The Second Chance Hero: Deku

Door RetrO475

Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother... Meer

Deku Bio
Harem
Birth of a Hero
Prologue: Doctor's appointment, New Friend and Secret?
Chapter 1-Izuku's Misery, Finding out about Jujutsu
Chapter 2-Cursed Energy, Jujutsu and its Basics
Chapter 3-Gathering materials, repairing, a new house, little red and hero suit
Chapter 4-Sludge incident, New friends and New job
Chapter 5-A beautiful gift, One for All vision, Rules and Making the hero suit
Chapter 6-Debut of 'Dekiru', New powers.....or old??
A/N
Chapter 7-Smol Snowhite Unicorn, Familiar Names New faces and OFA
About Deku's powers and Drawbacks.
Chapter 8-Copied Quirk, Long Time No See and Full Cowling
Chapter 9-Last day of middle school, De-aged Girls and.........Daddy?
Chapter 10-Cleaning Dagobah, Fixing Yang's arm and Awakening of Something New
Chapter 11-Explanation, Meanwhile Other Side Realization and Regret
A/N-New Story
A/N-A few Issues
Chapter 12-Watching Entrance Exam at U.A, Deku vs Eraserhead
Chapter 13-Meeting An Angel Detective and Back............up?
A/N
Chapter 14-Showdown at the USJ
Alright, Alright
Chapter 15-Real Identity
Chapter 16-The Airplane Incident
Chapter 17-The Airplane Incident Continues
Chapter 18-I've Lost Everything That's Keeping Me Alive
Sorry For My Inconvenience
Deku's Current Scale After Nerf
My Ideas before the new chapter
Chapter 20-Broken Will, Steeling Resolve
Story Released
Chapter 21-Restart from scratch
Happy Belated Birthday!
I am having Existential Crisis
Finalization

Chapter 19-Calm Before The Aftermath

4.5K 89 27
Door RetrO475

(Those of you wondering why I nerfed Deku, its because this story is supposed to go with the canon. Also, it wasn't even S2 and I had made him too op, so I needed to nerf him a bit. I love OP Deku, but this one is just too much. The Jujutsus weren't getting much attention.)

(Also, no my exams haven't finished. My Mock finished, but my sem 2 exams are left. It will start from 25th April. So I will try to upload bits of chapters.)

                              "I've lost everything that's keeping me alive."

These words were the only things that were heard in that silence. The people looked at him in pity.

"H-He lost his quirk's control?"

"I feel bad."

"Poor boy."

"You know, it's good he lost it. Who told him to poke his nose?"

"What the f**k you mean?? He saved us!"

"He could've waited for the heroes!"

"What heroes? The heroes are very few here. The crime rate is low here in Klayd."

Professor Alan had watched the whole thing from the side of the stage. He had covered his mouth with his hands. 

Alan-'I-It's m-my fa-fault! He has lost his quirk's control. It's no longer there. I shouldn't have brought the thing here'

Midoriya stood up and rubbed his tears off. He then looked at the man. The man had brought up his ice dragon again. Midoriya gritted his teeth so tightly it was unbelievable that they didn't break.

Midoriya(growling)-"You're gonna pay for all of that."

Man(smirking)-"Let's see. Ice Dragon!!"

 The dragon went towards him, while he fisted his hand. He then got ready in a fighting stance and readied his hand. He changed into his finger flicking position. 

Midoriya-"Siesta, get back"

Siesta-"Huh?"

The dragon almost got him while he looked at it and yelled in his mind.

Midoriya- 'Take this! Delaware SMAASSSSHHH!!!'

(The dubbed version has got some good echoing effect.)

The dragon instantly got decimated. Wind was blowing all the place. The people were trying to hold onto something, in order to resist the extreme shockwave the Delaware Smash had produced. Some people flew away. Siesta was clutching her skirt tightly to stop it from fluttering in the wind. 

Everyone-'How strong is he??'

Siesta-'Even after reset, that's still an extreme power! It is almost comparable to All Might!'

Midoriya stood his ground with his feet tightly. Alan meanwhile looked at him in curiosity. He couldn't believe that even after getting his quirk reset, he still is powerful.

Alan-'Seems like an accumulation quirk. He's very strong even after reset.'

Midoriya grunted and gritted his teeth. The man meanwhile stared at him with wide eyes.

Man-"How the heck did you did that?!"

Midoriya-"You're gonna pay.......for taking them away."

Man(confused)-"Who?"

Midoriya-"My............family."

Midoriya just stared at him. He stopped blinking and stabilized his breathing. He then disappeared and reappeared in front of the man, surprising. He launched his black aura covered fist at the man. Siesta widened her eyes seeing that.

Siesta-'There's no way............'

Midoriya-'Black FLASSSSHHH!!'

His fist connected the man's chest, blowing him away, while a loud crack sound was heard. Since he was sad and angry, his strength increased tenfold as his cursed energy drastically expanded. The man crashed to the fence. Midoriya's eyes were shadowed by his hair.

