šš‘š”š“š€š‹ ~šƒšˆš‚šŠ š†š‘š€...

By ziggs_mxyfield

'ššØš² š–šØš§ššžš« š§šžšžš š¦š² š”šžš„š© šššŸš­šžš« ššš„š„ š­š”šžš¬šž š²šžššš«š¬?' š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› Dick Gr... More

šš‘š”š“š€š‹
šš€š‘š“ šŽšš„
šŽšš„
š“š–šŽ
š“š‡š‘š„š„
š…šŽš”š‘
š…šˆš•š„
š’šˆš—
š’š„š•š„š
š„šˆš†š‡š“
ššˆšš„
š“š„š
š„š‹š„š•š„š
š“š–š„š‹š•š„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š
š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š
š…šˆš…š“š„š„š
š’šˆš—š“š„š„š
š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š
šš€š‘š“ š“š–šŽ
š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š
š“š–š„šš“š˜
š“š–š„šš“š˜-šŽšš„
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š–šŽ

ššˆšš„š“š„š„š

1.2K 56 4
By ziggs_mxyfield

𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

(TW! Slight makeout, not really smut)

        IT HAD BEEN a few first hectic weeks in Titans tower. Training had been chaos, Phoebe and Jason constantly fighting like siblings over the tiniest shit, and Dick had no idea to control or take care of kids. Even though Phoebe had been a teacher, her immaturity had gotten the best of her. Gar and Rachel had their own little clique going on, usually whispering to each other. 

        Phoebe and Dick decided they needed a night out.  

        Dick suggested a club he had seen a few blocks away, so Phoebe agreed to spend the night with him. Now, the young woman was in her room, trying to desperately get ready as quick as she could. 

        Finishing up her eyeliner, she sighed as she looked in the mirror. She still had to find something to wear. A knock was heard on Phoebe's door, making her sigh. 

        "Come in." 

       The door opened, revealing Jason strutting into the giant room. Phoebe and Dick had two of the biggest rooms in the house, with a walk in closet and their own bathroom. The rest were slightly smaller, the only thing missing were a personal bathroom. 

       Leaning over her vanity, Phoebe lightly applied glitter eye shadow and gems to make her eyes pop. "Woah," Jason took a deep breath, "You look beautiful." 

         "Thanks Jay," Phoebe smiled, before turning back to the mirror. Applying the last few gems, she headed over to her closet. "I just have no idea what to wear." 

        Standing next to the girl, Jason noticed a purple sequin dress, that probably would go about mid-thigh. Picking it up off the rack, he held it up to show Phoebe. "What about this one?" 

        Snatching it from Jason, she eyed it up and down. "This could work." The young girl pranced into her bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Taking a deep breath, she started to strip. Down to her undergarments, Phoebe carefully slipped into the dress, pulling the spaghetti straps up and over her shoulders.

        "Need any help in there?" Jason called through the door, his voice slightly muffled. 

        "In a minute," Phoebe called back, flattening out the dress. Opening the door back up, Phoebe nervously smiled. "Mind helping me with my zipper?" 

        Jason softly nodded, Phoebe turning around with her back to the boy. Jason stepped closer, carefully trying to pull up the zipper. Getting stuck, Jason groaned. "Fucking hate zippers." 

         "I could always ask Rachel or-" 

        "No," Jason cut the girl off, the zipper finally closing. 

        Turning around, Phoebe put a hand on her hip. "How do I look?" 

        Jason's jaw almost dropped as he eyed the girl up and down. Phoebe's hair was let down loose and curly, as her makeup made her eyes pop. The sequin dress stopped about mid-thigh and her shoulders were exposed from the spaghetti straps. "Stunning," Jason simply answered, "Absolutely stunning." 

        Ruffling the boys hair, Phoebe smiled. She grabbed her tiny purse and phone off of her dresser before she headed into the dining area, Jason following quickly behind. Entering the room, Phoebe noticed Dick sitting at the table as Rachel and Gar whispered to each other near the island. 

        Dick's eyes lit up as he saw the girl, immediately standing up and walking forward. "You uh- uhm." 

