s-i-s [WonJu/MinYoung]

By Jinjoooo

Why does it have to be you? -Minju Mature Contents. Highest ranks to reach: #wonyoung: Top 1 #f2: Top 2 #wonj... More

Disclaimer
W : Family dinner
O : Troubled
N : Kisses
Y : Avoiding
U : We'll meet again
N : Past
G : Hyewon unnie wth?!
<3 : 18
M : French
I : Unnie...?
N : Sisters
J : Try
O : Bye
O : Jangz
- : Mom
W : Show
O : Home
N : What?
J : Kiss
U : Meeting
/ : Lollipop
M : Dare or drink
I : Nothing
N : Test
Y : Matters
O : Daughter
U : Lost
N : The matter
G : I'm sorry
원 : For me
영 : Hey kid
♡ : Please
민 : Paper
주 : Mama
- : Bouquet
원 : Finally
주 : Everything.
원주 : Family dinner
Author's

O : Yujin likes who?

315 12 2
By Jinjoooo

Minju's POV

Dinner's done...

"Sweetie... Wonyoung needs to know." Mom whispered... wait Wonyoung? Only her?

"What about dad?" I whispered back...

"He already knows... and he's fine about it." She smiles and pats my back.

I nodded and heaving out a heavy sigh.
"I... Wonyoung. I..."

"It's okay... you can let it out." Dad said

"I'm born with a disorder or maybe not... but it's called hermaphroditism, 46, XX intersex. I have a body of a female but my sex genital is for male... It's a history in my mother's background, Aunt Min Seol and Aunt Joo young is the same as me along as Hyewon unnie. Mom and Aunt Haewon.. uh Hyewon's mother was... blessed let's say, for being normal... I mean It's not that we're abnormal... we're normal except some parts. It's my number 1 insecurity and this is why I can't like guys." I huffed after explaining... Wonyoung was looking at me mouth opened.

"Woahhhh... what's the tight shorts for?" She asked.

"Compression shorts," I corrected and Wonyoung nodded. "It helps me hide it... even tho it hurts sometimes."

"You see Minju... What ever you are or what ever you have. We'll accept you," Dad spoke letting out a smile... standing up and patting my back.

"Thank you for explaining... buddy" He said and brought out a box from his bag.

"Also, stop using those compression shorts... that'll hurt you. And here... a gift from me." He placed the box in front of me.

I smiled... no disgusted tone... they accepts me.
"Thank you... dad." I will proudly call him dad forever.

"What about me dad??" Wonyoung pouted

We all chuckled.

"What do you want sweetie then?" Dad asked with no hesitation.

I started opening the box while they talk... removing the wrapping and... it's a hoodie, a bunny and a fox hugging in the middle. It's so cute!

"I want a necklace!" I can hear Wonyoung exclaimed while I looked back what's the rest inside the box.

"Sure sweetie..." Dad stated letting out a chuckle. There was something in the middle of the box... it's color white and says pull.

I pulled the string... opening another layer of the box greeting with a kitten. When the box was exposed to the light the kitten starts meowing...

"And I wan- A KITTY!!!" Wonyoung exclaimed looking inside the box.

"You're mom said you've always wanted a cat... so I got you one" Dad said soothingly.

"R-Really??? I... You don't have too-"

"It's a gift sweety... You've been good to your mom, and Wonyoung... I'm always not at home but you take care of them." I just smiled... tears already escaping my eyes...

My real dad never wanted me to have pets... He doesn't like it. He always shouts at me if I say I want to have a cat... Dad right now here... he's doing what a real father does.

"I- thank you!" I hugged him tightly...

"You're always welcome..." He hugged back.

___

Wonyoung's POV

Minju unnie's at her bed with her kitten on top of her stomach. The kitten it cute! White and hss grey spots... It has a breed but I don't know what type.

"My dad never elt me have a pet..." She suddenly uttered... that's sad.

"What's wrong with having a pet?" She continued.

"Nothing... nothing at all. And stop talking about your dad, he's a father you never wanted." She turns all gloomy talking about her father... when I meet unnie's father I'm gonna punch his face

"It's just... aish yeah you're right..." She carried the kitten outting it down on the floor to roam around our room.

"So... that's the reason why your dad thinks you're a mistake?" I bragged the topic up.

"Yeah... I hope you don't too." She said sadly... aw.

"Why would I??? There's nothing wrong with having a... you know," It feels weird talking about this.

"I wished mom married dad not that old cheater!" She punched her bed making me giggle.

"Minmin... they are getting married" She looked at me embarrassed.

"Y-Yeah right..." We laughed it off and talked the whole night before going to bed.

...

"I'm worried Wonyoung..." Eunbi unnie said.

"Why?"

"You and Minju... that's not a sister like relationship!" She whisper shouted at me... we're at the gym. It's basketball contest today, SOPA versus Hanlim is always rivals.

