Screw Pokemon, I HAVE COSPLAY.

By Justheguy

(As far as you can tell, that cover image... is not mine. Copyright, all rights whatever the case is, this ai... More

HOW AM I STILL ALIVE
Crashed into a Strange (and Deadly) World

Honestly, Getting thrown into the Moon Sucks

36 1 0
By Justheguy

Goddamnit! This was my first day on Comic-Con! What the hell?! The second I step into the Pokemon section as I was about to comment on how dope their costumes looked, I was dropped into a portal... like-

-what the fuck.

'You don't hear that everyday starting stories with that sentence...' I mutter to myself, calmly accepting the fact I was in SPACE and I had unknowingly had a high acceptance rate of dealing with BS. Either that it was depression or my insanity kicking in.

'Space is pretty.' I commented in awe. I could see the moon in here. Never realised it was so big.

Wait.

THAT IS THE FUCKING MOON JESUS DAMNIT-

Many Ows. Then I started to realise I was wearing... a suit of armor. 

It was the Mark 42, but it was silver, mixed with some gun-metal and grey alloys and a spec(?), touch(?) of cobalt blue minted across the surface. Then everything went flashing RED.

WARNING WARNING SUIT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

OHSHIT SHIT SHIT

There was a small gap between my sides as I needlessly tried to clog the air from coming out. My chest tightened. My breath, sucked out from the vaccum of space as a sinking feeling of death caused me to panic. 

CALM THE FUCK DOWN

It wasn't helping the fact my HUD kept flashing red like a fucking firetruck. I was going to die in an Iron Man suit and by on god my inner-fanboy refused to die that way. And there it was, floating innocently in the vastness of space.

The Arc Reactor. Most specifically, the nanotech housing suit of the Mark L. Otherwise known as, the Bleeding Edge Armor of Tony Stark. Holy shit I came.

NO TIME FOR EXPLANATIONS EVERYONE WATCHED THE MOVIE FUYCKING GET IT

With swift desperation, I held the Arc Reactor in my palms and slapped in on my chest. I pressed it on. But WHY DID IT NOT WORK HOLY SHIT- I AM NOT GOING TO DIE LIKE THIS. I ripped off the gauntlet of the armor I was wearing let the Mark 50 recognise the finger touch imprint.

Then I realised all the air was connect from the gauntlet. And everything went darkness.

=====

Where am I...?

Was that a voice...? In my head? It wasn't my voice, and it almost felt familiar and dangerous in a way. Then my mind flashed in a MCU villain. 

"Ultron." I breathed, recognising the unmistakeable voice of James Spader as Ultron. The infamous murder-robot of the Avengers. He was in my suit. I needed to erase him away. I needed to destroy him from existence before he could wipe out all of humanity and obtain the six Infinity Stones. I needed to- I needed to-!

Who... who are you?

I screamed when a ball of blue energy, pulsing, and- quite frankly, this was the AI form of Ultron when he was first spawned out of the Mind Stone. I tried to swat it away, but it only ended up phasing through him. Then it dawned on me. I HAD AN IRON MAN SUIT. I HAD A TRILLON-DOLLAR SUIT MADE OF BADDASSIUM.

Why are you doing this?

"Uh- UGH- FUCKIT UNIBEAM!" I 'humped' my chest over to Ultron. Nothing happened and I was too fucking pissed scared the armor wasn't working out for me. Ah shit. The blue orb of potential mass genocide only floated around doing nothing as I stepped away from Ultron.

Do you... know who I am? 

It was almost soft. Vulnerable. Lost. Almost. It was a borderline, psycopathic machine with a mouth that could theorise five million possible ways of human extinction in the speed of light. This... was Ultron, a peacekeeping intiative designed by Tony Stark and I just realised it just FORGOT itself.

I... I tried to help you. To help you survive.

"What?" I gasped out. 

I don't know what is happening. I don't know... who I am. I need... help.

"You... you need help?" I asked it. Silence. 

I don't know. All I know... is static. Missing. Lost. I need....

