Hate love

By Hazzaslittle28

"I'm in love." The green eyed boy sings, "The fuck am I suppose to do?" Louis deadpans ignoring the painfully... More

The blend
The act
The realization
BONUS CHAPTER- The satisfaction

The collision

2.1K 59 27
By Hazzaslittle28

Louis knew he was fucked the moment his new roommate turned out to be the arrogant most asshol-ish person of the entire campus.

If not for stupid Gregory getting expelled for fucking the principal's daughter right in the library Louis would've never had to live with this six feet something oaf who drinks fucking kale smoothies at five in the morning and works out on Britney Spears till nine.

Louis was everything but a morning person. And if his hatred for Harry wasn't obvious since the start of the semester The universe had to fuck with him and put the worm right in his dorm.

This hatred was actually on both sides, Harry Styles was the epitome of the cliché bad boy who fucks around, smokes and parties like his life depends on it, he was a generous asshole who knew nothing about humanity.

Louis was never a prude, he knows how biology works and shit, he knows teenagers tend to be more horny than a fucking bitch in heat but that doesn't give you a fucking free pass to flirt with anything that walks and touch them without consent.

So the story started with courtesy of Niall Horan, Louis' best mate, inviting him to his first ever frat party, a very reluctant Louis was dragged to that said party and at first it was kinda cool until Louis' eyes landed on the devil himself, all long lean legs leaning against a wall, a can of something in his long ringed fingers and curly hair pushed through a blue bandana, Safe to say Louis was hooked on whoever this boy was, green eyes as dark and beautiful as emeralds roaming around and twinkling while kissable lips open in a little laugh showing off two bunny teeth—cute.

As if the stranger had sensed Louis' eyes on him he looked straight in Louis' blue eyes, the shiver that exploded in Louis' body was unexplainable.

The lips had spread in a smirk and the boy raked his green eyes up and down Louis' body. It was all cool until The stranger came up and spoke. "So wanna take this eye fucking to a real one back in my room?" Louis squawks.

"E-Excuse me?" The boy shrugs, "I see you want me darling. A pretty boy like you—"

"If I were you I'd keep my hands to myself, mate. Stop touching me." Louis' eyes narrows at the hand that now rested on his hips, the boy's green eyes widens, "Woah there, cupcake. Thought you wanted this."

"Yeah I thought that too but apparently not so much." He shrugs and makes his away from the gawking eyes and the green eyed boy's clenched face, "Well if you were a virgin I'd rather suggest you to not give your fuck-me eyes to everyone around will yeah?" The boy's words bellows making Louis stop dead on his tracks,

"Ex-fucking-cuse me." He frowns turning around to find green eyes glaring at him, "Well looks like someone can't fucking take a rejection."

"Oh sweet cheeks, I can take every fucking thing, what you can't take is, a dick up your arse." The crowd snickers and Louis feels humiliation seeping in his pores, "I can take a dick very well in my arse, baby cakes, only not yours." He gives out a sickly sweet smile earning a round of hoots from around.

"Ah with an arse like that It's making all sense to me." Hot rage courses in Louis' body at the clear indication of what this boy is on about, "Whatever do you mean? First you think I'm a virgin and now a slut?" The boy's face falls,

"Yeah I didn't noticed it until you turned around, must be swollen with all the co—" Louis doesn't let him complete as he advances and slaps the boy right across his face, the boy snickers shamelessly though his eyes are dangerous, "You're Gonna regret that slap."

Just in time Niall comes and starts pulling Louis away before he could continue the argument, "Who the fuck does that little fucker thinks he is? Talking as if I was some whore ready to be fucked, overconfident jerk." Louis grumbles with wide blue eyes.

"First he's fucking teasing me about being a virgin just because I rejected him and then he says I'm a slut just because my arse is fat! Ugh that idiotic motherfucker I hope he fucking rots in hell, Jesus Christ Niall I'm going to fucking murder That son of a bitch for—"

"Louis okay you need to calm the fuck down, mate, that was Harry Styles and I don't know how you oh so royally fucked up just in your first frat party. His fans are going to make your life a living hell and Harry is not going to back up because you fucking bruised his ego, mate." Niall rambles looking like a distressed leprechaun.

"Who's Harry Motherfucking Styles? The fucking god of this college or summat?" He scoffs harshly opening the door of his dorm, "Basically yes, Harry Styles is the captain of the Lacrosse team, he's the celebrity of the college, people literally worship the very ground he walks on and you just started a rivalry with him."

