๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น โคถ ใ€Œ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ฟ...

De starrysnite

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... Mais

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
Dรฉjร  Vu๏ฟผ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

Haganezuka With The 'Tude

3.6K 156 196
De starrysnite

Ta-Da!

Another chapter!

I'm comfy in bed, mitski is playing on spotify, and i'm eating cheez-itz. I am thriving rn

edited as of 5/16/23

Warning : Swearing

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

As you could feel beams of sunlight shining through your window, you let out a small groan, slowly opening your eyes.

You wiped your eyes, before releasing a small yawn. You hesitantly forced yourself to sit up, readjusting your vision to a sleeping Hoshi besides you.

As you reached out a finger to pet her, a loud crash shook the entire house, causing you to jump. You let out a yelp, "Eek!"

Soon enough, Eli's voice followed, "OW, OW! MY TOE! MY FUCKING TOE!" Not long after, Tanjirou's voice arose, "AAHH, HUGH! ARE YOU— ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Finally, Eli's owl — which he received instead of a crow — began to hoot loudly, "HOOT! HOOT, HOOT!!"

You deadpanned, scooting out of your futon and groaning once you hit the cold floor. During the process, you awoke Hoshi, who squeaked quietly.

You heard yet another crash, making an irk mark appear on your forehead. You stomped into the main room, pointing a finger at Eli and Tanjirou, "IT'S EARLY, SO WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH ALL THE CRASHING?!"

You then observed Eli's outfit — which was a demon slayer's usual getup. His outfit consisted of a black classic demon slayer uniform. Along with a grey haori — fireworks scattered among it.

His sword was attached to his right side; courtesy of his left-handedness. Additionally, he wore grey sandals to match his haori.

You blinked, lowering your tone, "Hey, why are you all dressed up? I'm not interested in a fashion show." Eli huffed out his cheeks, "Hey! This isn't a fashion show, so shut up!"

Tanjirou sweatdropped, "First off, (Y/N).. it's not early - it's almost noon. Secondly, Hugh has to leave.. he received a mission from his owl. Apparently Sōta's blade was delivered!"

Eli shot Tanjirou a look of betrayal, before shushing him. He seethed to him, his eyes squinted, "I'll remember that, Tabasco. You're not safe."

Tanjirou widened his eyes, "E-Eh?! What do you mean?!"

You raised your brows, your gaze drifting back to Eli, "Is he.. serious? Were you about to leave without saying goodbye, too? Why?" Eli - who was struggling to put his sandals on - replied, "Oh.. uh, that. Yeah.. y'know.. I got a mission from my owl."

He rubbed the back of his neck, putting a pause with his struggles of his sandals, "I really suck at sappy goodbyes.. so.."

You strode over to the boy, before slapping his cheek. Eli caressed his cheek, complaining, "Ouch, that hurt!"

You ignored his complaints, "You're genuinely the stupidest," Your tone rose with each word you said, "..most idiotic, selfish person I've ever met!"

You puffed out your cheeks, "You really thought you were going to leave without saying goodbye? Just who do you think you are!?"

Tanjirou looked to Eli, frowning, "Is that why you wanted me to be quiet? You're acting as if you'll never see (Y/N) again.."

Eli opened his mouth to speak, "But-"

You wagged a finger in his face, "Hey, less talking, more getting ready! You're lucky I got a good sleep last night, or else I'd be beating you into oblivion right now!"

Eli hastily slipped his sandals on, before looking at you nervously. He shifted his weight on his heels, "So.. I'm sorry about this. I didn't mean to upset you."

You looked into his eyes, before stifling a laugh into your fist. You snickered - before it gradually built up to a laugh, "Hahaha—! I got you! You should've seen your face!"

Not just Eli, but even Tanjirou widened their eyes. Eli spluttered, "Wh- Huh?! Wait, what?!" Tanjirou practically did the same, "Eh?!"

You squinted your eyes at Eli, "I'm still mad at you." Your tone then flipped as you waved him off, "However, I don't want to say an awkward goodbye."

Eli chuckled, "Okay, that's good. I didn't want to leave on bad terms.." You nudged Tanjirou with your elbow, smirking, "Hey, who knew? Eli really cares!" You then poked Eli's arm teasingly, "Aw shucks, I'm totally blushing."

He deadpanned, "I take it all back."

Eli's owl then perched itself upon his chocolate locks, before starting to hoot into his ear, "HURRY! YOU MUST MEET SŌTA HIDAKA! YOU MUST HEAD SOUTH! HEAD SOUTH!"

Eli shooed it away, clutching his ear, "Can you shut up, Mr. Owl?! I get it, seriously! You don't have to blow my eardrum out, geez!" You deadpanned, "You really named your owl after the owl in that one tootsie pop commercial?"

