My Faith (honestly have no cl...

By AnimeDweeb2020

Just my struggles with my faith, my favorite verses and overall just talking it my Lord and Savior Jesus Chri... More

Rachel Joy Scott
Why we must be in the End Times
Psalm Devotional 1
ATTENTION

one of my favorite verses

28 6 0
By AnimeDweeb2020

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one & only son, that whoever believes in him won't perish but have eternal life. "

Breakdown: ummmmmmm I don't think you can it's about as simple as possible.

That's a pretty good deal, well in my opinion. Like all I have to do is accept him as my Lord and Savior, beilve in him, and try to walk as Christ-like as I can and after I die I get eternal life!!! It is one of the first verse(s) you learn growing up as a Christian. I don't know why it's one of my favorites it just is. It's difficult to explain. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 15K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...
2.9M 180K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
381K 25.5K 65
"You're the never ending blue sky in my world." "Well then you're the green land completing me." Life was crude, a path of potholes and smooth road...
13.1K 1.1K 27
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...