Dalton City

By foxglove17

THIS STORY IS COMPLETE! LOVE DROVE HIM MAD! HIS IDEA OF HEAVEN, HER IDEA OF HELL. Book One of CITIES Dalton... More

Pt.1
Pt.2
Pt.3
Pt.4
Pt.5
Pt.6
Pt.7
Pt.8
Pt.9
Pt.10
Pt.11
Pt.12
Pt.13
Pt.14
Pt.15
Pt.16
Pt.17
Pt.18
Pt.19
Pt.20
Pt.21
Pt.22
Pt.23
Pt.24
Pt.25
Pt.26
Pt.27
Pt.28
Pt.29
Pt.30
Pt.31
Pt.32
Pt.33
Pt.34
Pt.35
Pt.36
Pt.37
Pt.38
Pt.39
Pt.40
Pt.41
Pt.42
Pt.44
Pt.45
Pt.46
Pt.47
Pt.48
Pt.49
Pt.50
Pt.51
Pt.52

Pt.43

190 2 0
By foxglove17

Authors note: this chapter is about Lukas and Olivias Backstory, how they got together and will be in their POVs. Please go read - Lukas City - spin-off book - dedicated to Lukas Cloud and Olivia Brooklyn.

—-
Lukas
—-

I have to leave today.
I trip to the UK for Dalton Sky.

Means that packing my bags is more work then normal when you have a blonde small heartbroken woman roaming your house.

She's in the kitchen.
She spent the night... again.

"Do you have any food?" She asks, looking in the fridge, looking in the cupboards, i shake my head as i place the last bag in the hall.

"No. Just the pizza and pasta, are you Italian?"

I chuckles, "no I'm not, but I do prefer Italian foods" i say.
She sighs "so like... no pancakes, no junk food and sweets and curious and chocolate" she says.

"I have chocolate" i tell her, "but you don't have pancakes".
She looks up at me and frowns. "No, I don't like them".

She gasps, dramatically I might say so myself, "you don't like pancakes, not even the flavoured ones like maple syrup and honey and lemon?"

I shake me head, "I just never liked them" i tell her, as she sits on my chair beside my kitchen island. "Well then, why don't I go shopping for you so then there's food here for when you get back" she tells me.

I chuckle again, "haha, very funny, but I'll live shopping or myself thanks".

She smiles and gets back to the little ingredients I have in the house, in order to make breakfast she had cereal and milk. Those were the only two ingredients.

"Are you sure about walking back to your parents place?" I question her, "i can drop you off on my way to the airport" i say.

"It's fine Lukas, I have legs, I can walk" she says.

I know, but the thought of you walking around Boston, when your best friend is "missing" makes me nervous. Dalton could find out about you, Mason could be a dick toward you, you could find out about Avery and then hate me when we i come back.

"Okay fine" i say.

"So it's only a week right?" She asks, gesturing to the bags.
"Yeah, don't worry it's not all mine" i tell her.
"Some of that shits Royals" i say, she looks up at me, "whos Royal?"
I scratch my neck, shit... "uh, he's one of the boys. He's coming with me with, to the UK" I tell her.

"Mafia shit" she says, while she nudges me and smiles.
I smile down at her, for the first time the smile isn't short or small, it's the biggest smile I've ever made.

"Mafia shit" i tell her, then I take my bags and head toward my car. I'm not leaving yet, I'm packing them before having to lock the house.

"Do you want me to leave now, I can if you want" she says.
She stops making a mess and cleans up instead.
"It's okay" i tell her, as i just sit down with my coffee.
"We've got time" i say with another smile.

———

But our together is over.
Now I've drove her back to her parents house, i convinced her, with a final smile and a wave goodbye she walks into the house as i watch from the car.

Then I head to the airport, but for some reason... I still feel her presence.
As if she's still in the car with me.

—-
Olivia
—-

The time spent without Lukas Cloud, consisted of me searching for Avery.

Every single minute of every single day spent without hearing a word off her, or her family, means that I'm no closer than when I first started.

So I'm in a cafe.

And I'm bored.

And I have his number.

So I call him.

And he answers.

"Hi" he says, before the background noise of him falling onto his bed gives me the message that it's late down there.

"Hi" i say back, "is it late?" I ask, due to the sounds of him getting comfy go through my phone from wherever he is in the UK.

"Yeah, yeah it is so" he says, then he stops moving around like a bloody 6'2ft worm.

"What's up" he says, i chuckle and stir my coffee, "the sky" i say. He darts up, sounding from the phone, "Whats he done, what about him?"

Confused, i rewind what I just said. "Okay, let's start again" i say, "you said 'what's up' and I said the 'sky' because well" i pause. "The sky is up, I get it... I get it" he says.

I smile to myself and talk about his time in the UK. He explains to me why he's there, what he has been doing and also tells me when he would be back.

So as my coffee gets cold, I decide to let him rest by saying my goodbyes.
We end the phone call, I drink the cold coffee - which was alright I guess - and then walk back to my parents house.

