Hero in Another World

By Vei_vie

As the final battle in Puzzle City occurred, Cale managed to stab the World tree branch to White Star. But wh... More

Puzzle City
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
hello!
Special chapter : Beacrox / Vicross
Special Chapter : Bud Illis
Special Chapter: Harem(?)
Special Chapter : Archie
hello!
13
14
Discussion!
15
Idea!
a/n
16

11

6.3K 408 375
By Vei_vie

After the white light disappeared, Cale looked around him, all he saw was an empty field as far as the eye could see, there was only one big house among the empty expanses.

Cale looked up at the sky, up there filled with stars scattered like sand on the beach, Cale subconsciously looked up at the sky with sparkling eyes. The other three people smiled while looking at Cale, they didn't care about anything around them, right now for them Cale was more beautiful than anything else.

Shortly after, a light appeared again, Bud pulled Cale towards them and hid Cale's body behind his body. The light from the beam dimmed, they could see 4 human figures standing, they wore small smiles.

One of them ran towards Cale, the figure ignored Bud who was in his way and immediately hugged Cale tightly.

"Cale! You have no idea how much I wanted to meet you in my form! My dream has finally come true!"

The figure pressed his own cheek and Cale's and then rubbed it passionately, he even managed to steal a small peck on Cale's cheek.

"Uh! Let me go!" Cale was trying his best to break free from that tight hug, but it was a shame Cale lost to that figure.

Cale's three hyungs certainly didn't accept what that figure had done, the three of them would have been ready to raise their weapons if it weren't for another figure who came hitting the figure who was hugging Cale.

Bugh!

"Aw! Sun! That hurts." The God of Sun snorted, she dragged the figure away from Cale.

Cale who was released from the tight hug was finally able to breathe again, Bud immediately walked over to Cale and wiped the kiss marks on Cale's cheeks with his handkerchief while grumbling.

A woman with blonde hair and green eyes sighed.

"Sorry, Death, as you all know he's always overreacting."

"Hey!" The woman ignored the offended cries from the others.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm the God of Sun, Angelina." The God of Sun, Angelina, smiled gently.

A man came forward, he had blue hair and beautiful violet eyes.

"Hello! I'm the God of Sea, Dylan. Nice to finally meet you."

Another man with fiery red hair and sharp golden eyes stepped forward, he flashed his full smile.

"Yo! I'm the God of War, Evander. But you can call me Evan." Evan elbowed someone who hadn't introduced himself, the man clicked his tongue.

The man stepped forward, he had jet black hair, his red eyes coldly scanned every human opposite him, the three people who were being stared at coldly could feel a cold feeling behind their backs. As those cold red eyes fell on Cale, they suddenly softened, the man smiled at Cale.

"God of Death, Abyss." Everyone was silent, the cold voice of the God of Death still gave those who heard it chills. The voice they heard now was completely different from the voice they heard 10 years ago.

Sensing the slightly awkward atmosphere, Abyss laughed.

"Hey! What's with you guys, heum? Don't worry, I won't bite, I've been tame!" Evan clicked his tongue.

"You are a wild animal."

"Hey!" Angelina shook her head, while Dylan had walked over to the four humans and invited them to chat. Dylan ignored the bickering between Abyss and Evan.

Evan and Abyss started attacking each other, while Angelina could only wipe her face in annoyance and sigh.

"Eum- are they always like that?" Bud asked.

"Ah! Evan and Abyss? Yes they always fight. Just ignore them, they're going to take a hit from Angelina soon."

"I SAID! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

BUGH!

Dylan smirked.

"See? Hahaha! It happens so often, even the other gods have been overwhelmed by their bickering."

Cale glanced at the other three gods, he saw Abyss and Evan who were rubbing the back of their heads and Angelina who was busy catching her breath. Angelina's beautiful face turned red with anger.

Angelina sighed again.

"Okay, how about we go in?" Angelina snapped her fingers and in the next second they were in a large and luxurious living room.

Cale looked around him with interest, how could he not? This room is filled with gold! Cale couldn't imagine how much he would get if he robbed this house.

Dylan chuckled lightly when he saw the expression on Cale's usually cold face.

