π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™’π™€π™£ 𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙒 || π˜‹π˜³...

By Music_Is_Life-Duh

"Malfoy!" I screamed from the common room as I made my way up the stairs and to Malfoy's dormitory. "Draco Ma... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Diary Entry #1
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Diary Entry #2
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Diary Entry #3
Chapter X
Chapter XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
Chapter XV
Diary Entry #4
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Diary Entry #5
Chapter XVIII
A/N
Chapter XIX
Diary Entry #6
A/N
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Diary Log #7
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Diary Log #8
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
A/N
A/N again
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX

Chapter XXIII

2.6K 80 26
By Music_Is_Life-Duh

It was the last day of school before break, so as the Friday sun woke up, everyone slowly started to realize that there were flyers around the common room and dorm hallways. As if two weren't enough in the hallway, there were at least twelve just taped there in rows only four inches apart.

"Who's responsible for this?" I heard a voice slur from down the stairs. Curious, I stepped down to see Snape holding one of the flyers in his hand.

Friday Game Night
Truth or dare, would you rather,
fun board games, whatever!

If you show up, you're guaranteed to have fun!! Teachers can come too, we're not shy. Just bring your best lingerie ;)

Friday Night, 7pm-Midnight.
Slytherin Common.

I had to clutch onto my arm not to laugh when I saw the group of Slytherin students slowly back away so Blaise Zabini was the only one remaining in the middle. I shook my head in disappointment.

"Well?" His eyes locked with Blaise, but neither of them said anything.

"He did it," One of the Slytherins shouted.

"Well?" Snape asked again, ignoring the student, his attention dead-set on the one before him.

"You're invited too," He smiled hesitantly.

"Out of the question," Snape slurred. "No such things will be happening today."

"Aww, man," The group whined. I stepped off of the stairs.

"Wait. What's so wrong with it?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Blaise chimed in. I stepped beside him, but not in front, in fear of interrogation.

"It's against the rules."

"What is?" Blaise asked, pushing the subject.

"Houses can not be in the Slytherin Common. It's forbidden."

"Not the common room, then," I suggested as I looked at Blaise. He only nodded, encouraging me to continue.

"What?" Snape asked.

"Somewhere like... the canteen! More room for everyone."

"No," Snape replied shortly.

"Just ask Dumbledore," I said towards Blaise. "Snape can't answer for him."

"Come with me?"

"Hell no, I've got class."

"Finee," He whined. We turned back to Snape and smiled at him. "Anything else?" Blaise asked.

"No," He turned around and left.

Once the door shut behind him, the room erupted into cheers. "Yeaah!"

"Wait, wait, wait," Blaise called out, getting the attention on him. "We don't have permission yet."

"Who cares, you handled that like a boss!" A voice yelled from the crowd.

"Yeah, he did!" I pepped-up, slapping Zabini on the shoulder.

Over the span of a few minutes, the crowd dispursed to go to class. After Zabini left me, Draco came from the stairs, his head popping out from the corner.

"Is he gone?"

"Scared?" I teased, sitting down on the couch with small thud.

"Cautious," He corrected, sitting down across from me.

"You ready for class?"

"I--"

Footsteps came down the stairs, so I turned and when I saw Pansy I quickly jumped from my seat, not knowing how she'd react. I looked over and Draco was staring at the ceiling, no care visible on his face.

"Red," She spoke under her breath. "You can still be friends with him."

"Right, sorry. Just felt guilty, is all."

She laughed, then shrugged it off as she left to class, not even sparing Draco a second glance as she left.

"How did you do that?" He asked in awe once she was fully gone, I couldn't help but giggle.

"Time for class," I grabbed my book bag from the couch and looked at him. "Walk me?" I smirked.

"No," He stood up. "You walk me."

"Draco has humor?" I gasped. "Just kidding, but you always walk in front, so that means you're walking me."

"What if I leave you behind?" He asked rhetorically as he neared the exit.

"Then.. we'd be racing."

"Immature."

"As if. You've never done that?"

"Only when I was younger."

As we left, I purposely walked a little bit slower than him for his superiority complex, and he didn't seem to mind.

The day went by with us arguing over pitiful things, up until the last class ended. As the last of the Slytherins appeared in the common room, Waiting Blaise's announcement, Draco and I stood by the far wall and watched everyone.

"You're really waiting here for this?"

"It's interesting."

"I guess.. But it's just whether or not Dumbledore said yes to the party."

"It tells me what I need to wear tonight."

I chuckled, "I didn't think about that. Tell me, what would you wear if it turns out to be a no?"

"Nothing.. If I'm with you."

As my face quickly flushed red, Blaise slowly walked in. "Ladies and gentlemen!"

"Boys and girls!" He continued as he walked further into the crowd. "Albus Dumbledore, the great man, has decided to allow us to celebrate in the cafeteria!"

The crowd celebrated, and I let out a small exhale of relief. Draco eyed me, but no words left his mouth.

"On one condition," Blaise dramatically called out, causing silence to rifle through the room once more. "We must keep the cafeteria clean and we're responsible for the games!"

"Will the teachers be there?" Bulstrode asked from the crowd.

"Yes," He answered. The crowd groaned. "However, we mustn't let the stop us from enjoying ourselves, yeah?"

"Yeah!"

As the room got louder and people began to talk about their holiday plans, I turned back to the blond on my left while looking down at my feet, "He knows how to pick up the energy in this place, for sure."

"Yeah," He replied.

I looked up at him, causing us to lock eyes as he just casually stared down at me. I quickly looked away, "Stop. Is there something on my face?"

"I could answer that, just not in the way you expect."

"If you're flirting, you suck."

"I'm not flirting."

"You're trying."

"If I were, would I be failing?"

"Major fail."

"Well, I'm not flirting."

"If you say so."

Zabini stepped in between us, "Lovebirds. Stop sucking face and get me some board games."

"Excuse me?" Draco and I asked in disbelief at the same time.

"Please?" Blaise added nicely.

"Only because you said the magic word," I teased, patting his shoulder before walking towards the door to leave.

"Go with her," I heard Blaise mutter under his breath as I walked away. I leaned on the wall by the door and watched as Blaise bickered with Draco and he either just casually shook or nodded his head.

Eventually, Draco let out a visible sigh and left the boy to come towards me. "You got money?" He asked.

"I've got Monopoly money," I replied rhetorically. "What else would I bring to the shop?"

"I didn't ask for sarcasm."

"I didn't ask for stupid questions."

"I never ask for stupid questions, yet I still get them from you."

"I--"

"Shut up."

"Fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
714K 25.2K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...
8.5K 195 34
Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attend Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to wo...
8.4K 199 25
"It was my destiny to do it, and I couldn't. I couldn't do it, Hermione," Draco cried softly. "Draco, it was your choice not to. Don't worry, everyth...