Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28

352 39 18
By DreamerGirlKes

After searching for half the day, AJ finally found Ella sitting at the park watching the children play. She smiled as he walked up, as if she hadn't done a damn thing that infuriated him. Then remember what his father told him before leaving. 'Acted as everything was fine as if you didn't know a thing.' AJ had to say it was hard to do but knew he had to, so he smiled, sitting beside her.

"Have you finally come to terms with the fact we're meant to be together? Axel, there is no turning back now because we are married. It's time to let Lola go. That baby probably wasn't yours anyway."

"Why must you be this way? I thought we all had an understanding, but I see you had your own agenda. Tell me, what do you get out of a loveless marriage? I will never love you, Ella. You have to earn love, not force it on someone," AJ said. Ella scoffed as she refused to look at him gently. He touched her hand, causing her to look down at his missing wedding band then at his face.

"Why don't you have on your wedding band?"

"Ella, I know you are not fucking crazy. You drugged me and forged my name on marriage licenses. If you wanted me, you should have came to me before all of this mess got started. You were the one that told me you were not interested in me. I respected that because I could tell you had an interest in Zendaya. I knew you went both ways because of how you watched my brothers and me when we were all shirtless. I should have seen you were trouble then... Still, you didn't advance until you noticed Lola. Tell me why." AJ said as Ella stared at him like he was crazy.

"You wanted me first. That made you mine. Lola was nothing but fucking trash. Trash that your family felt sorry for. Axel, she was fucking you, your uncle, and cousins, but you were too fucking blind to see it...."

"Let me stop you right there. Why did you keep saying was? What have you done to Lola?" AJ said, gripping Ella's hand tight as if he didn't already know. She tried to pull away, but his grip was a little too firm.

"You're hurting me!"

"I don't give a damn want I am doing! Tell me what the fuck have you done to Lola!" AJ whispered yelled. Ella knew he was mad. The look in his eyes told it all as she tried to push him back.

"That's what it is! You love that bitch after everything I just told you!"

"All lies! You know they are! Now tell me what the fuck have you done to Lola!" He yelled, making one of the nannies look back for a moment then back at the children. Ella was probably hoping they would come to her recuse. Still, she gave an evil smirk take her free hand rubbing AJ's cheek.

"I killed that bitch and the little bastard she was carrying. It's only room for one of us, and she wasn't it," She said what a smug look, and before AJ knew it, he had snapped back her wrist, causing her to scream out in pain.

"You're an evil bitch! But I can be evil too. If it weren't for the fact that you may be carrying my child, I would have already broken your fucking neck. Listen to me carefully... I don't fucking love you never have, never will, and I was never yours. I'm done... I'm done with you, Ella. Done!"

"D-don't s-say t-that Axel!" Ella cried as she tried to kiss him, but he pushed her away. "You love me... You love me!"

"No... no, I don't. I was blind by having two women in front of me and wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt, which was wrong. The only thing you and I will have in common is this child. If it's mine... Just to let you know, Lola's fine. Next time you try to kill someone, make sure they are dead before leaving. You have lost all the trust I had in you and the trust from my family. I don't know what punishment is waiting for you but don't think I will protect you from it. Steve...."

"NO! YOU CAN'T LOCK ME AWAY LIKE I'M NOTHING, AXEL!" She screamed, grabbing his shirt with her unharmed hand. Still, AJ waved Steve over as he pulled her away, kicking and screaming. The funny thing was none of the children paid her screams any attention.

A Few Days Later

"Can we talk?" Takahiro asked Kamaria as he walked into the living room where she was lying with the children. The two biggest ones, whose names were Hanako and Haruka, looked up with a smile. They loved living with him and Mar but asked about their mother from time to time. He had time to think, and it wasn't working with him being apart from his wife. Also, all he did for the past few days was replayed the events and what he walked in on.

"I would love that."

"Hey, Nako and Ruka, can you take your little sister and brother up to the playroom for Daddy and Mama?" Hiro asked as they both yelled yes, taking Takara and Taishi's hands leading them up the steps after Takahiro turned back to Kamaria as he went to sit across the room.