"She knows her limits unnie," I uttered eating some chips.

"What do you mean by that?! You two are kissing too much publicly, You two flirting, Her fighting students who like you... like is that what you call a sister?" She said her tone sounded super worried...

"Unnie... I promise, no strings attached." Her look didn't soften or calm a little...

"One day Wonyoung... for sure I know you'll eat what you just said." She said before focusing the game...

Will I?

___

Yujin's POV (Surprise)

"Minju-ssi!" I called

She turned back looking at me questioningly, stopping at her tracks... We should be at the gym right now but vocal and music club has a performance to make.

"What do you want Ahn?" Sheesh...

"E-Eyhhh I have no bad intentions here... I just wanna tell you something." Her face became less arrogant... phew.

"Sure what is it?" She asked nonchalantly.

"I... It's not that I like Wonyoung till now... but something's gonna happe-"

"Music and Vocal club please settle yourself inside now!" Curse you ma'am...

"Yeah yeah just tell me if you're gonna trouble her again."

"I-It's not like that!-" She already went in and avoided what I said.

No... I... I can't ruin her again.

My parents are planning on frocing me with Wonyoung... and I don't want that, I currently like someone else.

And that's...

Kim Minju

I... I don't know how and why, it's just... it just suddenly bloomed inside me. The way she turned me down on her first day here at SOPA... it's seriously shocking.

It's... I can see that she likes Wonyoung, her step sis.
I can't ruin that... it may ruin their bonding, but for sure I know... they can't be together at the end.

Wonyoung's POV

We're home!! We came early because dad said there is a family to family dinner. I don't know which family but we often have dinner with Eunbi unnie's family.

I swear to got mom's cook is super delicious... by smelling at it you'll know it'll be delicious already.

I followed the scent and went in the kitchen seeing mom cook... woahhh so many for a family dinner, it's more of a celebration if I could say hahaha.

"What's the celebration???" I let out giggling while mom looked at me chuckling.

"Oh nothing... I just don't know what to cook so why not Minju's favorites and yours, oh I asked your dad what your favorites are so he's on the blame if it's not." We laughed...

If my mom didn't left me... would I be happy like now having a mother and daughter talk? Support from a mother... a kiss on the cheek before going to school?
Will I meet my real mom in the future?

"Now go on, change your clothes... oh tell Minju too." She smiled at me patting my arm telling me to go.

Going up standing by our door, I can here someone sobbing... I opened the door seeing Unnie on her sleeveless undershirt and comfortable shorts sitting at the end of her bed sobbing.

"Minmin?" I worriedly looked at her when she looked at me shockingly with puffy eyes. What's wrong?

"O-Oh... hey." She quickly wiped her tears and standing up about to go inside the bathroom.

"M-Mom said we should change for the family dinner..."

"I'm not in the mood for it... tell mom I'm feeling sick." She went in closing the door... I was about to force her but then I heard a locking sound from the bathroom door, her sobs getting more louder.

I decided to give unnie some alone time in the bathroom while I changed my clothes and went down.

"Mom... Unnie said she feels sick so she won't be able to go down here." I told mom helping her preparing the table.

"Is that so? Give her some food upstairs later then, okay?" She said putting the chicken on the table.

I nodded my head putting the spoons and table on the side of the plates when I heard the door bell ring.

Must be the visitors then... Dad's busy at the kitchen too, preparing the food that'll be prepared here too.

"I'll get it..." I said going in front of the door and opened it getting welcomed by... The Ahn's?

"Hello there sweety Wonyoung..." Mr. Ahn firstly greeted before Mrs. Ahn and The Jin siblings.

"H-Hello... Please come in... come in." I said... while they came in.

"Mom, Dad they're here!" I shouted and I could hear dad coming here.

"Heyyyyyy Wooji!!! My best man welcome!" Dad greeted Mr. Ahn and did their bros thing... yeah I don't care about that.

"Come on.. come on... Dinner's right on time!" Dad lead them to the kitchen while I remained silent... Ryujin unnie's face is somehow gloomy, Yujin's too but not that much.

Is there soemthing bad about to happen?... Just then I heard our room door closed. I sighed... They settled down. Yujin infront of me... great.

"Let us pray..." Dad started and Mom continued the prayer... I feel it, something's gonna happen. And I don't want to hear it.

The prayer ended and they started to dig in... well I don't enjoy it much. I also can't help but feel worried for unnie too... her face earlier isn't sick... it's called hurt.

"Wonyoung? What's wrong? You're not getting your own food..." Mom noticed me just sitting here and staring at the stairs.

"U-uh... nothing, I'm still full."

I looked back at the stairs...

"I'll just give unnie some food." I said grabbing a plate and putting whatever food I see... I'm hungry too, I just don't want to eat here.

"Sure sure..." Mom said as I stood up and started to leave the kitchen.