Eli snorted, "Come on, don't give me that look. If you had the same opportunity as I did, you'd do the same thing, you hypocrite!"

You inched closer to Eli, looking him up and down, "So, this is your outfit?" You sarcastically remarked, "Looks pretty bland to me." You blew your tongue, giving him a thumbs down, "Phhbt—!"

Eli then strikes a pose - it was as if he was waiting for the cue to do so. He chuckled, "You can talk all this crap now, but you and I both know that you couldn't even have enough flair to pull it off like I do."

You waved your hand out, "Oh yeah, definitely. You're totally right." He raised a brow, before he began to tease you, "Hey, don't give me that attitude, missy! If you keep this up, someone won't be getting their sword."

As you were about to answer, Mr. Owl raised it's voice once more, "HURRY, HUGH! HUR— ACK!" Eli slapped his hand over the owl's beak, causing it to shut up immediately.

He sweatdropped, turning back to the two of you, "Well, that's my cue - I need to get going. Plus, Sōta will be extremely pissed if I'm late." You and Tanjirou peered at each other, before nodding simultaneously.

You each followed him outside, hearing him sigh exasperatedly, "Why couldn't I get a normal crow, huh? I just had to get the moronic owl."

You snorted, "Like owner, like owl."

He shot you a glare, "Get off my ass, (Y/N)! Let me complain for once!" He then placed a shoulder on Tanjirou's shoulder, "Keep her in check while I'm gone. Okay, Tabasco?"

Tanjirou furrowed his brows, "I mean, sure..? But, Hugh.. my name is Tanjirou! Tan-ji-rooouu!" He pointed at Eli, "Repeat after me, okay?" Eli nodded his head, "Sure."

"Tan!"
"Tan!"

"Ji!"
"Ji!"

"Rou!"
"Rou!"

"Tanjirou!"

The boy looked at Eli expectantly, only for his ego to deflate, "Tabasco!" Tanjirou sighed, his head lowering, "Yeah.. I give up."

You chuckled, before approaching Eli one last time. You enveloped him into a hug, before pulling away after a short while, "Don't get too hurt, okay? Also, make sure to say 'hi' to Sōta for me."

Eli nodded, letting you continue, "Besides, this isn't really a goodbye. Let's call it.. a 'see you later!'"

You then waved to him, "See you later, dumbass."
Eli smiled and nodded, "See you, moron."

With that, he turned around and began to make his way down the path. Just as he was out of sight, he turned back around and yelled, "OH, BY THE WAY, I FARTED IN YOUR GUY'S ROOM! MULTIPLE TIMES!"

Tanjirou pinched his nose, furrowing his brows, "That's the rotten stench I smelt! It was horrible.."

Your eye twitched, "You're kidding. Why didn't you say anything, Tanjirou?! You should've called that pea brain out!"

Tanjirou sheepishly smiled, "I didn't want to out him like that! That'd be rude!" You snickered, "Well, it's also rude to fart in our room! What if it smells like fart forever?!"

You shuddered, "It would be a tragedy."

Tanjirou nodded along, agreeing, "Oh, yeah, that'd be awful.

『✦』

Four days quickly passed since Eli departed, which officially marked the fifteenth day of waiting for your swords. That meant by default, your swords would be arriving soon enough.

You were beyond excited for your sword. You squealed just at the mere thought of what color you'd get.

'Maybe, dark blue! Since I'm a Water Breather. Oh, what about a red blade? Or what if it was glow in the dark?! Do those even exist?'

You played with Hoshi as you fantasized about your soon-to-be sword color, and as if it were on cue, you heard knocks on the front door. You immediately sprung up from your seated position, yelling back to Tanjirou, "HE'S HERE, TANJIROU!"

You slammed the door open, making the man in front of it flinch. He cleared his throat, "Hello. My name is Haganezuka. I am the one that has forged the blades that will be used by both Tanjirou Kamado and (Y/N) (L/N)."

You perked up, sending him a small yet friendly wave, "Hi! I'm (Y/N)! Nice to finally meet you, Haganezuka! I'm looking forwards to seeing your work!"

You then stuck your hand out for him to shake, to which he ignored. You awkwardly dropped your hand down to your side as Tanjirou walked up next to you.

"Ah! I'm Tanjirou Kamado! Please, come in and have a seat!" Haganezuka feigned ignorance to Tanjirou's offer as well, crouching down on the dirt before unpacking both of the blades, "These are the Nichirin Blades I have forged."

You each stood awkwardly, before Tanjirou insisted once more, "Sir, please come in and have a seat. I can serve all of us some tea."

You piggybacked on what he said, "Yes, please come inside! You'll get dirty if you remain crouched like that.."

