𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄,, All of u...

By hyuckiebabe

- in which a certain moral filled girl and her classmates gets caught in a middle of a war against... zombies... More

CAST!
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16

1.3

4.2K 185 13
By hyuckiebabe

JAEMIN WALKED WITH HANA through the mildly crowded hallway thinking about what to do with the phone at hand. The two of them have walked Eunji and Cheolsoo to their classrooms, Eunji begging them to delete the video before letting them leave.

The thing was, Gwinam's phone had a password lock making them unable to do the said task. "Just turn off his wifi or internet to stop it from automatically uploading." Hana tells him which he obeyed almost immediately.

"Am i just gonna keep this?" He asked as the girl glanced at him. "Of course not. Put it in the teacher's office or something." Jaemin nodded and stopped walking, confusing the girl. "This is your stop right? Go, you'll be late." Hana really thought they were classmates for a second.

She bowed to him shallowly before leaving him alone in the hallway with a small grin on his face.

Hana's favorite teacher Ms. Park finally came in to start the lesson, her presence quieting everyone down. "Hey, you punks. Come on guys. Take your seats. Come on, move it." She placed down a box on the table and waited for them to settle down properly before a male student spoke. "Attention!" The class stood up and greeted Ms. Park while bowing in respect making the teacher smile.

"Hi there good morning, now it's time to hand in your phones." She says which earned a lot of grunts and complains as a response. She raised a brow and one by one the students stood up to hand over their phones. Hana, who favored Ms. Park and enjoyed her class, skipped her way lightly to the front to hand in her own phone. Of course she didn't forget to smile at her teacher who ruffled her hair lightly.

Suddenly Ms. Park exhaled in worry. "Has anyone been in touch with Hyeonju?" She asks, earning no's for an answer. Hana looked at the mentioned girl's desk but didn't worry, remembering that she was one of the worst bullies in schools. She hated her obviously.

"Nobody? So none of you have tried calling her today?" The teacher asked again. Joonyeong who was in front cleared his throat and raised his hand. "Uh, we cleaned the science lab together yesterday, but I haven't seen her since." He reports. Park Sunhwa nodded in understanding and sighs. "Okay. If anyone hears from her some time the next few days, let me know right away, okay?" The class answered a chorus of yeses/ yes' and silenced down again. Hana who sat behind Daesu watched him use his phone casually then turning to look at Ms. Park who took out her phone and typed something.

She laughed to herself quietly and kicked the leg chair Daesu was sitting on, just in time for his phone to chime. "Stupid." She huffs out.

"Hey your phone!" Wujin whisper shouts to the guy who looked oblivious yet caught. "I heard that." Ms. Sunhwa stares firmly. "Why didn't you silence it." One of their classmates says and everyone else started shaming and laughing at his stupidity.

"Daesu seriously?" The teacher questions in disbelief, shaking her head. "One more time. Hand over your phones please."

This time Daesu reluctantly gave his phone with a disappointed frown. Not even before Daesu could sit down Ms. Park held up a phone and called out a certain student. "Onjo. This is your phone from last year." The class laughed as Onjo stood up to hand over her real phone.

"In fact none of us are completely free from prejudice." Sunhwa states, glancing around the room filled with students who were half asleep, those who were quietly chatting and those who were listening well. Hana being one of those who focused on the lesson, nodding her head at the statement.

Out of 7.5 billion people in the world and counting, no one not even the richest people are free from prejudice. In this world anything and anyone can be a victim of preconceived opinions based on solely fake news and rumors. Everyone of us are living in a world where being different makes people turn their backs on you and discriminate you without proof and reason. It's twisted but unfortunately it's one of the biggest problems of our world.

"We all have preconceived opinions about each other." Ms. Park continues. "Here, 'free from' means the lacking in or unencumbered by."

"Who wants to interpret this?" She asks while tapping the board. Heesu who looked very pale and sickly at the moment raised her hand and Ms. Park acknowledged her, thinking she was reciting. "I need to use the bathroom." She says shakily earning a nod and a go signal from the teacher.

Hana also raised her left hand, using her right one to hold Heesu's wrist to keep her from going. "Ah yes Hana?" Her teacher asked in anticipation. "Uh, can i go with Heesu? She doesn't look so good." Sunhwa silently sighed in disappointment but nodded to the request anyway.

"Are you okay? You can barely stand up properly. Are you hurt anywhere? Where?" Heesu exhaled shakily while trying to give Hana a small smile. "I'm okay, my stomach just hurts.." She answers quietly. "Are you sure?" The girl asked again, her brows furrowed in worry. She made sure Heesu's arm was comfortable on her shoulders and that her own arm was secured around the small girl's waist.

"Yeah, i just really need to go to the infirmary." Hana nodded and carefully lead her to their destination.
Once they arrived the school nurse immediately stood up to aid them. "She says her stomach hurst." Hana informed. "Alright, just the stomach? I'll get you some medicine right away."

The woman went back to look for the said medicine in her desk while the worried student tried to make Heesu feel better. Suddenly the door was opened aggressively and in came Ms. Park, Isak, Onjo and Suhyeok who was carrying a bloody Hyeonju on his back.

The nurse shot up from her desk and rushed to the panicking group immediately. "What's wrong?," They laid Hyeonju down one of the beds as she started squirming. "Do you feel sick?"

"What do i do?" The beat up girl whimpered out. "Does your stomach hurt? Is it bad? Let me see." The nurse continued to check on her while Hana lead Heesu to one of the beds beside Hyeonju and laid her down as well. "Wait here okay? They're still tending to Hyeonju, just hold it in for a bit more." Hana tells her with a soft voice giving her hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Her temperature is way too low." Hana heard from the other side to which she stood up to check the situation. "Hold her down." Hyeonju started growling and abnormally squirming making Hana cringe at her state. It looked very painful.

"What are you doing? Help us." Isak says, snapping her out of her little daze. She immediately went to them and held down the leg part of Hyeonju. "Hyeonju-yah you're okay now, it's okay." Ms. Sunwha says trying to reassure the girl who seemed like she couldn't hear anything. "Call an ambulance, I'll give her a sedative and clean her wounds." The nurse instructs and the teacher nods.

The rest of the events in the clinic was a blur to Hana, the snarling and growling of Hyeonju was the only thing she could hear, not even noticing that Heesu left while they were panicking. The way the girl was acting scared a little bit, she looked like a rabid person who smelled like a rotten corpse. She kept on trying to bite people, even going as far as hurting Onjo.

She had a bad feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.6K 42
" Our hearts closed off and stubbornly set in stone Refusing to acknowledge it all " Chan-mi could never imagine that her normal school day would end...
682 29 10
unknowingly she finds herself falling for him during a zombie apocalypse. -fast updates!!!
6.5K 198 12
Trappe students must escape their high school which has become ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. Nam ra x fem reader Going to try and update...
55.4K 3.4K 23
as Hyosan High School turns into a fast-sinking ship when a science experiment gone terribly wrong results in a virus-induced zombie outbreak As the...