๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ. bnha x genshin แฐ.แŸ

By -BIBOO

แฐ.แŸ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ แฐ.แŸ ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐— ๐†๐„๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐€๐‚๐“ ๐— fem! reader _____________________... More

๐ผ๐‘›๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 2
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 3
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 4
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 5
๐ด/๐‘›!
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 6
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 7
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 8
๐ด/๐‘›
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 9
๐ด/๐‘›
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 10
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 11
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 12
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 13
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 14
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 15
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 16
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 17
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 18
๐‘‰๐ธ๐‘๐‘‡๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 19
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 20
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 21
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ฆ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 22
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 23
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 24
๐‘ฐ'๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’–
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 25

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 1

13.3K 313 1K
By -BIBOO

(𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗)

I was sitting on the rooftop late at night. Watching the stars was a pastime to pass the time, in my opinion.

I stood up and stretched out my hand towards the dark blue sky in the hope that I could touch one of these beautiful stars.

It was all I wanted in my life. None of my other wishes came true. The wishes that I had with my mother and father, that I made on my birthday, none of them came true. In fact, the opposite happened.

I wished to live a happy life on my every birthday, and after the death of my father, I realized that this wish will never come true.

So this is my only wish.

These sentences kept repeating in my head, I looked for a solution, a salvation for this.

Even though my only wish isn't possile at all, I still think that I will be able to touch one of those stars one day.

I sighed, breathed the air of this world, who knows, maybe I'll never get a chance again.

Just as I was about to leave, I felt someone pull my wrist.

(𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here? It's too late."

"Albedo?"

(Y/n) said and And escaped his grasp.

(𝒀/𝒏):

"What are you doing here?"

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"(Y/n), if there is something that really bothers you, let's talk, okay? You don't need to do such thing."

(𝒀/𝒏):

"What do you mean?"

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"..Didn't you try to jump just now?"

(𝒀/𝒏):

"No? I think you misunderstood the whole situation."

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"Oh.. sorry about that then."

Albedo gently patted the girl's head.

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"How about we watch the stars, together?"

(Y/n) nodded her head and looked up the sky.

They both sat down on the rooftop, watching the stars. They both we're enjoying the silence, but the blonde hoped that, one day he would be able to get closer with the girl. Both of them wanting their wish to come true.

*𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇*

(Y/n) flinched and looked around to see the thing that created this crashing sound. Albedo did the same, then their eyes landed on a portal.

(𝒀/𝒏):

"This must be the Fatui's work, let's go check what's going on."

(Y/n) stood up and started gliding towards the portal, Albedo trailing behind her. They landed infront of the portal, investigating every inch of it.

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"Looks suspicious, we better report it to the knights of favonius before something bad happens."

(𝒀/𝒏):

"Yes, you are righ- WHOA"

Before (Y/n) could finish her sentence, both Albedo and her we're pushed in the portal. Who pushed them, you ask? The pyro slimes. :)

No worries, the chapter isn't over yet.

They were falling from the sky, Albedo and (Y/n) immediately started gliding.

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"What just happened?"

(𝒀/𝒏):

"I don't know.. Where the hell are we?"

Albedo held the girls hand and they both started walking around.

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"Why didn't you change your damaged glider? That was dangerous."

Albedo flicked her forehead.

(𝒀/𝒏):

"What was that for..?"

The (H/c) haired girl asked, her face slightly dusted pink.

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"Punishment for doing that, or do you want something else?"

(𝒀/𝒏):

"No.. just..- don't you see the situation we are in right now? How are we supposed to return to Monstadt?"

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"There must be a way, do not worry. We will get out of here as soon as possible."

Then they looked around to see weird looking people, it was day time here.. One person had a ball instead of a head, one had knifes instead of hands. Did the aliens came to visit?

And their eyes landed on a villain, harassing a poor woman, while the others watched in fear.

(𝒀/𝒏):

"Albedo, we should help, those idiots do nothing but watch."

