Chained By The Destiny || ON...

By Selestethewriter

Kailee Hopes was a normal teenage girl, having everything on can want especially love. Until she turns 18th a... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

86 8 28
By Selestethewriter

TW: violence

1-year later

~•~•~•~•~•~

Losh

"How does someone dares to mess with me and my territory" I yell pushing all the things from my desk to the floor.

"Who is he? I WANT his name, Mike!" I look at him, narrowing my eyes at the glass that just shattered into small pieces.

"I-I d-don't know boss but w-will figure It o-out" low voice escaped Mike, while he was looking at the floor.

"I hope it's sooner or otherwise..., and stop fucking stuttering. " his eyes were full of panic, probably because my face was already red from the anger.

"Yes sir! So...can...I...go now..., sir?" his voice was like a plead.

"Yes, and I don't want you here without his name" he walked through the door as a mouse scared from the big cat.

Cat.

No!

I'm more like a lion,

No this is just my zodiac sign.

Actually, I'm more like a leopard.

Yes, like a mouse scared by the big, angry...HANDSOME leopard.

I was looking through the big panoramic window, trying to calm down myself when someone entered the room without knocking.

"What's up bro I heard your yell from the first floor...,'' he paused for a moment '' and your office is on the fourth" Weston said with a startled voice.

"The. New. Mob boss. Is. Trying. To. Shakedown. Us !" The anger that I just thought was gone, came back in my throat, feeling like it was going to burn me from inside.

"We haven't met, yet, but I already want to KILL him, because he is messing with the wrong person's mafia."

"Um,...I don't want to make you more irate right now, but...how are you so sure they are a man?" he looks nervous to ask me that. How would I know? Because he is shaking and tapping with one leg.

I laughed at him.

''Really, Weston!''I looked at him, struggling to hide my chuckle.

"Is that what you are dreaming about every night? A naked woman with a gun laying down with you if so, BRO...'' I stopped for a moment to look at his already blushed face'' I don't want to crash your fantasies...,"

''Wait actually, I don't care, even a little about that. The feeling on your morning face isn't from any woman instead it's your gross pomeranian drooling on you''

''Okay, laugh at me, but at least someone loves me and I know that you are really jealous of us because no one gives warmer kisses than her!''

''Weston, you are really saccharin, I will get caries from you''

I know, even I can't get how someone that candied, like him, could be able to kill, but believe he is really good at it, almost..., but almost as good as me. Otherwise, he would never be around me and my business.

"A woman can't be even a consigliere nor an associate in the mafia community.'' I continued.

"Okay, you are the leader, I won't argue with, you might be right.''

"Good boy, you know I'm always right." I smirked at him, "I'm glad that you are already aware of that" and now his face is full of annoyance.

"Bro, you know that I extremely hate you, and the only reason I'm helping is because you are the capo." he rolled his eyes at me.

"Don't worry the feeling is reciprocal, you wouldn't work for me if you weren't my brother."

"I'm. NOT. Working. FOR You, I'm working WITH you!"

"Whatever you call it!" I really love teasing this big baby.

~☆~☆~☆~

??? Pov

"How's work going? Does he know about our appearance, yet?" I questioned my man.

"Yes, boss, he is fully knowledgeable now."

"Losh, Losh, Losh you will pay for everything! " my devil laugh escapes me while I'm rubbing my hands together.

'Good, I had prepared a present for him and I can't wait for him to receive it.' I thought.

"You will need to deliver something to our dear little friend, can you do it without anyone even sensing you near the building?" I questioned, uncrossing my legs before standing.

" Of course, Your Majesty!" my man, replied to me.

"Oh, I would give anything just to see his reaction when he opens my gift" I chuckled at myself before taking a sip from my black coffee.

~☆~☆~☆~

Losh's pov:

"Why is he doing this" I yelled opening the red, glamorous gift with a note on it:

'Hope you miss me, but I don't give a fuck, so now just open my special gift for you"

Your biggest

enemy

xxx

"Look Weston, one more proof that the person messing with us can't be a woman. Yeah that sugar-coated letter maybe, even tho all women love me and no one is that crazy to call herself my enemy. "I paused before opening the mysterious box.

