Is It Wrong For A Grand Caste...

By -Lord_of_Tuna-

Kaito Akatsuki, a working adult that can be found anywhere was transported to a different world while logged... More

[Biography/Stats]

[DanMachi] - Floor 0: Enter the Grand Caster

1.4K 64 154
By -Lord_of_Tuna-

[Zero POV]

Zero: "What’s this…?"

The rocky cave that filled my field of vision made me gulp my breath.

What welled up next was a laugh.

It is true that I drank a bit of sake because my hobby of 15 years was going to end, but I didn’t drink so much that I would be daydreaming of being thrown into a cave.

More so because I have work tomorrow.

Or maybe it is that… the one of ‘I thought I had woken up, but at some point in time, I fell asleep again’?

Zero: Anyways, this cave is incredible… You are way too rocky.

Lately it has been repeat of round trips from work to home, so this dark cave was hurting my eyes even more.

It felt as if my tired body was soaking in the calmness of the nature. Or so I say, but I have to quickly prepare for tomorrow or it will be bad.

If I sleep in front of the PC, I will surely have muscle pain by tomorrow morning.

Zero: Even so, this is unbelievably real for a dream…

The crystal in the cave shine beautifuly as it light the cave, the sound of dripping water from above and sound of wind from the cave. When I look in front of me, I could see a puddle of water.

Dreams are said to be a representation of your desires, but did I have a desire to be in a cave deep within my heart?

The moment I take one step to approach the water puddle, cold sweat flowed on my back.

Zero: What’s with this feet?

What showed in my eyes was a high-quality leather shoe that doesn’t have a single wrinkle. And when I look at my body, I could see a coat.

Even though it is such a crazy hot season, I even have a long coat and a cape that goes all the way to the ankles. If someone were to see this attire, there’s no doubt they would all go: Which place are you cosplay of?

Zero: "I have a bad feeling…"

My heart has been making an unpleasant noise for a while now. I hurriedly run to the water puddle, and with the speed of a light, I ended up passing the cave.

That abnormal speed further increased the bad feeling I had.

Then, when I saw my own reflection in the lake…my bad feeling was confirmed.

Zero: Why…is Zero…!!

What’s reflected in the lake is the last boss I am used to seeing.

The Grand Caster that continuously defeat the Players without mercy was right there. That face seemed to be finding something about this funny, it looked like there was a smile in it.

Zero: Don’t joke around! Why this guy…?!

In the first place, everything that’s entering my five senses for a while now has been way too real, and I can’t think of it as a dream at all. Don’t tell me this is the otherworld transfer that I normally see in anime and mangas?

Or maybe I had a heart attack and am already dead, so I am in heaven right now? No, if that’s the case, it would be strange that I have the look of Zero.

Zero: W-Wait…calm down. This is not the time to be panicking.

However, when I pinch my cheek or hit my head, I feel pain.

I can tell that my lungs were properly moving each time I breath.

This is seriously beginning to look bad.

Zero: "Uuuh! At least let me erase my HDD and my Search History first!!"

It was a scream straight from my soul. I am fine with going to another world.

Yeah, even if I were to give them leeway in that matter out of the kindness of my heart, transferring me to another world in the body of young guy like this, that’s the best and too good in the dream department!

But still, erasing the HDD and Search History! It is important so I said it twice!

[Timeskip by Grand Caster still freaking out]

Zero: Anyways, information… I have to find something…

I have been walking for a while since then, but it doesn’t look like there will be a moment of waking up from my dream.

Rather, my consciousness has been getting used to this body moment by moment, and currently, I feel practically nothing out of place. At times, the breath of the cave blowing by would make my body sway, and it was as if telling me that this world is not an illusion.

Zero: "What’s with this world, this cave… At least give me a hint."

I checked my clothes to fish for clues, but there was nothing that could break me out from this current situation.

Inside the long coat, there’s is nothing as Zero never use a weapon even though he own Weapon Mastery Skill

Now that it has come to this, should I resolve myself to shout ‘that’?

One of the players, Merine, told me that: “If I go to another world, shouting this is fail-safe”.

Please, okay? I-I will do it…!

Zero: Parameter!

Silence spreads in the forest, and my shout echo in the cave.

Zero: It is not appearing!

Embarrassed for nothing!

I thought switches or a window would come out, but nothing happened, or rather, the sound of the wind even felt like they were laughing out loud.

No, wait. If this is Zero…there’s a more fitting word for him.

Zero: Status!

Bingo!

A black panel and showing all information about Zero or me.

This is it! I was waiting for this!

Zero: Okay, let's see… eh?

[Status]

Name: Zero Granbell

LVL: 8

STR: A+

END: A+

DEX: A++

AGI: A++

MAGIC: EX

LUCK: EX (E)

Skill: Clairvoyance > Summoning > Territory Creation > Item Construction > Observe > Slayer > Reflection

Magic: Solomon, Lord of Magic > Goetia, Lord of Demon > Ouroboros, Lord of Infinity > Raziel, Lord of Mysteries.

