Ambivalence || JJK ✓

By twerkingpanties

Falling in love with the right person at the wrong time actually exists. "I am sorry", she whispered. "I love... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Let's talk
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Monologue: Yoon Jeonghan
Thanksgiving

Chapter 7

4.4K 176 18
By twerkingpanties

⚠️ MATURE CHAPTER ⚠️

- - -

"Let's ride this love ride together."

Her eyes made a contact with her fading image at the dark window glass, as she gently held onto some alcohol and a freshly published magazine. She was wearing a pair of silk shorts and shirt, her thin, long, veiny legs looking good underneath the piece of clothing. The wind rustled through the empty streets and she dragged her feet, churning the silence of her house and stepped out in the balcony.

"You are too good to let go", she whispered under her breath, settling on the armed chair, with a hiss of exhaustion from the long day. She went through the pages of the magazine taking huge sips of the chilled alcohol, before stopping at the interview, given by her ex.

She felt proud seeing him succeeding and growing every day.

Jeon Jungkook, CEO of the year.

Her eyes scanned every question, every word, every sentence he had uttered, trying to figure out his state through that. She gasped inaudibly, louder than expected encountering with the depth of one of the questions, checking onto her breaths.

INTERVIEWER: Mr. Jeon, your life has always been a center of attraction in the business world. The day your wife divorced you, accusing you for cheating, the world began to question your character. How much has it impacted you? Did you ever think that the isolation and losses caused you to seek revenge?

JUNGKOOK: Thank you for showing your concern but it's my personal life. Whatever it caused to me stays with me. It has no relation to my professional life. All this while I had been avoiding talking about it but now, I think I should clarify my views. Accusations don't matter, I know what I was doing. Please don't try to influence me with words. Thank you so much. I would not like to talk about it anymore.

If I wait for you, will you come back to me?

...

She cozied up in her bed, wrapping the duvet around herself, taking a sip of her coffee. She licked the partially dried lips, heaving a sigh of defeat, not knowing if it would be good to contact him at the moment. 

After a while of pondering she gave into that conviction, placing the phone beside her ear with a palpitating heart. Her body could feel the heat rising through the bones as she gulped, wiping the sweat across her lined forehead.

She waited for awhile until he picked up the phone after 8 rings, "Yeah?" He sounded a bit tired, drunk and annoyed. A mixture of the bad boy heartthrob of the fictional stories. She felt the jiggles down her clit, as she clenched the bedsheet a little tighter. She mustered up some strength, biting her tongue and inner cheeks, pushing her hair off her right shoulder, "It's Saturday tomorrow, shall I pick up Subin?"

"Damn it, you still know the roads? I thought 3 years must have erased the memory", he spoke with a scoff, biting his lips to control himself from lashing out on her, "I'll drop him, don't you fucking come."

She pinched the bridge of her nose, cutting down on her annoyance, and grumbled, "You still on line?"

"You still have more to ramble?", he raised a brow, mocking her through his words.

"The fuck is wrong with you? Why do you have to be so god damn rude everytime I talk?", she whisper yelled, clenching her first, gritting her teeth.

He laugh sarcastically, running his fingers down his hair, "It's an easy price for you to pay atleast, just keep on listening to those unharming insults."

He ended the call, throwing the phone away on the bed, sighing heaving, trying to calm down his anger.

The sudden roar of thunders caught his attention. He stood up from his study desk, kicking his chair away and wore his sweatshirt, hanging on the stand. He fingers rummaged through the untidy drawer underneath his expensive oak table, fetching out a pack of cigarettes.

He took a long drag from the cigarette, puffing out the rings in the moist air, looking at the rain with a mix of gloomy and vexed eyes. The weather was chilly, the night was getting dark, the lightening was exquisite in the sky loaded with heavy grey clouds.

With every drop that fell he could recall every dance he had danced with her, in his arms, sealing each other's lips with kisses, devouring the dedication. 

Now they were jealous of the love they shared.

..Flashback..

He smashed her back against the walls, threw away his glasses somewhere in the room and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt.

The lights in the room were dim, their reflection looked prettier than the stars.

