Let Me Help

By N2ni91913

Kyo Sohma x reader "If you love someone, they could make you sad. They could even make you feel lonely someti... More

My hate for this place is strong
Untied shoes
THEY FIRED ME!
Red Head
HI READERS!
Whatever This Is Must End
I'll help, I promise..
SHOUTOUT! <3
Who are you?
SORRY!
I'm still here!

I am wanted for once

62 3 1
By N2ni91913

HIII. I RELEASED A NEW CHAPTER FASTER THAN USUAL. I wanted to add more sPice for you Kyo obsessed simps. I'm kinda proud of this one. I hope you enjoy! MUAH!

"That's the last of it" I say stacking three big boxes on top of one another.

"I have to say y/n I'm surprised you only have three boxes worth of stuff" Shigure says dusting off his hands

"Oh yeah? And why is that?" I pick up one box, and Shigure follows picking up the remaining two boxes from the floor. He opens the apartment door and holds the door with his foot signaling me to exit first. 

"You are indeed a girl y/n, and girls tend to have a ton of belongings. Like designer purses, shoes, and scary big coats." We walk down the hallway into the big elevator. I take the sleeve of my dress to cover my finger and press the lobby button.

What? Germs .-.

"I've never really found interest in those things. All I need is a roof over my head, food on my table, and clothes on my back. Designer bags and clothing aren't a necessity in life. Therefore I've never cared about them." 

The elevator door closes and seconds later it opens once again. We walk out of the apartment and head to Shigure's car. He opens the trunk of the car and places down the two boxes. I do the same with the one box I was recently holding.

"We should really take you out to shop for clothes one of these days then. You can get some nicer clothes instead of being in sweatpants and an old shirt all the time."

But I like my sweatpants...

I hop into the car and we drive back home. 

         5 minutes later

We park the car in front of the huge house. Yuki comes scurrying down the stairs. 

"Here i'll get this box for you Miss y/n" He opens the trunk and grabs one box labeled. "Clothes" 

"Thank you Sohma" 

Yuki smiles at me but soon quickly turns away and says "Don't act like I can't see you. Come down and help Miss y/l/n" 

Kyo quickly leaps down from a nearby tree and quietly walks towards me and grabs a box, not daring to look at me. He quickly tries to rush back into the house when suddenly I decide to put my hand on his shoulder holding him back, I don't know why..but I did. I quickly realize what's going to happen if I don't take my hands off this easily aggravated person...

"Erm uh..aha..do you mind putting this on top of my bed in my room?"

Silence follows..

"Uh..please?..." 

"Sure..whatever" he replies somehow soft spoken. He continues walking to walk inside.

"I'm not sure what's with him." Shigure says putting his index finger to his chin.

"I'm just as surprised as you are. I would never think he would be so quick to help somebody." 

Yuki and Shigure look at each other for a while. I decide to grab the remaining box. "Safe keepings" the label said.

 "We should probably put these boxes upstairs." I say as soon as I notice Yuki standing their patiently waiting for directions on what to do with the box he is holding. 

"Alright you kids do that. I need to meet with my publisher soon so I'll be on my way. Don't go trashing my house again while I'm gone." Shigure jumps into the car and drives off. 

Me and Sohma walk into the house and up the stairs. I open the door of my bedroom and place the box on my dresser. Yuki places his box on the bed next to the box that Kyo was recently holding. 

"Thank you Yuki" I say grateful that I had help to bring my belongings here with me. 

"Any time Miss y/l/n" he heads out of the room to return to what he was previously doing.

I start to unbox the safe keepings box, and find the picture of my parents and other things that are important to me. I slowly and carefully pick up the portrait and stare at it. 

I've gone through so much without them by my side. How have I come this far without having the support of my parents? Are the proud of me? Are the wishing me the best? Are they here with me at this moment?

Hot fresh tears start the stream down my cheeks. 

My thoughts are interrupted by a mysterious shadow hovering above me.

I scream and quickly throw a random pillow at whatever was above me, which causes the figure to fall in my room. 

I cover my eyes quickly and seconds later open them up again.

There laying on my floor Is Kyo. 

"WHAT...WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE ROOF AGAIN. FOR GODS SAKES KYO USE A DOOR!" 

I get up to go check up on the red headed Kyo to check to see if he's alright.

"I was fixing the roof! If you don't want me to then so be it. You'll be rained on all night! Get a pro to do this. I hate dealing with your crap!" He yelled back.

O-o

I give him a surprised look. I'm startled. I hate being yelled at. We stare at each other for a while. Kyo looks down to the floor.