Haganezuka ignored both of your pleas, "This Nichirin Blades raw materials are iron sand and ore from the highest mountain that is closest to the sun, 'Scarlet crimson iron sand' and 'Scarlet crimson ore'. They are metals that have absorbed the sunlight."

He then pointed to what you had assumed was your sword, "While this Nichirin Blades raw materials are still iron sand and ore, but the ore comes from the mountain closest to the moon, 'Deep indigo iron sand' and 'Deep indigo ore'. They are metals that have absorbed the moonlight."

You sweatdropped, remaining clueless of what Haganezuka had just explained. Meanwhile, Tanjirou tried yet again, "I'm pretty sure your bag will get muddy! Could you please stand up? The way you're couching on the ground.. is a bit.."

He trailed off, not knowing how to continue the sentence respectfully.

So, you finished for him, "..weird. The way you're crouching on the ground is weird. So, for all of our sakes, please stand up already.."

Haganezuka lifted his head, revealing his mask which stared at the two of you. You began to nervously sweat, "Er.. hello..?" Tanjirou did the same, "Whaa..?"

The swordsmith then perked up, pointing to Tanjirou, "Oh! You're the 'Child of Burning Crimson', aren't you? It is intriguing to meet you." Tanjirou shook his head confusedly, "No.. that's not right. I'm the child of Tanjurou and Kie.."

Haganezuka shook his head, "No, not like that." He pointed at Tanjirou, "Your hair and eyes are a dark crimson, right? That's a pretty lucky thing, so be grateful." He then turned to you, "You..."

"You... look like any other average demon slayer."

You deadpanned, replying in a monotone voice, "Wow, thanks. I'm so honored."Haganezuka looked through the doorway to Urokodaki while pointing towards Tanjirou, "Looks like this blade will turn red! Right, Urokodaki?"

Once he finally sat down inside, you all sat facing eachother. You were sitting next to Tanjirou while Urokodaki and Haganezuka sat next to eachother.

Haganezuka ushered Tanjirou to pull the sword out of its scabbard. "Come on! Pull the blade out!" Tanjirou nodded, slowly pulling the blade out, before holding it vertically in front of the two of you.

You turned to Haganezuka, "These are the color changing blades, right?" He kept staring at Tanjirous sword, completely ignoring you, 'Is this guy serious? He ignored me.. again!'

Tanjirou repeated your question, making Haganezuka answer gleefully, "Yes! The Nichirin Blade changes color based on the user."

Tanjirou's blade slowly started to shift colors. You stared at it in awe, despite already knowing what it would be. Haganezuka began to cheer, "I'm so intrigued! What color is it gon-" He abruptly stopped once he realized the blade had changed into a jet black, "It's.. black..?"

Meanwhile, both you and Tanjirou admired it, "WOAH, IT'S BLACK! THAT'S SO COOL, TANJIROU!" Tanjirou waved it around, "RIGHT!? THIS IS SO COOL!"

Upon realizing the looks Urokodaki and Haganezuka shot him, Tanjirou grew nervous, "Eh? The looks you're giving me are.. ominous. Is having a black sword a bad sign..?"

Urokodaki shook his head, "No, it's nothing like that. I've never seen a black blade before, is all." Tanjirou let out a small 'oh'.

Haganezuka turned to you, "Judging by your appearance, you'll probably get a basic color like grey.. or maybe a brown." You bit your tongue, forcing a semi-polite response, "Okay, thanks."

Just as Tanjirou was about to interfere, Haganezuka spoke once more, signaling to your sword, "Well, what are you waiting for? Unsheathe it."

You hesitantly unsheathed it, before holding it out confidently in front of you. You stomach swarmed with butterflies as you awaited your blade color. You peered over to Tanjirou, sending him an excited smile, to which he returned.

You eyed your sword, waiting for it to change its color. Soon enough, thirty seconds passed. Which turned to a minute.

You grew nervous, 'Oh, god. Please. Please change color. Don't make a fool out of me.'

A minute quickly turned into two, which then turned to three. Soon enough, Haganezuka broke the tense silence while he cleared his throat, "Oh. Well, it didn't change color. That was worse than I expected."

You continued to stare at your sword, begging for it to change its color as tears welled up in your eyes.

'Please. Don't do this to me.'
'Change!'

As everyone sat in an awkward silence, unsure of what to do next, Yue and Tennouji flew through the window, each of your crows landing on yours and Tanjirou's shoulders, "CAW! (Y/N) (L/N)! CAW! TANJIROU KAMADO! HEAD TO THE NORTHWESY TOWN! YOUNG GIRLS ARE CONSTANTLY DISAPPEARING EACH NIGHT! CAW!"

Tanjirou was the first to speak up, placing a hand on your shoulder, "(Y/N).." You abruptly stood up, causing his calloused hand to fall off your shoulder. You sheathed your blade within its scabbard, before walking into your room — not a single word escaping your lips.

