Losing myself

By kawaiimas

Leah is a girl who lost everyone she ever loved.She is seen as the outcast of her school. Jason is a guy who... More

Prologue: Life as i know it

0 1 1
By kawaiimas

Leah pov

The rustling outside the alleyway woke me up. I stood up from the plank I call a bed, picked up my blankets and went to get ready for school. I went to public bathroom and washed my face. I saw a lot of people already in there. Life wasn't always like this. I mean I had parents, a home, siblings and friends but I lost all that on that unfortunate day.

We were singing in the car Me,Mom,dad,Jacob and Sandra.
We were all laughing until I saw a bright light and before I knew it we were all shouting . The next thing I knew i felt something trickling down my face , "Mom, Dad are you there" I asked but I got nothing back. I tried shaking Sandra but she did not move."Peter , Sandra is not answering me. Peter,Peter!!!!" I got no reply and started sobbing really loudly. The police came and they brought me out of the car I told t

he police to check on my family and I passed out. I woke up in the hospital the next day and found out I had no family again and I was lucky to survive the accident.
Lucky my ass, I thought. In fact I would have been grateful to escape this misery called life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 284K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
792K 34.5K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...
221K 10.5K 53
𝐀𝐧 π”π§πœπ¨π§π―πžπ§π­π’π¨π§πšπ₯ π‹π¨π―πž 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 "From this day forward, I will dedicate my life to avenging my sister's years of misery." κ•₯κ•₯κ•₯ S...