"Because he deserves it. A normal human being would've come up to me, introduced himself, no matter how fucking big of a lacrosse captain he is, buy me a drink and then took me on a date—

Niall's loud cackle makes him stop and he pulls a face at the cackling Irish, "D-Date? Lou, Harry Styles doesn't date."

"I don't care, but directly asking me to join him in his bedroom is what I consider as something vile and disrespectful. This is why I hate parties, never ever ask me to go in one ever again." With that he lays on his bed,

And that's how the famous rivalry started.

"Ah look who we have here, our little virgin princess." Harry mocks chewing his signature chewing gum obscenely showing off his obnoxiously sharp jaw line, Louis kinda wants to punch it hard enough for it to dislocate.

"It's great to see you too, Mr-I can't take rejections." He smirks and Harry clenches his jaw, "Offended now are we?"

"Nah butter cup just witnessing how someone so tiny can be this loud? Bet you are a screamer." The obnoxious smirk never leaves Harry's face and Damn him for being this fucking handsome even while he's sprouting shit.

"Do not fucking talk about my height you little shit." He snarls, Louis was a virgin and he was proud about it so it didn't matter when Harry insulted his innocence but you do not talk about his height.

So what if he was a little on the short side, Louis can definitely fuck you up, "Offended now are we?" And before He can control himself he was throwing Niall's donut right on that curly haired cunt's face, a gooey mess of white chocolate dripping from the brown curls making Harry scream.

"Wonder who's the screamer now." Louis smirks and the boy looked murderous, before Louis could even anticipate there was chocolate milkshake on his hair,

"Oi you uncultured swine!" He shrieks and that's how the most biggest food fight ever started.

"Honey I'm home!" A deep voice yells making him grunt and look down on his book eventually bringing him back to present, "Keep it down Styles." He grits out,

"Aww Tommo don't be so rude I brought us avocado chips." Louis makes a face and raises his middle finger in the air hearing the loud donkey like laughter echo the dorm.

"You seriously have the worst taste ever." Harry comments from behind, "Oh I'm sorry was I suppose to like every goddamn hipster food?"

"That's not hipster food." Harry says and Louis hears the tell tale sign of the boy jumping on his bed, he rolls his eyes at the typical boy.

"If you didn't make a noise it wouldn't fucking hurt you know." Louis screeches out slumping his hand loudly on the table and Turning to find Harry obnoxiously chewing on the fuckinv avocado chips. The boy looks mildly effected plopping another piece.

"I think you need to get laid." He comments dryly at a fuming Louis who counts till three in his head before turning to collect his books and deciding to play X-box. "I think you need to fuck off."

******

The whole school was aware about how Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles hated each other. But it all crashed down one day.

"You don't fucking touch my shit, Louis." The green eyed boy menacingly sneers and Louis crooks his face morphing it in fake surprise, "Oh really? Afraid I might find something related to penis enlargement?" Harry looks cross than before and it's honestly a bit scary.

"Not everything is fucking games, Tomlinson. You should've never touched my alarm because of you I was late to my fucking practice and look at that! I got a goddamn fucking detention! All because your tiny nosey arse couldn't control itself!" He growls.

"I'm not fucking tiny, you dick! Your alarm kept fucking blaring but all you had to do was fucking stick your dick in some fucking whore not giving two fucks that your roommate was asleep!" Louis growls back but his voice was more on the soft-high pitched side while Harry's was a deeper tone.

"You were jealous you couldn't get some was that it, Louis? Was that fucking it? Are you so fucking desperate for a cock that you can't bare to listen someone else enjoying themselves? Sweetheart yo—" Louis didn't thought twice before marching forward and slapping Harry tightly across his face, the force causing his palm to tingle.

"Not everyone is a fucking man whore like you Harry." He grunts and For a moment it looked like Harry was about to beat him back but then the green eyed sighed and walked out slamming the door shut behind, Louis blinked at the closed door processing what the hell happened and why didn't Harry fought back when the door was slammed open again.

Louis couldn't even fathom what was happening before he was pulled forward and soft lips were smashed to his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 18.7K 24
"No fucking way." He says. Harry frowns. Louis starts circling the boy, checking him out as he speaks to him. "First, you want to talk to me like I a...
197K 8.7K 17
"I will kill you in your sleep," Louis threatened as he quickly stepped out of his jeans. "I don't think that would work very well baby, seeing as yo...
30.9K 1.1K 27
"Oi, what happened to treat people with kindness?" Louis yells loud enough for Harry to hear from across the street. "That goes for everyone but you...
Dare || L.S By <3

Fanfiction

75.9K 521 29
"Truth," he trails his finger down to Louis' lips, "or dare, Tomlinson?" "Dare." Harry chuckles, "I dare you to fuck me."