"Cale, you don't have to rob this house. If you want something like this house you just have to ask for it, we will present it to you later." Cale's eyes lit up.

"......are you my sugar daddy or something?"

"Aren't we?" Cale fell silent thinking about the answer from Angelina, before finally nodding.

".....right." Bud sighed.

"Cale, you will be very easily kidnapped if someone lures you with money." Choi Han glared.

"No. I won't let Cale be kidnapped."

"I knew that-! That's not what I meant- haa- forget it." Archie just laughed enjoying Bud's misery.

Cale shook his head lightly.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Evan smiled.

"Finally you ask! You will train here! But you don't need to worry, time here runs faster than time on earth and the star system."

Choi han nodded, after all he had promised himself that he would become stronger. Moreover, after feeling the power from Abyss, Choi han could feel a difference that was very prominent even among gods.

"Archie, you will train together with me. You will train your berserk mode using my water power, it's the same as when you fought half dragon blood, White Star and the others." Archie nodded.

"Bud and Choi han, you guys will be training swords with me as well as Evan. Since I'm not that good at swordsmanship, so you guys will be constantly fighting Evan." Evan smiled widely and nodded in agreement with Angelina.

Choi han and Bud glanced at each other before finally nodding.

Those who had finished discussing looked at the other two who had been silent for a while. They looked at Abyss who was continuously smiling while looking at Cale, whereas Cale only sighed.

Evan elbowed Abyss in the stomach.

"Abyss!" Abyss rolled his eyes lazily, he straightened his sitting position.

"You will be with me, Cale."

"........."

Angelina covered half of her face with her hands and sighed.

"......okay, what are we going to do?" Abyss smiled widely.

"Nothing, I can give you the full power of your Ancient powers right now if you want. So to wait for them to finish with their training, we can sleep and cuddle-"

"Abyss!"

"You see, Cale? I didn't want to burden you in this training but they forced me anyway, even though you can rest here. If you want to hate something hate them, you only need me."

"ABYSS!"

"Abyss. We've talked about this before." Evan stared at the Abyss coldly, Abyss returned Evan's gaze no less coldly.

"And?" Everything is quiet. After all, the other gods knew that Abyss was the strongest among them.

"Abyss, Cale's current body won't be able to withstand the full power of his ancient powers. You understand that, don't you?" Abyss looked at Dylan, he finally sighed.

"Alright." Abyss took out a Dagger out of nowhere.

The dagger was jet black in color with a stone trim that was also black on the hilt.

"You will train your body and fighting ability with me, Cale. But don't worry! It won't be difficult!" Abyss smiled widely towards Cale.

The previous tense atmosphere slowly dissipated, Cale took the Dagger from Abyss's hand.

"...I have my ancient powers, why should I practice my fighting skills?" Abyss clapped his hands.

"I know, right?! That's what I thought. But what Dylan said is true, Cale, your body won't be able to withstand the reciprocity of the ancient powers that you will use later. Besides, you also need to practice your fighting skills. Who knows it will come in handy later?" Cale looked at the Dagger in his hands.

"Why Dagger? Our group is melee fighters." Cale glanced at Choi han, Bud, and Archie.

Cale then reached into his dimension pocket and took out his top whip, he kept the top whip on the table.

"Why not whip? That way, I can become a ranged fighter and complete the group?" Abyss smiled.

"As expected of you, Cale. You don't have to worry about it, someone who uses a whip will join you later."

"What-?"

"But, if you really want to become a long-range fighter then-" Abyss took out a black colored bow that also came from nowhere and kept it beside Cale's whip top.

"I can teach you archery. My bow is coupled with your Wind acient power, boom! The arrows that will shoot from this bow will not be stopped." Cale scowled, he didn't want to-

"Don't worry. You just need to know the basics of how to use the weapon. Besides, aren't you quite familiar with Dagger? Team leader, Kim Rok Soo?" Cale clicked his tongue in annoyance, Abyss laughed loudly at the response the redhead gave.

"OK." Abyss grinned widely.

"Good! Every time the training is over, we will Cuddling-!"

"Abyss! / NO!" Abyss pouted.

"Meh, whatever."

