๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—˜

By mnluvs

A Mina x Fem Reader book "I hope we'll meet again." The idea of reincarnation sounds surreal, entirely fictio... More

โžช | ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
โžช | ๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น-๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
โžช | ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜†
โžช | ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
โžช | ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†'๐˜€ ๐—ข๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
โžช | ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐— ๐—ฒ?!
โžช | ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„
โžช | ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€
โžช | ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
โžช | ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚
โžช | ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
โžช | ๐—™๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ

โžช | ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป

1.2K 114 30
By mnluvs

Here I am, inside this fancy mansion filled with fancy people doing fancy things. I hate it here, I feel like I'm too poor to be standing here. Duh, I'm just a mere servant as Mina has always been reminding me.

Surprisingly, Mina begged me to stay. Being the big introvert she was, she felt extremely uncomfortable. And yeah, I stayed because I felt bad for her.

We both stood awkwardly somewhere in the corner besides a tall, circular table with a small flower pot in the middle. I was sipping my glass of juice since I had no intention of being tipsy while Mina elegantly sip her red wine.

Her parents were a few feet away, chatting amongst other adults after giving us a small greeting upon our arrival. It was honestly so awkward once we arrived; Mina's family was widely known as successful business owners and of course, their daughter being the next and only heiress of their company, she was known as well.

Here's how it went earlier:

The commotion we heard inside before we entered halted once they saw another guest has arrived. Myoui Mina, daughter of the famous Myoui couple. Her aura radiated elegance despite the not-so-noticeable awkward stance she had.

"My my, looking beautiful as always, Mina." A middle aged woman complimented and she replied with a smile, probably forced.

"Mina! The heiress of Myoui Corp., glad to see you here!" Some dude beamed, walking towards Mina, giving the back of her hand a kiss. I swear I saw her eye twitch, I suppressed my laughter with a snort.

And some other nonesense greeting that I didn't bother listening to, along with hugs and those weird 'cheek kisses' whatever they're called that rich people do.

I could see a few men in their twenties eyeing the girl with interest, one guy nudged his friend while smiling cheekily. They're probably up to no good.

And cut, back to the present.

The two men from earlier caught my attention as they slightly pushed one another, heading towards our direction. I glanced at Mina who stayed unbothered, well this is nothing new to her.

Once they finally got to where we are, the guy with his hair slicked back scratched his nape. "U-uh hey, Mina," he awkwardly waved while Mina just arched a brow.

"You need anything?" She asked, her tone laced with disinterest as she sipped her wine.

"W-well yeah... You, I mean," he cleared his throat, "would you mind if we spend some time and chat?"

"We are chatting." She flatly said, making me choke slightly on my juice. His expression is so damn funny it makes me wanna laugh so bad but I held it in.

"Right... well, wanna walk around and uh... get to know each other?" His buddy smacked his head for being so lame in front of the one and only, Mina.

"Ouch, the hell is that for?!" He sneered.

"You know what, let me do it." He stepped forward and smiled at Mina, showing his pearly whites. "Greetings m'lady, can I take you for a walk?"

"Do I look like a dog to you?" Mina scoffed. Aaaand that was the last straw for me. I bursted out laughing, earning a glare from the guy.

The guy was clearly not having it, other people their age that witnessed the interaction began to laugh as well. They didn't seem to mind Mina's snarky attitude since it was entertaining.

"A comedian, how charming." He winked earning an eye roll from Mina. "I like my girls with a sense of humor."

"Your girl?" Mina asked incredulously while I just enjoyed the scene unfold.

"Soon to be, come on, stop playing so hard and just have some fun with us. I'll promise you'll have a great time," he smiled proudly. Yikes.

"Don't know how hearing your fail attempts of pickup lines is called 'having a great time,'" she frowned, "if you haven't gotten a clue since you seem empty headed, I'm not interested. Sorry, try someone else."

I could see that the guy was getting embarrassed and impatient. "Alright, that does it, bitch," the guy growled while glaring at Mina who continued to sip her wine. "You think you're hot shit just because you're a Myoui?" He scoffed.

Okay, the name calling is ticking me off so I stepped in. "Alright boys, I'm sure you'd wanna avoid causing a commotion at such a place, so please, go back to doing your own business," I bowed.

"And who the fuck are you?" He growled.

"None of your business," I calmly answered his question.

"Well this is none of your business either so fuck off," he spat, readying his fist for me. What is it with some men and their fists? I sighed.

What kind of personal servant would I be if I didn't know how to protect the person I serve? Of course, I knew self defense and whatnot, so I moved my head away from his incoming fist. I caught his wrist and twisted it, forcing him to turn around.

I heard him hiss in pain as I got closer to his ear. "Look, young miss has no interest in you and your buddy, but you crossed the line. I suggest you walk off and leave us alone before it gets bloody," I whispered clearly and sternly.

Another guy about our age approached us, "What's happening here? Guards!" He called out and a couple of guards came in, taking the guy out while his buddy followed. What a friend, he did nothing and just watched.

I sighed and fixed my tie, feeling suffocated because of what happened earlier. What he said back there really pissed me off, thankfully, this guy called the guards before anything serious happened.

Mina looked at me with her eyes hinting a bit of concern. "Are you okay?" She asked, surprising me once again.

"Y-yeah..." I blinked yet she didn't believe me.

She shook her head, not believing me so I spun around to show that I was fine. No cuts, no wounds, nothing.

"Thank you... Y/N." She muttered and looked away, luckily I heard it. I smiled softly at how she was being right now.

I heard a cough which made me turn around to see the same guy standing still. And I assume that Mina didn't even notice he was there since she looked surprised.

"Ryuta! It's been awhile, how are you? How was Japan?" She beamed, making her way towards the guy.

"I'm alright, it really has been awhile. You've grown into a fine young lady," he complimented while I could see Mina blush slightly. "and it was great!"

"Tsk." I walked a few inches back, letting them have their moment while I felt uneasiness forming inside my chest.

The loudness of the people inside suddenly died down as I saw a middle aged couple approach the center with a mic in hand, I'm assuming they're the host.

"Good evening everyone, I'm glad you all made it to this important event," the woman started with a proud smile.

And blah blah, whatever the hell she was saying was none of my interest, but the rich people's only. It was something about a successful business thing that they had back in Japan and everyone woo-ed and congratulated them for it.

After the lengthy speech, a classical music started to play and pairs ranging from young to old walked in the middle, dancing. I saw the guy named Ryuta invite Mina for a dance and she turned to me.

'Why would she even look at me as if she's asking for permission? The fuck?' I thought. I just nodded, indirectly telling her that I'll be fine standing back here with my orange juice.

Aaaand the night goes on with me filling my stomach with bits of food and orange juice while the two were off to spend time, catch up, whatever. Not interested, not bitter either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 184 4
In which Nayeon is struggling with dating and Mina needs more social exposure. Their differing issues result in the same solution. - This was my firs...
18.9K 965 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...
10.5K 716 15
โWho on earth are you and what are you doingโž โUhm...Nothing but where am I?โž I asked โYour obviously at my area here little one, duhโž Y/n who seemed...
137K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...