What is perfect?

By BelenDuarte365

BOOK ONE OF WHAT IS PERFECT? SERIES. "He's a hero student and I'm a villain. We're enemies only he doesn't k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 47

2K 96 65
By BelenDuarte365

"Come back home, we miss you," Shigaraki's voice echoed in the darkness.Y/N sat in a dark room and turned her head as she looked for him. "It will never happen again," his voice echoed again. Y/N saw his figure in the distance in front of a bright door. "Come back to brother, it'll all be okay," He said as he held out his hand. Y/N pushed herself up from the floor and ran towards him as tears fall from her eyes. She ran to him and once she reached him, she threw her arms around him as she sobbed in his arms.

"Tomura!" She cried in his arms. He gently hushed her as he gently brushed his hand over her head. He held her tight as she cried. "I'm sorry I disappointed you, brother," She cried as she hugged him tighter.

"You didn't disappoint me," He said as he pulled her away and cupped her face. Y/N looked at him and her eyes filled with hope. He smiled at her with warm eyes. He wiped her tears away with his thumb and slowly moved his arms away as his smile faded into a frown. Y/N's expression changed to a fearful one as she felt the air tense around her. "You betrayed me," Shigaraki said. Y/N felt the floor beneath her shatter as the air in her lungs leave her and she began gasping for breaths.

"No... no..." She said between gasps. "I didn't mean to..." She choked. She fell through the ground that had broken beneath her as she saw Rin's death replay in front of her. She ran towards Rin as Rin reached out for her.

"You killed me..." Rin whispered as her ashes flew away. Y/N turned her head, away from Rin as she heard class 1-A murmuring behind her. 

"She's a killer" She heard Iida say behind her. She twisted her head towards him but then she heard Jiro to her right. "She can't be trusted." Y/N turned and spun as all the voices and thoughts surrounded her and all her memories came flooding back.

"Go away!" She screamed as she covered her ears. "Leave me alone!" She screamed as she attacked Iida. "Fuck off!" She yelled as she jumped towards Iida and swatted him away as he turned into ashes.

"Y/N..." Midoriya's voice spoke from behind her.

"Izuku..." She whispered as she ran towards him. She jumped into his arms hoping to be greeted with a warm embrace but instead, he pushed her away. She looked at him in disbelief and fear as her breath hitched.

"Don't touch me," Midoriya warned as he glared at her. Y/N stared in disbelief as she began shaking and hyperventilating. "You're the reason all of this has happened," He said in a quiet voice. 

Y/N stepped back and her ears tilted back as her tail stopped swaying and fell to the ground. "What?" She said.

"This is all your fault! You ruined my life!" He yelled at her. "I wish I never met you!" He yelled at her as he pushed her to the ground before he walked away, leaving her alone again.

"Hey..." She heard a voice emerge from the darkness. "Hey!" A voice spoke up as someone shook her, waking her up. Y/N jumped from the bed and screamed as she grabbed her ears and pressed them against her head. "You're okay..." A woman said as she sat beside her. "Everything's okay..." The woman whispered as she gently pulled her into her chest and gently brushed Y/N's hair, comforting her. Y/N shook helplessly in the woman's arms as her lip quivered.

"I feel so helpless, so vulnerable... so... weak, I hate this but I can't stop..." Y/N thought as she grabbed the woman's arm and hugged it tightly. "I can't stop the tears," She thought. 

"You're okay, sweetie. Cry until you can't," The woman said as she laid her head on top. 

Y/N stayed in her arms until she finally stopped shaking. The woman felt Y/N move under her arms and she lifted her arms to allow Y/N to move. Y/N gently pushed herself up and sat with her legs crossed on the bed, facing the woman. She had long light brown hair with streaks of grey, her eyes were blue, they seem trustworthy yet sad. The woman seemed to be in her late 30s. "How are you feeling?" The woman asked. Her voice was quiet and soft, providing even more comfort.

