Psycho love {complete}

By webtoonpeson

Katia swan was sent away to a psych ward when she was just 16 by her "mother" Renee, nearly 5 years later she... More

Katia Anne Swan
Romario Silvester Baldassari
‼️Disclaimer‼️
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 2
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5
πŸ€“Clearing some things upπŸ€“
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 12
AestheticsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 13
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 14
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 15
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 16
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 17
🍾NEW STORY ALERT 🍾
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 18
π™·πš’ babiesπŸ‘‹
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 19
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
π™Ώπš‘πš˜πšπš˜ πš‹πš˜πš–πš‹
Epilogue pt 2
Theft

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 20

10.9K 234 40
By webtoonpeson

(Time skip)

I toss and turned carefully while Tia slept

"Somethings not right." Archie growled.

"I know, I feel it too."

I looked next time me at Tia's beautiful sleeping face and gently caressed her swollen belly. Slowly getting up I pulled the covers over Tia more and slid out the room.

"We need to do a perimeter check."

I quickly walked down into the kitchen and out the back door. Shifting into my wolf, I felt my bones shift and snap into place.

I took off towards the barriers of the mansion and began circling all possible entry points.

"What's got your panties in a twist?"

I looked behind me and saw Jake and Seth in their shifter form. I sniffled the ground and huffed.

"I have a bad feeling." I growled.

"Glad we're not the only ones." Seth sighed.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on, but It better not be what I think it is." I growled, harshly.

"Seth and I will take the perimeter around La Push, you take the perimeter around Forks."

1 hour later

The smell of copper and death lingered around the Forks perimeter, almost too close to the house.

"Seth, Jake get home, now. We need to have a family meeting." I growled.

"On it. "

I quickly bolted into our border line and shifted. I threw open the door, startling Leah and Kim.

"What the hell." Kim sqeaked.

"What happened?" Leah asked.

Just as Jake rushed into the kitchen and smothered her in kisses.

"Something's not right around here and until we figure it out, no one goes out alone. For any reason."

"Is it Carlisle?"

I looked towards the doorway to the kitchen and saw Esme, Jasper, Emmet, and Rose walking into the kitchen.

"I don't know. Their scents are all over the barrier lines." I sighed.

"Well until we know for sure, Emmet, Jasper, and I will take extra patrols." Rosalie said.

"Okay and following you on the other side will be Quill, Seth, Embry, Jared, an Collin. The rest of us will go to the Reservation, except Esme. I need you here, Tia could go into labour at any moment and I need someone by her side when I'm not there." I instructed.

Everyone nodded and sighed in annoyance. It was silent for a moment before the kitchen light flickered on, scaring us.

"Rome? What's going on?"

Standing at the doorway was Tia, rubbing her eyes cutely and rubbing her oversized stomach. Last night we went to sleep naked so she was only wearing my T-shirt.

"Nothing baby, let's go back to bed." I cooed, trying to derail her.