"It's not your fault. I didn't mean to yell..." 

"Well I'm not exactly used to your yelling just yet. It's fine though don't worry about it." I get up and continue to unpack. Kyo stays in my room for a while. He doesn't say anything though he just..sits there.

I pick up my parents portrait up and place it on my nightstand next to my bed. 

"What.." Kyo speaks softly.

"Hm? Sorry Kyo I didn't hear you." I say trying to make of what he was trying to say.

"What happened to them...?" 

He stares at me and looks at the portrait.

"My parents?" 

"Yeah, your parents.."

We stare at each other for a good while. I wonder why he finds interest in learning about my parents. I mean this is a start. Maybe he's warming up to me...maybe not...?

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No no it's fine, I love telling people about my parents."

 I smile to let him know he hasn't hurt or offended me in any way.

"Well my mom, passed away from overdose 4 years ago, and my dad got sick from cancer and passed away two years after." 

"Oh..so your dad passed recently?"

"Some months ago yeah." 

He looks sorrowful, as if he wanted to apologize for something that he couldn't control.

"But I'm doing good now, I'm living my best life. You guys have provided so much for me and I'm grateful for that. I occasionally miss my parents but I remind myself to live through the present moment." 

"Although I wish I could eat my moms curry and Teriyaki chicken again." I giggle.

"You should make it for us some time then." A unexpected voice days. I look up at the door to see Yuki standing there.

"Of course! I would love to make it for you guys!"

"Why is Kyo in your room.." Yuki asks suspiciously . He looks confused.

"Oh he fell through the ceiling hole. He was just asking about my parents."

"I see. This stupid cat doesn't know how to respect ones privacy does he?" 

"Oh no! It's no bother to me at all I love talking about my parents. It makes me feel as if they're here with me!"

"Well then. My apologies." Yuki says. 

"I would love to hear about your parents more often then. Shigure is here with dinner. I wanted to let you know."

"Thank you ill be right there."

Yuki leaves the room, and finish unpacking my last box. Kyo remains sitting in my room. It feels comforting I'm not going to lie. I'm glad he asked about my parents. It makes me happy he wants to know more about me and my past life.

"They are you know..." Kyo says getting up from the floor.

"Hm? What do you mean by that?"

"They're still here with you. Your parents..and I'm sure they've always been ever since they both left."

I look at him for a minute and he looks back at me. Tears start to fall from my eyes again.

Kyo jumps up in shock not knowing what to do.

"NO DONT START CRYING I UH I MEANT. DAMN DID THAT COME OUT WRONG? I DIDNT MEAN TO-"

I chuckle 

"It's fine. I'm happy. I'm glad you told me. I really needed to hear that."

"Alright if you say so.." 

He looks away shamefully to cover the fact that he has a red blush spread across his face.

"We should probably go downs stairs before the food gets cold" I say wiping my tears off my face.

"I guess.."

I take his hand without thinking. He flinched at first but a few seconds after he holds my hand in return. We head down the stairs. As we're walking I feel very happy. I don't know how to describe this feeling. 

Shigure bought us some fast food it smelled and tasted very good. He also made fun of both me and Kyo for holding hands. Of course Kyo started yelling and repeated over and over that "I held his hand first"

He's so stubborn. He held my hand in return did he not? After dinner we headed to bed, we all were very tired. As I was laying down all I could think about is him. I've only met him today.. but I've felt so many feelings and emotions from just being around him..I hope this continues tomorrow and the next day and the next. Cause whatever is happening is making me feel like I am wanted for once.

This one is a bit longer than usual. Thank you for my current readers! I appreciate and love you guys so much! I hope you liked this chapter. 

Next Chapter due date: February 4 - February 12

I'm going to be putting chapter due dates from now on cause I feel so bad whenever I release a chapter very late. This can also help me keep track of time lmao. Anyways Ilysm! Stay safe my friends! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.3K 51
[ Boyfriend Scenarios with the boys from fruits basket. ] - - ♡ CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER; ☆ Yuki Sohma ☆ Kyo Sohma ☆ Shigure Sohma ☆ Hatsuharu Sohma ☆...
67.3K 1.8K 33
Kyo Sohma. Loving someone like him was always overlooked by many people including myself. I never thought I'd end up here in the first place, it's...
71.5K 2.4K 29
ʚ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ɞ ❝𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐫�...
39.9K 909 12
This story is a (Kyo X Reader) You just moved to Japan with your mother. You're not that good at making friends but you make a few. You become close...