His buff chest was visible through his wet see through shirt. Her fingers traced his nipples, the cuts of his abs. He was a gym freak, spending hours to make himself look tempting, making sure every time his wife touched that chest, she turned on.

She moved her hands over the man, hinting him to take that fucking shirt off. And he did. He loved granting her whatever she wanted.

He caressed her silky hair, pulled her closer and his hands crept over the back of her neck, untieing the brown logs of hair, messing them up.

She inhaled his peachy scent, slowly losing her sanity. Her hands grabbed his face, tracing his sharp jaws, eyes staring into his soul.

She licked her lips, swallowing the lust in, but it had no bounds.

"Wild huh?", he quirked a brow, snaking his arms around her waist, under her white crop top, caressing the curves. His hands went down, massaging her big booty.

"A-Ah", she moaned as he pressed his body against hers, fingers resting against the hook of her bra.

He leaned closer, drugging his senses with her scent. His teeth chewed the skin on her neck , soft, irresistible and tasty. The blood thumped against her veins, waiting to burst out through them, wetting her milky cloak.

Her body trembled under his touch as the bites turned purple. She could feel chills running down her spine at his sinful touch.

She hissed, making him feel his demons hungry.

He moved ahead, attacking every spot that came in his way, on her collar bone, shoulders, below her ears.

Her hands roamed all over his back, while he was busy marking her as his. The nails scratched him, the grazes were red, rough, wild.

He pulled apart, staring in her starry eyes. He could see the lust.

She closed those eyes, inhaling a sharp, shaky breath, taking his hands in hers.

"You are so sexy, do you know that?", she whispered.

"Strip babygirl", he bit his lips, placing his index finger under her chin, staring through her soul.

"Make me."

"Sure honey", he leaned closer, capturing her lips with his, devouring his passion, sucking them with all his might. He was simp for her.

The lips moved in sync as she started kissing him back, hanging her hands around his naked torso.

Her wet dress was hugging her curves.

He was her master, she was ready to be the slave.

Their heads bobbed swiftly as they intensified the kiss, locking themselves tighter.

His hold on her was tight.

He bit those swollen lips of hers, sliding his tongue inside that dark, warm mouth. Their tongues collided as the heat traveled from his body to hers, crashing the air. They were crazy as they tangled the tongues, feeling heavenly. The liquid washed the faded memories of their last kiss, floating in new ones.

The scents were addictive.

They sought for more, with every collision of the tongues.

His was on top of her, while she was fighting to be dominant.

When they felt out of breaths, they pulled apart. They rested the foreheads, the hot breaths fanning their faces, sweat beads dripping down the foreheads.

"Babygirl you are getting naughty~", he husked, with closed eyes.

Her hazel eyes fluttered open, she smiled evilly and licked the corner of his lips, "Daddy, I want you~"

"I'll fuck you so hard, your pussy will be begging for mercy", he grumbled.

He spanked her ass hard, making her jump in his arms, wrapping her long legs around his waist. The denim skirt she was wearing slid up, giving a view of her skin. He slapped the ass, the voice churned the silence floating in the air.

The lips were attached once again. They were eating each other dangerously. And in the same position he carried her towards the bed, throwing her down as if she is a feather.

He hovered over her, tucking the hair strand behind her ear, staring in her eyes, making sure she dives too deep in his.

The blood on her lips had awakened the beast in him.

He held her top by it's edges, taking it off her upper body.

Her big boobs were under that wet steamy red bra. The nipples were hard. He slid down the straps , inhaling her scent.

In no time he unhooked that red bra.

Her belly button was tempting. He bit the inner cheek and started crawling towards her boobs, leaving wet kisses all the way. The goosebumps aroused on her arms, the fear of getting addicted to him.

He caught them, pressed them, relieved his stress, and bit them, one by one, harder with every bite. And she moaned softly, holding him by his torso, pushing her shoulders upwards, giving him a better access. He pushed them slightly up, snuggling in the skin underneath, licking the mole.

His saliva was all over her boobs.

The lightening struck in the clouded night sky, flashing their bodies in the dark.

