Film Out | K.TH FF |

By o__outrotears__

Hi!! My name Y/n and I'm possibly the clumsiest girl on earth. Accidents just happen around me. I swear, it's... More

I'm a disaster...
Rip to me
hehe
my school life

My life is changed now

9 2 0
By o__outrotears__

Hi!! My name is Y/n and I'm possibly the clumsiest girl on earth. Accidents just happen around me. I swear it's not my fault but that made me the most famous tiktoker now.

But then one day I discovered something that changed my life.

When I was 8, mom took me to the city for the first time but we were in a really crowded place and I slipped away from her. As I looked around, I saw a group of homeless children dancing in the street. I immediately fell in love with the way they graceful moved their bodies.
People were giving them money after their performance but I only had my lollipop, so I gave it to one of them and she was happy.

From then on I'd watch YouTube videos and teach myself to dance , even though I was so clumsy, usually the beat of the music somehow made my body movements really coordinated.

One day, I decided to show off my moves to my parents.

Y/n - Mommy, daddy look! I'm a dancer.
Mom was thrilled but dad looked horrified and immediately turned off the music.

Y/F - Good God! How can I unsee that. Don't you ever do that again.
Y/n - what do you mean daddy!? I'm a really good dancer, like Beyonce.
Y/F - Who tolds you that? Your mirror? Drop this nonsense. You'll be running my company one day idiot.
Y/M - who says she can't do both. She can take dancing lessons right now and learn about your company when's she's older.
Y/F - I'd say she can't can't because I pay the bills and I don't ever want to hear the word.

IN MY HOUSE AGAIN!!!!.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.7K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
331K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
587K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...