Identity Disorder (KELLIC) (b...

3-Cheers-For-Kellic tarafından

Kellin and Katelynne Quinn have been having marriage troubles for months; their sweet daughter, Copeland, is... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*NOT A CHAPTER*
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Final
Epilogue/Author's Note

Chapter 9

1K 98 140
3-Cheers-For-Kellic tarafından

[a/n Don't forget if you haven't checked out my first one shot you should!!! This chapter is dedicated to my new friend kellinoverthevic because her twitter feed is life. Comment everywhere, and enjoy the shitstorm that will be brewing from here till the end! This chapter isn't very long, but the next few will be so...]

Song Of The Chapter: "Yeah Boy and Doll Face" by Pierce The Veil

"Were you honest when you said

'I could never leave your bed'?

Wake me up and let me know you're alive

And will you fall in love again?

Is the scent slowly spreading?

I've been answering machines all night

And are the doctors dancing in

While the ambulances sing?

Another boy without a sharper knife..."

Kellin's POV

I woke up luxuriously around 10, as always enjoying the privilege of sleeping in when not on tour. Katelynne had rolled out of my cuddling arms at some point in the night, so I reached over to bring her closer to me. Immediately, her eyes shot open, and I smiled at her.

"I didn't mean to wake you. Good morning, my love," I greeted her sweetly, leaning over to kiss her mouth softly. Katelynne pulled away from me, eyes wide, looking incredously down at herself.

"Oh god," she breathed, almost leaping out of bed without even acknowledging my questioning look. She stared at herself in the mirror, looking frightened. I got up and rushed over to her, instantly alarmed.

"Katelynne, what's wrong?" I questioned nervously, reaching out to comfortingly rub her shoulder. Before I could touch her, she shrank away from me again, just out of reach.

"I'm fine, just... just a bad dream," Katelynne told me. I nodded sympathetically, but something seemed off about this whole situation. I could see that she had something to hide behind those eyes.

"Alright, I'm going to go shower," I said, moving to kiss her again. This time, Katelynne placed one firm hand in the center of my chest and broke my heart with one word.

"Don't."

As I let the hot water run over me, I pondered what I had done wrong. Just last night I'd kissed Katelynne goodnight before holding her in my arms as we fell asleep. What had changed in the last twelve hours that had caused her to push me away again? It was like she had reverted back to her old, bitter self.

The self that didn't love me.

"Katelynne?" I asked when I reentered our bedroom. Katelynne was carefully curling her hair, full makeup already done. That was strange. She'd been dressing casually, although still looking as beautiful as ever, over the past few days.

"Yes?" Katelynne replied politely, never looking up from her hair. I cleared my throat to get her full attention and she finally granted it. Katelynne's eyes reflected annoyance, distaste, exasperation, and... hate. It hit me full force then; my wife couldn't stand me.

"Why are you acting like this again?" I demanded, feeling frustration bloom inside of me as she rolled her eyes back. She'd been a perfect angel just yesterday, and now she was back to being... well, a bitch.

"What do you mean?" Katelynne shot back, anger becoming evident on her gorgeous features. Somehow, she didn't seem as beautiful today as she did yesterday.

"I mean, you're shutting me out again! Yesterday you were sweet, loving... you were the woman I fell back in love with. You're not the same, I can see it in your eyes; I can see it on your face. Now you're ju-" Katelynne cut me off before I could finish my accusation.

"Kellin, calm down! So what if I push you away? You can't control the feelings I have for you, or should I say lack thereof. I don't love you like I loved you yesterday," Katelynne retorted sharply. I felt hurt flash like she'd slapped me, but the hurt quickly transformed into rage. We'd never openly fought about our differences before, and it almost felt good to get it all out.

"I've been nothing but good to you! We loved each other so much just last night, just last week, and now you're acting like this horrible person!" I shouted at her. A realization I couldn't identify flashed on Katelynne's face, but before she could respond, a small face peeked out from the doorway.

"Daddy?" Copeland asked softly, sounding scared. All the anger spilled out of me at the sight of my sweet little daughter. I went over to her and picked her pajama-clad body up.

"Hey, darling," I murmured, kissing the top of her head. She looked up over my shoulder questioningly at Katelynne.

