𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨...

By namjoons_miss_right

Kim Namjoon, a 27-year old multi-billionaire CEO and owner of one of the most prominent fashion companies in... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note (Updated)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Author's Note
Teaser: Fighting For Love
Questions, Opinions, and Suggestions for Zuki
Announcement

Chapter 55

1.2K 75 94
By namjoons_miss_right

Author's POV

After buying all the ingredients, they then headed to Namjoon's mansion. Their trip felt so quick as they were enjoying it while Hwayoung sings along with the radio. And when they arrived, the helpers immediately assisted them by bringing the groceries to the kitchen. Namjoon and Hwayoung excused themselves to get changed, while Seoyeon is currently in the kitchen with the helpers.

"What help could we offer you, Ms. Seoyeon?" The head mistress of Namjoon's mansion kindly asked to Seoyeon, who is unpacking the goods.

"Will it be okay if you could wash the chicken drumsticks?" Seoyeon shyly required, while the head mistress smiled and nodded her head. "Thank you so much, ma'am." Seoyeon bowed her head.

"It's our pleasure to help you, Ms. Seoyeon." She bowed back, before ordering other helpers to make themselves useful.

While the helpers wash the drumsticks, Seoyeon proceeded to mix the dry ingredients for the breading. Busy with it, she didn't notice Namjoon heading her way. He's wearing a white tee and his sweatpants, all comfy and homey.

"What are you doing?" He asked and stood beside her.

"I'm making the breading of the chicken." She replied as she put some salt and pepper.

"Are you sure you're comfortable cooking while in your working clothes? I can lend you some of my clothes. Your blouse might get stains." He offered, "Wait, I'll get you some clothes." And before Seoyeon could answer, he dashed off upstairs.

She just sighed and continued to add the wet ingredients. A few minutes later, she felt a tug on her skirt so she turned around and saw Hwayoung standing behind her.

"Yes, sweetheart?" She asked with a delicate smile.

"Daddy is asking if you could come to his room." Hwayoung hummed as she sways while her hands are behind her.

"Oh, right now?" And Hwayoung nodded, so Seoyeon took off her apron and went to wash her hand. "Ma'am, would it be okay if someone could heat the oil in a pan. I'll be back quickly, just let the chicken rest in the batter. If I won't be back in ten minutes, please fry them until golden brown." She requested, so the head mistress assured her.

As per request, Seoyeon went upstairs and headed her way to Namjoon's room. Not wanting to barge in, she first knocked the door and waited for his response. It didn't long until he opened the door for her and let her in.

"Hwayoung said that you wanted me to come here?" She asked and Namjoon nodded.

"I prepared clothes for you. Here, you should check them." He uttered as he held her hand and gently pulled her with him to show her the clothes on his bed. "I found some unused clothes that are smaller on me, so I thought of letting you use them."

Seoyeon looked at the clothes and there are some sweatshirts, tees, and hoodies. He also included some pajamas and shorts that still has their tags on. They do look small on Namjoon just by looking at it, but it will surely be otherwise on her.

"Why don't you try them on? You can use the bathroom." He uttered and you can hear how excited he is for her to wear one.

Seoyeon took the clothes and excused herself before heading to the bathroom. She exhaled shortly and looked at the clothes in front of her. They do look comfortable and cozy. Shrugging the shyness, she undressed her working clothes and tried to pair some clothes of Namjoon. It took her a while until she finally found the one she wanted to wear. It's a sweatshirt that she paired with his shorts. It was a good thing that the shorts have strings, so she was able to adjust the tightness on her waist. The sweatshirt is, well undeniably, big for her that it could almost cover the shorts, but she likes it. After being satisfied with her clothing, she folded the rest and went out of the bathroom. Namjoon, who was sitting on his bed while waiting for her, lifted his gaze when he heard the bathroom door being opened. His mouth was almost agape the moment he saw her. It was as if he couldn't hear anything but his heart beating loudly. She looks cute and very much attractive at the same time, while in his clothes.

"Uhm, so what do you think? Is it fine?" Seoyeon asked worriedly as she did a slow turn to show him. "It's really comfortable though." She mumbled and looked at him again.

"You look so freaking adorable, Seoyeon. Do you know that?" He asked in a serious way, which made her cheeks turn red as she was stunned with his reaction.

"Thank you," She answered bashfully. "Here are your other clothes by the way." She was about to put them on the bed but he shook his head.

"You can have them if you want. I won't use those anymore and besides, they're perfect on you." He complimented.

"Really? I think they're big on me." She chuckled, making him grin. "Well, since you insist that I can have them, then I'll take them home. They are really comfy. Thank you, Namjoon." She said and hugged the clothes to her chest.

He sighed and looked at her lovingly, "Can I...." Yet he couldn't finish it out of shyness.

