Will You Be Mine ( Taekook)

By RaimaSingh2

" Seo joon, I'm sorry we lost the baby " " Jungkook , congratulations baby is completely fine " Four people... More

Introduction
Miscarriage : chapter 1
Our Little Princess : chapter 2
Tired chapter : 3
What about me? : chapter 4
what about me? part 2
what happened to us ? : chapter 5
New Beginning? or End? : chapter 6
too much to handle : chapter 7
Last hope : chapter 8
Rain on me : chapter 9
No where to go : chapter 10
Best Friend : chapter 11
Limelight : chapter 12
Love Yourself : chapter 13
thank you
Don't deserve you : chapter 14
ethereal : chapter 15
sick of everything : chapter 16
Yoongi : chapter 17
Affection : chapter 18
Babysitter : chapter 19
Limits : chapter 20
part our ways : chapter 21
New Feelings : chapter 22
Jeonlous : chapter 23
Bold Bunny : chapter 24
First step : chapter 25
friends or maybe more than friends : chapter 26
Adronitis : Chapter 27
Serendipity : Chapter 28
Propinquity : Chapter 29
Taelous : Chapter 30
confession : chapter 31
A chance : chapter 33
Family : Chapter 34
Will you be mine? : Chapter 35
new chapter ?
Understand each other Chapter : 36
Bonding chapter :37
Yoonmin Chapter 38
Cherry Blossoms chapter : 39
Vulnerable chapter : 40
Too late : chapter 41
The end : chapter 42
NEW BOOK
New Books
Protect Taehyung

Lovesick : chapter 32

18.3K 954 117
By RaimaSingh2

Play the above song to feel the chapter more.

I like how she understood what I wanted to express through the last chapter. Thank you

Author's pov

" I love you Taehyung . Whenever you ask me again how I feel please remember my answer is You. "

Taehyung felt as if everything has stopped. His breath hitched. He caught off guard. He felt cold breeze on his face and came back to his senses. But he had no courage to face Jungkook. He left Jungkook's arm and whispered while looking at his lap

" You can't love me "

Jungkook was in disbelief. He knew Taehyung need some time but he wasn't expecting this. He held Taehyung chin firmly and made him face him.

" Why Tae ? Why can't I fall in love with you ? You know what!? I could've confessed you earlier because I have realised that I have feelings for you when we went to amusement park...... But I didn't and you know why?..... Because I wanted to finish my previous chapter before starting a new one... And you're my new chapter Tae.. "

" Jungkook please stop doing this. Please stop it. I've no enough power to face a heart break again. I'm scared Jungkook. I'm not good enough for you . You deserve someone much better than me who can match your standards not someone like me who has nothing. I lost my radiance too . " Taehyung cried.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung face and explained " Tae you're everything I could've ever wish for. You're never ending beauty my love. Please see yourself through my eyes once. Your selfless heart has stolen my heart. Please Tae give me one chance. You can take your time. Please Tae "

Jungkook kept on pleading." Please Tae I am ready to do everything. I'll do whatever you say.." He hugged Taehyung. Taehyung was trying to stop him.

" NO JUNGKOOK I CAN'T ...WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND..." Taehyung yelled. Jungkook halted. He pulled away. They were both silent. Jungkook broke the silence and got up from the railing and stood up.

" If you don't want this it's okay. I'll not show my face to you anymore . We'll not talk anymore . I'll not bother you anymore. We'll be acquaintances again. I'll maintain a distance from you.... But I'll always love you.."

Taehyung hugged him and cried " What will I do if you won't talk to me huh!?? What will I do without you here!?? Why can't we just stay like this Jungkook please "

Jungkook didn't hug him back and closed his eyes and muttered sadly " Taehyung do you remember when you said that
Whoever has written still with you and sang it must be hurting so much. He must be a lovesick person like me . You were correct Tae, yes I'm a bloody Lovesick person. YES I'M FUCKING YEARNING FOR LOVE YES I'M FUCKING DESPERATE FOR LOVE . "

Taehyung flinched and hugged him more tightly. He was shivering. He was sobbing terribly.