I gently picked her up bridal style and walked back to out bedroom. Placing her on the bed, I slowly slid my shirt off her and removed my sweatpants before climbing in behind her and cuddling her to my chest.

~~~~~

I woke up again around 1 pm but this time, Katia's side of the bed was empty and the shower in the bathroom was turned off.

I groaned deeply before walking into the bedroom. Katia looked into the mirror sadly but when she saw me leaning at the doorway, she pouted.

"What's wrong, baby?" I cooed, stepping behind her.

Katia looked at me with glossy eyes through the mirror and quickly looked down at her stomach.

"I feel fat." She sniffled.

I quickly turned her around before carefully placed her on the counter. Tia settled her hand around my shoulders.

"Don't you ever in your life degrade yourself like that. You look beautiful, gorgeous in fact. Those stretch marks, dark spots, and swollen feet are proof of how far we've come. They're proof that soon we'll be able to bring our little bundles of joy into the world soon. I love your body and I love you."

I stroked her cheeks gently and rubbed circles on his stomach. Placing my hand under his chin, I lifted her eyes to meet mine. I smiled sweetly down at her as tears fell down her beautiful cheeks.

I brushed my lips against her soft ones, there was no sexual expect to the kiss it was just slow and passionate.

3 hours later

"Morning everyone." Tia smiled.

Everyone smiled at her and returned the gesture. Considering how our morning started, it was great to see everyone back to their semi-normal selves.

"So Tia, you're about to pop any day now. How do you feel?" Jared asked.

"Bloated." Tia said, bluntly.

"Damn, that sucks." Leah laughed.

"Laugh while you can, Lele. Soon you girls will be in my position, pregnant, bearfoot, and swollen." Tia smirked.

"Girl, do not wish a baby on us." Kim glared.

"Why? Do you guys not want a baby with us?" Seth pouted.

"Of course we do." Abby whispered.

"Oh okay." He smiled.

"So what's the plan for today?" Tia asked.

"Oh uh today some of us have to go on extra patrols." I asked.

"Why."

I sighed and looked around for help but everyone pretended like they couldn't fucking hear all of a sudden.

"Look, I didn't want tell you so I dont stress you out but we might have to kill the remaining Cullen clan."

"What? Why?" She shreaked.

"Edward, Carlisle, and Alice are trying to kill us." Rosalie sneered.

"We don't know that, their scents have been around the barrier. We don't know what their plan is but just in case we need to up the patrols." I rolled my eyes.

Tia looked at me in hesitation.

"Are we in danger? And don't lie." She whispered.

"Yes, but I promise nothing will happen to anyone in this family." I kissed her hand gently.

"Okay, I'll trust you." She nodded.

2 hours later

Roman and the others left 2 hours ago and Esme and I had to stay behind. Esme and I were currently living under a heavily secured roof.

"So, what's going on between you and my papa?" I asked.

"I don't really know. To be honest with you, I really like your father and I want to be with him. I just don't know what he wants." She sighed.

"I don't know what to tell you Esie, but I do know that my dad feels something for you. You need to come clean about how you feel." I advised.

"What if he doesn't like me. I've been with the same man half my life and I want to finally have someone who will treat me right. I don't want to pressure him. " She frowned.

I sighed and laid my head my head across her lap.

"For what it's worth, I would love it if you were my mom." I giggled.

Esme smiled and ran her hand through my hair. A lightbulb suddenly went off in my head.

"Wanna see the nursery?" I smiled.

"I thought you guys didn't want anyone to see it until after the birth?" She questioned.

"Yeah but I want my mom to see it. Besides you, only mama Marie has seen it." I tried to sit up.

After Esme helped me up the stairs we went towards the silver door at the end of the hallway, next to mine and Roman's room. I slowly opened the door to reveal a white and brown nursery.

"Roman and I knocked down three walls just in case and built the nursery." I smiled.

The cribs were all near each other but were at least 5 inches apart. We added four cribs just in care we did end up with quadruplets. Next to the crib were two oversized white bears, an overgrown air balloon, and a large play mat.

On the ceiling was a four tiered chandelier, in the corner of the room there was a giant badge dollhouse, a tea play set, and a changing table.

"This is beautiful." Esme awed.

"Yeah, we wanted the kids to have a lot of open space. We didn't feel the need to out unnecessary things. " I giggled.

"Can I see the closet?" She added.

"Yeah, of course."

I took her into a brown door at the far corner next to a white one that led to the bathroom.

"Look at this. It's gorgeous, this is giving me baby fever." she whined.

"The closet is almost overcrowded, Rome buys them clothes every chance he gets. He's worse than the imprints." I chuckled.

I opened my phone and checked the time, 9:00 pm.

"Yeah we should, everyone should be home by now but I have this feeling..." Esme started.

As we made as way downstairs u could smell this strange scent around the outside of house.

"Do you smell that?" I gagged.

"Yeah I do."

Esme cautiously walked down the stairs but held her hand for me to stay on the opt of the stairs.

A Loud bang outside startled us both and made Esme zip back up on the stairs.

"ESME, KATIA I know you're both in there. Come out and no one gets hurt."

Carlisle's loud voice rang outside the door. Esme gave me a panicked look before carefully pulling me into a bridal style and zoomed into Roman and I's bedroom.

She quickly began using sign language to communicate with me.

' Call Roman.'

"Hello."

"Roman, Roman, I'm scared. Carlisle is outside and we're in the bedroom. I don't know what to do, I'm scared. Come home, please. " I whispered.

"I'm on my way, baby. Go to the safe room." He growled.

