๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™™ โ€ข ๏ฟฝ...

By bangtan_b_

โ Your majesty, you need to take your clothes offโž my fingers ran across the thin material, hesitating whethe... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

5K 284 127
By bangtan_b_

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

"You know this isn't his first time shooting a human like a damn animal..." The King's voice filled his office walls having a very loud deep conversation with his wife the Queen. I didn't mean to eavesdrop at all. The King called me over to talk and as soon as I was about to knock on his door their conversation hit my ears and before I knew it I was standing outside the door taking everything in as it comes.

"But this is out of line. He shouldn't have pulled the trigger..."the Queen's voice was more settle and calm. I hear her voice resume.

"He's lucky that the family is still willing to continue on with this marriage..." Yeah that I'm also shocked about. I didn't think the prince was going to pull out his gun and immediately shoot. I was only going to pick up my gun and aim it at the stranger, use my words and threat the person that had the nervous to do such a thing in a public meeting until me and prince come down with a conclusion to this issue. However, he had other plans running around in that head of his. And he took action. Not only was his actions shocking but the placement of his aim was also a little confusing. I've never seen something shoot another person right on their dick. I guess there's a first time for everything. Before I got myself in trouble I knocked on the door twice. Getting called out for I walked in closing the door.

I bowed down for the both of them, greeting them with respect.

"Mr Yuan, you're right on time..." The king welcomed me with a smile as he took a seat behind hid desk. The queen on the other hand was pacing back and forth like she's getting ready for a marathon. Her light blue dress running across the carpet floor. As I stood by the door my hands remained on my back.

"Jimin and yourself are moving into a palace not so far away from here..." My chest rose slightly as I took a look at him. What does he mean by moving...? I watched him grab a pen from his desk. The queen doesn't look surprised by this at all so she must have known all about it. He opened his mouth, continuing.

"This is because of the marriage, the princess will be there first thing in the morning tomorrow. He can't be living here if his marriage is already set and planned, they both need their own space..." I nodded my head like I'm suppose to. The queen on my right side stopped on her tracks looking at my direction.

"Guards will be there before you guys even enter but the maids will arrive tomorrow morning..." she told me. Another nod that I can't even control anymore came out of me. Everything is moving so quickly, I know he has a week for all of this to be sorted but have they even discussed this with the prince yet..?

"When do we move...?" I asked out of curiosity. The King dropped his pen getting up making his way towards me with a small note on his hand. He stopped next to me handing me the yellow coloured paper.

"Now..."

𝗜𝗧 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗨𝗦 𝗔𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘. Several maids packing his bags took more time than I thought. I only had a few copies of my uniform and we were on our way. The prince sat on the passenger seat being rather busy on his phone. He hasn't said a word to me until the accident at Diarra's. After shooting that person I quickly grabbed him and got him out of the scene, returning him back home. It turned out that the person was a lover of Diarra's. He was pissed simply because she was getting married to someone that was not him.

And the best idea that formed in his head was to grab a fucking alcohol glass and smash it all over the prince. Did he think that was going to solve his issues and get his princess and live a happy, enjoyable life...? Oh I wish it worked like that. I wish everything was as simple as it sounds. I don't blame the prince for shooting him though, that kind of image will not look good on any prince. Having to stand in the middle of a relationship that may be unfinished doesn't sound good.

Jimin looked like he just crawled out of the shower, not wearing his normal uniform but a pair of jeans and an oversized white blouse. His black strands all over his face, wet. It was dark outside, the time on the car radio nearly turned to ten as the music continued to play. The silence was loud, way too loud but I didn't dare to even think about opening my mouth. I don't have the energy to pick up a fight or hear anything he has to say. My hands tightened around the wheel as I followed the king's address on the yellow note paper. Taking a turn to the left but as soon as I did the prince beside me was summoned.

"Follow my directions from now on..." his voice was rough and deep filling the car that was quite a few seconds ago. I really don't want to do this right now. I don't have the fucking energy. I took a deep sigh.

