Detective Quack

By kakshithecopyninja

About a Psyduck who goes around solving mysteries that aren't that bad and he makes a fool of himself and mak... More

The duck's first case prt 1

The donuts mine

6 0 0
By kakshithecopyninja

As psyduck walks around the bar he sees it, his donut 🍩. He walks over with his magnifying glass and says, "you have something of mine". And as the other Pokemon turns around psyduck notices it's a..... Grovyle, as he backs up grovyle says "Buddy I think you might wanna leave and not bother me you little duck". "No" said psyduck not on purpose blurting out, in head "oh no he's gonna ki ki ki kill me". To Be Continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 8.1K 68
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...
62.9K 1.1K 32
Violet Morningstar is the older sister of Charlie Morningstar and is the eldest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar. While her sister opens up...
13.8K 466 11
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi was treated like a plague For something beyond his control, he was diagnosed as Quirkless His mother Inko Yagi...
32.1K 4.4K 42
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "αž‡αŸαž˜αž˜αžΈαžŽαžΆαž™ αžƒαŸ’αž›αŸαžœαžœαžΎαžšαŸ‰αž“αž“αŸ" β™‘ Fourth Sydenzverd "αž αŸ’αžœαžΌαž αžŸαžΆαž™αžŒαŸαž“αžœαžΎαž" /////// β€’Hate to loveπŸ’…πŸ»?????