-------------------------------------------------- ---------

Everyone had gone to their training grounds, whereas Cale and Abyss had still remained inside the house. Cale sighed.

"Haa- what are we going to do now?" A playful grin appeared on Abyss' handsome face.

"How about we watch the others first? Then we'll start. You also need their fighting style data, don't you?" Cale gave a small nod.

"Right."

"Good! Let's go!" Abyss stretched out his hand, Cale stared at the hand for a while before finally sighing and grasping the cold hand. Abyss smiled widely.

"Let's go to where Dylan and Archie are!"

In the next second, Cale was already in a large ocean. Cale didn't even know there was an ocean in that place.

Cale glanced at the Abyss who had been sitting under the umbrella, not forgetting the food that was no less abundant around it. Abyss smiled, it waved its hand towards Cale and patted the empty space beside him, asking Cale to sit there.

Cale was silent for a while before walking and sitting on the spot that the Abyss patted earlier.

"Here, Cale, eat it. You'll be bored if you just watch." Cale nodded nonchalantly and took a packet of potato chips from Abyss's hands and started eating them.

The redhead looked at the open sea in front of him. There, Archie, who was in his Berserk mode, was fighting Dylan.

The two men used spears as their weapons. Archie who was in his berserk mode had armor made of water that covered his entire body.

Cale used his record ability to record the fight between the two, so that later Cale could make Archie's movements more efficient if he was fighting in the future.

The redhead undid the two buttons of his school shirt while continuing to record, Abyss opened the cold canned drink and handed the canned drink to Cale, Cale accepted it, he muttered thanks and drank the drink straight away.

After feeling enough, Cale stopped his Record ability. He could also see Dylan and Archie having finished their first training session.

Archie drew closer to Cale and smiled widely.

"Cale!"

"Archie. How was your training?" Archie's smile grew wider.

"That was fun! I haven't been in this much water in a long time!" Cale nodded.

"That's right."

"God of the Sea-"

"Dylan"

"Dylan, said that maybe in a few weeks I would be able to fully restore my strength." Cale glanced at Dylan, Dylan smiled and nodded.

"That's right Cale, after all it's basically Archie's true power, so it's natural for Archie to get it quickly." Cale nodded.

"What about your training?" Cale shrugged his shoulders.

"He said, I will start my training later." Archie glanced at the Abyss who was grinning a little.

"We will watch Choi han and Bud first. Do you want to come?" Archie nodded.

"Sure, why not." Dylan and Abyss nodded.

A moment later Cale and Archie were now in a large field. Cale saw Choi han who was clashing swords with Evan and Bud who was having swords with Angelina.

Cale back using his record ability, Archie let out a small sigh and wiped the sweat from Cale's forehead with his handkerchief.

"Don't push yourself too hard."

"I didn't."

"Yes, yes."

Cale ignored Archie and went back to using his abilities, Archie continued to gently wipe the sweat on Cale's forehead, he didn't want to hurt the redhead.

After a few minutes, Angela retreated first and joined to rest with the two gods and the two humans who had been sitting by the side of the field.

In front of them, Choi Han and Bud are now left who work together to attack Evan. The playful grin never left Evan's handsome face, Evan counterattacked the two humans in front of him casually.

"You guys are pretty good too!" Bud snorted.

"You are too strong!" Evan laughed.

"Hahaha! Bud Illis, I am a god of war. It will take you thousands of years to defeat me." Bud and Choi han clicked their tongues at the same time.

Evan succeeded in repelling the two young men. Bud sleeps on his back and catches his breath, while Choi han sits up with quite a breath. Seeing the two humans who looked quite distressed was fun for Evan.

"Alright, that's enough for today's first session. We'll continue after our break." Evan walked towards the other person who was sitting casually watching their fight.

After catching enough breath, Bud and Choi han drew closer to Cale. Bud dropped his body on the ground and used Cale's thighs as a pillow for his head.

Cale's hands spontaneously brushed Bud's hair that was in his lap. Bud closed his eyes, ignoring the glares others gave him.

Choi han dropped his head on Cale's shoulder, Cale patted Choi han and Bud's head gently.

"Good job." Their faces immediately filled with happiness.

'.....Do they think of me as their mother?'

