Mangle x foxy

By Patient_13

Mangle has never had the best life. She has always lived on the streets. Til she meets foxy who has settled i... More

⚠️ notice ⚠️
Chapter 1. cease fire
chapter 3. snow fight and T.Bonnie blow up
chapter 4. The truce
Chapter 5. The Invite
Chapter 6. Departure
Chapter 7. Conclfessions
chapter 8. ships sailed

Chapter 2. Trust

53 1 0
By Patient_13

I walk out of the hall with foxy behind me, talking quietly to himself, and into the dining room to talk to bonnie. "Hey bon. Can I talk with you?" I ask.

"So foxy called a sort of cease fire?" Asks bonnie, clearly astounded. "Yes. And he wants to schedule days for us to hang out and work together." I repeat for the five billionth time. "If he left cookies for you then he must mean it. Given the fact that he took the time and effort to find out that they're your favorite snack." He says as he shrugs. "Yeah, I guess you're right." I say. He smiles and walks to the stage to fix his guitar and everyone else goes to bed.

I wake to foxy shaking me early in the morning wearing his jacket, hat, gloves, and scarf. "Wha.." I'm cut off by foxy putting his finger to my lips to shush me. " I wanted to take you outside." He says slightly blushing. "OK. Just give me a minute to get dressed properly then I'll meet you by the big oak tree behind here." I say, going to my closet.

Dry 4 the short chapter I won't make chapters like this often.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
862K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...