"I was wrong. I should have listened. I know that now...."

"No, I was wrong. I was blind by rage, and the only thing I saw was red. Look, I love you too fucking much to let that come between us. I know you said a week, but I had time to think. It's hard to forgive, but I know you're not the one that I should be hating or angry with... I got my point across with Shino, and I don't think he will be messing with you again, and... and. I'm sorry. I should have never put my hands on you. Forgive me?" He said as Kamaria looked down at her arms' fading bruises, then touched her face. She wanted to get up and punch his ass again but knew that would be wrong.

"Promise you will never do that again."

"Ōjo I... I cannot promise you that. Only because I don't want to break a promise, but I do promise I will try. I'm not a woman beater, but we all know something rage takes over. You need to promise me something to... if you start to feel distant or anything with me, please tell me. Don't let something like this happen again. I know it was because it was something new but know I love you. My love will never change... on that note I have a surprise for you. Pack a bag for the weekend you and I are going on a couples retreat in Iceland." He said, making her arch a brow but nodded. Takahiro smirked as he walked over to her pulling her up into a hug and kissing her.

"I'm truly sorry, Ōjo, and I love you. Forgive me?"

"I'm the one that needs to be forgiven, Hiro... let's just forget it happened. Let's make it right somehow. I love you too, and I don't want to lose you, but I can't forget you for hitting me just as you can't forgive me for cutting you." She said, making him smile as he whispered, already forgiven, and he understood in her ear kissing her again until they heard Itsuki and Tiffany standing in the room with them.

"I'm glad you two made up quickly, but you have to do what you failed to do the other day. Talk to your aunt. She has been waiting," Itsuki said, making Takahiro nod, knowing he had put it off long enough. Adele told him the week after they returned from Japan that she was his aunt, and apparently, Niko was his sister and not cousin, but the twins were who he needed to put first helping them understand what was going on.

"Anything else from the Governor?" Yamato asked Nori in hopes that the woman had changed her mind. He had called repeatedly, trying to plead with her, but all he got was her voicemail that he spoke to each time. Already he had lost half of his backing after she had announced that she was no longer supporting The Ogawa.

"No, I say it's time to play our attack. I know you told me not to do anything without talking to you first, but I couldn't help myself. I did a little digging and found some of the Köhler's little vacation spots. One in Iceland in which Tanaka and his wife will be visiting this weekend."

"Interesting... I wanted to kill the bastard myself. Have our man scope out the area get me a clear route to where they are staying. I will make sure I take the two of them out then go after her family," Yamato said as Nori smiled. Finally, they were getting somewhere.

"Damn, my head hurts," Lola spoke, causing Adele to turn to the girl as she sat up slowly, holding her head. Three days had passed since the incident, and she was just waking up. Quickly she noticed that Adele and Luca were sitting by her bed, causing her to be confused. "Did I do something wrong? I'm quite sure I haven't done anything," She said, making Luca and Adele look at one another.

"Lola, do you know where you are at?" Adele asked, making her look around the room, noticing the beeping noises and her baby's heartbeat on the monitor next to her. She was in the clinic, but Lola's memory of why was a little foggy.

"The clinic. Why am I here... ughh, and why does my head hurt so bad? She asked, sightly touching the bandage on her forehead. Again, the two in front of her look at each sighing.

"What is the last thing you remember, Lola?"

"Umm... the studio. I remember recording a song with Mel. I... I even remember leaving there. Oh my god, my head hurts so back. Wait... wait, is my baby, okay?" Lola said. She knew she heard her heartbeat but needed to make sure that it wasn't anything wrong with her.

"Lola, that was three days ago. Tell what you remember after the studio," Luca said, making her stare at the man as he sighed. "She's fine, and we are lucky you are too because you could be dead right now. AJ is on his way back here now... You scared some sense into the boy...."