"Your majesty, I can't do that-" My words were quickly cut off, I tried to keep my eyes on the road but I felt him pull out his gun, he loaded it aiming it right in between my legs. What the hell is he doing...?

"I don't mind blowing up another dick today..." I don't have a dick you dickhead. The urge to throw him out of this moving vehicle was quickly getting to me. How can a person be so annoying...? I felt him move the weapon closer as I tried to shift away from it. I can't afford him finding out that I have a virgina and not a dick so I did what he told me. I followed his directions for a few minutes until I pulled up in front of a large building. He forced me to park at the back. He got out of the car as I followed right behind.  A tingle of nervousness rushed inside of me, what I'm I really walking into right now...? I need to stay next to him, I need to always stay next to him or I won't be able to protect him. As soon as I entered the building my shoulders dropped in relief. The rush of coloured flashing lights hit my face. The music on it's highest volume bouncing all over the place. It was crowed, it was more than crowed there was barely enough space to move around in here.

He brought me to a club...? Is he serious, this man wants me fired and gone. He walked like it's about normal for him, making his way up a staircase. Taking my steps I followed him. His head turned to the side, his eyes looking down at him with a slight smirk. Fuck, what is his problem...? Does he want my fist on his face right now..? He turned back around taking his right and up another staircase. I followed once again. As soon as we reached the top there were two guards standing right there. They immediately bowed down moving out of his way.

"Your majesty..." they spoke letting us in. The prince walked down a corridor, the music still hitting my ears but it was faint, far away like a background. He stopped right in front of a door. The door was the colour of black with a gold knob. He turned around, facing me. His expressions straight, I watched his eyes land right behind me but I wasn't even bothered to turn around right now.

"Stay here and don't fucking move..." he told me before entering the room. So I followed his orders standing right there, not moving. I raised my hand looking at my wrist watch, ten twenty one. I stood there for what seemed like hours and hours. I couldn't take it anymore, having my body against the wall I was about to turn around and either knock on the door or just straight up open it but that didn't happen. But what did was another door further down the corridor. My head quickly turned towards the noise. I watched as a women walked out of a near by room. Her hands steady on the knob as she closed it afterwards. She wore a pink tight dress with matching heels, her blonde hair on her shoulders as she leaned on the wall for support. She looks drunk, so drunk. But she still managed to stand on those heels and slowly make her way down the hall. She took one step at a time, her hands raised for the walls having support to lean on. Once she raised her head her eyes landed on me. She took a second before a bright smile took over her face.

"You're finally here!" her walking turned into running as she made her way towards me. I quickly panicked not knowing what to do. Before I knew it her hands crawled over my nape, her head resting on my shoulder as she hugged me. I opened my mouth to speak but she did instead.

"What took you so long...? I was waiting for hours..." my hands remained in the air as I tried to politely get her of off me. She's completely wasted and she's talking to the wrong person right now. I lightly placed my hand on her arm carefully pushing her off my body.

"I think you have the wrong person here..." I felt her shake her head against my shoulder, feeling her hands tightened even further as her body collided with my own. How is she even up here...? As far as I know guests are suppose to be downstairs and there are guards on this floor. How did she manage to get on this floor...? My eyes flew as I felt her lips on my neck, that's it. I'm done here.

"Can you get off, I don't have time for this..." she was stubborn and lousy, I decided to use my strength and nicely push her of off me. My hands remained on hers trying to keep her steady on her feet. I looked at her as her eyes were slowly closing on her. I opened my mouth but was disturbed again but this time not by her.

"Daisy, I told you to wait for me in the room..." another unfamiliar voice filled my ears. What is going on here...? My head quickly turned having the girl right next to me. A tall male started to make his way towards me. In a black suit, brown hair and a gorgeous looking smile. The women jumped from my hands to his. He smile at her placing his hand around her waist, resting a quick kiss on her head.