"Mama?" Copeland inquired in surprise. A look of what seemed like guilt illuminated Katelynne's eyes, but it was gone as soon as she blinked.

"Yes, it's Mama. Good morning," Katelynne cooed, taking Copeland from my arms and kissing her cheek. I'd swear she whispered 'I missed you', but I must've imagined it.

"Hey, I'm going to head over to the Pierce The Veil house. I really need to talk to Vic," I told Katelynne. Vic was always helpful when my marriage went to shit, and somehow it seemed like we were headed that way again.

"Actually I need to go too, to talk to Tony and Vic. Do you want a sitter for Coco?" she replied. All the anger was buried under false cheeriness, and it frightened me.

"Uh, no, just bring her along," I responded. Katelynne hurried out of the room, Copeland in tow to get her dressed. I wondered briefly why Katelynne needed to go to talk to the guys, but I didn't dwell on it. I didn't understand my wife at all these days. I really had to talk to my best friend about the immediate disappearance of love from my relationship.

Vic's POV

I didn't know if I should be relieved or distraught over switching back into my own body. It was so heartbreaking waking up in my own room and realizing that Kellin wasn't just down the hall, or even still sleeping next to me.

"Vic!" Tony yelled from outside my door, banging on it. I groaned, rolling out of bed onto a surprisingly clean floor that Katelynne obviously had a hand in. I definitely preferred waking up to Kellin's gentle kisses than my bandmates screaming at me.

"What?" I asked moodily. Tony's eyes were wide with confusion, and the mild fear in them snapped me awake.

"Is this really you?" Tony hesitated, reaching out to touch my arm as though that would somehow confirm who was in the body.

"Yeah, it's me. I have no idea how, but it is. How did you know?" I questioned curiously.

"The Quinn's are downstairs. I think we need to talk about... all this," Tony informed me awkwardly.

"Vic, I need to talk to you now," Kellin ordered with no small amount of sass as soon as I set foot downstairs a few minutes later.

"Actually, I need to talk to Tony, so that works out fine," Katelynne said. Tony and I exchanged glances before peeling off, Tony and Katelynne going outside and Kellin and I going back up to my room. Jaime turned the TV to keep Copeland entertained in the living room, although he seemed confused as to why they all just arbitrarily showed up at our house.

"What's up, Kells?" I asked politely, even though I had a damn good idea of what had him upset. I motioned for Kellin to sit next to me on my bed, but he didn't move.

"What the hell am I doing wrong? Everything was so perfect for a few days, and now it's back to her just fucking hating me? Why can't I make her happy anymore?" Kellin demanded. He was faking pure vehement anger, but the tremble in his voice warned me that tears of frustration and hurt were likely. My heart ached for him.

"It's okay-" I started to soothe him, but Kellin wasn't finished yet.

"It's not okay! She's like a totally different person from who she was just yesterday. I loved the person yesterday," Kellin choked out, tears beginning to trickle down his cheeks. My heart swelled for just a single beat; he had loved me for that short time, even if he would never know it was me. I felt like a horrible selfish machine, but I couldn't help it. I'd never wanted anything more than I wanted Kellin's love and affection. I pulled him into a comforting embrace, letting him rest his head on my shoulder. I could tell he was holding back sobs, but who could blame him? The love of his life didn't love him back.

Join the club.

I had to bite back me own tears as Kellin let his sobs slip out. There was nothing I hated more than seeing him in pain. He finally backed out of my arms, though I longed to reach for him and hold him again.

"S-sorry. I just... we were doing so much better, and now it's back to the starting point on a figure with four corners and two sides," Kellin mumbled. I felt another pang in my chest; I had led him to believe that Katelynne was in love with him again. But she wasn't. I was. This pain he was feeling right now was all my fault.

"It's okay, Kells. Don't let her get to you. Remember how happy you two were when you first got married. Remember Copeland, and how excited you were when you called me and told me you were going to be a daddy. Marriages can be hard, but you and Katelynne have had so many special moments," I assured him. Kellin shook his head.

"That's the thing, Vic. I can't remember a single happy moment Katelynne and I have had for ourselves. It was always for someone else's benefit, our parents, or her girlfriends, or even Copeland. I don't think we ever really loved each other," Kellin confessed.