『✦』

Once you had finished getting dressed, you stepped in front of a nearby mirror to observe how you looked.

You sported the same brown outfit as Tanjirou - other than the fact you wore a skirt that fell to a couple inches above your knees.

You wore a simple white haori with a navy blue gradient at the bottom. Your sandals were an orange-yellow to compliment your haori.

Your signature crescent hairpin rested in your locks, giving it your signature half-up, half-down look. Finally, your sword rested on your left hip — the one that didn't change color.

Overall, you were crushed. Not only that - you were humiliated. You had spent so much time and effort within the past three years, only for your sword to reject your swordsmanship.

You vigorously shook your head, slapping your cheeks, "I can be a downer later, I've got a mission to finish, now."

You felt a nudge at your foot, causing you to gaze downwards at Hoshi. You scooped her up, gently placing her on your shoulder, "Are you ready, Hoshi? Our first mission."

Upon hearing her squeak back, you walked back into the main room. There, you saw Tanjirou strapping Nezuko's box onto his back.

The boy perked up once he noticed you, however, he instantly cringed upon getting a whiff of your melancholy scent.

He had already known the cause of it - so he wouldn't bring it up just yet, "Ah, (Y/N)! Are you all ready to go?"

You flipped your mood just like a switch, "You bet! I was born ready!" You followed Tanjirou outside, making small talk with him, before approaching Urokodaki.

You blanked out as he gave a speech about demons once more, snapping back into reality once he turned his attention to Tanjirou. He fixed his collar and box straps briefly, adding in a few facts about his sword color.

Then, he shifted his attention to you, causing your eyes to become glossy. You swallowed your spit, 'He's probably disappointed in me.'

Despite your initial thoughts, your eyes widened once he pulled you into a gentle hug. He spoke proudly, "(Y/N), no words can describe how much I am proud of you — you are my pride and joy. I'm privileged to have met you."

He pulled away, "So please, do your dear, old dad a favor — don't let your sword determine your worth. You need to realize how far you've come."

You pulled him back into a hug, sniffling, "I don't want to leave you, dad! I'll miss you too much!" The man chuckled, pulling away and ruffling your hair, "Trust me, you'll be fine."

He then flattened your hair back down, pulled a few stray hairs out of your face, and readjusted your haori. He stepped back, looking the two of you in the eye, "Please, stay safe."

You wiped away your excess tears, before nodding, "You bet we will! I'll also definitely send you letters, dad!" Urokodaki nodded, smile lines slightly showing on the corners of his face, "That's a promise."

Tanjirou added on, "Thank you, Urokodaki-san. We'll be thinking of you always!" Urokodaki nodded once more, "As will I. Good luck, you two. Make me proud."

You interlocked your hand with Tanjirou's, shooting him a smile, "Ready when you are, Tanjirou!" He chuckled at your upbeat behavior, before leading the way towards your mission — and inevitably away from Urokodaki.

As you were about to leave his sight, you turned around and waved, "I love you, dad! Don't die of old age while I'm gone, okay?!"

You then began to run, dragging Tanjirou along with you. Hoshi made herself comfortable on your shoulder, preparing for the long journey ahead.

You looked at Tanjirou, then to Nezuko's box, flashing a smile. Tanjirou laughed, "Hey, what's that for?" Your smile grew even wider, "Tanjirou, Nezuko, aren't you excited?"

Tanjirou blinked, "Excited for what?"

You chuckled, "Our adventure is just beginning!"

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Word Count : 3157

(updated a/n - none!)

OKAY FIRSG OFF,

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SK MUCH FOR THE SUDDEN LOVE ON MY STORY??? I NOTICED THIS STORH HAS OVER 400 READS??

NAAWW THIS CANT BE REAL..

ILY ALL SM 😭😭💪💪

SECONDLY,

FINALLY THE MISSIONS R STARTING FUCK YEAH !!

IM HEAD OVER HEELS AB THIS BROOO

FINALLY ,

I can smell the comments, (if i get any), from here,

"WHY THE FUCK DIDNT OUR SWORD CHANGE COLOR??"

Shhh.. I have a plan for this.. 😈

SEE U GUYS L8R

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

944K 30.5K 79
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœฟ*:๏ฝฅ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ-๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜“/๐˜• ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...
503K 24.9K 38
โ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. โž - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
11.5K 480 12
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ.."WHY ARE HOT PEOPLE AFTER ME!?!?" . โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ...You were just was just a 'normal girl', yes, super normal despite the fact that a secret organization...
101K 3.1K 32
โบโ—Ÿkamado tanjiro x reader . . . ๏ธŽ๊œœ โ๐™”/๐™ฃ-๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ~๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™ง๐™คโž . . . Y/n is a second year at Demo...