"Can you what?" She repeated, so he exhaled deeply.

"Can I hug you, Seoyeon?" He finally asked timidly.

Seoyeon put down the clothes on his bed and stood in front of him with open arms. But she yelped when Namjoon pulled her, which made her sit on his lap, and wrapped her with his embrace. She was astounded, her eyes blinking constantly, but noticed how he is hugging her securely.

"I love you so much." Namjoon whispered, but since it's just them in this quiet, empty room, Seoyeon heard it.

She lifted her hand and gently ruffled his locks, making him look at her. He held that hand of hers and kissed it, while Seoyeon watched him with such sweet eyes and a soft smile. Namjoon then looked back at her and placed her hand on his cheek, so she used her thumb to caress it as he melts under her touch. And out of the blue, Seoyeon leaned closer and gave his cheek a tender yet quick kiss.

"I'm starting to love you, Namjoon. Just be patient, hm." She whispered, and it made Namjoon nod as he felt himself even happier after hearing that.

"How will I know if you and I are feeling the same way already?" He asked curiously.

"You'll know it when it happens, Namjoon." She answered as she continued caressing his cheek. "I will make sure you'll know it." She added.

"I can't wait, but at the same time I can. Does that make sense?" He chuckled and used his free hand to move the strands of her hair behind her ear, while his other hand is around her waist.

"You're such a softie." She joked as she giggled, can't believe how this rude, jerk boss of her turns into a sweet and loving person.

"You're the only one who will see me this way. I feel comfortable to be myself when I'm with you." He said and is now the one caressing her cheek. "I like me better when I'm with you." He grinned, while she chuckles.

"I love that song." She mentioned and he hummed.

"I love you." He replied, she just rolled her eyes playfully with a smile on her face. "Damn, don't give me that smile, Seoyeon." He exhaled, completely mesmerized by her.

However, their chit-chat got interrupted by a knock on the door. Namjoon asked who is it, and it was Hwayoung. So Namjoon told Hwayoung to enter, but kept Seoyeon in his embrace. When the little girl's gaze landed on the two, she gasped and her eyes widened. Seeing her expression made Seoyeon blush so much, while Namjoon is chuckling.

"Come here, princess." He invited to his daughter.

She slowly walked towards them and couldn't take her eyes away from how Seoyeon is being hugged by Namjoon while she is also sitting on his lap. It was like when Namjoon would sometimes hug Hwayoung, too. When she finally reached them, Namjoon used his other hand to lift her to his side.

"The two beautiful ladies in my life that I love the most." He hummed and gave Hwayoung a kiss on her forehead.

"Ms. Park looks like your baby, daddy." Hwayoung snickered, and Seoyeon's face turned really red as Namjoon laughed to what his daughter said.

"Really? She looks like my baby?" He asked mischievously and looked at Seoyeon, who averted her gaze. "But, I already have a baby and that's you, princess." Namjoon said to Hwayoung, "Maybe a honey would do, don't you think, Seoyeon?" He teased.

"Aish, stop teasing me." She mumbled, pouting while trying to ease the redness of her face.

"If I'm a princess, would that make Ms. Park a queen?" Hwayoung curiously asked.

"Of course. I'll ask her to be my queen when the day comes, especially if she lets me be hers. And I'll treat her just like how a king should treat his queen, as if she is his most prized possession." He said but this time, his voice was filled with sincerity, causing for her to face him.

"I don't understand, but it sounds really cool!" Hwayoung happily said with her dimpled smile, the two chuckled at her cuteness.

"You must be hungry, that's why." Seoyeon concluded and Hwayoung sheepishly nodded. "I should go down and check the chicken. Would you like to help me, sweetheart?" She asked and the little girl nodded as she quickly got off the bed.

"Aw, it's time to go already?" Namjoon pouted as he does not want to let her go.

"A king won't let his people starve." She smirked knowingly, "And a queen won't let her king starve. Don't you think, Namjoon?"

"You really know how to tease me, huh?" He asked and she just hummed, "Fine, let's go." He gave in and let Seoyeon go.

Hwayoung giggled and held Seoyeon's hand before pulling her out the room. Namjoon smiled to see them that way, then finally got off his bed and followed the two. When Seoyeon got back to the kitchen, the helpers are almost done frying the chicken. All that is left is to make the glaze.

"Sweetie, are you ready to help me make the glaze?" Seoyeon asked as she help Hwayoung wear an apron.

"Yes!" The little girl beamed, so Seoyeon gave her forehead a kiss before proceeding to peel some garlic.

