A Blight and the Emperors rig...

By XxLeviwasTakenxX

Hunter and The blight twins Edric and Emira had been friends since they we're very young and 6 years later Be... More

The Meeting
The reunion
The Promise
What Dose It Mean
Flee the market
A/n
Will you be mine
A new family
The Murder Attempt
I'm Trapped...
The master Escape plan

The Date

30 1 0
By XxLeviwasTakenxX

3 person pov

Hunter and Edric start flying over the forest Edric didn't know where they were going he was a little confused.
"Hey Hunter where are we going?"Edric asked holding on tite to Hunters waist very tight not want to fall "Just somewhere special I use to go to when I was younger to escape the castle"He told him.

Moments later they were already at the location once they got off the staff Hunter took Edric's hand and pulled him twords the right direction.
"Welcome to my secret spot where I hide away from my life inside the coven and relax a little to calm myself when I need to"Hunter said introducing Edric to the location.

"Wow it's beautiful dose anyone else know about this place other than you?"Edric asked him as he kept looking around the place and how beautiful the place was."Nope Just me and Rascal I never thought of bringing anyone here but when I met you I started to consider bringing you here"Hunter told Edric.

As his face started to heat up a little "So how did you find this place Goldie"Edric asked him."Oh well when I was 8 I snuck out of the castle and I was flying on my other staff and I actually crashed landed near here when I woke up I started walking and next thing I know I found this place"Hunter explained to Edric.

"So what do we do now"Edric asked Hunter."Oh I was actually thinking we catch up on what's been going on in are lives while we were apart you know but we can do something else if you want"Hunter explained not wanting to pressure him."I guess since I blacked out for a while at the cafe"He said.

Hunter decided to take Edric to more deep into the spot they were in and chat more about life and other things.
Once they got to a lake with a water fall Hunter took Edric's hand and Took him behind the water fall."Welcome to my litter hang out place to hide from not getting caught by coven guards and Kikimora"Hunter told Edric as he looked around.

"Wow this is beautiful hunter I've never been behind a water fall before"Edric said to him."Well then today's your lucky day because your already behind one"Hunter shouted they both laughed they Then sat down on a little bed Hunter put in the cave behind the water fall and started to talk about life and what's been going on.

"Wow I can't believe you've been having no fun that's just sad if I were there I would have you at least have a little fun and make those dumb rules die for being so boring"Edric said making Hunter and him both laugh."Hey Hunter what happened after that day we met after we got in trouble."

Edric asked him Hunter then froze in fear for some reason Edric looked at him with a confused and worried look "Hunter are you ok what's wrong did I say something wrong im sorry you don't have to talk about if you dont-"Edric was immediately cut of by hunter and told him what had happened.

"After you left Kiki was going to take me back to my room but Belos wanted to talk with me first once she left Belos started yelling at me I was scared for that was the first time I had ever saw him like that before he started to go crazy and started to.... attack me that's also how I got my ear chipped and how I got my scar..."Hunter told him.

"Why would he do that to you!"Edric yelled at what he just heard "Why would your own Uncle just attack you for no reason you were just a kid!"Edric yelled once more."Yeah but he knew that I knew better then to leave my room"Hunter said as he tried to hold his tears back but couldn't.

Edric then gave Hunter a hug as Hunter began to cry even more"Shhhhh just cry it all out hunter I'm here for you and always with be"Edric said to him helping him calm down "I am so sorry that happened to you hunter I promise I will protect you with all my life I wont let anyone hurt you anymore"Edric told him still hugging him very tightly.

After a while They noticed that it was getting more and more dark Hunter decides to take Edric back home so he wouldn't get in trouble with his parents but before they could leave they heard noises coming from somewhere."What was that sound"Hunter asked "I don't know it's Coming from our there"Edric said pointing outside of the water fall.

Hunter looked out from the water fall and saw that it was a Basile's Looking for something or someone"It's a Basile's I think it's ether looking for something or someone"Hunter told Edric "But shouldn't those be extinct" Edric asked"Yeah they should but Belos wanted to study them so he brought them back"Hunter told him.

"Which was actually stupid considering that all they do is shape shift and eat magic"Hunter said not paying attention to the beast. Just then the Basile's See's them and attacks them"Look out"Edric yelled Hunter then pushes Edric to the side doging the attack.

"Ok we have to go now"Hunter yelled silently he took out his staff and grabbed Edric's hand then took a secret passage way out of the cave and took off flying from the spot.

They landed farther from the spot so the Basile's couldn't find them"Ok we should be safe now"Hunter said as he looked around of where they were."Where are we"Edric asked "I'm not sure but it looks familiar"Hunter told Edric he looked behind a bush and saw the castle.