—-
Lukas
—-

The time spent away from NYC consisted of me doing job after job for the mafia. I haven't had a decent break until the last day here.

The only time I'd get to myself is when I'm back at the hotel, alone and with her in mind.

I wonder what she's doing?
I wonder if she misses me?
I wonder if she's found out something I haven't told her?
Because eventually I will tell her.
So it stops beating me up inside about it.

Tomorrow I'm leaving. Back to NYC.

Back to Boston, where I'm to stack pancakes in my cupboard even though I don't like them.

I know.
I'm confused too.

I bought pancakes here out of the blue and haven't eaten them.
I also bought other things she likes that I don't like.
Why, I'm not so sure, but it's become a thing and to be honest, I'm totally okay with it.

So after eating an apple, and packing my things before my flight tomorrow, I'm now cooking some Mac And Cheese.

My favourite food is Italian, anything Italian and you've won my heart.

So the stay at the hotel after, is peaceful ... until the early morning drags me to the airport to get back to home.

Back to Paradise.

—-

(Back to present)

——
Avery
——

Before we know it, we're stripping hungrily and somehow made it back to his house.

I hate this boy so much... but that's what makes me love him.

He doesn't take his time, he hovers over me on the bed, tracing his lips around my body, on my clit and then inserts his two finger while kissing my neck.

Biting my lip, softly moaning and then allowing him to insert his length into me.

He's missed this.
I've missed this.

However you can tell he's missed it, you can tell he's missed me, missed fucking me.

"Say it" he says.

Mhm...
"Dalton" i say, i don't know what he wants me to say.

"Say it" he says again.

I sigh...
"Dalton" i say.

"Shout it" he tells me.

I chuckle and open my mouth...
"Dalton" i shout.

I get tighter, but he continues....

"Dal" i say.
"Dal" i say again.
"Dal" I shout.

He smirks and kisses my neck, while slowing the pace and loosening the grip on my waist.

He stares at me, nose to nose.
After we've released, he lays beside me and i catch my breath.

—-

The entire week or so after, I moved back in and Dalton seems happier.
But the killing hasn't stopped.

Lukas drags his ass back in every other night, and still is insanely pissed at him.

Olivia, she just watches concerned for Dalton.
"What are we going to do about him?" She asks, as Lukas keeps Dalton locked in his office.

"Your such a fucking dick, let me out!"
Lukas just crosses his arms, and sighs, "not if your going to kill"

"I'm not, I'm just bored, there's nothing to do. Lets just rob a bank or something" he says.

"Dalton, you can't leave this office unless you've calmed down" Lukas says.

Dalton smacks the door, but Lukas doesn't even flinch.
"Your a fucking dick!" He shouts, he curses, he smacks the door continuously and Lukas just stands there not amused.

"He needs help" Liv says, "I thought her coming back was help" Lukas gestures to me. "I haven't really been the best of help, but I'll try to remove the reckless murderer from inside him" i tell them.

But that takes time.
And the time he doesn't kill, is when I'm with him.
So, I've been doing heists with him instead of Lukas for the past month.
They've been exciting, and it's managed to leer out a somewhat violent Avery Kimberly.

So when I'm to shoot this guy, standing to his ground, I aim for the shoulder and bang!

Dalton chuckles, steals what he can and we both leave into the city.

"That's my girl, your getting the hang of it now" he says.
"I feel alive" i shout running though the city.
"So you'll be the recruit, you and Olivia need jobs somehow."
I laugh and nod my head.
"Whooo" i shout running through the city.

——-

"Me, a new recruit?" Olivia asks, her eyes wide open.
"I mean if you'd rather be an accountant, you'd have to handle Coraline" Dalton says, but gets paused by her tight hug.

"I'm gonna be so fucking badass!" She says into his neck.
He smiles, hugs her back and then lets her go.

"So, this is the new and improved Dalton" Lukas says, slumped onto a chair in the corner.

"No no, this is the old Dalton" he says, while smiling at Lukas.
"So there is no more murdering maniac" he questions Dalton.
"No more" he says, with a fist bump, Lukas smiles.

"So a party, to celebrate the recruits" Mason says by the doorway.
Dalton rolls his eyes, Lukas chuckles, "I mean, I'm down" Liv says.

"Your always down for anything" i tell her.
"Well we won't party tonight then" Mason says, holding champagne, "but we will drink" he says.

"Ah god" Dalton sighs, but Lukas nudges his shoulder before taking a glass for himself.

"No place like paradise" he says.
Dalton smiles, "no place like paradise" he says back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.8K 61
His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schoolers not to even tell their parents that th...
192K 5.3K 49
BOOK 2 DOES NOT STAND ALONE! MUST READ THE FIRST ONE!!! Seven months after being betrayed not only by her mother but also by the one she had fallen i...
408K 9.8K 36
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
42.9K 4.9K 35
U+Z แ€’แ€ฎแ€”แ€ฑแ€ทแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€„แ€บ + แ€’แ€ฎแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฌแ€‡แ€ฌแ€“แ€ญแ€›แ€ฌแ€‡แ€บ