Midoriya-"Hope you die painfully......."

He went to the man and touched him, activating his Frost Star. It froze the man's body completely while also freezing his own hands.

Time skip

The police took away the beaten-up criminals while the duo looked at them. Siesta looked at Izuku's face. He had a complete stoic face. His eyes were a bit hidden behind his hair. He had bandaged up his minor injuries and his bruised finger. The white haired girl couldn't gather the courage to ask him. She then saw him sighing a bit before shaking his head and looking at her.

Midoriya-"So, I guess that happened."

Siesta-"Umm, yeah........."

Midoriya-"Let's go."

He said, holding her hand while she looked at him in confusion.

Siesta-"Where?"

Midoriya-"Cafe. I'm really hungry. I guess my quirk burned a lot of energy."

The couple started walking towards the nearby cafe while ignoring the others. Siesta frowned. She was angry with herself. She wasn't even a big help to him.

Siesta-'If I can't even talk to my partner, how can I ever hope to become his friend?'

The duo reached the cafe and sat at a table. The waiter took their orders of one plate of choco lava cake and cheeseburger along with some coke. Midoriya pulled out his phone and started checking some Pinterest pins, while Siesta looked at him in surprise.

Siesta-'Has he forgotten what happened few hours ago?? He is acting as if nothing happened!'

Midoriya just kept on scrolling, trying to distract himself from the recent incident. Luckily, luck came to his side as he got a cool pin. Someone had made a cool fanart of Gojo.

(Whoever had made this, you got my love bro/gal. THIS IS SOO COOOLLLL!!! I LOVE ALL FAN ARTISTS!!)

Midoriya-'So this is how Mr. Gojo Satoru looked like. Hmm. He looks like a cool guy. And he gives the confident teacher vibes. It's still unusual that some people still create fanarts about him. Jujutsu used to exist in like 2018 and it's now 2136. His cursed technique if I remembered correctly, involved spatial manipulation upto atomic level.'

Siesta-'His eyes are lost. He told me he had lost something. I'm guessing it's something emotionally related. How can I befriend him? I must comfort him. Wait, I think this might work. It can benefit me as well as him.'

Midoriya-'My life is all upside down. It was never ok from childhood. Without them, how can I carry on?'

Siesta(clearing her throat)-"So, Midozu."

Midoriya looked up from his phone and looked at her.

Midoriya-"Yeah?"

Siesta-"So, you know about jujutsu?"

Midoriya widened his eyes at this. He thought that he was the only one who knew about it. He looked around to see the other people present talking with each other and leaned a bit towards her.

Midoriya-"How do you know about that?!"

Siesta(smiling)-"I'm not a detective for nothing. I know a few things that other people don't know."

Midoriya(sighing)-"What can I do with you?"

Siesta(smiling)-"Nothing. Just answer my question."

Midoriya-"Yeah. I know about jujutsu. I have known about it since I was 7 or 8 yrs old. But I started using it from 10."

Siesta-"That's pretty impressive. It's little unbelievable you used it so early. So, have you visited the Tokyo Jujutsu Tech or the Kyoto Jujutsu Tech? They are the only places I know which were the jujutsu schools."

Midoriya(scratching his chin)-"Tokyo. I didn't even knew that there was a Jujutsu Tech School in Kyoto."

Siesta then slowly leaned over to him, making the kid fluster a bit and looked straight into his eyes.

Siesta-"So, do you think that you can teach that to me?"

Midoriya(nervous)-"Um.......uh...um...uhhhh...." 'Why is she close to me?? I'm so bad with girls!!'

Siesta-"Please Midoriya? It can help me a lot. You had seen how useless how I was at the fight. I had to use just my rifle stock, and many times I was outnumbered."

Midoriya(gulping)-"O-o-ok. First, c-can y-you see c-cursed energy?"

Siesta got back to her seat and nodded. 

Siesta-"Yup. I had seen that time at the fight. Your fist was covered in black and red aura."

Midoriya-"That was the Black Flash. A move allowing me to collapse space between my opponent and myself and attack at the power of 2.5. It's difficult."

He pulled out his notebook and started flipping through its pages while his eyes returned to normal. Siesta noticed this and sighed.

Siesta-'At least he is distracted and his eyes have become normal. All I need to do is ask him something related to fight or quirks or something and it might work.'

"Here's your order, sir and mam."

The waiter from before came and brought their order. He put it on the table.

Siesta-"Oh, thanks! I wasn't expecting so fast serving."

Waiter-"We try our best to serve as fast and good as possible."

Midoriya-"Let's try it."

The waiter left the area while the duo started. Siesta was ate the whole choco lava cake while Midoriya was in the middle of eating the burger. Siesta's eyes mistakenly went over to his.

She felt something going up her face but couldn't tell what it was while seeing the boy's cute face. It was really warm. She really wanted to pinch his cheeks.

Siesta-'I wanna kiss his cheek! So CUTE!'

