Girls Und Panzer: The Banebla...

By Demonemperordazed

After TZEENTCH transport the Baneblade and its entire crew to another universe where game called. Sensha-do e... More

The Baneblade in gup universe.
Baneblade, I'll Do My Best as Commander! Baneblade battle.
The Veterans: Sherman Corps! Baneblade 2nd battle.
Reaching the Climax of Our First Battle! Baneblade 2nd battle 2
Anzio is the Next Up! Third battle of the Baneblade. Anzio Match
We're Fighting Pravda! Baneblade battle 4th fight, tragedy struck, HERETICS ATK
This is a Desperate Situation! His angels arrived & kriegsmen.
It's a Fierce Battle! Against the traitor legions, new arrival ultramarines.
We can't back down from this battle! Last battle.
All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods pt.1 Ooarai school ship was taken
All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods part 2: Battle.
Baneblade in winter cup, Tyranids and French.
French, Tyranids, Baneblade And Orks.
Orks, Kommandoz, Ratte, and Baneblade.
Ratte v. Baneblade, Momo's conviction, & BT-42 modified ork.
Counter-attack, Final Battle, Birth of the heroine & Baneblade last stand.
Epilogue.

We're Classmates! We are Baneblade, his Angels and kriegsmen.

100 1 1
By Demonemperordazed

From afar, Shiho Nishizumi expresses displeasure at Miho's apparent lack of Nishizumi-style strength, but Maho Nishizumi stands up to her mother and asserts that Miho does have skill. Shiho is taken aback, and demands and receives from Maho the promise to utterly crush Ooarai in the tournament finals. After they saw the brutality of the chaos space marines and traitor guardsman.

Ooarai resumes sensha-dō training and tank maintenance. They realise that they will need to find a way to offset Kuromorimine's overwhelming firepower advantage. Monetary donations from the school's other clubs allow them to upgrade some of their existing tanks. The Panzer 38(t) is upgraded to a Jagdpanzer 38 'Hetzer', and the Panzer IV Ausf.F2 is fitted with Schürzen spaced armour, upgrading it to the Ausf.H variant. The Porsche Tiger prototype found in Episode 7 completes its restoration process and is rushed into service under command of students of the automobile club, designated as Leopon Team. A group of video gamers experienced with an online tank simulation game join the sensha-dō club, having found a Type 3 Chi-Nu tank in a parking lot that was somehow overlooked by the search parties. These newcomers take the callsign of Anteater Team. While that's happening, Baneblade tank commander, asked the blood angels captain about who's coming out from the portal.

Shiho: She won because her opponent let her guard down.

Maho: No, she has skill.

Shiho: Did you say skill?

Maho: Miho doesn't let herself become constrained by the book. She has the ability to adapt to the situation. Her team won because of her decision making and her ability to bring her team together as one.

Shiho: That's absolute heresy. if you're my daughter, you'll show her the one true way to fight, Maho.

Maho: I swear on the name of the Nishizumi style that I will not fail to defeat her.

Shiho: We must prepare for the next attack.

Maho: Yes mother!

The next day.

Yukari: This is a super rare tank, you know.

Momo: The Porsche Tiger.

Yukari: People really into tanks love this one. [the tank's treads dig into the ground] But it digs into the earth really easily. [smoke begins rising from the engine] And it overheats. [the tank catches fire] And catches fire. It's known for breaking easily.

While

Miho: There was a Type 3 Chi-Nu here?

Karina: No way, this thing still works?

Aya: It's been here the whole time without anybody touching it, so I thought it was worthless.

Meanwhile

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Blood angel, tell me who's coming out from the portal next?

Blood Angels Rubicon: Well it's the ultramarines I think?

Next day.

Miho, Saori, Yukari and Mako attend a flower arrangement exhibition in which Hana Isuzu has participated, finding her arrangement in a tank-shaped vase. At the exhibition, Hana meets Yuri Isuzu, her mother, who admires both her 'powerful' arrangement and the strength she has gained from her participation in sensha-dō, reconciling with her daughter and accepting that Ikebana and Sensha-dō can coexist.