        Walking up behind Dick, Rachel smiled and whispered into his ear. "She looks beautiful-"

        "Right!" Dick cut off the girl, Rachel rolling her eyes from his outburst. "You look beautiful." Dick had on a blue button-up with jeans, the two top buttons unbuttoned to expose his chest. 

        "Thanks," Phoebe smiled, fluffing up her hair, "Ready to go?" 

        Nodding, Dick linked his arms with Phoebe as they walked to the elevator. Looking behind her shoulder, Gar was giving Phoebe a thumbs out while Jason and Rachel were making kissing gestures. Rolling her eyes, she looked back forward as they approached the elevator. 

        Stepping in, Dick pressed the down button and silence waved over them. It was awkward, but Dick had no idea how to talk to Phoebe in this situation. 

      ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ 

        Approaching the club, Phoebe and Dick walked down the block to the entrance. Dick had bought VIP passes for the two so they wouldn't have to wait in line for hours. Showing their passes to the bouncers, they were immediately let in. 

        The lights were dimly lit as music blared throughout the room, multiple people drunk and dancing on the floor. Eyes lit up as they walked throughout the room, Dick grabbed ahold of her hand. 

         "Come on," Dick sent the girl a soft smile, motioning to the dance floor. "Wanna dance for a bit? Then we could head to the bar." 

        Pursing her lips, Phoebe replied. "Sure." 

        Dragging the girl onto the dance floor, Dick started to move to the rhythm of the music. Noticing Phoebe not moving, he rose an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" 

        Phoebe scoffed, "I suck at dancing." 

        Dick shrugged his shoulders. "Doesn't matter if you're good or not, just matters if you're having fun." Thinking for a solution, an idea popped into Dick's head. Gently grabbing the girl's hands, he placed them on his shoulders. "Just move to the rhythm with me, back and forth." 

        Swaying back and forth to the music with Dick, everything else around Phoebe seemed unimportant. It was Dick and her, and that's all that mattered. Not Phoebe and Jason's fights that made it seem like the world was going to end, not the brutal training Dick put all of them through, just her and Dick. 

        Phoebe wanted it to stay like this. The more time she spent with Dick, the more she fell for him. For once was a girl who could barely get out of bed because of a traumatic experience that cost her the life of her best friend, Phoebe seemed to be doing much better than she was just a few months before. 

         Give me everything by Pitbull started to play, making the dance floor go crazy. Letting go of Dick's shoulders, the two free danced to the loud and pumped up music with the rest of the crowd, singing on the top of their lungs. 

        Tonight, I want all of you tonight
        Give me everything tonight     
        For all we know, we might not get tomorrow
        Let's do it tonight

        Laughing as they both sang, Dick grabbed the girls hand and started to spin her around, dipping her down and swinging her back up. Holding hands as they moved their bodies back and forth, the tension started to grow. 

        Cheeks flushed, Phoebe took a deep breath before letting go of Dick's hands. "I'm going to get something to drink, you want anything?" 

        Dick shook his head. "Sure, I'll come with." 

         Heading over to the bar, Phoebe sighed as she leaned over the bar counter waiting for the bar tender. Dick sat in the seat next to her, slightly uncomfortable. "How much money do you wanna bet that Jason and Gar already blew up the house." 

        Dick softly chuckled. "I'm sure Rachel is beating both of their asses." 

        Finally the bartender approached the two, letting out a loud sigh. "What could I get you two?" He asked, eyeing Phoebe up and down. 

        "I'll take a margarita, on the rocks." 

        "Two shots of tequila for me, please." Dick added, reaching for his wallet Placing down a $20, the bartender nodded and took the money, walking away to make the drinks. 

        "You know," Phoebe leaned back on the counter, her elbows resting, "This sorta reminds me of the time I bought Jason a margarita." 

        Raising an eyebrow, Dick crossed his arms. "When did you buy Jason a margarita?"

        "That time we snuck into the bar to talk to your circus friend, Clay. Jason was being a little bitch so I bought him a drink. Didn't work, obviously. He tried to pick a fight with some random dude twenty seconds later." 

          Arriving with the drinks, the bartender placed them in front of the two before walking away. "Enjoy."

        Taking a sip of her margarita, she relaxed a bit. Dick's eye twitched as he placed down the now empty shot glass, groaning. "Fuck, that's strong." Picking up the next one, Dick quickly doused it before slamming the glass back on the table.