"Ok," Y/N answered as she looked around the room and analyzed the woman. Y/N looked around and her eyes returned to the woman, Y/N's eyes trailed up to hers and she noticed her eyes had changed color, now they were orange. Y/N got up and backed away from the woman. The woman blinked as chuckled. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are my eyes throwing you off?" The woman asked. Y/N nodded her head as she stood against the wall with her ears up and her claws out. "It's a part of my quirk. My eyes change color depending on the emotion of the last person I touched," The woman explained as she blinked repeatedly. "I can only go back to my natural color after I blink multiple times," The woman explained as her eyes changed to a light honey color. 

"Anything else I should know about this quirk?" Y/N asked.

"Um..." The woman said as she leaned against the bed frame and thought. "Well, I can also heighten the emotion of the person I touch. That's pretty much it," She said as she smiled.

"That's..." Y/N began as she scrunched her nose. "Not a bad quirk actually," Y/N said as she approached her. 

"Thank you!" She said with a wide smile. "My eyes can turn red, orange, yellow, green, and blue. Red is usually when someone is angry or experiences a very sexual emotion. Orange is when someone is afraid or feels unsafe, like how you felt just now. Then yellow is generally when someone is happy or sometimes surprised, green is jealous or disgusted, and blue is sad, obvious," She explained. Y/N tilted her head as she spoke. "This is just general, it can get more complicated than that, like the brighter the color of my eyes means the stronger their emotion is. Then-" The woman continued but Y/N interrupted.

"Why are you telling me so much about your quirk?" Y/N asked in curiosity. The woman stopped talking and thought for a moment.

"Well, I just want you to feel more comfortable with me and more open. I think knowing someone's quirk can really help make someone feel more comfortable since they know what to expect," The woman said with a soft smile.

"Oh, okay..." Y/N said.

"Can I ask you something?" Y/N asked as she took a bite of her food.

"Shoot." The woman said.

"What's your name?" Y/N asked.

"Akari," She answered. "What about you?" She asked.

"Y/N." Y/N answered.

"Beautiful name. Who gave it to you?" Akari asked.

Y/N stared at her plate for a moment. "My brother..." She answered. Leaving Shigaraki was a difficult decision for Y/N but it was necessary. She never thought that she'd leave her life behind twice. The first time was hard enough but then at least she had the heroes. Now... she has no one.

"Was it difficult?" Akari asked.

"Was what difficult?" Y/N asked for clarification.

"Leaving everyone behind?" Akari asked.

"How do you-" 

"Woman's intuition." Akari said

Y/N took a moment before she answered. "It was..."

"Do you know where you'll go now?" Akari asked.

"No..." Y/N said. "In all honesty... I have no idea what I'm doing." Y/N choked out a sob.

"Time will tell. You don't have to have it all figured out right now." Akari reassured. "In the meantime... stay with me. I'll help you figure out everything you need to figure out until you feel ready," Akari said.

"What? You can't possibly-"

"I do. I'll guide you through whatever you need." Akari smiled and placed her hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"Thank you... for everything Akari." Y/N said with a smile.

"Of course, Y/N..." Akari said with a smile.

Y/N had found a home where she can be her genuine, authentic self. Y/N left villains behind as well as heroes. She finally became the normal civilian she promised Rin she'd become. Back at UA, the heroes were informed Y/N had passed away in a fire caused by Dabi. 

"She can't be gone..." Midoriya said to himself as he sat on the beach, staring at the water. The moonlight glistened against the water as he reminisced about Y/N. "but at least she's at peace..." He said before he stood up and made his way back to UA.

He approached his dorm room and entered. Once he entered, he saw a box on his bed. He looked around and saw the open balcony. He ran towards it but there was no one nearby. He closed the door and locked it. He approached the box and slowly removed the lid revealing a shell with a note beside it.

I'm not gone... you'll find me again. Just like you always do, but promise me one thing: Don't spend your life looking for me, become the number one hero and live your fullest life. Thank you for showing me what the light looks like. I'll never forget you. 

With love,

Y/N

"I'll never forget you and I'll never stop looking." He said to himself as he picked up the shell and walked towards his shelf. He moved his All Might figure and placed the shell. 

Y/N watched from a distance and smiled before she disappeared into the night one last time.

"I still don't know what is perfect but I do know our imperfections are way better."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
178K 11.3K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...
60.1K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
17K 618 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...