𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖻𝗂𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍 - 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

4

29.4K 1.5K 4.4K
By WICKSWHORE

1:23 PM, THURSDAY
| O'BLOCK. 64th & 65th |
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

"65."

The crackhead kissed her teeth, scratching her arm. "I-Ion got that much V-Von."

"Then yeen gettin' no fuckin' crack, folks." He began to roll up his car window, but she screamed, banging on the window.

"O-Okay!"

Von rolled the window down once again and held his hand out. She put $65 in his hand and he counted it before putting the baggie of cocaine in her hand. He quickly rolled his window up before pulling off.

The music played lowly in his charger as he rubbed his goatee, his thoughts drifting off to Jayda. Von hadn't seen her or heard anything about her since his party.

He pulled up to his house, seeing as he didn't have any more drops until 4:00. Getting out of the car, he clutched his pole, making his way inside. Once inside, Von went upstairs to his room almost instantly.

"Fuck is dat?" He asked, looking down at the paper that was under his foot. He picked it up, reading over it, a small twitch of his lips.

Thank you, Von. You can text me if you want to. xxx-xxx-xxxx, God bless you - Jayda.

He held the paper tightly as he made his way over to his bed, sitting down. He pulled out his phone and then typed in the number, sending her a text.

folks
sent 1:42 PM

"Man, what the fuck, gang." Von kissed his teeth, hearing someone beating at his door. He put his phone down before making his way from out of his room and down the stairs.

He swung the door open, looking at Misharron who had a pout on her lips. "I-I'm sorry, baby. You know I need you, and I love you. I never meant ta hurt you, boo."

Von stared at her.

"Baby, c'mon." She whined, pushing him deeper into the house. She closed the door before opening the trench coat, letting it drop to her feet. "I'm sorry, Davyon."

He licked his lips at her. "You ain't have ta cut me, folks. You knew we was gon' be back together in a couple of days. You be doin' too much Misharron."

"I know, baby."

Von watched as she dropped to her knees, unbuckling his jeans and pulling down both his jeans and boxers. His dick sprung out, and it wasn't hard like normal, but she figured he was still mad.

"Mm," He hummed, his dreads hanging in his face as he looked down at her. She spat on it before putting the whole thing in his mouth.

"You forgive me?" She pulled back, spit trailing down her face.

Von stared at her. "Suck me up and Ia see."

He stared at Misharron who slept naked beside him. They fucked for a couple of rounds before they tired each other out.

He was tired of her, to be honest. But, it was so hard to let her go. Misharron was all that Von knew. She was a haven, only because she was something familiar.

Von's phone buzzed, and he picked it up, seeing an unfamiliar number that texted him.

unknown number
hi von! it's jayda. I'm so sorry. i just got out of school.
i would have a half-day, but i really enjoy myself and
i usually have nothing to do afterward! thank you
for reaching out. how are you?
sent 3:00 pm

Von snorted at the message. She texted just as she talked. So fucking proper, and while it could be annoying, he found that it gave him a breath of fresh air. Jayda was different, and he liked that about her.

ian ask. u ate yet?
sent 4:02 pm

He was about to put his phone down, figuring that it would take her some time to text back, but his phone buzzed quickly.

unknown number
i had a salad. I'm starving but i don't feel
like driving and stuff. ugh. what about you?
sent 4:02 pm

send me ur address.
sent 4:03 pm

unknown number
why? you're kind of scary, i don't know
how i feel about you knowing where i live.
sent 4:03 pm

Von kissed his teeth, rolling his eyes. He hated how she played fucking games. About to close his phone and just say fuck it, he began to put his phone back down, but she texted once more.

unknown number
holywaterpussy339 street
Chicago, Illinois
sent 4:03 pm

Von left her message on read before locking his phone. He stood up, slipping on his boxers before he made shook Misharron awake, hearing her groan.

"Aye, I need you ta leave, folksnem. I'm headin' out. I got drops and shit to make." He slapped her ass and she laughed as he made his way into the bathroom, staring up his shower.