" Taehyung you can stay like this but I can't live like this seeing the person I love will never love me back the way I love him.... The person I fell in love with for the first time always took me for granted and never trusted me... Haha and the person I fell in for the second time is too afraid and broken to fall in love with me pathetic pathetic... I'm one of the richest man of the South Korea I can buy everything but I can't buy love...... " Jungkook said tears were brimming down his eyes.

"He pulled away Taehyung and pointed at his heart and said " It hurts here Tae it hurts so bad " He angrily wiped tears with his hands.

" You don't want to give me the chance right ? I'm going back to Lisa. That's what you want right? " Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung jumped on him. And hugged him like a kid and cried " No you can't go back to her. Are you hearing me? You'll not leave me . YOU. CAN'T. GO. BACK. TO. HER . "

Jungkook took a deep breathe and glanced at hyperventilating Taehyung. His heart tightened. He finally gave up and took Taehyung in his embrace securely. Taehyung crossed his legs around Jungkook waist when he felt Jungkook muscular arms around him. Jungkook breathed out and said calmly.

" Baby what you want ? Look at yourself you're so afraid to leave me. Please tell me baby what is scaring you? "

Taehyung was just hugging him , both of them were quiet, only Taehyung's sniffing could be heard. It was getting cold but they were too immersed in pain to feel the night wind.

" Jungkook I never told you why I left my husband ? I'll tell you right now " Taehyung croaked while sniffing.

" He cheated on me twice... "

Jungkook halted but tightened his grip around Taehyung .

" I gave up my everything for him. I fought with my mom and brother for him. I gave up my career for him. I kept on trying for a baby for him even though I was too weak from inside... And he cheated on me in return. Like your mom I also accepted my fate. When he first make out with a woman in a club, I saw the hickey on his neck but I pretended nothing and convinced myself everything will be alright. I just had my 3rd miscarriage . But I tried my best to look pretty for him then I saw some change in him I was happy ."

"But his mom started setting up with woman who can give birth... One day she invited a widow woman and her one year old son in our house. He was smiling heartily after months with that kid . Three of them was getting closer and I was seeing everything. I was just convincing myself Joon still love me. He'll not betray. I was so selfish. I was forcing myself on him. Then one day he kissed her and I saw it. I fucking saw it Jungkook. What did I ever do to anyone that God given me so much pain..what was my fault Jungkook? " Taehyung cried.

" I'm sorry baby you've suffered so much. That man don't deserve a precious gem like you. You deserve everything my love. Someone who could cherish you..." Jungkook paused and said with a soft smile and his eyes were glistening with tears.

" I'm sorry for forcing myself on you
...... You deserve even someone better than me . Not a lovesick person. I'm extremely sorry baby for forcing you . Please forgive me...Taehyung "

Taehyung whined " Why are you calling me Taehyung please call me Tae.... You'll not go to her "

Jungkook chuckled lazily " No I'll not go to her. I'll not leave my ethereal glass doll.... Now stop crying . And I'll do whatever you want if you want to stay like this , we'll always stay like this. Happy? "

Realization hit Taehyung. Jungkook is behaving in the same way the way he used to behave with Lisa . Doing and accepting whatever she said without questioning her.

" Jungkook why are you so nice ? Why are you agreeing with whatever I say ? No one can take care of me better than you. I was too afraid to say it out loud that day but I can't control myself anymore. Jungkook you'll always hold a special place in my heart. I don't know what I was feeling . But you're the reason why I'm alive. "

Jungkook heart clenched because of thinking about that day " Baby please don't talk about that day , you're here in my arms that's what matters the most right now. "

Taehyung took a deep breath and pulled away a little and cupped Jungkook face .

" You and Eunnie came like rain in my barren life . It's been more than a month since we first met and look at me holding on you like you're my everything. You treat me as if I'm a feather, if you'll touch me I'll fall apart. Jungkook with you broken fragments of heart want to heal again. I feel safe in your arms Jungkook. I was too scared to fall apart again Jungkook. But now I'm ready... "

" I'm ready to give you a chance. Let's heal together. Make me fall in love with you fully. "

( how was this chapter comment down below. I want someone to look at me the way Jungkook look at Taehyung as if he is his whole world.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
116K 2.7K 23
Taehyung's boyfriend , Jungkook fell for Jimin's beauty Warning ; Cheating included Started ; 2023/ 06/ 14 Finished ; 2023/ 07/08 ⭕Do not copy my...
755K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...