7 Princes

By Author_M_1308

This story is about 20 year old girl. Who got a contract of finding a perfect life partner for 7 princes of s... More

Characters
μž₯ 1
μž₯ 2
μž₯ 4
μž₯ 5
μž₯ 6
μž₯ 7
μž₯ 8
μž₯ 9
μž₯ 10
μž₯ 11
μž₯ 12
μž₯ 13
μž₯ 14
μž₯ 15
μž₯ 16
μž₯ 17
μž₯ 18

μž₯ 3

1K 46 3
By Author_M_1308

Hello guys!

Author here! I just want to tell that I am thinking about changing my writing style, so tell me if you are ok with that or I shall continue writing like I do.

That's it :)
Let's continue...
******************
Previous:

After dinner both of us went to my room to work on out current project as well as our other works.

We were working till 12 a.m and then we decided to go to sleep.

We both wished eachother good night and ari went to her room.

I got freshen up and after changing into something comfortable I called my parents to have some talk.

           _______________________________

Yesterday:

BTS pov

We were informed by our assistant that the match maker that dad have appoint for us is going to reach today in afternoon with her assistant.

It was saturday today so we went to our favourite place.

We came back in afternoon as jin hyung got a buisnesses call so we thought to go back to.

When we were going inside of the palace we saw Mr.Park with 2 girls.

Might be the match maker..

We didn't clearly got to see their faces as they were a little far away from us.

We shrugged it and went inside.

It was dinner time..

All of us were talking among us when dad called Mr.Choi to call someone name Mr.Lee

After sometimes he came with two girls who looked in their 20s.

We greeted eachother and then they took their seats.

We all were eating while talking some stuffs about buisness and other things when dad called Ms.Lee.

He asked her if she was ok with his idea of getting to know us. As she agreed he nodded and then looked towards his us.

' what do you all say?' he asked us

We all looked towards and then jin hyung told that we were ok.

As he said dad adviced for introduction.

Now it was their turn to introduce.

Ms.Lee and Ms.Choi had introduced themselves politely.

They didn't looked like some other girls out there who just drool over us.

But then to we don't trust them fully.

After dinner we went in our joint office.

Namjoon called his secretary and told him to get us info about Ms.Lee.

After reading her info we were impressed, she is young and looks determined to her work as we assume it as she is very famous for her work.

After that we all started to do our works when Mr.Choi came and informed us that dad told that we should clear our schedules for tomorrow till afternoon so that Ms.Lee can get to know us.

We thought for sometimes about it and then told him 'ok' and informed our secretaries about it.

Last night

Y/n pov

After call with my parents I got message from message from Mr.Choi that they have set my appointment with princes tomorrow till afternoon.

I sigh and after wishing myself good luck I went to sleep.

Next day

It was literally 5:00 in the morning when someone knocked at my bedroom door.

who is there this early? I thought to myself.

I sleepily went towards the door and opened it.

I saw a girl standing there.

I assume her one of the servants by her uniform.

'yes?' I asked her. 'Ms. Lee, princes told me to inform you to get ready as they have invited you for morning walk.' she said politely to me.

Heh? Why~? I want to sleep~....*sigh* it's ok y/n you can do it I told to myself

'um..ok and ya plz don't call me Ms.Lee you can call me y/n'

She looked unsure for a moment but them agree.

'ok, and my name is Lia..'
'nice to meet you lia and I'll be ready in 15 minutes' 'ok, I'll come to get you then'
I nodded and closed the door after she went.

I went to do my morning routine. I decided to wear something comfortable and not formal at literally 5:30 in the morning.

Outfit

( Ignore that bag)

I work jeans and T-shirts with a jacket as it's little cold outside.

I did a ponytail and work my sneakers.

Then after some seconds lia came and she showed my the way.

I didn't woke ari up as I knew she must have slept late. So, I let her sleep.

After sometimes we reached the garden area of the palace where I saw the princes standing.

Lia bowed to them and went inside.

We all greeted eachother and then namjoon spoke.

'So Ms.Lee we are sorry to wake you up this early at morning as we all have some work in the afternoon so we thought to meet early'

'ah.. it's perfectly alright sir it part of my work' I said with a small smile.