I carefully grabbed Esme's hand and tip-toed towards a hidden wall in the corner of the bedroom. Placing my hand on the wall, a sensor scanner began to match my fingerprints before the wall slid opened.

I carefully walked into the room, tugging Esme behind me.

"What is this place? Esme whispered.

"It's okay, we don't need to whisper anymore. Rome built this for emergencies like this."

I quickly pulled up the footage from the outside cameras. I could see Carlisle, Edward, and Alice circling the house. Alice managed to break the back door window and get in.

I could hear her walking around the house until she walked into the room. I wasn't worried about that because even if she managed to find the hidden door she can't get in.

"She's in the house." Esme shuddered.

"She can't get in." I reassure.

I looked back at the monitors and saw that Carlisle and Edward were still outside. Movement in the shadows got my attention. I saw a giant blue wolf coming out of the shadows, blood dripped from it's mouth.

"Arch-"

I was cut off by something dripping down my legs. A large puddle surrounded me as a sharp pain erupted in my stomach.

"No, no, not right now."

Another wave hit me and I slowly crouched over the bed. Esme rushed to my side and helped me on the bed.

"You're going into labour, I need to time your contractions." Esme rushed.

"No, please. I need my Alpha." I cried.

"Your contractions are 6 minutes apart. I'm going to strip you now, it's going to be okay."

I could hear yelling from the monitors before everything went silent except for Esme. I heard the door of the safe room open before someone lifted me and ran.

"It's okay, amore. We're almost there." Roman smiled.

Roman laid me down on the delivery bed and placed my feet on the pedestal.

I grabbed an IV bag and helped Esme hook Tia up. My shirt was still covered in my blood but that was the least of my worries.

"She's fine now. The shock from earlier labor is over, she's stable now." Esme explained.

"How far are her contractions?"

"6 minutes, she should be ready to push in 10 minutes. I'll grab the baby bag while we wait and bring you new shirt. "

I nodded in thanks and sat in front of the bed.

"Our babies are almost here." she smiled.

"Yeah they are. How are you feeling? Want to get you anything?" I chuckled.

"Can you bring me my chimoi snacks?"

"Yeah."

I kissed her forehead and left the room, just for the girls to sneak in. When I got back Katia was at 7 centimeters and crying but when i got her to sit up to relieve the pressure she was calm and eating her watermelons.

I moved behind her and craddled her to my chest.

"Amore, tell them to stop kicking mommy." she whinned.

I chuckled and rubbed her tummy as another contraction hit but this time I think it was stronger.

"Call Esme, I think I just had two contractions." She grunted.

I gently moved her to reward and slid out from behind her. When Esme got back to the room she helped settle Tia up on the foot pedestal and I got the baby bed ready, diapers and onesies.

By the time I was done, Tia was ready to start pushing.

"Ugh, my vagina is killing me." She whispered.

I moved to her side and held her hands while Esme got in front of her while Tia pushes.

"I need one more big push honey," Esme instructed.

Tia let out a scream before slumping back. A loud cry echoed throughout the room, I gently kissed Tia's forehead before Esme handed me a cloth clad baby.

"It's a boy, my love. What should we name him?" I smiled down at our son.

"Atlas Charlie Baldassari." She smiled.

I gently placed Atlas down in the crib next to Katia and went back to her side as she began to push again.

30 minutes had passed and we had 3 little boys laying in the crib. Our second born son we decided to name, Antonio Felix Baldassari while our third born son we decided to name Amos Francisco Baldassari.

Finally when we thought we were done Tia began to scream and push before slumping exhausted into the bed. Esme carefully held a silent baby, our baby.

The room was silent, for a moment no one spoke. Tears glossed our eyes as katia's grip loosened.

Not a moment later later though, the lightest cry I have ever heard roared from our littlest quadruplet.

"Oh thank goddess." Tia cried.

"Congratulations Katia, Roman. You have a healthy princess." Esme smiled.

Esme carefully placed our daughter into Katia's arms and stood to the side with the video camera.

I looked down at our princess and smiled brightly. Her eyes were bright hazel unlike her brothers who were born with green-hazel eyes.

"She's perfect." Tia smiled. " what should we name her."

"Alitta Rose Baldassari."

Alitta began fussing so Katia guided her to her nipples and watched her lach on. I looked over to the boys to see them still asleep, protected from the world.

"I hate to ruin the moment but whatever happened earlier?" Tia asked.

I sighed heavily before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Don't worry about that, just know we'll never have to worry about them again. They're gone from our lives forever." I growled.

Katia nodded, gently pulling Alitta away from her breasts.

"I think someone's full, daddy." She giggled.

I chuckled and gently lifted Alitta before burping her and getting her down next to Antonio.

"Look at that, our four little miracles." She gushes.

I sat down on the couch and took Katia hands in mine.

"Rest, you and Nadia need to recover." I whispered.

Katia nodded and laid back on the pillow, I lifted the blanket over her and quietly dimmed the lights an layed down next to her.

"It's smooth sailing from here." Archie purred

"Damn right."

XOXO-M
I hope you enjoyed the last official chapter of Psycho love. The Epilogue will be written soon to end the story so enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 1.7K 38
"Be bitter. Stay angry. Blame everyone." - Axl Rose Sophia Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan...
15K 474 17
β˜„οΈTwilight Fanfiction β˜„οΈBook one β˜„οΈSeries: Love Like This β˜„οΈBook status: Complete ~~~~~~~ Armani Swan, the older adoptive sibling of Bella Swan. One...
879K 27K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
1.8M 48.5K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...