Blind In Love ( Satzu ) ✔️

By Aish_Love_Me

Minatozaki Sana, A mature, sweet girl who lives with her twin sister Mina. She likes to have less interaction... More

Author Note + Introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter 17
Chapter-18
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Epilogue

Chapter-19

579 24 0
By Aish_Love_Me

Sana's P.O.V

It's been a week since Jihyo vanished like a wind. Where is she? Why did she have to run away like this? I know the feeling of giving up on the person you loved the most; that's why I want to talk with her. I want to tell her it's okay to feel for someone.

Btw, I never thought Mina can be so romantic and jealous type. I mean smoke comes through her ears whenever any girl tries to flirt with Chae. I remember one day we went shopping and a salesgirl was trying to flirt with Chae. But Mina noticed it and kissed Chae in front of everyone. Chae was frozen on her spot and I still can't believe it was her.

Momo is still single but I know she has a crush on the tofu; I mean Dahyun. I noticed her checking out Dahyun and the way her eyes sparkle around her.

I looked at my phone, It's 3 am and I don't know why I can't sleep? Ugh!! What should I do now??

I was thinking but suddenly a text popped out on my phone screen.

Baby? Are you sleeping? I can't sleep.
-T

I smiled and texted back.

Ani...Same can't sleep. Missing you :(
-S

Should I come over? I miss you too!
-T

Ok, but don't make any sound. Mina is sleeping.
-s

Ok!! Baby!! I am coming! Love u!
-T

Love you too...
-S

I stood up from my bed, tied my hair in a loose bun, and put on a shirt. I can't sleep wearing clothes so I prefer a sports bra and shorts. I tiptoed from my room and saw Mina fall asleep while working.  So I went to her and put on a blanket over her body.

'She is working hard for her upcoming project.' I thought myself and left her room silently.

I went out of my house and waited for her in front of the door. Damn! It's too cold outside.

I was rooming my eyes around, waiting, and saw her from a distance. Our eyes met and she waved at me. I waved back and she came ran to hug me.

"I missed you," Tzuyu said while nudging her nose in my hair and I buried my face in her chest. She is so warm and smells good.

"I missed you too. Let's go inside. I am freezing." I said and she nodded.

We both silently stepped into my room and lay on the bed.

She scooted closer and buried her face in my chest while her hands were around my waist. I wrapped my hands around her, feeling the silence and the warmth of her body.

We both are cuddling in my darkroom and it's a new feeling for me; for me the best.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" Tzuyu mumbled over my chest and I can feel her warm breath on my skin cuz some top buttons were undone on my shirt.

"I was thinking about Jihyo. She left me without saying anything. We used to be best friends. But she didn't even try to talk with me and her number is also off. I don't know what should I do? Where can I find her?" I said and felt a lump in my throat.

I felt her lips brush on my chest and she kissed on my exposed skin.

"Don't think of her too much, baby. I know it's hard but everyone needs to move on. She has to as well as you. But I know she will talk with you one day. Just have patience." She said and kissed my neck.

"You are right. Btw what is your reason? Why couldn't you sleep?" I asked and turned to face her even tho for the darkness I can't see her face properly.

"Mom called me. She said she is going to come to Korea within 2 days." Tzuyu said in a sad tone.

"Are you scared?" I said in a low tone and she answered in a hum.

"Don't be. I am with you. We will face the problems together." I said as slid my hand into her hoodie, pulled her close, and kissed her lips.

I took her lower lips in my mouth, sucking her lower lip slowly and she slide her hand in my shirt.

I moaned in the kiss cuz her hands are cold as ice. She smiled in the kiss and slide her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue was exploring every curve of my mouth while my hand was feeling her silky smooth skin. So warm and soft...

Your tongue coiled and the kiss became hot and passionate. This time I took the lead as straddled over her, kissing down her jawline then neck.

"Sa-Sana...umm.."

She let out a soft moan and I can hear it all day. I mean, how can she sound so sexy???

I find her sweet spot, licked and sucking it; leaving my mark; she is only mine.

She cupped my face and kissed me hungrily while I unchained her hoodie, sliding it down her body.

We broke the kiss for breath, panting while we both can feel each other's warm breath on our faces. I licked my lips; it tastes like her.

She took me in her lap and unbuttoned my shirt while placing wet kisses down to my chest.

"I wish I could see your face right now," Tzuyu whispered over my skin and snacked her hands around my waist.

"I wished the same. but mina might notice if I turn on the light." I whispered back as tool pf her t-shirt and unclasped her bra. My heart is beating too fast; it's my first time doing this. 

Tzuyu placed her head on my chest, listening to my crazy heartbeat, and placed my hand on her bare soft mound.

"Do whatever you want. I am all yours." She said sexily, making my panty wet. I slowly started kneading her mounds and she moaned a little louder this time.

"Sa-Sana..." I immediately pressed my lips on hers to stop her moans, even I want to hear them all loud and she flipped me on the bed, straddling over me. 

She started grinding her thigh between my legs while I took her right nipple in my mouth, pressing the left.

"Shit! Uhh!" Tzuyu moaned again so I put my finger in her mouth to stop her while sucking her hard. 

She was nibbling my fingers, licking them to stop her moans and I gave the same attention to her left mound. I wish I could see her face right now.

I unbuttoned her jeans, pulled them off along with her panty, and stiched our positions.

"Sa-Sana? What are you-" She asked as felt my breath on her heated core and I smirked.

"I want to make you feel ecstasy, my love. Don't you wanna feel?" I said with my husky voice while touching her core with my thumb; feeling her wetness over it. she is soaked in her juice.

"Ummm...Sana! You are driving me crazy. Fuck me! Damn!" She mumbled and I gave a long lick on her folds. 

"Ah!" Tzuyu moaned and I put my finger again her mouth while sucking and licking her fast and hard. Damn! I am getting addicted to her taste.

She arched her back in pleasure and shoved my tongue into her core. I was thrusting her deep and fast while rubbing her clitoris with my right thumb. 

She started shaking as she reached her climax and I can hear her panting.

"fu-fuck...I am cu-cummng! Sana..." she moaned as came in my mouth and I licked her clean.

"You taste good my Tzuyu," I said as kissed her; letting her taste herself in my mouth while pulling on a blanket over us. 

I laid beside her, buried my face in her bare chest, and wrapped my hands around her. Her heart is still beating fast and I kissed between her chest.

"I am lucky that you are my first time," I said and she kissed on top of my head.

"No one can say it's your first time. Fuck! I never cummed like this before. I am lucky to have you in my life. I love you." Tzuyu said and I giggled.

"I love you too, Tzuyu," I said and she peppered my face with kisses. 

I giggled, gave a log peck on her lips and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

What will I do if you leave me? I don't even want to think; it scares me. I want to end my day in your arms and start my day with you. Am I asking too much?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 4.2K 100
Sana and Tzuyu got the best relationship. Everyone would think that they have a perfect relationship. They don't have to pretend to be someone else...
55.8K 1.7K 16
Tzuyu is a guy here! Including Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. And everybody is the same age. Tzuyu with his dashing looks, never fail to melt teen...
591K 19.7K 110
[ COMPLETED ] WARNING: G!P I. Chou Tzuyu, a quiet girl who think school is hell. She gets bullied because she never speak, she never communicate to a...
28.5K 1.1K 32
Minatozaki have fallen in love to her Friend's Cousin named Chou Tzuyu but this girl is straight and already have boyfriend, what will she do? Will C...