"T-three days ago... I-I don't remember... Da Luca tell me what happened to me," She cut Luca off, saying as he looked to Adele. She said something about how he was the psychiatrist making him scoff and shake his head.

"I shouldn't be telling you this, but I know you're not going to stop asking until you know the truth. Ella tried to kill you. I don't know if you knew or not, but she drugged AJ and forged his signature on a marriage license about four nights ago. Luckily, we stopped it before it reached the judge. The little bitch seen you as a threat mainly because we all can see you are in love with my son," Luca said as she looked down, touching her belly.

"I wasn't supposed to be that way. AJ told me not to catch feelings, and I tried not to. All of this was supposed to have been all fun and games, but I don't know. I just started falling for him, but I was scared to tell him. That is why I never acted on them or showed him that I loved him. It was enough being around him. Was that wrong?" Lola said as she felt Adele touch her hand over her belly.

"No, that wasn't wrong. Show him that you love him... truly love him. I have a strong feeling he feels the same way you do," Dele said as AJ walked in, coming straight to her bedside. Lola swears he nearly knocked his dad out of the way as he sat on the bed, pulling her to him gently.

"You scared the fuck out of me. I thought I had lost you two...."

"I know, but I don't remember what happened... your Dad told me, though. What made her do that? I would never have done something like that unless they were a threat to my life or my family." Lola said as he hummed, then saying she was crazy, causing her to laugh and say ouch at the same time.

"I don't want to lose you... I love you, Lola," He said, causing her to gasp, looking over his shoulder at his parents, both shrugging their shoulders. "Marry me...."

"Woah! You're getting a little too happy, son...."

"Luca! Let's leave them alone. Remember what you told me? This is his life... but you need to ask her and tell her you love her the right way, Axel Köhler. Not while she's confined to this bed. Love you both," Adele said, dragging Luca from the room.

"Do you really mean that? I mean, you're not just telling this because you feel sorry for me b-because... because I love you too," She said crying. AJ smiled to himself, kissing her shoulder as he laced their fingers together.

"No, I do love you, and I meant what I just said. You don't have to worry about Ella for the moment. My brother is getting her evacuated, and her Dad is getting punished for putting the shit in her head," He said as she nodded.

"You did this to yourself. I told you to leave Ane-san alone, but no, you had to keep trying. Didn't you?" Jun said, redressing her brother's wounds. Shino let out a deep sigh wishing that she would shut the fuck up. He was in enough pain and didn't understand why Tanaka didn't just didn't fucking kill him.

"Jun, you can leave. My wife and I need to speak with your brother," Takahiro said as Jun quickly stood bowing to her Oyabun. Shino's body stiffened to his voice mainly because he thought he was coming back to finish the job.

"I see you wishing you were dead. I've been there a time or two but never because I tried to sleep with another man's wife. I came here today to let you know you didn't win. Yeah, you cause me to do some things I'm not happy about, but one thing is for sure my wife loves me, and I love her," He said as he let Kamaria come into view.

"All I was trying to do was be your friend. I liked the attention initially, and I didn't see what you were doing. I regret that now, but if you ever come near me again with that bullshit. Your Oyabun won't have to punish you because I will fucking kill your ass and won't think twice about it. You understand?" She said. Shino stared at her with one eye, thinking it was all Takahiro in her head until Kamaria decided to dig her long fingernails into his uncovered bullet wound, causing him to scream.

"I UNDERSTAND! I UNDERSTAND!"

"Good, don't let me catch you near my wife again unless... Unless it's about business, but you should come to her and me about that." Takahiro smiled, patting his leg before pulling Kamaria into a hug and a kiss.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 30 20
A girl who doesn't care or know about love until she meet 3 of Japanese biggest mafia bosses growing up with them. she met one of there brothers how...
681 41 8
toji fushiguro.
148K 2.8K 94
BokuAkaKuroKen Story :)
52 1 7
Lithuanians one night out in Japan receives a text message from an unknown number offering money for killing Yakuza, in Takeshi Kitano meets Guy Rich...