        "Take it easy," Phoebe scoffed, putting her drink down on the table. "You gotta at least make it through the night." 

        "I'll try," Dick leaned back in his seat, yelling over the blaring music. Taking another sip of her drink, Phoebe was abruptly cut off by Dick grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the dance floor as the music changed. "Come on, I love this song!"  

        "I wasn't done with my fucking drink!" 

        "I'll buy you another one."

        Hips don't lie by Shakira blared over the speakers, Phoebe and Dick dancing to the beat of the music. Feeling herself to the music, Phoebe felt in pure bliss. She hadn't been to a club in years, and to feel so free in one felt amazing. 

          Dick smiled as he watched the girl move back and forth, eyes never leaving her sight. He was really madly in love with this woman, and seeing Phoebe so forward and confident about herself suddenly made her sexy

I'm on tonight
You know, my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel you, boy
Come on, let's go, real slow
Don't you see, baby, así es perfecto

          "You know," Dick smirked, stepping closer to the girl. "You do look rather gorgeous tonight." 

       "I do, don't I?" A smile trailed onto Phoebe's lips, her hands placed on her hips as she leaned all he weight onto one side. 

        Dancing back and forth, the tension between the two grew as they were only a few inches away from each other. Wrapping her arms around Dick's neck, Phoebe pulled the man closer to her. "Do you like me, Dick Grayson?" 

         "So fucking much," Dick cursed out, Phoebe feeling his hot breath on her skin. He placed his arms around her waist, humming. "Do you, Phoebe Decker?" 

        Slowly, Phoebe bucked up the courage to do something that she had wanted to do for a long time. Standing on her toes, Phoebe closed her eyes as she placed a soft kiss onto Dick's lips. In complete shock, Dick melted into the kiss, closing his eyes. 

        Pulling away, Phoebe's stomach was full of butterflies. "Does that answer your question?" 

        Shaking his head, Dick had a peculiar smile on his face as he scoffed. "You little-" 

        Dick was cut off by the girl placing her lips on his once again, running her fingers through Dick's hair as she did so. Dick was completely aroused, pulling the girl closer. Quickly pulling away, Dick murmured against Phoebe's lips. "How about we do this somewhere else?" 

        Nodding in agreement, Phoebe was quickly swept away by Dick who led the two out of the club, the music dying down. As they walked outside, the two were caught right in the middle of San Francisco's crisp air. 

        Dick kept an arm around the girl's waist, keeping her close as they walked down the block. It was late, and both of them knew the amount of perverts who were roaming the streets. Although Dick knew Phoebe could take care of herself, he felt better keeping her close. 

        Approaching the car, Dick opened the back door, motioning for Phoebe to hop in. Sitting on the edge of the seat, Phoebe connected their lips as Dick stood over her, one arm resting on the car door. 

        As the kiss deepened, Phoebe pulled Dick down by the collar, the man soon straddling the girl. Hands rummaging through Dick's hair, Phoebe let out a soft groan. Her hands trailed to the nape of Dick's neck, playing with the small hairs. 

       Dick's lips started to trail down Phoebe's neck, slowly sucking. "Fuck, Grayson." Phoebe closed her eyes, biting on her bottom lip. 

        Pulling away from Phoebe's neck, a smile curled onto Dick's face. "Why don't we continue this when we get home?" 

unedited

literally what the fuck did i just write-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.6K 36
" We can't change the past, but there's a difference between moving on and letting go." ~Harley Quinn~ Harper Phoenix's journey continues. With new v...
6.1K 158 25
āš ļøŽ Trigger Warning āš ļøŽ Book contains mentions of abuse and suicide. ā€¢ ā€¢ ā€¢ "You know I love you, right?" "Then show me." ā€¢-āœ½-āœ½-āœ½-ā€¢ Paige Montgomery, th...
3.6K 160 23
The story in which a girl from Gotham wants nothing more than to remain invisible, but the crime fighting Robin won't let her. [Titans Season 1-4]
3.9K 142 19
"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within, Dick." Book 2 of my series of Dc Titans. Jane GreenXDick G...