Aftermath, Home Team

By urgrannysgay

loved the new Movie Home Team. As you know me I like to expand on the 'relationships' of any tv show. So we... More

Isabella
My Bestfriend's got a crush
Hangout
CAMI!!
A month Vacay trip.
Check In
Long 8 hours.
Always Cam & Isa.
Hotel
Live
That shit's messed up.
Going to Canada
Any request?
Shopping and Sledding
I'm dating Conner
Makeout
First date
new book/birthday
what's it going to be?
Big day

Cast

3.1K 23 0
By urgrannysgay

I'm Conner Payton. Number 44.

This is my dad, Sean Payton, or as the boys call him, coach Payton.

This is my actual coach. My dad's been teaching him a few of the playbooks for games.

And this is my other coach. Well, I don't really know what he is but he's still apart of the family.

This is my mom, she's always there for me, so I gotta' respect her.

And this is my stepdad. I love him, but-. Let's not get into that, I still call him Jamie.

And these are the rest of my close buddies on the team.

And Harlan also has a girlfriend before all of us.

And our loyal bus driver Gus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 505 19
โ it's affection always, you're gonna see it someday. my attention for you, even if it's not what you needโž ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ a cheerleader and a footb...
108K 963 25
Javon sees a girl that caught his eye on his sisters volleyball team for the first season... have faith in this book.. the first few chapters are bad...
25.3K 2.1K 33
Wildin' || NBA YB By:4๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–๐–Š๐–”๐–‹๐–‘๐–š๐–›โฆ You won't regret it Read to find out... โ–ช๏ธComment pleaseee โ–ช๏ธVote โ–ช๏ธFollow me ยฉ Mature Content Stro...