Guardian Angel | PJM

By EternallBangtan

"Angels are with you through the most significant and insignificant moments of your life" Everyone is given a... More

disclaimers
prologue
one
three
four
five

two

5 1 0
By EternallBangtan

Seokjin picks you both up from detention.

"I swear, the both of your are giving me gray hairs." He grumbles as you enter the car.

Taehyung laughs in response. "You'd still look very very handsome with gray hairs."

Jin rolls his eyes at his remark. "Flattery won't get you anywhere young man. And you're just stating facts." This gets a chuckle out of Taehyung.

Jin arrives at his house and drops him off.

"Get ready for your birthday surprise tomorrow." Tae smirks at you, leaving the car.

"Well now it's not a surprise anymore." You chuckle as he waves goodbye.

Once he's gone, the atmosphere in the car gets heavy.

"Y/n," Jin starts slowly. "I'm telling you, you really need to stop getting into so much trouble. There's only so much I can do as your brother." He says solemnly.

Your parents left you both 5 years ago the second Jin turned 18. This left Jin to take care of you, working multiple part time jobs day and night just to feed the both of you. Eventually, with the help of his friend Yoongi, he was able to land a stable, well paying full time job.

"I know I know." You mumble, looking out the car window.

"Please try and make this easier for me." He says. "I can't keep up with your craziness." He reaches over to ruffle your hair, looking over at you to give you a slight smile.

You return the smile before continuing, "I can't make any promises." You joke.

~ the next morning ~

You are awoken by singing.

Horrible singing.

"Happy birthday to yooOoOOu!" A few voices yell in contrasting pitches.

You slowly open up your eyes to see decorative balloons all over your room and your brother along with Taehyung standing at the foot of your bed with colorful pointy hats on their heads and party horns in their mouths.

Seokjin's friend Yoongi is there as well, less enthusiastic than the other two.

Yoongi lives with you both, he was the son of one of your parents friends and when your parents left, he thought it was his responsibility to help.

He's like another brother to you.

When they see you've woken up, they blow on the horns, making a loud annoying sound rip through the atmosphere.

"Happy birthday Y/nnie." Jin greets, tossing confetti onto your bed.

"Hm." You grumble, rubbing your eyes with the ball of your hands. "It's too early for this." You sit up in bed.

"We needed to wake you up first thing to see if your angel came before we go to school." Tae says.

"I don't feel any different obviously nothing happened." You roll your eyes. "I don't have an ang-"

Hiya

"What the fuck!" You squeal, surprised to hear an unfamiliar voice ringing in your head.

Tae smirks. "Did you just hear a voice?" He asks.

Jin's face lights up with apprehension.

You shake off the feeling, trying not to think anything if it.

"No I didn't." You grumble in response, dropping your head down to massage your temples.

Oh yes you did

Your head shoots back up.

"Which one of you is saying that?" Your eyes shoot between your brother and your friend.

Yoongi isn't the type to play a prank like this so you didn't suspect him.

"Your angel!" Jin jumps up and down clapping his hands.

"I don't have an angel." You gasp. "One of you drugged me!"

Taehyung starts laughing. "You silly goose. Just accept the fact that you have an angel."

"Yeah seriously, even I have an angel and look at me." Yoongi butts into the conversation.

Jin skips up right next to you and grabs your shoulders.

"Talk to it!" He squeals, shaking your shoulders rapidly.

"I don't know how dumbass." You swat him away.

"Just think of the words you wanna say, it can hear everything that goes on in your mind." Jin explains.

"Okay that's not creepy at all." You say sarcastically.

Who the hell are you?

You try anyways, despite not believing in angels.

I think you mean "who the heaven are you"

The voice in your head laughs.

I'm chimmy, your angel.

The voice rings in your head again.

Your eyes grow wide.

Am I being drugged? Are you a government spy who's trying to learn everyone's secrets?

Yes I'm a spy who's inside your head trying to rewire this brain of yours and take over the world. No biggie

Ha. Ha. Very funny

"Are you talking to it?!" Tae asks excitedly. "Tell us woman!"

You slowly nod your head. "I guess I am?"

You're still struggling to comprehending everything.

Happy birthday miss y/n

Stop stop stop talking for a second

Wow rude

"This is giving me a headache." You whine.

"You'll get used to it." Jin squeals. "Is it a boy angel or a girl angel?"

"I dunno." You respond.

"We'll ask it dumbass." Yoongi and Tae retort in unison.

You sigh.

I'm a boy angel

Huh?! I didn't even ask yet

We hear everything remember.

The angel chuckles.

You gotta admit, his voice is kinda attractive, it's smooth, kind of deep but not too deep, and has a slight echo to it.

Sooo you find my voice attractive?

He snickers.

How did you- wait never mind. You hear everything.

You roll your eyes.

I also see everything, I saw that you just rolled your eyes at me

Woah take it back a notch! You better not be looking when I'm doing private things!

"It seems like you're having a blast." Tae chuckles, seeing as you've been silent for some time making annoyed facial expressions to yourself. "But come on get ready now, we don't wanna be late."

You groan at the reminder that you still have school and the three men leave your room.

You snatch your uniform and toss it on, still not bothering to fix it properly as usual.

Button it up all the way

"Hell no." You grumble out loud.

Then at least fix your tie

"Also no."

Tuck in the shirt then

You're really funny if you think I'm going to listen to you

You really aren't going to listen to me?

He questions, and you visibly nod your head in response.

Fine, I guess I'll just have to make you listen.

He says with a hint of mischief in his voice.

All of a sudden, a huge gust of wind rips through your bedroom, making papers from your desk fly all over the place, pens fall onto the floor, your sheets slide off your bed, your whole room becomes a mess.

"What the hell?!" You scream out.

Jin bursts into the room. "What's wrong?" He asks, worriedly.

"Wind." You utter out. "There was big wind. Window is closed." The shock left you unable to properly form sentences.

Jin let's put a sigh of relief knowing nothing actually bad happened.

"Did you make your angel upset on the first day?" He laughs.

Your eyes remain wide as he leaves your room.

Tuck the shirt y/n

Your angel says arrogantly.

You scowl, but tuck your dress shirt into your skirt. Leaving the rest as it is.

You grab your bag and exit your room, so you won't do anything else to make your angel blow wind at you.

"Let's go." Jin says when he sees you.

You follow him and Tae to the car, noticing how Yoongi is asleep on the couch.

You're silent the whole car ride. Not saying a word to your brother or friend and trying to keep your mind as clear as possible in order to avoid any spark of conversation with your newfound angel.

When you arrive at school, you slowly exit your brothers car, following Taehyung.

"Why you walking so slow." Tae laughs from ahead of you.

"So I don't somehow piss off my angel by the way I walk." You retort.

Tae enters the building first, walking ahead of you.

Pull your skirt down

The voice rings cautiously.

Excuse me ?

Those boys behind you are staring at your ass pull down your skirt

Your eyes grow wide and you pull down your skirt to cover up more of your skin.

Your angel has a soft, kind, calming voice. It has a slight ethereal echo to it. But it's still scary having someone in your head.

You let out a long, heavy sigh.

This is going to be a long day

✥┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✥

uploaded the first 4 chapters of this story today, hopefully some ppl come across this story and read it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.