She was squirming under his touch.

Her moans turned him on harder than before as he sucked the nipples, hitting his tongue at every inch, closing every space, feeling himself in heaven. Oh if he could peel off her skin.

She gently pushed him away, traversing her fingers down his massive chest, pushing her nails deeper and deeper.

She attacked his soft spot on the neck, biting it hard, making him moan. Her lips slowly moved down to his chest.

The panty was down on the floor. Her naked body was his feast. He inserted his index finger in her vagina, playing with the clit, pushing it from left to right, jingling with her patience.

His finger roamed in the tiny space.

She closed those tired eyes, letting out a sinful squeal.

He knew she was getting wet, he could feel the liquid on his fingers. But he wanted to play more.

He took out his finger, licked it and winked at her, "I wanna see you bang that butt and shake it for me."

His warm hand rubbed the naked skin of her lower abdomen. She was slowly spreading her legs away as he settled his knees in between, laying over her partially.

"D-Daddy, I can't. I d-don't wanna play anymore."

He took off his pants, leaving himself in black Calvin Klein boxers. His cock was waiting to be thrusted inside her.

As he took the last set of clothing off his body, her eyes dwelled with lust, seeing his thick cock hanging down their. She reached out to it, touching it, massaging it, making him bite his lips.

The pleasure was immeasurable.

He slid over her upper body as she licked the cock, coiling her fingers over.

It was raining heavily outside and they were raining heavily inside.

"A-Ah", he whispered as she went on sucking it, pushing it inside her mouth, hitting it with her tongue.

Her lips against it just felt oddly good. He closed his eyes and his face turned upwards, feeling himself at one of the nicest stages.

His hands were to either sides of her as he fixed himself over her. His partially wet bangs were sticking onto his forehead, he looked so demonic, "Are you ready to ride to the heaven babygirl?"

His fingers brushed against her pussy, tingling her clit for the last time before thursting himself inside her.

The deeper he went, the more she screamed, enjoying the shaking of the walls inside herself.

She bit his ear, roaming her hands wildly over his bare back, "Ah daddy~"

The castle inside her came crashing down as it collided with his cock.

By now she was a hoe was for him. His fuck was her medicine.

The cock explored her insides, marking her every inch as his. The liquid released inside her cooled down the burning sensation. His hips swayed over her body over the rhythm of the thunder.

"I-I am at my climax", she whispered near his ears, "F-Faster daddy~"

She loved him harder, deeper and faster. And he did all she loved, trying to satisfy each other with utmost pleasure.

His tidies were pressing against hers.

He pulled apart, falling next to her, pulling her close. Their naked bodies snuggled deeper as he covered themselves with the sating sheets, wrapping her with himself as a precious gift.

The few drops on the sheets were the proof of how much they enjoyed dancing over each other.

The room witness their screams, their sin, their love. The slaps were terrific.

He was the beast, she was his beauty.

The night was prettier than fireworks. It was the night they made love; it was the night they made their son.

..Flashback ends..

~

"Dad?", his sight dropped on his son, standing in a neat set of clothes, looking handsome as always. He smiled pulling him closer, trapping him between his legs. He took off his glasses, kept them aside, somewhere near the coffee mug on the table.

"Come with us, we'll enjoy a lot", the kid broke into a tiny smile, gawking in his father's black orbs, trying to melt his ice cold heart. In these three years his father had given him all the love he had, from taking him on trips to staying up late at night when he was sick, from getting him ready for school, to cheering him up when ever he felt low.

"Daddy please?", he begged. The clock at the wall ticked at its pace but suddenly everything had slowed down for the father son duo. He was well aware of the fact that his mom had hurt his father, but what was his mistake? Can't he enjoy a day with both of his parents?

"Dad is busy. You can enjoy with your mom", Jungkook sighed, sight dropped on the white tiles of the room. His son pouted, scooted closer to him and crawled up his lap. He held his face in his small hands, maintaining a firm eye contact with his father, " Dad.. please.. else.. Subinie will never talk with dad!"

The young man laughed hard, trying not to look at his cute face, "You know very well know how to blackmail?"