"You told her already? She looks like she's sad about something." I heard uncle said...

"What?" I asked and they looked at me... their faces are unexplainable except for Ryujin unnie and Yujin... their faces says 'I don't agree to any of these'.

Uncle laughed awkwardly
"Nothing nothing sweetie...." He said avoiding my eyes... I let out a heavy sigh and went to our room.

I opened the door seeing Unnie sitting at the edge of her bed like earlier... "Minmin..." She looked at me... her eyes are still puffy.

"I brought food..." She smiled and nodded.

I sat on the floor where the coffee table is located and put the food on the table. "Let's eat unnie." She sat infront of me... taking a pair of chopsticks and a spoon.

"I see... you don't like it down there, sorry for earlier... it's just soemthing." She said and shoved a spoonful of kimchi with rice in her mouth.

"It's the Ahn family..." I said sadly... She stopped chewing and gulped everything inside of her mouth.

"O-oh... I'm worried." She said...somehow awkward.

"Worried for?"

"You..." she mumbled.

"Me?" I pointed at my self.

She nodded and her eyes are getting teary. What's about me?? Is there something wrong?

"I don't know if it's true... but please say no." Her voice is getting shaky.

"What's gonna happen? Tell me..." She looked at me a shooked her head.

"I can't... it's better if you know it from the talk after the dinner." She said... continuing to eat.

I just remained silent and eat with unnie.

A few minutes after... I went down to put the plates, spoons and chopsticks we used in the sink. I washed my hands and dried them.

"Wonyoung sweetie..." I heard dad calling for me.

"Yes dad?"

"Come here... we're gonna talk." So unnie's right...

I sat infront of Yujin... she looked at me giving me a somehow apologetic smile. Am I the only one who doesn't know what's gonna happen?

"It's just a small discussion sweetie... a discussion okay?" Dad sounded serious...

"Just spill it dad..." I sounded rude and about to cry right now.

"O-Okay... please be closer to Yujin here, just be close to her... before we move on" Dad said... unsure.

"What? Is this an agreement-no an arrangement??"I stood up, hitting the table with my palm making a loud thud.

"I... I don't agree to this." Yujin spoke up shocking me that she'll like what they're discussing.

"Dad! I'm 17-no turning 18 yet, I don't want any of these.... it's too early dad."

"I don't agree to this too uncle... They're not even inlove." Ryujin unnie said... dad looked disappointed.

"We're not going there... yet..."

"YET?!" I shouted on top of my lungs and stormmed off leaving the house... just letting my feet go where I wanted too.

Minju's POV

So it's true... thank you Yeji for telling me.

An arrangement... wow. Ryujin's arranged... and now they're already planning for Yujin, what a shitty parents...

"YET?!" I heard Wonyoung's voice and hearing a loud thud after... I quickly went down seeing them with a shocked face. I quickly went out to find Wonyoung.

It's dangerous outside, Way to blow it dad... he can still stop it. But I can sense a no, they'll force them two for good...

I stopped in front of the convenience store... looking around, and there... I see her at the park sitting at the swing.

I went inside the store and bought Ice creams... mint choco for her of course, I thanked the cashier and went near her.

"Here..." I handled her the ice cream I bought. She looked up... tear stains visible at her cheeks.

"Unnie..." Her voice was shaky and hugged me tightly.

"I don't wanna get arranged... I don't want force love." She cried.

I caressed her back shushing her.
"I'm sure uncle will change his mind one day..."

She pulled the hug... looked into my eyes straightly.

She pulled me, kissing me... I responded.

"W-what" We hurriedly pulled out and looked at...

Yeji...

Wonyoung quickly took the ice cream in my hand and immediately opened it, taking a bite.

Yeji sat at the other swing beside me...

"Explain me what I just saw..." She said...

"I-I... Uhhh-"

"We kissed..." Wonyoung said with a tiny voice...

"Step sisters kiss??!?!" She exclaimed...

"I-It's- Uhm-"

"We do it normally..." Why is Wonyoung saying it straightly...

"I just hope no strings attached... that's.. that's quite wrong." Yeji uttered...

"We're careful... don't worry" I assure her...

"Y'all faces says the opposite... I just hope one day...
you two won't eat what you just both said." She said... and left us two there dumbfounded.

Will we?

-🤍

Kind of a boring chapter...

Date: February 7, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2K 26
-ᴀ 2ᴋɪᴍ ᴀᴜ- "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅." "𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘." --- Chaewon having some issues and Minjoo's there adding the pain. [Compl...
39.5K 1.5K 25
Wonyoung and Yujin had a past relationship and in order to know if wonyo's still into yujin, minjoo and yujin should act as lovers. But minjoo has a...
42.8K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ꩜ interactive au ★ 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !
15.3K 489 12
Yulyen/yenyul ff It's complicated but gays