"Hey, SPEAK UP YOU SHIT!"

A loud voice was heard. The duo stopped their eating and turned behind to see a group of 5 men in punk looking dress. They all had chains on their neck and tattoos on their hands. The duo couldn't see who they were yelling at. The waiter from before quickly ran to them.

Waiter-"Excuse me, sir? What's wrong?"

Punk #1-"Huh? This brat has sat on this table and isn't even speaking anything!"

Waiter(looking at the table and sighing)-"Sir, this table is already booked by this person. You should have booked earlier. Also, this isn't the only empty table. There is another empty table at the corner."

Punk #3(tick marks on head)-"WE WILL SIT HERE! WE CAN IF WE WANT!!"

Waiter-"Sir, if this thing keeps going on, I will have to ask you all to leave."

Punk #2-"Oh really?! THEN TRY US BITCH!"

The man grabbed his collar while the others pulled out what looked like brass knuckles. The duo meanwhile got a clear view of the person who was getting harassed. It was a teenager girl. She had dark hair and neko ears on her head. She had a bit of chubby face. She had big eyes and was currently shaking a bit.

Midoriya-"Siesta, wait here."

The greenette said, putting his burger down and got up while the white haired girl looked at him. He then walked over to the five men and put his hand over the 5th guy's shoulder. The man turned to look at him.

Punk #5-"Whatcha lookin', ya brat?"

Midoriya-"Please stop your friends from yelling and leave the two alone."

Punk #2-"Whatcha mean, huh??!"

The second man said, grabbing his collar while throwing the waiter. Deku's reaction was this  -

Midoriya-"Stop."

Punk #4-"Let's get this shit!"

The others readied their knuckles to hit the guy. 

Midoriya-"I said, STOP!"

The boy elbowed the man and judo flipped him. This startled the others, giving him the opportunity to blitz pass them easily and trip them over. 

Midoriya-'If only I still had Blackwhip. I could have caught these shits easily.'

The men started to stand up, only to get knocked down by Deku again. The fifth and third guy managed to get out of his fist range and activated their quirks. The third guy produced some kind of dark ball on his hand and the fifth guy had his fist crystallised. Deku hardened his body as the ball hit him. The crystal fist guy punched him, which only just pushed him back. Deku took this time and quickly turned on Black Flash on his legs and readied them. The fist guy got in front of the dark ball guy. Deku drop kicked the duo outside the cafe, breaking the door. The duo fell onto the ground and got knocked out. Deku threw the other three at them while the other people present just looked at them.

Other people-'That..............was fast.'

The other people clapped for the greenette's bravery. Deku meanwhile went and picked up the waiter and dusted his dress.

Deku-"You okay?"

Waiter-"Thank you so much! Thank you for your help! This five punks always come here to disturb my customers."

Deku(waving hand)-"Nah, I've dealt with these types of people. They irritate me a lot."

He then walked over to the girl, who was still shaking. Deku held out his hand to her.

Deku(in a sweet voice)-"You okay? They didn't hurt you, did they?"

The girl had quieted down hearing him. She just shook her head in denial.

Deku-"That's good! Be careful, okay?"

The girl started steaming from her ears. She started muttering something which Deku couldn't hear.

Deku-"Ummm........what are you saying?"

Girl-"I....................wowowwowoowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowo......"

Deku(sweatdropping)-"Uhhh....are you trying to.......uh......thank me?"

The girl nodded her head rapidly while steam came out of her nose rapidly and her eyes shined like stars.

Deku-"Oooook. Imma go now. Take care!"

He left the girl and went back to his own seat, only to see Siesta looking at him smugly.

Deku-"What?"

Siesta-"You cheeky ladies man."

Deku(confused)-"What do you mean?"

Siesta-"Nothing, leave it."

The duo ate their food silently. Siesta meanwhile texted someone on her phone.

Meanwhile

"Charlotte? Where is Siesta?"

A girl on a hospital bed asked another familiar blonde girl, who was sitting beside her.

Charlotte-"Mom just texted me, saying that she is at a cafeteria with her new partner."

Bed Girl-"And Yui?"

Charlotte-"She's at a concert, recording the whole damn thing."

The girl on the bed just chuckled and looked out of the window. 

Bed Girl-'When will you come to see me?'

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.3K 152 4
Izuku Yagi, son of the number 1 hero All Might and the number 12 hero Tempest, and brother to Nariko Yagi. Izuku had a pretty nice life, but a visit...
71.9K 1.1K 24
Neglected, abused and abandoned this is the life of one Izuku Yagi from the age of 4 when he was deemed quirkless his mother Inko Yagi and her husban...
39.2K 1.3K 46
Y/n has always been looked at differently for who her father is. Even after her father died she was still treated terribly. When she gets to UA, all...
228K 6.1K 19
(Cover by AnimeFreaks123) The day Izuku was born was the day that the league of villains base became a place full of happiness, at least for them. Wh...