What if roxy was the pink ran...

By BernadetteWinder

This is alternate universe where she became the pink ranger and Zoey and Ravi and Devon became yellow and blu... More

Prologue Chapter
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 megazord enters and gold with sliver rangers
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

91 1 0
By BernadetteWinder

The team of rangers aka Ravi and roxy and Zoey and Devon are training in the zord bay where the zords can fight monsters that evox sends with avatar blaze .
But the real blaze is put in a coma chamber and the rangers are almost done training for the day .
But then they got alert that an monster that avatar blaze has created .
So all four rangers morph went to the scene and started fight the monster and crybots .
So the Ravi and roxy are attack the monster well devon and Zoey are attack the crybots . Just then the crybots got destroy and Devon and Zoey went to help Ravi and roxy with the monster .
Just then a few more attack that got the monster destroy by the rangers
End of chapter 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
74K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
224K 6.5K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...