He began to wash, turning around to see Misharron slide the door open and get in with him. She hugged him from behind, her hands roaming over him before she traced his stitched-up scar.

"You went to the hospital, bae?"

Von shook his head, rubbing the running into his face. "Ion know why you askin' like you care, folks. Stabbed me cause I was dumpin' yo ass."

"And look who back in my pussy. Oh okay."

He laughed softly, shaking his head. Von turned around, staring at her. He used to be so in love with her, but now, he wanted to kill her every time he looked at her. Just because it would bring so much satisfaction.

"I hate you."

Misharron bit her lip, running her hands over his chest. "I love you too, Dayvon."

im here, folks. hurry up.
sent 5:53 pm

Dayvon looked out the window, licking his lips. He had never really been on this side of the Chi. Big houses, spaced out, gated community. He wasn't comfortable here. But, now he 100% understood why Jayda was the way she was.

unknown number
patience is a virtue, vonnn.
but, here i come!
sent 5:55 pm

He rolled his eyes at her message but looked up, seeing her walk out of the large house. Von examined her outfit. It seemed more like her. She was 100% covered, but what she wore was still stylish.

He stepped out of the car and she smiled widely.

"Hiiii Von!"

He was caught off guard when she hugged him. Von stared down at her figure, her head in his chest and her arms wrapped around his waist. He slowly allowed his hands to wrap around her body, and they sat on her lower back, the dip her back held before her ass began.

"You smell so good." Jayda whispered, "What is this?"

"Dior, folks."

"I like it!" Jayda pulled back and began to make her way over to the passenger side. He opened the door for her and she smiled widely before slipping in, Von closing the door softly.

He didn't know why she was so giddy around him. It freaked him out. But, a small part of him felt warm that she was so happy to be around him, even with how mean he treated her.

Once he was in the car, they buckled up and Jayda grasped his aux cord, to which he mugged her, but didn't say anything. He glanced at her, confused as to why he wanted to see her in the first place.

"Don't put no bogus shit on, foenem. Ian listenin' to shit in ma car."

"You have got to stop cursing so much," Jayda giggled, "Oh, I need to take pictures today!"

Von started the car and pulled off, on the way to Behenihanas. "Pictures fa what? Instagram? Yo bible humping ass parents allow you to have one?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, Von. Ouu, pull up to this parking garage quickly! Please?"

"I'm takin' you back the fuck home. I can't do dis." Von whispered to himself, pulling into the parking garage. He parked and Jayda hopped out looking around before waving him out of the car.

He groaned, taking his keys out of the ignition, stuffing them in his pocket. "What, folks?"

"Take my pictures, please." She held her phone out and Von stared at her hand before snatching it away from her.

"You goin' home after dis."

Jayda rolled her eyes but began to pose for the pictures. She had gotten her hair done about two days ago, and she was loving it. It was long and expensive.

A couple of minutes later, they were done with her pictures and he handed her the phone. She smiled widely.

"Von, these are so good!" She smiled up at him, "You're my little photographer."

Von felt his heart skip a beat at her wide smile. She was so happy with the little things. Grateful.

"You like em?" He whispered, reaching out and running his fingers through her hair. "When you get dis?"

"Oh, like two days ago. Do you like it?" Jayda twirled around, giving him a 360.

"It's cute, lil folks. Yo parents be letting you get this weaves and shit?"

"Yep." She smiled, "Your appearance has nothing to do with how you praise God. He loves everyone, despite what they look like. I wear makeup and things, but I still praise him and fear him."

Von wasn't a very religious person, but he tolerated it when Jayda was talking about it. It was sweet the way she was so passionate about God.

"Okay. I just posted them. Go like them. My at is annointedjayda."

"Dumb ass name," Von mumbled, making his way back to the car. He kissed his teeth when he looked back to see Jayda just standing there. "Get the fuck in the car, folks."