"Looks like we're close to the Emperors castle aka my home"Hunter said looking away from the castle.Edric then looked behind the bush and was shocked at how big it was."I've never seen the Emperors castle so close before"Edric said"It's even more darker and idk if that thing is still out there you might have to stay in my room till tomorrow"Hunter told him.

Edric's face turned red and started screaming in his head for some reason."Edric are you ok you look....kinda red"Hunter asked him Edric immediately got out of his thoughts and turned to hunter "Oh yeah I'm fine don't worry about me"Edric told him "Well follow me you'll have to stay in my room for now till tomorrow "Hunter grabbed Edric's hand again and took him to his room threw a passage way only he was aloud to take.

Once they got to his room rascal came flying Infront of hunters face "hey buddy I missed you too"Hunter told the little red bird rascal then flew twords Edric and flew on top of his hair"I don't think my hair is a nest little guy"Edric told the little red bird hunter laughed and put down his other staff "So this is your room I like it it's pretty cool"Edric told hunter making his face turn red"T-Thanks it's not much tho just work and other shit that's all"Hunter told him.

"Guess your wish came true Goldie you can do magic with your staff now"Edric told hunter but hunters face turned dad again."Did I say something wrong again"Edric asked"No it's just that I can't use rascal to do spells I can only use the staff belos made me I'm not even allowed to have rascal because he's made out of wild magic"Hunter told Edric making Him Fell bad for Hunter.

"Well you technically can use rascal just in secret"Edric told hunter making him smile.After a while Hunter decided to go to sleep and then realized there was only one bed"Ok you can sleep in my bed if you want I'll just go get something for myself and-"Hunter was then Cut off by Edric trying to explain what was gonna happen"It's fine you can have your bed Goldie dont worry about me"Edric told hunter.

"You sure Ed"Hunter asked "of course hunter I'll be fine don't worry"Edric told him.After a while they both went to sleep but then Hunter kinda felt bad for letting him sleep on the floor and he also figured he was a little cold so he decided to go sleep with him for a while.

I'm the morning Edric's pov

I wake up on the floor but I feel something or something cuddling me and when I see who It is it's Hunter my face immediately turns red as he starts to wake up himself.

"Morning Goldie"I told him as he started to wake up a little more."what time is it"He asked me"I don't know but it looks really early"I tell him just realizing he hasn't even moved from his position and I guess not caring about it.

"So I'ma guess the reason your down here is because you wanted to give me cuddles"I tease him making him notice where and what he was doing
"I'm S-sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable Edric I just-"He tries to finish his sentence but I cut him off
"It's fine Goldie I liked it was calming"I told him making his face turn red.

Hunters pov

My face immediately turned red after Edric said that he liked it when I was cuddling him"aww are you flustered Goldie"He said in a teasing voice"I-Im not flustered"I told him"Really this red ear says other wise~"He said making my face go more red."Holy Titan he's so close to my neck"I thought trying not to blush even more.

"I think the Basile's is gone we should probably get you home soon you know"I told Edric trying to hide my blush"but I don't wanna go home I wanna stay with you"He told me in a pouting voice."Fine but we can't stay for long a guards probably gonna come and my uncle's gonna wanna see me too so we might have to go soon".

I told him so that way we'd have a plan to leave soon so neither of us would get in trouble with anyone."Calm down Goldie it's not like a guards gonna come now-"Before he could finish what he was gonna say we heard a knock at the door.

"Shit quick hide under the bed or something quickly"I tell him he immediately runs and hides under the bed I go to answer the door and its luckily a coven guard."Emperor belos would like a word with you sir"The Guard said"Ok I'll be right down"I told the Guard as he left I closed the door and walked back to my bed.

"Edric you can come out now the guards gone"I said he then came out from under the bed and wondered what happened"what did the guard want"He asked me"I have to go see my uncle right now"I said grabbing my regular uniform.Before I leave the room he grabs my hand and looks at me with a worried look.

"Be careful out there Goldie I don't you to get hurt"He said I then have him a hug reassuring him that I would be careful I then left to go see what my uncle wanted and hoped he didn't know Edric was here.

Or did he already know
About everything he did...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 23 14
Edric was sneaking out and bumped into the golden guard{hunter}. Over time they started bumping into eachother more often (this is a cringe story..p...
22.8K 506 24
(I'm not a writer this will suck and come from the top of my head so ye-) Edric and hunter both meet in the forest both there cause of trouble at hom...
139K 4.3K 53
Belos doesn't trust Hexside much and decides to send his right hand man, The Golden Guard there. Only thing is, The Golden Guard is going undercover...
44.2K 1.4K 15
*not my chartarcter most if not all belong to the owl house image was found on Google* [i have edited this book to the best of my abilities and from...