โ˜˜โ˜€ใ€๐ผ ๐ท๐‘œ ๐ด๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ | ๐ถ๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...

็”ฑ l0v3l1k3y0uDELUX

โ‹†โ™กโ‹†ใ€‹๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข... ๆ›ดๅคš

โœจ ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ› โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿž โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŸ โœจ
โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ  โœจ

โœจ โ„‚๐•™. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿœ โœจ

58 2 1
็”ฑ l0v3l1k3y0uDELUX

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

playιng: [It Took Me By Surprise] - [Maria Mena]

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

||

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

── · 。゚: *. .* :. ──

"Can I have this dance, bonita?" Asked the familiar, curly-haired boy. You stared at his out-stretched hand, before placing your own on top and pulling him into the dance floor with a smile.

Just as you both arrived, the band changed tones into a light Salsa, the Madrigals all dancing around each other. You took Camilo's other hand and started dancing while moving further away until both of your arms were stretched out, only to then pull him closer again with a spin and laugh. The boy gave out a laugh, having expected to spin you around first, but doing so soon after with a light smirk.

"You know, it's usually the boy who spins the pretty lady" Camilo said once he caught you back into his arms.

"Usually, people don't have magical powers that turn them into other people," You took his arm and forced him into an outward spin, making sure he didn't fall as you smiled cockily. "So we can make the exception"

As you both continued dancing, missing each other's feet by an inch multiple times, Camilo made his way closer to your ear, dancing with little to no space between you two. Your face flushed slightly, but continued the dance without a care. He then pulled himself to your ear, speaking in a hushed tone.

"Can we go somewhere else?" 

His voice sent a shiver down your spine. You could still hear him clear as day despite the blaring music. "I need to ask you something," he soon followed. You gave him a nod before you both walked away, hand in hand, towards the quieter waterfall further away from the party.

The water fell rapidly from the tree above. Just a few steps away was a small patch of green, the rocks above sheltering it from the water that would have otherwise wiped the growing plants out. If you looked, you could find small frogs jumping from side to side, as well as the tiny snails crawling on the walls. It was a small ecosystem that, despite being much smaller than the rest of the jungle, lived calmly.

Now, what was any teenage girl supposed to assume about going outside with a cute boy? To talk about life and each other's deepest, darkest secrets?

"So, I heard you and Mariano talking earlier and... well..."

Apparently so.

"I was always taught that my familia was the only one with gifts... And maybe you and Mariano were discussing another kind of power, but... um..."

You paled noticeably, staring anywhere other than the boy in front of you as if it were an exhibition at a museum. Camilo noticed the strong contrasting behavior from before when you were dancing together, where now you wouldn't meet his eyes. His smile faded, turning into that of quick rejection as he tried to get you to look his way, to catch your full attention.

"So, you do have some kind of power that, correct me if I'm wrong, makes people stand on their heads?" He was now trying to stand in front of you, side-stepping each time you would turn away. Finally, he took your shoulders and forced you to look at him.

He didn't look very pleased.

"Well?"

You stood in silence, staring at his brown eyes while trying to think of anything to say to him that would disprove what he heard. His patience was running thin, for the only reason you could have that kind of gift would be if you were a part of his family or were hiding something from it. You stayed that way for a good minute before giving out a disappointed sigh.

"Sorry, but... when did you hear that?" You asked, your demeanor changing ever so slightly into a more defensive stance.

"Earlier today, before Tonito's- "

Camilo felt as his body suddenly turned stiff, the room dropping its warmth just as quickly as he was forced to look at the world from a third point view. He yelled out in surprise, or that's what he did inside his head. His mouth didn't cooperate, his body didn't cooperate, as he stared you blankly while asking a storm of questions.

"What the heck?! What did you do?!" He yelled without as much as a tug from his mouth. You carefully pulled his hands off from your shoulders, leaving them to stand at the side of his body before taking slow steps behind.

"Go back to your family Camilo, and forget about everything that revolves around that conversation. Forget having heard it, having asked me about it, having thought about it"

Your voice came out coldly as you turned your back on the boy. He yelled and cursed, but couldn't stop his legs from taking quick steps towards the music, the dance floor, his family. Before he knew it, you had disappeared among the jungle, and he was mere steps away from where his mom and dad danced to the rhythm of the band.

He was silently panicking, trying as hard as he could to step away from the villagers and to chase you down. But there was nothing he could do.

He got to his parents, repeating over and over again what had happened that night. Yet, slowly, the words would jumble in his mouth, mismatched and incomprehensible to his own ears. Before he knew it, he forgot what it was that he was repeating in his head so vigorously, forgetting why it was that he was suddenly on the other side of the dancefloor when he had been heading towards the waterfall with you.

As he was starting to forget about the way your voice spat cold words at him, the way your shoulders tensed as he confronted you about something, how he had been trying to run away from the party for some odd reason, a scene crossed his mind. The scene of you talking to him, and him being unable to stop his feet from taking him further and further away from you.

His memories seemed to have holes whenever he tried to think about what happened that night. There were different moments where his mind simply went blank and would force him to move on to the next memory, no matter how hard he tried to remember. Yet, there was one thing he knew for a fact.

He had lost control of his body, and you were to blame. 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

At/N: Hey! Sorry for the shorter chapter, I didn't want to write too much filler. It was originally 800+ words and that was to little for my personal standards. I hope you enjoy the story!

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

37.7K 808 24
(Y/N) lost her family in a raid at her home village at the age of 4. While running away, she came upon, Casita, the house of the Madrigals. She is ac...
76.7K 2.8K 12
Camilo Madrigal x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "Flatter her, girls like that. Tell her yo...
36.8K 737 12
[ literally edited the entire thing so like I recommend reading it a second time :)) ] Just a reader inserted into the movie, basically. If you want...