"Oh," I replied awkwardly, not knowing how to reply.

"What should I do?" Kellin asked, biting his lip. I could see how much hope he had invested on my answer.

"I hate to say it, but you might want a divorce. It might be the healthiest thing to do if she's hurting you like this," I said as nonchalantly as possible. My heart beat faster at the thought of Kellin finally leaving Katelynne, but I didn't want him being in pain. It was his happiness over mine, always. But god I wanted him to finally be with me.

"I can't do that. I can't leave Copeland, Vic, I just can't. She's all I have," Kellin sighed. You have me, I wanted to say, but I kept my mouth quiet. I just nodded my head sympathetically.

"Then stay with Katelynne for Copeland. I've never been in this kind of situation, but you need to do what's best for you," I insisted. Kellin smiled a little, wiping stray tears from beneath his eyes.

"You're right. Thanks, Vic," Kellin almost whispered the last part, hugging me again. After just long enough to make me start to relax in his touch, he let me go again.

"I'm going to go back downstairs. Katelynne said she needed to talk to both you and Tony at some point though, so I'll still be here. Do you know why she needs to?" Kellin inquired. I shook my head quickly. I didn't know what Kellin suspected was going on, but I was certain it was miles away from the truth.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute," I told him. I sighed once he left, kicking myself for falling even harder for him over the past week. Would it have been so hard to act distant like Katelynne did? Couldn't I have just told him the truth? Anything, anything but the heartbreak I suffered through every time I saw him with Katelynne. I took a moment to compose my thoughts, trying to calm down before I went to talk to Katelynne and Tony.

Little did I know the shitstorm that was about to be set off downstairs.

Katelynne's POV

"What the hell happened? How did you two manage to switch back?" Tony questioned. I waved his questions off, dead set on the reason I'd come over here in the first place.

"That's not important now. What's important is I'm here, back in my own body, with you," I said with a somewhat flirtatious smile. Tony looked confused.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked hesitantly, looking at me with wary eyes. In my defense, I had no idea just how poorly timed my next action would turn out to be. All I could think was how much I loved Tony, and how much I wanted him to be mine. I had no regard for the consequences, and no regard for how Tony might react.

How was I supposed to know that Lisa would arrive and someone would open the front door behind us the moment I pressed my lips against his?

I'd swear for a heartbeat Tony kissed me back. I'd swear on my life that I felt his lips move against mine. But the moment he realized the sound of crunching gravel was from Lisa's car pulling in the driveway, he shoved me off.

"Who just opened the door?" I wondered aloud in a mild panic, praying it was anyone except Copeland or Kellin. I couldn't deal with that drama right now. Tony didn't respond, fury evident on his usually calm and happy features.

"Who the hell cares? Dammit, Katelynne, I told you we would never be anything! What would you go and do something stupid like that for? You're married to Kellin, and I'm with Li- Lisa!" Tony suddenly shouted, turning in absolute horror to face his girlfriend. She stood outside her care, mouth open in shock and tears streaming down her face. She turned away from him as soon as he called her name. I could see the pain flashing in Tony's eyes, but he spoke to me in absolute rage before going after Lisa.

"You ruined everything! I hate you!" Tony practically screamed before sprinting over to Lisa, fast enough that she wouldn't have time to get back on the road. I'd never seen Tony so angry about anything, and his words were knives enough to leave scars. I was left alone to let hot tears spill over, his last sentence playing over and over in my head. It was then that I realized I needed to figure out who else had opened the goddamn door.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

51.8K 2.2K 12
submissive kellin quinn loves his partner, vic. he would call him his boyfriend, but he isn't allowed. vic treats kellin like pure shit, but he won't...
71K 4.6K 20
Kellin wanted the best for his baby girl. At the age of 19, he was willing to settle down and work to support his little family. His world came crash...
53.1K 3.1K 19
Kellin is just a innocent boy from Michigan. When he moves to San Diego, he realizes he may be much too feminine than the average boy. His homosexual...
97.6K 3.8K 25
Kellin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Vic and can't shake these feelings, not even after ten years, not even when Vic falls in love with...