He nodded and then we all started to walk.

'um..so what type of girl would you all like?'
I spoke starting the conversation.

' we really haven't thought about it yet to be honest..' hoseok spoke.

'um..ohk' ' but maybe some qualities or nature.. something you want in her..?'

They thought for a second and then spoke.

' she should not be a gold digger' said jungkook. Well I thought about this answer..

They all told me some few other things and I noted them in my mind.

'ok..I will keep this things in my mind' they all nodded and we took seat at the coffee table in the garden.

A servent served us our coffees while I said.

'so..I will give bio of some girls in this evening and you can tell me if you like someone and I will fix you meetings' I suggested.

'ok' taehyung said.

I nodded and after sometimes namjoon got a buisnesses call, we all decided that we can continue later and a servent guided me my way to my room.

It was around 7:30 a.m

Around 8 ari came in my room and we continued our work.

We have selected few girls for the princes and ari is right now setting appointment with them.

Few weren't free right now so we are not going to show their bio to princes.

We were working when ari got a call.

After call

'um...y/n' 'hm?' 'Ms.Irene's secretary saying that she is travelling right now'

'ohk- wait... *processing* what!!'  'yeah..'

' aghh...oh ari she was our one of the best girl that suit according to the princes'

' it's ok y/n we have other girls to and she said that when Irene gets free she will inform us..' 'hm *sigh* ok' I said and we got back to work.

We took a break as it was 2:30 p.m and we were hungry. Our work for today is almost over which we can do after dinner.

We went outside of room when I saw lia.

'umm...lia!' 'yeah?' she said after turning around hearing my voice.

'can you guide us to dinning room we are hungry..' 'yeah sure' 'thank you'

'you know her?' ari asked me while whispers while we wer walking. 'yeah..today in the morning she came to tell me that princes have called me for morning walk as they have work this afternoon' 'you didn't called me!' she said while pouting. I chuckled and spoke. 'that's bcz I knew you slept late last night, and don't worry you will get meet them in the evening.' 'hm..ohk'

After lunch we decided to explore Seoul.

We went to parks, markets and also ate street food.

( You can imagine more things 😅)

It was 8:15 p.m when we reached back to palace. We had shopping bags in our hand and we were talking about our fun day of today.

We went to our room as we remembered the way now.

After keeping our bags in rooms we decided to change as we have rome around the place and it's also dinner time.

I took bath and changed into this.

I tied my hair in high pony and after wearing my heels and taking my phone I went outside. After few seconds ari came to and we went to dinning room.

We reached to door and guards let us in.

We greeted the family and took our previous seats.

( You remember the arrangement?)

A maid served us food we didn't took much as our stomach were already filled bcz of the street food we ate.

'what happened dears why you took only this much?' queen asked his while giving us a polite smile. 'actually ma'am we went outside today and our stomach are full bcz of the street food so we are not that much hungry' I said politely. 'ohk...we hope you enjoyed' 'yeah.. it's a beautiful place :)' she nodded and we all started to eat.

'Ms.Lee after dinner Mr.Choi will guide you to us so that we can see the profiles' 'ok sir' he nodded and continued eating.

After dinner we went to my room and after taking the file in which all bios are Mr.Choi guided us the way. We tried to remember the way incase if we have to go their again.

After few mins we reached there. Mr.Choi knocked on the door and after hearing 'come in' he let us in. The room looked like it was for family time.

( The room is bigger that shown in picture and couches to. And imagine it's night 😅)

We bowed to the family and took the empty seats.

Maknae line
__________
Hyung line |    table   | ari & y/n.  

King and Queen

I gave the file to Mr.Choi to hand it to king.

The king and queen passes the bios to princes after they sees them.

They asked us about some and told us to fix meeting with the ones that they liked.

After 1 or so hour we greeted them good night and went to our room with the help of Mr.Choi.

We did our left over work for today and then ari went to her room. Well she is happy by meeting the royals. I called my parents and after that I changing I went to sleep.

Hope this deal goes well...

            **************************

Comment your thoughts and vote it you liked the chapter.

감사합니다 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 58.8K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
491K 14.1K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc