Us. (Lesbian Stories)

By ProfFanGxrl

Leeyah and Demi. Demi and Leeyah. Same same but different. Unequal equivalent, they are. Read to find out wha... More

LEEYAH
DEMI
SCREAM MY NAME
STRANGERS
EW AT FEELINGS
WHAT DO I DO?
YOU MAKE ME
CONFIDENT
BITTERSWEET TATTOO
OPRAH DOLLARS
IF MY BODY HAD A SAY
CLOSE
FUTURE NOW
1000 HANDS
COOKIE

YOUR BODY

464 9 6
By ProfFanGxrl

DEMI

Today was a very nice day. I had breakfast with Leeyah today since it was her day off and I wanted to do something for her.

"Can I tell you a joke?" Leeyah asked suddenly as we were walking towards Sadé's house.

"Go ahead."

"Okay, how many babies does it take to change a light bulb?" Odd joke but okay.

"I don't know,  how many?" I asked curiously.

"What's a light bulb? " Okay that was hilarious!  We walked into the  house and I was still laughing at the joke.

"Oh hey guys!" Sadé says from the kitchen and she looks like she's been trying to figure out what to eat. Shame.

"Hey Sadie, Hey Ri," Leeyah says while walking over to the couch with me in tow.

"Hey guys!"  Rihanna said. She has been in a gloomy mood since the news of the pregnancy.

"Guys I am quite bored, lets go to Gold Reef City!" Sadé mumbles whilst taking a seat next to Rihanna.

"What's that?" Both Rihanna and I ask in unison.

"Theme park vibes legggooo!!" Leeyah said excitedly.

"That should answer your question, lets go I'm driving" Sadé said grabbing her car keys and Rihanna's hoodie to wear.

We were having so much fun at Gold Reef City. We climbed every rollercoaster there. My favourites were Golden Loop, Miner's Revenge and The Anaconda. Rihanna was having so much fun, I'm glad this was able to take her mind off things, she needed this. The last ride we climbed was the Extreme X-Rider...that was AWESOME!!

"Guys which movie should we watch?" Sadé asked since we were giggling, reminding ourselves of the UFO which was scary but I couldn't stop laughing.

"How about we watch Devil's Due?" Rihanna suggested which a huge grin. Yay horror!

"Yeah! Demi and Leeyah what do you say?" Sadé asked

"Hahahaha yass! Legoo!" I squealed.

"Leeyah?" She looked a bit pale and horrified. cute.

"Uhh, can we watch something less...I don't know, devilish?" she begged. Aw this is so cute!

"Aww are you scared?" I cooed.

"No! I just don't like horror movies. I'm happy with animated movies thank you very much." she said defensively with her arms folded.

I walked closer to her ear and whispered into it "I'll be there with you and hold you very tight," this sent obvious chills down her spine

"O-okay I like the sound of that," she said a bit flustered. She was so adorable.

Halfway through the movie Leeyah was scarred for life! I couldn't stop laughing, it was rather amusing. Wayy better than the movie!

"Hahaha Leeyah relax! I'm right here," I said holding her tighter because she was shaking.

"I can't," she said burying her head in my neck.

"Why are you so afraid?" I was starting to be concerned.

"My cousin used to force me to watch them when we were young, he used to be horrible" she said letting a tear escape her eye.

"Where is he now?" I asked while wiping the tear off her cheek.

"Somewhere in the U.S," she said

"Well this idea was a bust!" I said chuckling a bit.

"Hahaha no I love being with you. Thank you Demi."

"No prob," she looked at me then at my lips then bit her lips. She leaned in slowly and I leaned in too. Her lips tasted like strawberry, I liked that.

When the movie finished, with most of our popcorn on the floor, we ordered pizza and went back to Sadé's house. After eating the pizza, we watched some South African sitcom which was HILARIOUS!

"Sadé can I talk to you please?" I stood up from the couch and we walked to the bathroom upstairs.

"What is it Dems?"

"I think I love Leeyah!" I was nervous about this.

"Well no shit Sherlock! Have you seen how you guys look at each other?!"

"Hahaha so I was thinking of treating her to a lap dance, you could do the same for Rihanna"

"Hmmm...kinky stuff! I love it!" she walked over to the intercom/sound system in her room which is very cool "Attention Ladies and err...ladies? Please make your way to your respective rooms immediately. This is not a drill, I repeat this is not a drill."

It took Leeyah  a minute to get to the bedroom. "Demi what is going on?" she asked confused.

"I just wanted to get your mind off the scary images you saw tonight. Sit down." I pushed her gently to sit on the edge of the bed.

Ciara x Body Party

Yeah, right there

No, right there

I was having fun

I hope you're having fun too

I started swaying my hips whilst looking at Leeyah.

My body is your party, baby

Nobody's invited but you baby

I can do it slow now, tell me what you want

Baby put your phone down, you should turn it off

Cause tonight it's going down, tell your boys it's going down

We in the zone now, don't stop

You can't keep your hands off me, touch me right there, rock my body

I can't keep my hands off you, your body is my party

I'm doing this little dance for you

You got me so excited

Now it's just me and you

Your body's my party, let's get it started

Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind

I'm not gonna fight it, I want it all the time

Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind

And I can't deny it, I want you,I want you

I can't lie, I won't lie, it's amazing

My faces, the places, you're taking me

Baby take your time now, there's no need to rush

We can go another round, if that's what you want

Cause tonight it's going down, yeah you know it's going down

We in the zone now, don't stop

You can't keep your hands off me, touch me right there, rock my body

I can't keep my hands off you, your body is my party

I'm doing this little dance for you

You got me so excited

Now it's just me and you

Your body's my party, let's get it started

At this point Leeyah was extremely turned on. I was too!

Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind

I'm not gonna fight it, I want it all the time

Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind

And I can't deny it, I want you, I want you

The things I wanna do to you

My body's calling you

I'm having so much fun with you

Now it's just me on you

Your body's my party, let's get it started, oh

I was now straddling Leeyah on the bed. I looked at her then crashed my lips onto hers. The kiss deepened quickly, Leeyah was gripping the sheets so I took her hands and held them above her head. My other hand made its way under her shirt and started playing with her boob. I was now kissing her sweet spot on her neck.

"Demiii..." she moaned. That was enough to turn me on more, if that was possible.

---------------------//

Mmapetja Leshilo
@LovaticLeshilo
IG: mmapetjal
Snapchat: Petjazana   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2K 31
Here we have Lesbian Imagines of the one, the only Demi Lovato! Short stories to tell your grandchildren? Hahaha! Enjoy sugar tits!! 😂
352K 17.3K 56
"I know we will grow, and we will change. We already have. I know that life has many paths, but ours have already crossed, so why do you want them to...
147K 2.4K 42
Lesbian Imagines about the most amazing person in the world and you. *Warning: Sex, Violence, Vulgar Language, etc. *
2.6K 102 5
One shots of Memi throughout the years.