Zero: Since when my Status become like this?

I'm so confuse right now. Is going Isekai mess up my Status? Now I need to calm down and calculate everything as I start walking from my place. I groan after a minutes of thinking.

Zero: What should I do… If I knew something like this would happen, I should have read more light novels.

My thoughts were not in order at all and I was getting irritated.

Also, the sound of rough footsteps I could hear from the depths of the cave were stirring my nerves even further. No, wait… Footsteps? Doesn’t that mean someone is there?

The rough footsteps that sounded as if they were running away from something were getting closer, and finally, that ‘someone’ showed its figure.

A girl with white haired and red eyes as she look tired from running.

I was going to call her, but is japanese going to work?

I look at the girl as I believe she must have fallen somewhere. There was dirt sticking onto her face and clothes. I also notice a smell and stain of blood from her.

I can’t imagine japanese working here, but no matter the case, I have no choice but to ask a variety of things to this child.

Zero: "Zero’s way of speaking was quite laid back, calm and sarcastic."

I was the one who made this character, but because he is the last boss, Zero rarely gets chances to interact…

I searched his memories, and for now, speaks to the child to confirm.

Zero: Uhm…hey there. Can you understand me?

The girl looked at me as she look with concern and panic.

White haired girl: Please run!

Zero: Huh?

When I looked, there was a monster at the back of the girl with horns that and base by it look, it look like a Minotaur that show up normally in fantasy worlds.

That silhouette made my head go completely blank, and a laugh once again welled up.

Looks like I have seriously entered a strange world.

Zero: "No, maybe the strange thing is my own head?"

Even if someone were to look around all of Japan -no, the whole world, there would be no living being like this one.

I wanted to shout: as if I would want something like that to exist!

Zero: How should I put this… Is that uncute monster at your back your pet? If that’s the case, I would like you to tame it properly.

The white haired girl look confused and then panic as I walk closer to the Minotaur.

White haired girl: Please run away quickly! That’s a high level Monster!

Monster. A monster has appeared.

What in the world am I getting dragged into?

I stare blankly at the Minotaur as I sigh and then said…

Zero: Burn.

The Minotaur suddenly been burn alive as the Minotaur turn into ashes after that.

3rd Rank Magic, Burn. A Fire-Attribute Magic, this Magic only can be used by Level 16-28. Like it name, it will burn the target until only their ash remain.

The girl look in surprise as she looked at me with awe. I feel quiet emberrassed at this as I never have talk or near a girl. That is why I never have a girlfriend. I sigh at my luck with girl.

I then hear a footsteps as I look and sees a blonde haired girl in a armor with white dress underneath holding a sword/rapier. She look at me with blank/stoic face.

Blonde girl: How you do it?

Zero: *smile* It's a secret. Anyway…

I then looked at the white haired girl as I offer my hand with a smile on my face.

Zero: *smile* Are you alright?

The white haired girl stares at me as she blushing when looking at me. Wait… is not this Romance (A/n: Harem) anime cliche where the MC save the Heroine?

White haired girl: *blush* Y- Yeah.

Zero: *smile* Good to known.

The blonde haired girl then come near us as he then bow a little.

Blonde girl: I want to apologies to you,  because of my clumsiness, the Minatour run away and chasing you. I am sorry.

White haired girl: N- No problem. Anyway, I will take my leave.

Blonde girl: *nodded* Understood.

The white haired girl then leave as I decide to follow her.

Zero: Hey.

White haired girl: Ep! W- Why you follow me?

Zero: *wry smile* To tell the truth, I kinda don't remember anything then my name and magic.

Zero: Also, I can't remember how I end up in this place.

I lie as the white haired girl look at me in shocked and concern.

White haired girl: I… see.

White haired girl: Then let's me help you as… *blush* you saving me before.

A smile and bow a little to the white haired girl.

Zero: *smile* I'm appreciating your help then.

White haired girl: *blush* I- It nothing!

I chuckle at her blushing face. I decide to…

Zero: Zero…

White haired girl: *confuse* Eh?

Zero: My name is Zero, Zero Granbell the Grand Caster. What is your name?

Bella: *smile* My name is Bella, Bella Cranel. It nice to meet you Zero.

Zero: You too, Bella.

We then exit the cave as I been greet with a town. I look behind me to see a high tower as I suddenly feel been watched. I look at the tower as I shrug it off, following Bella.

We then arrive in front a Guild as I have a smile on my face.

Zero: "This gonna be fun, I think?"

[TO BE CONTINUE]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 18.1K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
1.1M 38.9K 58
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
47.8K 5.4K 10
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
45.7K 4.6K 96
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...