Using her mini staircase, Hwayoung stood beside Seoyeon and watched her smashing the garlic with the flat surface of the knife. The helper then handed the garlic press to Hwayoung, so Seoyeon taught her how to use it and where to put the crushed garlic. While the two are preparing the glaze, the head mistress ordered for the other helpers to take the food to the gazebo outside, where the three will eat lunch. Namjoon later on joined Seoyeon and Hwayoung. He is assigned to stir the sauce until it boils. Seoyeon would occasionally check him, because she knows how clumsy he is.

"It's not boiling yet." He frowned at the sauce he is stirring.

"Just be patient, Namjoon." Seoyeon uttered as she chops the chives.

Hwayoung watches the two and felt really happy to see them together. It feels as if the family is complete, with Seoyeon as her mommy. She have watched some scene at cartoons where the dad would help the mom cook, and she's seeing it before her eyes.

"Oh, it's boiling!" Namjoon exclaimed in glee, making Seoyeon laugh.

"See? I told you." She said and checked the sauce. "Just stir it for a minute more, then turn the heat off." She instructed, so he nodded and did what he was told.

And when the sauce was done, Seoyeon took over and threw the crispy chicken drumsticks in the sauce pan. The two watched her coat the chicken, and Hwayoung hummed as she smells the yummy aroma of her favorite dish.

"And we're done. Let's go and eat!" Seoyeon cheered, while Hwayoung clapped.

After washing their hands, the three went to the gazebo with the pan of honey garlic glazed chicken. They're so excited to spend this afternoon, especially with her. And so, the feast began. Hwayoung enjoyed the chicken so much and said that it's her new favorite than the one at the restaurant, which made Seoyeon happy to see her enjoy her meal. Since Seoyeon cooked a lot, she also gave some to the helpers as thanks for helping her out with the cooking.

When lunch was done, they were so full and happy with their meal. It does taste great when the food is home cooked, you can sense the love and effort of the person who cooked it. Hwayoung was excused because she still have to attend her online tutor, so it left Namjoon and Seoyeon alone at the gazebo.

"What do you want to do?" Namjoon asked as he glance at her.

"I really don't know. Do you have something in mind?" She then looked at him.

"We could watch a movie together at the mini cinema upstairs. Hwayoung's tutor will last for like two hours, since she's studying two subjects." He suggested.

"Sure. Let's watch a movie." She smiled and stood up.

Namjoon stood up as well and went inside with her, heading their way to the mini cinema. When they entered the room, Seoyeon was in awe to see that it was literally a mini cinema. The walls are soundproof, the chairs are for two and like the ones in VIP cinemas, and there is a projector.

"What do you want to watch? Do you like action, romance, horror—"

"Can we watch The Lion King?" She asked like a child, and her answer was far from what Namjoon expected.

"The Lion King?" He repeated and she nodded excitedly. "Okay, we'll watch that." He smiled and set up the projector, while Seoyeon settled herself at the top seat, in the middle.

After setting it up, he sat on the next seat beside her, "Why are you sitting there? We could share." Seoyeon then patted the space beside her, so Namjoon went there and happily settled himself.

As the movie went on, Namjoon would glance at her occasionally. She looks like a happy child, same when she saw the cotton candy at the park. He wondered if this is her way to make her inner child happy.

"You know, I really like this movie. Especially the part when Simba met Nala again." She said and faced him, who is already looking at her.

"Are you happy?" He asked softly and received a nod from her before she went back to watching the movie.

And after some scenes, the part where Simba met Nala is currently happening. He watched it intently, wanting to appreciate her favorite part until a tune played. He glanced at her and saw her smile so lovingly while watching. He remembered how she is fond of love songs, which made him realize that her favorite part is when the song Can You Feel The Love Tonight plays.

"Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things

Can you feel the love tonight?
You needn't look too far
Stealing through the night's uncertainties
Love is where they are"

It made Namjoon pause when he felt her head on his shoulder. He could feel his heart beating loudly, but he is so happy. And his smile never left as the movie went on.

[A/N: Told you I will update sooner, lol. Okay, so this chapter shows too much sweetness, don't you think? I feel bitter, lol. This is like a celebration for 9K reads of ULY, so congratulations to this baby for reaching this far! Thank you so much for your love and for reading this story of mine. I can't wait to write some more. Lovelots!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 370 24
A story in which a man named Jeon Jungkook works hard and wants to replace his father and be the Ceo of their company. It's his first priority and mo...
111K 6.9K 49
Park Jimin. A single parent with a daughter, Kim Jiyeon. His late husband, Kim Namjoon, was died years ago because of an accident and leaving him and...
272K 10.4K 57
I am Park y/n. I live in New York with my mom and my precious daughter. My own daughter Kim Taehee who is 3 years old. I love my daughter very much...
586K 22.2K 47
Y/N hasn't talked to her parents since they shipped her off to America at the age of 6 to be raised by a nanny. All grown up with a business of her o...