Albedo nodded, agreeing with the girl. They both ran towards the ugly ass man.

They stopped infront of him.

"Oya? What's that? New heroes.. they are kinda short! What are you going to do? Call my mother?" The villain started laughing.

Albedo and (Y/n) looked at eachother and nodded. (Y/n) summoned her sword, so did Albedo.

"Moments of birth!"

Albedo started attacking the monster, using his elemental burst.

"Torn to oblivion!"

(Y/n) also used her electro elemental burst she learned from the woman she called mother, the Raiden Shogun

Everyone watched in shock while they pinned the villain down to the floor in one strike.

(𝒀/𝒏):

"Tell me, who is your boss?"

The villain started shaking in fear, and passed out.

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"He was too weak anyways."

Albedo said and helped the woman, who thanked them repeatedly.

(𝒀/𝒏):

"It was our job, ma'am. No need to thank us."

Albedo smiled at the (H/c) haired girls polite actions, a blush appeared on his face. He kissed her cheek and she looked at him, confused.

The crowd started saying things like;

'Aww!'

'I need a relationship like this..'

𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟: #𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦

Albedo blushed slightly. Some people we're recording since the villain started harassing the woman. They posted it on social medias, and it seemed to get many views.

Albedo and (Y/n) started walking away from the crowd, holding hands.

Then, some strange looking man blocked their way.

"Hold on you two. Do you have a hero lincense?"

The tired looking man asked.

...

(𝒀/𝒏):

"What's a hero lincense?"

The man sighed.

"Then come with us. You can explain yourself later."

Albedo and (Y/n) hesitated at first, but then decided to follow them, they we're curious about the things around here. They can ask them some questions.

They arrived somewhere, it looked like some sort of boring office.

"So tell me everything about you guys."

(𝒀/𝒏):

"Why would we share our information with some stramger we just met?"

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"I agree, we don't even know your name."

The man sighed and took out a card from his pockets, and showed us.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, My hero name is Eraser Head. So, you can tell me about yourself."

Albedo sighed and looked straight at Aizawa's tired eyes.

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"We somehow came here from a portal, i can say that this is a different world from the looks, we don't have this high technology in our world, some monsters called pyro slimes pushed us in this portal when we we're investigating it."

𝑨𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂:

"I can tell you two are not lying."

(𝒀/𝒏):

"How?"

𝑨𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂:

"Don't even ask."

"Then, how about you attend our school, U.A, and came to my class temporary? You both can stay with me, until you find your way back home."

(𝒀/𝒏):

"Were gonna go to school?"

𝑨𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂:

"Unless you want to end up in jail for illegal use of quirks, yes."

Albedo and (Y/n) sweatdropped, sharing a glance before looking back at the sleep deprived man.

𝑨𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂:

"Would you mind explaining your quirks in detail?"

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"What's a quirk?"

𝑨𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂:

"...Well. Powers ig."

Aizawa sighed, too tired to explain.

(𝒀/𝒏):

"Well, we have visions."

𝑨𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂:

"Visions?"

(𝒀/𝒏):

"It is the elemental power that the gods give to people whom they consider trustworthy."

𝑨𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂:

"Your world is really another mystery. Well, I will talk to the principal today, I think you two would be able to attend U.A by tomorrow, let's get you two somewhere to sleep."

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"Alright."

1505 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂!

(𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698 51 8
"ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด สœแด‡สŸแด˜...ษช ส€แด‡สŸสŸส แด…ษชแด…" "สแดแดœ แดกสœแด€แด›...?!" "ษดแด! สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…! ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แดแด‡...ษช แด€แด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐส€แด‡แด‡แด‹ษชษดษข ษชษดแด‹ แด…แด‡แดแดษด!!" _____________...
1.1K 54 5
โ› ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ! โœโ”€โ”€ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜‚ โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- "็ˆ†็™บ็‰ฉ" ๐Ÿ’ฅ ; -', ( ๐™‹๏ฟฝ...
614K 18.4K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
158K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...