"You took forever though..." he chuckled at her response, turning his attention to me.

"My apologies if she caused you any trouble, she's a whole different person when she has two drinks..." I gave him a small smile as he opened the door that the prince was is, the both of them entered right inside and closing the door right after. What the fuck just happened...?  I rested myself back on the wall taking a few deep breathers. My eyes were shut closed, letting the air in from my nose and before I could even release it through my mouth I felt a hard grip on my bare throat. My eyes flew open but seconds later were completely covered with another hand. I was pulled across the corridor and got pushed into one of the rooms on the same floor. His grip was fucking hard and his push was even harder. I laid on the ground in an empty room.

I quickly pulled myself on my feet, next thing I knew the man slammed his body right on mine making me meet the wall right on the back. I knew who it was, I know who dares to appear out of mind air for some shits and giggles. And right now I'm furious, feeling his breathers revolving itself on my face. His hand on my neck, his tight grip decreasing the air in my lungs. Shit this man got way more stronger over the years. I watched his smirk take over his face. He opened his mouth.

"Yura, how long has it been...? I missed seeing this face of yours..." my heart stunk as I heard my real name escape his lips. He has no right to show up and stand right in front of me. My hand dropped to my waistband but it looked like he already knew what I was about to do as he picked up my gun and threw it across the room. He smiled slamming my body against the wall once more. It hurts, it hurts so much but all I could do was try and get out of his grip. Sadly by the looks of things that was nearly impossible. He was way bigger and stronger, my chances are looking slim.

"When I found out you were working with the royal family I had to come and see you in private..." He paused for a few seconds

"Now, I knew you were smart but I didn't know you could fool everyone to think that you are a man instead of a women. But I applaud you for it. I always knew you were special...." The blood on my system could not take it anymore, for the longest time ever I wanted this man dead and in his grave. And until this day I still want him to die a painful death that no one has ever experienced before. This man is wanted all over the country and he still has the guts to show up in the same building as the prince himself.

"Soo Nani, I will kill you..." that's all I could say. That's all I managed to say. I've known Nani for the longest time, not on a personal level, on some what of a professional level. The reason why I even took this job was because of Nani. The closer I am to the prince the closer I get to Nani. As well as the whole kingdom wanting him dead and gone I wanted something worse. I wanted him to suffer something more than death itself. He destroyed everything and everyone around me and now all I see is red. His fingers dug deep onto my skin I could barely speak. He threw his head back with a deep chuckle. His voice filling the empty room as light echoes met my ears. With a quick movement I was welcomed with his fist on my jaw.

"Now how many times have you said those words and never actually did anything..?" His face immediately went straight. He looked mad way more than a few seconds ago.

"I gave you a chance Yura, I gave you a chance to completely change your life for the better..." I scoffed right on his face.

"You didn't give me a chance Nani, you made my life a living hell and you expect me to drop all my grudges on you and kiss your ass...?" He smiled grabbing his gun and placing it right on my stomach.

"Where did you get all this confidence from..? I'll forget about you for now, what I'm here for is the prince and you probably know he's my number one on my kill list. And you have made it extra difficult for me to take his life away..." My heart quickly clenched on my chest. This cannot happen right now. I physically felt my blood boiling and the feeling wasn't so great. With the leftover strength that I had within me I raised my hand and punched him on his cheek, pulled him by his collar until our forehand met.

"Touch a fucking hair strand on his head and I swear to you I will burn you alive. You know I'm very capable of that..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 76.2K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
37K 2.9K 40
ใ€ŠCOMPLETEDใ€‹ NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
3.7K 344 31
[JIMIN] I was left with my father at the age of 10 when my mom filed a divorce paper and left,for good. My father died from a tragic shooting so I wa...
77.4K 1.9K 30
Revenge... That's all what she wants.. From childhood, she was never happy. Tortured, blamed and in the end left alone. Once she grow up, she became...