~

His eyes landed on her, standing near the entrance, in a white crop top and blue denim jeans. Her hair struggled to stay still as she kept on tucking them behind her ears. His heart skipped a mile, she looked like a goddess to him.

He pulled out a packet of cigarettes from his pocket, lit up one and pressed it between his lips. As he puffed out the smoke rings, his eyes continued to stare at her. He pushed back his bangs, letting the winds dry his sweaty forehead.

The crowd didn't seem to affect him at all. The voices didn't even reach his ears, he was all focused on looking at her smile, as she pulled their son in her embrace.

Seeing them hugging each other, he mourned internally because that's all he could do.

Y/N's POV

"Let's go", she spoke, smiling at her son, caressing his hair, "No, wait. Dad is coming too."

Her heart ran a marathon and the corner of her lips lifted up. It was the cherry blossom season, the winds were chilling, yet the sunlight had some warmth. She could feel her lashes wetting with warm tears, she squatted near him, "D-Dad has come too?"

"Dad!", Subin screamed, bringing him out of his trance of thoughts. He flinched slightly, threw away his cigarette, crushing it under his white sneakers. He wore a smile, a fake one and approached them.

The world felt rolling in a film with every step he took closer to them.

She was staring at him, while he was trying his best to not look at her. Because he knew, if he did, he would fall in love with her all over again.

"Let's go", he whispered, holding Subin's hand, crumbling the dried leaves under his shoes.

"Jungkook-", she had barely spoken when he walked away, leaving her behind, alone. She could feel her heart break, but she shrugged off the feelings, because she didn't want to think about sadness when she could make new happy memories, better than the past.

"Where do you want to go next boo?", she wiped the ice cream off his lips. She had a few bags kept near her on the bench they were sitting, while Jungkook held some too. He had his back facing them, looking at the opposite direction.

Just like she had promised, she bought whatever her son asked, not letting Jungkook pay for anything. People would call her names for trying to buy apology in exchange of money, but she wasn't. All she was trying to take a step towards making things right.

"Ferris Wheel!", the lad yelled, with mouth stuffed with ice cream, making her giggle. She messed up his hair, leaning closer to his face, "Aren't you too young for that?", she cocked a brow, trying to tease him. His brows collided, nose scrunched up and he pouted angrily, "No! I am strong like dad!"

He stepped down the bench and raced towards his father, hugging his knees, "Right dad? I am strong like you?" He tilted his head to face his son, unaware of his conversation, "Absolutely! My son is the strongest! Is that even a question to ask, hmm?"

She smiled hazily, well he was right. The man in front of her was actually the strongest she had seen.

~

The kid stood, holding on to the railings, between his parents, not knowing the battle they were fighting. The moon looked serene, just like their eyes, full of scars yet beautiful. He pulled out the lollipop from his mouth and turned towards his mother, "The moon is so pretty mom, just like you."

She smiled, like a scenery, patting his head and clicked his picture to create a memory. Memory which she would stare at forever, if she failed.

"What happened dad?", she glanced at him who was busy looking at the moon. Lost in his own small world. "Nothing, the moon looks pretty today."

Just like you.

"I have a present for you", Subin evacuated his pocket, fetching out two bands. "I made this in school yesterday for you two. Will you wear it?" The couple smiled, taking them in their hands. She tied it quickly, but he was struggling. Her eyes softened. She minced towards him, taking it from his hand. "I'll tie it", she gestured to help but he stepped back, scared of breaking his heart more. "I can do it on my own-", she cut him off, holding his wrist, tying it gently, "I know you can't."

You don't know what its like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
14.9K 1.2K 16
"Don't you see that you're killing yourself?!" - K.TH. "Don't you see that you're the cause of it?!" - K.SJ. When Taejin are a couple living together...
1.5K 116 6
I loved you Taehyung....and you....You hurt me to a point where I begged myself to be callous....I loved you! But not anymore. You're free now.... A...
803 35 30
"Am I a rebound? I thought you were hurt? Mad at me? Now you act as if....I don't know." He was in fact right. I don't know either. Im suppose to be...