They got in the car. Von typed in her Instagram before going to her page and clicking towards her recent post, biting his lip.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱𝗷𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗮 30s

❤️💬
liked by 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮_𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶, and 10 others.
𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱𝗷𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗮 black heart but I'm so sweet🖤

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

He liked it before locking his phone. He looked over to see Jayda smile at the notification.

"What's your Instagram?"

Von started the car up, rubbing his chin as he drove with one hand on the way to their destination. "Fo what, gang?"

"Do you have to question everything?" Jayda pouted, "Just give it to me."

When he didn't answer, she moved to grab his phone and he quickly snatched it away, pushing her in the process, causing her to hit her head on the window.

"Ow!" She hissed, tears welling up in her eyes.

Von cussed, parking the car on the side of the road and putting his hazard lights on. He reached over to her, frowning when she flinched away from him.

"Please take me home. I want to go h-home." Jayda mumbled, holding her head. She moved to the farthest side of the seat, putting more room between the two of them.

Von frowned deeper, putting his phone back down.

"I'm sorry, lil folks." He whispered. "You grabbed my shit though, Jayda. Fuck was I spose to do? We ain't that cool."

"Okay." Jayda whispered, "Take me home."

He mugged her. He didn't want her to go.

"Jayda, bruh," He moved to touch her but she jumped, flinching away from him. "Ma, Ian gon do you shit. C'mea." Von had lowered his tone and Jayda slowly looked over at him.

She watched as he began to scoot his chair back before he reached over. He grasped Jayda by her waist and she helped him. Jayda now sat on his lap, straddling him.

"I'm sorry, ma." Von licked over his lips. "I hurt chu?"

She nodded.

"I know. I'm apologizin' ta you right na, lil folks. You forgive me?"

Jayda stared at him, gasping when his hands landed on her bottom. Although they didn't move or anything, he still clutched her asscheeks tightly, staring up at her. Today, his dreads were in a grey beanie, two strands out in the front. He wore an orange hoodie over the beanie. He had a chain on and his teeth were filled with diamonds.

She used her thumb to slowly move his bottom lip down. He sat quietly, rubbing her ass softly.

"I-I like those."

Von smiled softly. "The diamonds?"

"Mhm. Smile wider, please." Jayda whispered and Von did as asked.

She leaned down getting close to his teeth. Jayda ran her thumb over the diamonds, smiling to herself. His breath was minty, and she adored that he had good hygiene.

"I forgive you. I'm sorry for grabbing your phone. That was out of place."

Von scrunched his face up, his eyebrows furrowed. He wasn't used to the girl apologizing or admitting her faults. With Misharron, he always had to apologize, even if she was the one in the wrong.

"You straight, ma."

Jayda blushed at the name, reaching out and cupping his face with her hands. "Why don't you like me, Von?"

He stared at her, breathing softly. "If Ian like you, you wouldn't be in my lap right na, lil folks."

Jayda smiled softly. She was happy that he liked her. He was so mean, and she hated it. Jayda wanted to be his friend. He needed someone around him like her. Someone that could lift his spirits off.

"Can I move now?"

"Mhm." He tapped her ass twice and she moved back into the passenger seat.

"What are we going to eat?"

He pulled off back onto the main road, driving and trying to get her sweet, but warm scent from out of his head. "What chu want, ma?"

"Mmm," Jayda tapped her chin, "May I please have Panda Express, please?"

Von smiled at how well-mannered she was. "I gotchu, ma."

hi babiesss. <3

y'all i got a good lil yb plot in my drafts, OMG. im ready for it. he's a mafia leader and he speaks italian and ugh...it's gonna be fire. i can't wait for it. it's a kidnap book too. gonna be giving 365 days vibes. LMFAO.

i love you
boujeereapin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.3K 11
"𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 "
249K 20.3K 25
"You can't see the future. I might have a chance. You don't know for sure." He mumbled, making her expression soften. "M-my mom used to tell me t-tha...
73.9K 2.2K 42
read to find out
62.2K 1.6K 35
It all starts when Jayda and her two best friends decide to go to the club. Where Jayda meets her one night stand and long time crush king von. Thing...