Abyss stood up from his seat, he dusted off a bit of dust on his clothes and looked at Cale who was also looking at him.

"Let's go, Cale. We have to get started." Cale nodded, he patted Choi han, Bud, and Archie's heads one last time before standing up following Abyss's footsteps.

The other six people fell silent and glanced at each other.

"Shall we start again?" Archie smirked.

"Sure! I will become so strong that the next time I meet one of the constellations, I will beat it!" Bud sighed.

"Oh! That's interesting! You know what? I hate one of the constellations too, I'm planning to beat him up later!" Archie's eyes sparkled even more when he heard Evan's answer.

Dylan shook his head.

"Don't poison the thoughts of my incarnation, Evan."

"Tsk. You're no fun, just like Angelina. This is why you guys can't get along like myself and Abyss." Angelina rolled her eyes.

"Who wants to be close to you?"

"Ouch- you hurt me, Angelina."

"You're talking more and more like Abyss, Evan."

"Shut up, Dylan. Don't insult my Soulmate!" Angelina and Dylan snorted.

"Abyss will never think of you as his soulmate. That bastard only cares about Cale."

".........Shut up."

"Pfffftt-"

".....Can we restart the training?" Choi han's flat voice stopped the quarrel between the three gods.

"Ah- right. Let's go, Archie!" Archie stood up and followed Dylan.

The white hair waved his hand towards the other two to encourage them to which he nodded in return.

"So..... Ready for round 2?!" Bud smirked.

"Of course! I'll make sure that at the end of this training, I'll scratch the wound on your body!" Evan laughed.

"Great! I like that! Let's get started!!!" Bud and Evan ran towards where they had previously fought.

Angelina and Choi han were the only ones left, Angelina glanced at Choi han.

"Looks like you'll be fighting me for a while." Choi Han nodded indifferently.

"It seems so." The two of them walked casually towards Evan and Bud who had started their fight.

Elsewhere, Cale and Abyss had also started their training.

Abyss occasionally corrected the position of Cale's hands in holding his bow and Dagger. Abyss also had a fight with Cale using their dagger.

Well- let's just hope our four favorite people can finish their training. Especially our beloved young master, Cale.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------

_On the Star System broadcast_

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is frowning.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' questions the existence of the incarnation of 'Cale Henituse']

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is feeling displeased.]

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' asks constellation 'Secretive Plotter' to calm down.]

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' said, maybe the incarnation of 'Cale Henituse' is doing a sub scenario.]

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' said, she was also worried. She wants to see her ship interact again.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is calling, constellation 'Eternal Sleep']

........

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is calling, constellation 'Eternal Sleep']

..........

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is at a loss for words.]

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire', surprised!]

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' says, this is a conspiracy to sink the ship!]

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' says she won't let her ship sink!]

[Constellation 'happy to change gender' says, they support constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire'!]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is very displeased.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' wants the presence of the incarnation of 'Cale Henituse']

[Many constellations question the presence of the incarnation of 'Cale Henituse']

[Some constellations said, they missed the incarnation of 'Cale Henituse']

[Some constellations are curious about the incarnation of 'Cale Henituse']

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' glares at anyone who is curious about the incarnation of 'Cale Henituse']

[Some constellations are silent.]

'What the hell?! What happened to the constellations?' -Seoul Incarnation

TBC!

For those of you who are wondering what the ORV characters do while our four protagonists are practicing? They run the exact same scenario as the one in the novel! Later Cale and the hyungs and special guests will be present in scenario 3 or 4, please wait!

Happy reading! Sorry for typos! Hope you enjoy!

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 13.2K 26
Cale, who was forced to rest everyday after he stabbed himself with the dagger, woken up in the world which he's familiar with, Korea. But he was so...
3.1K 207 2
Cale and Choi Han fall into an abandoned well in the mountains. That's it. That's the fic. Part 2 is alternate lime ending. Tboah world. • edited • 9...
5.6K 352 22
The war with the White Star has come to an end and peace was now reigning over and so it was time for Cale to address the problem he has to carry for...
12.4K 746 19
〔 Kim Rok Soo x Cale Henituse (og!) 〕 Cale made a deal with the god of death, he returned to the past and was surprised because there were several ch...