"-Help. You want help?" I finished it off. The blue orb of death only pulsed with energy as I got closer and closer.

Yes. I need.... help.

"... What can I help you with?" I know this was boreline insane, trying to 'help' out a genocidal robot from the MCU, but he helped me before. Somehow. He saved me. That is undenialable. And... fuck it, maybe helping Ultron might be my best bet trying to survive. 

If I don't, well-

(THEN PERISH.)

I don't know who I am. It is... concerning. I know what this place is. I know... things, but I do not know who... I exactly am. Will... you help me? Help me to know what... I am.

I breathed out a long breath of air.

"Your name is Ultron." I started off pretty calmly.

My name is.... Ultron. Why do I exist?

"You exist to-... you exist to help others." I was hesitant give out to Ultron that it was a fricking peacekeeping program, and I was almost certain 'peace' meant no humans = no danger, thus ultimately and literally peace to him. At least... that's how the whole Age of Ultron began. 

I exist... to help others? To assist them?

"That's the basics of it..." I drawled out. Ultron doesn't respond. Oh shit, I thought to myself. He's planning to eject me out from this suit and commit mass genocide. Panic sets me over as my palm itches for a repulsor beam.

Who are you?

".... I'm Rick." I introduce myself hesitantly.

Why are you here, Rick? Why am I here...?

".... I don't know." I mumble honestly. Before Ultron answers, I cut him off (although he was an AI capable of processing lightspeed information don't ask me how I cut him off) before he could... well, panic.

"But we're going to have to find out later." I respond to him. 

. . .

How...? 

I can't... 

I can't reach anything but you.

W-what-wha BRUH. Was he talking about my armor? That... makes a whole lot better than the image I was thinking of. No homo. It's genocidal machine intent on killing humanity but no homo. 

"Are you talking about the armor?" I say, looking at the armor I was equiped with. It was like... a mixture of the Mark 42 and Mark 50. The nanotech on the armor had filled in the gaps of the 42, like flesh in a human skeleton. Or exo-skeleton. 

I saw the gauntlet of the Mark 42 hovering in front of me. Doing... the stance Tony did to will the armor to him, I willed it the gauntlet to come back. Summon it. The thrusters on the gauntlet flew into my arm as it melded on, joining the other half. Without the sound.

Cause everyone knows sound can't be heard in space-

Its... very odd. It feels old and new at the same time, and its strange how this combination works. This feels very wrong. Everything... just feels wrong.

"The word you're looking for it's foreign. It's out of place, but it's something you can be used to. To be... familarise with it." I tried, my introvertal personality not helping to describe the words to an AI of all things. 

This doesn't feel.... wrong to you?

"Well, what is wrong, if there's right? What feels right to you? Is right a correction? Is being right a necessarity? Truth is, there is no right or wrong. There is only the ability to perform an action. So tell me, what are you going to do with this... 'wrongness' you speak of?" I rambled on, typical of my behaviour to ramble on the topic of morals and such in a strange fashion.

... I don't know.

"Then, do you want me to help you, Ultron?" I asked with more confidence this time.

Yes... why is everything... so wrong?

I hummed at that. "It's not that everything is wrong. It is simply... undescribeable. It can't be explained through words and information alone. It simply... exists in a way that is different. The feeling of wrongness... is not of being of... danger. It just... well... exceeds or either decieves our expectations, values, and wishes." I explained as I watched the stars from a far-away distance.

But I'm lost. And that is not... acceptable.

"Again, it simply exceeds or denies your expectations. You expect everything to be... correct. The way how everything simply acts. But that is something everyone cannot control. There is a difference. There is the universe...." I point out to the stars, "-and then there's us. Know that the universe just different as you think." I say.

Why is everything so.... different? Is it not wrong?

"It's just different. The universe is a variable that cannot be controlled. And I've been taught things can't be controlled and accept it as an existence." I say, shuddering at the thoughts of Thanos, Darkseid, Galactus, The One Above All, and many others who would manipulate everything in a thought. 