On the other hand, no enemy would finish nor sent a note with kisses at all.

Something is fishy here and it's not Weston, this time!

"No woman that exists could send...'' I paused to take a breath because I was going to explode, ''a body. A fucking chopped body in a package. The body of the one sent to find, HIM!"

"He wants war and will get it" I lean back in my comfy chair, biting my lower lip.

"Chill bro,  you don't even know who they are." Weston said with a little laughter trying to cool me down, but no one especially him can't do anything in this situation.

"SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP and STOP fucking use, 'they', it's 'he'. Theperson. Making. Everything. So. I Could. Hate. Him EVEN more.And kill him with more pleasure. Is a MAN." I yelled angrily, ''End of the conversation.''

"Okay, okay you don't even know who is HE," he repeated his statement, but now correcting himself.

"Yet, but when I'm aware, I will find him and he won't be alive for a long. "

That's true no matter who they are.

"Bro you are crazy, but that's the only reason I like you " Weston chuckled, clasping his hand on my shoulder.

"Ummm" I looked scary at Weston.

"If you don't get your dirty hand from me, you won't have a hand with which to touch me, EVER AGAIN!" my voice was calm, with an exception of the last words.

'I have been steamed up already when I saw the package, and now Weston is testing my limits with doing this and he knows that. He FUCKING knows that.' If it was possible to shout in your mind this would have been the loudest roar. EVER.

"Five seconds," he says, moving from me.

"What?" I look at him and narrow my eyes in confusion.

"Five seconds was the time you were my favorite and cool brother, I ever wanted." his stupid cheerful smile appeared on his face.

"I'm not your real brother, so fuck off" I murmured under my breath.

"Ouch, that hurts," he says, making a fake sad face and puppy eyes.

"Do you want me to show you what really hurts?" I grabbed his wrist, ready to break it if he didn't stop annoying me.

"Hahaha,'' he laughed, but it was obvious that from inside he was screaming in pain from my hold. ''Really funny, now leave the tough guy attitude, you big cutieeeee."

''Cutie? Me and cute in one sentence?'' I exclaimed in defense. ''You can't be serious!''

'' I was thinking that you needed your hands, but I guess I was wrong.'' I cackle at him while tightening my hold on his wrist until it started crackling.

''This is very cute, right little brother, do you want me to show you more of my cuteness?''

''I'm sorry, I'm sorry Losh, now please let my hand free!'' his plead fulfilled me with pleaser.

'' You really need to learn when to shut up your big mouth, especially with me-'' a loud vibration interrupted me.

My phone.

''Answer, it might be someone important'' Weston winked at me.

How is he still that confident and in  a mood after all, 

I will never understand him,

 he is just built differently, I guess...

I finally released his hand and picked up the ringing phone. Firstly I thought that it wasn't someone that important, probably Savannah - my annoying assistant.

But no! I was wrong,

it was the most special one - my Kailee.

~☆~☆~☆~

Hi, sunshines,

First I apologize for the late update and the lack of chapters this week, that been said probably tomorrow won't have a new chapter posted too. I'm starting to be unsure about the story and thinking of abandoning this one because I'm feeling like the writer block is trying to pull me down. But this time I have people that believe in me and my story, which I don't want to disappoint, so I hope next week my motivation will be better and I will be able to finish the started chapters and even start new ones.

~~~~

You already know the zodiac sign of the Losh, do you think it matches his personality? What sign do you think Weston is and why?  I'm curious.

~~~~

Don't be a quiet reader and share your opinion about the characters and the story.

Thank you so much for doing this because, that way you are giving me the so needed motivation!

~~~~

Words: 1434

Time: Posting at 1:06am , I have school tomorrow, but I was feeling obliged to post this chapter for my fellow reader, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

To the next chapter! *waving*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
125K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
34.2K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...