The night before the finals, Miho addresses the Sensha-dō club for the final time, and puts aside her last attachments to her former school. The Ooarai girls spend the night making final preparations for the match, and Maho Nishizumi is seen surveying Kuromorimine's formidable panzer forces. While the Baneblade crew prepare for another fight.

Yuri: The flowers that she's arranged before were proper, but they lacked personality and freshness. It might be Tankery that has allowed you to make something so bold and powerful.

Hana: Mother?

Yuri: You've diverged from me, and created your own style.

Later that night.

Miho: We're going up against Kuromuromine Academy tomorrow. It's the school I transferred from. But Oarai is the school I consider my alma mater now, it's important to me. That's why I'm going to, keep a calm head and try my best in this competition. Everyone, let's do our best.

All: Yeah.

On the day of the match.

On the day of the finals, as they make ready at the tournament grounds, Miho is visited by the commanders each of the schools Ooarai has faced so far (with the exception of Anzio Girls High School). All of them wish her luck for the match.

As the contestants gather before the judges, Miho wilts under the condescending remarks of Erika Itsumi and the silent, icy stare of her sister. However, just after the formalities, she is approached by Koume Akaboshi, the driver of the PzKpw III that plunged into the river in the previous finals. She hasn't forgotten that Miho threw away the match to save her life, and formally gives her thanks. This restores Miho's confidence and rejuvenates her morale.

The match begins, and Ooarai moves forward towards a defensively advantageous hill, according to plan. Yet they have barely left the starting location when they come under concentrated fire from Kuromorimine tanks, who have already closed the distance and ambush the Ooarai formation from a forest using their signature blitzkrieg tactics. Scrambling to regroup under this intense introduction to the Nishizumi Style, Ooarai's flag tank, Anglerfish Team's Panzer IV, becomes exposed. Erika's Tiger II has a clear shot at the rear of the retreating Panzer IV and takes aim. Meanwhile, Anteater Team, having had little time to familiarise themselves with their tank, have trouble controlling the transmission, and accidentally send the Chi-Nu into full reverse. Erika fires on the Panzer IV, but at the last moment the reversing Chi-Nu backs into the line of fire, taking the shot in their stead. Kuromorimine thus inflicts the first casualty of the match, and Ooarai makes a retreat. While the Baneblade used their weapons to destroy 3 tanks.

Meanwhile in realm of chaos.

TZEENTCH has he sends the black legion on them, while slaanesh and sends the EMPEROR'S children on them, as the portal opens up as the hordes of the 2 legions combined led by the two chaos lords.

A Chaos Lord is one of the most powerful of the Champions of Chaos who often serves as the commander of a Chaos Space Marine warband and the other forces of Chaos. A Chaos Lord is usually, though not always, a Heretic Astartes himself.

Meanwhile back in the match.

Darjeeling: You're a strange person.
Miho: Uh?

Darjeeling: You always end up making friends with all the people you fight.

She look at the Baneblade tank commander.

Darjeeling: Yeah, I don't like you.

He didn't listen and he left.

The match started.

Just then another portal opened up and out comes the black legion and EMPEROR'S children, as well as lucius the eternal.

As everyone in the stands saw it, and happening again, but this time they're ready for them, and so they are using armor piercing rounds at the enemy, a long with the help of the blood Angels and kriegsmen, and so their will focus on the black legions and EMPEROR'S children, but they will not target lucius the eternal.

Next Time: It's a Fierce Battle! Against the traitor legions, new arrival ultramarines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 30 20
Since the inception of Panzerfahren in Germany, later adopted as Tankery in Britain and most of the world, and later known as Sensha-do in Japan. Can...
12.3K 139 10
I do not own Girls und Panzer or any of the pictures used, all rights go to their respective owners. You went to Saunders High School after boys were...
66.6K 1K 59
Japanese Sensha Do is a sacred piece of Culture for the people of Japan. it dates back for decades the use of old tanks to teach a young woman maturi...
8.4K 180 13
What if a girl from our universe of earth was put into the universe it modern warfare with one quest? Save team 141