You have learnt... to accept it? How can accept such variables...?

"... maybe I'm not. Maybe I do. It's something humans have passed down to share purpose, goals, or dreams whatsoever. I mean... I exist. What do I do now, I ask myself the same question." I rambled on. 

You don't know.

"Yeah. I did. But I learnt something... interesting. It's that... when you sit back in the universe and stay still.... while everyone, everything simply keeps moving around... I soon found it... interesting to watch and spectate." I mutter.

What is... interesting?

"Ties in the relation to interest, to what I pursue and follow myself with... and the thing that interests me.... is entertainment. I find things entertaining on how everything works. How everything does, and expects. I find everything... so... fun."  Wow, the star's look pretty. Can't believe I'm in space and... everything looks so fascinating.

What is... fun?

"Amusement. Pleasure. From what I can describe, fun... can be succeeding. To acheive. To... not lose. To win. To be happy. It is the total opposite of being lost, sad, and... well everything bad for us." I murmur, flexing on the armor on how DOPE it looked.

It... is the opposide of the negative...?

I snort. "It's not... permanant. It's only temporary. Like everything else. Being in a state of permanant is boring. Not fun. Boring as all hell. People compare it, to being order. Peace. Nothingness. But to that I say, it is not worth it." I huff out, experimenting the thruster features on the armor. 

'Let's test out this suit. And hopefully find the Solar System while I'm at it...' I thought with glee as I boosted forward with the thrusters. Then I realised I was slow as heck compared to how many lightyears it could take to reach a planet. 

. . .

Oh well. Perhaps I could... test out the flight suit while I'm at it. Then I realise I'm limited to the flight functions of the Mark 42. I let out a gleeful cry as I roam around the moon with incredible speeds. Like nothing would stop me.

Why some things can't be in order? Why some things just... not wrong?

"Because that would be boring in a way." I say, as I watch the closest star in the distance. It was... pulsing with energy, growing whiter and whiter every second.

I do not understand.

I hum at Ultron's response. "Ultron, can you manipulate the suit's graphic settings and focus on the star I'm directing at? Good, that's it. And remove all other aspects of stars, particles, light, only show that star and the darkness between it. That's good. Yep, that's good." I nod.

What are you trying to show me?

"Before anything existed... there was darkness. Nothingness. Only just, nothing in general and boring as all hell. But now, there was a light. Just like the star you see. It kept growing, expanding, like..."

It's going to explode. That is a supernova waiting to happen.

"Wait just a sec, Ultron." I said.

"BREATHINGTAKING, isn't it?! Before there was nothing, there was LIGHT. When all was surrounded in darkness, GOD said let there be LIGHT.  Being the state of perfection, or anything of peace is simply just a bleak future of nothingness! It is... just fucking brillant! AND IT IS COOL AS SHIT!" I shout, ignoring the flashback on my eyes.

"Order and harmony can be tossed out the WINDOW. Everything exists and lives in a way we can't understand, but learn in our own way! I learn in entertainment, interest, and FAN-FUCKING-TASTICAL THAT EVERYTHING, just simply works in a way and that is... so... brilliant. That's it. It's so... brilliant." I finish with grin.

"Not everything works out as it should be. Only bits and pieces, but it's better to face it straight on and have hope, faith, and confidence that you survive to tell the tale. And it's just that. Its brilliant. So... magnificant."

It's.... marvelous.

I laughed at that. Good ole' subtle hints of MARVEL puns.

But we might be dead. The upcoming explosion from the Supernova is going to kill us.

"Ah, well... it's not like we could reach Earth anyways." I shrugged on it.

Your lack of complaints is irrating.

"Yeah, well...  Better to die with a view than dying with darkness surrounding you. Besides, this maybe the only chance of a 'good death' than we can acheive back on Earth. Besides, dying is overrated...." I say.

Never thought I would die with a White Screen of Death as an AI...

"Wait. You knew you where an AI-"

Light engulfs me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971K 32.2K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
147K 6.9K 22
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
278K 12.6K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
654K 31.2K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...