A Criminal's Gaze | William x...

By 8685rj

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME READING IT. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
UPDATE
IM COMIN BACK
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Update *READ THIS BEFORE THE BOOK PLEASE*
Update 10/20/23

Chapter 2

3.6K 88 333
By 8685rj

"Oh," you said in shock, staring at the man.

He had messy brown hair. His eyes glossy with gray and a hint of blue in them. He looked sleep deprived, that's for sure. His cheekbones extruded and he had a cut jawline. He talked with a hint of British in his voice.

"It's nice to meet you, Will." You said with a small smile. "My name is Y/N."

He nodded and looked into your eyes.

"Henry thought it would be best if I met our newest employee and give her a tour around Freddy's," he paused, "if you don't mind." He said with a slight smirk on his face, leaning down with both of his hands behind his back.

"Of course, I don't mind!" You said, not noticing how tall he really was before he stood back up straight.

"Great! Follow me."

He turned on his heel, his hands still behind his back, walking down the 'staff only' hallway.

He brought you to a door that says 'staff only' and stopped to the side of it.

"In here, you can have breaks, eat your lunch, smoke, or whatever. There's employee bathrooms in there too." He turned back around and kept walking.

You followed him to the end of the hallway and made a sharp left. At the end was... nothing.

You raised an eyebrow as he kept walking to the obvious dead end.

He stopped in front of the smallest wall, which was at the very end of the hallway.

"Now, this room is very serious and shouldn't be taken lightly." He said with gravity.

You still looked confused until he pushed the wall back, which opened to a small room. Inside were two rotting animatronics, both were golden, but looked almost green now.

You looked back up at William, who was staring at you the whole time, noticing the confused look you gave him.

"Right. Here's the main rule. Do not EVER put on these suits. That is your one and only warning." He said with a calm, but stoic tone.

You still looked at him confused.

"I would never put those rotting things on, but why not?" You asked genuinely.

He sighed.

"Those things are made of spring locks. They can be very dangerous if not properly handled. You could get crushed, then killed."

"How do you know that?"

He looked at you for a second then opened the top button of his work shirt, slightly exposing his chest.

You look down and see there were linear and circular scars running from his neck down to where you can only see.

"Because it happened to me before." He said, buttoning back the button.

You put your hand up to your face in awe and looked back up at him.

"Did it hurt?" You said as you thought well that was a dumb question.

He grinned and exhaled a quick breath, almost as if it was a slight laugh.

"Well, I definitely wouldn't want it happening to me again."

You awkwardly smiled and followed him back out of the room.

Soon enough, you reached the main party room and went back to where you previously was standing, William behind you.

"Well, thank you for the notice. I will definitely not do what you have done." You smirked, saying in a sarcastic manner.

He folded his arms over his chest and leaned down to your level.

"Let's hope not, darling." He grinned much more playfully than last time.

He started to walk away but called back:

"If you ever need anything, I'll be in my office."

You gave him a thumbs up and went back to observing the large crowd of people.

What was that? Does he call everyone 'darling'? You thought. You shrugged it off and thought that since it was your first day at work, people would be like that. Or maybe it's a British thing.

You shrugged and sat there in the corner for the rest of the day.

You finished your shift and hadn't realized how cold it was outside until you tried to start your car, but failed in doing so.

"God damn it!" You yelled, punching your fist on the steering wheel. "Just when I thought this shitty car could get any worse." You mumbled to yourself.

There was no one left at the place other than Will, who closes the restaurant while Henry goes home to work on new animatronic blueprints.

You sighed and embarrassingly went back into Freddy's, searching for William. He was no where to be found. You checked the arcade, the main stage area, his office, but he wasn't anywhere to be found.

Suddenly, you felt a hand grab your shoulder and turned around ready to fight whoever touched you. It was too dark to see, so you flailed at whatever was infront of you. The person grabbed both of your wrists and held them in the air.

"Woah now, darling. It's just me."

You heard that familiar British accent and opened your eyes, only to see a dark silhouette of the tall man.

"Oh my god, it's just you." You said relieved.

"Yes, it's me." He said, releasing your wrists.

"I am so sorry, I went in here to find you but the place was dark and I tried your office but you weren't there and-"

He cut you off by placing a finger up to your lips, then gently bringing them back down.

"Talk slowly." He said, calmly.

You managed to take a deep breath.

"Well, my car is kind of not working because of the cold, and I have no other way to get home." You said, placing your face in your hands.

William removed your hands from your face and looked at you.

"It's no problem. I can take you home."

You looked at him in relief.

"Thank you so much."

He seemed to be thinking for a second before he spoke up.

"Since it's still the middle of winter, I can pick you up and take you home from work, since we work on the same days anyways. If you want." He tilted his head down.

You thought about it.

"If you would like to... I can pay gas money?"

He shook his head.

"That won't be necessary."

You and Will got into his car. He started the engine and started to back out of the parking lot.

You hadn't realized it but you were staring at him, watching every slight movement.

"Is there something wrong, darling?" He looked you in the eyes before pulling out onto the main road.

You soon came back to your senses.

"Oh, yes, of course."

"Make sure to give me the directions to your house."

You nodded as he drove out of Freddy's parking lot.

As he was driving, you caught small glances of him, noticing his scars protruding beneath the fabric on his neck.

I couldn't even imagine to know what that must've felt like.

You eventually made it back to your house and stepped onto the front porch. You turned back and gave Will a small smile and a wave before he drove off. You opened the front door and set your bag on the hanger. You heard your mother and loud sister in the kitchen.

You stepped into the kitchen and your mother looked happy to see you. Your sister jumped up infront of you and yelled:

"Did you meet them?!"

"Meet who?" You asked.

"The band!"

Of course, that's all she wanted to know. She is only 7 years old afterall.

"Yes, in fact, I did."

"Did you meet Bonnie?! He's my favorite!"

"Yes," you sighed. "yes, i met Bonnie."

She ran, or rather much sprinted, to her room and quickly came back with a Bonnie plushy toy in her arms. She held it up to you.

"This is what he looks like!" She said, shoving the toy in your face.

"Yes, of course. The purple rabbit."

Lisa sat down at her normal spot on the barstools while your mother handed her a plate of food.

Before she could get yours, you stopped her.

"Hey, I'm just gonna take a shower and head to bed." You said tiredly.

"Are you sure?" She asked concerned.

"Sure."

You turned around to walk up the stairs but stopped before the first step.

"Oh and Mom? My car is still at Freddy's. It didn't start in the cold so I got a ride home from a nice employee."

Your mother shooed you away and rolled her eyes, grinning at your stupidity. You smiled as you walked up to your room, ready to work again tomorrow.

I forgot how long it could take to make a 1,356 word chapter. But, I hoped you enjoyed it and let me know what your thoughts is on it so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 39 11
"𝘛𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦? 𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮...
426K 8.6K 26
‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️💥FEMALE READER💥⚠️⚠️⚠️‼️ About: The Aftons move in next door and you're acquainted with the family. Quickly becoming friends with michael, b...
31.9K 706 35
𝘠/𝘕 𝘓/𝘕, 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴- 𝘏𝘰�...
64.5K 883 27
your neighbor? the one with the weird family who owns that possessed pizza place? really y/n. him? VERY SLOW UPDATES