sundrop/moondrop x fem reader

By akarichxnn

Requests are closed!!! I love sundrop and moondrop to the moon and back and there's not many books about them... More

info about this book
request page
sundrop x reader
moondrop x reader (fluff)
Reverse comfort - sundrop x reader
moondrop x fem reader
A/n
reverse comfort - moondrop x reader
sundrop/moondrop x reader - FLUFF
Sundrop x fem reader - angst to fluff
(oneshots) Sundrop - fluff
(oneshots) moondrop - fluff
A/n
(oneshots) sun and moon
(first lemon) - sundrop ☀🍋
moondrop x reader - fluff
sun and moon x yandere! reader
human sundrop x reader - "My Valentine~"
oneshots - sun and moon
sun and moon - fluffshots ❤
I got tagged
a/n
I'm sorry for my disappearance
Sun and moon oneshots
a/n please read
When you first met
my apologies everyone
I need some requests
sun/moon x anxious reader
moon x reader - fluff
sun x reader - fluff

sundrop and moondrop oneshots - fluff and nsfw <3

4.5K 69 109
By akarichxnn

(Requested) sundrop and moondrop x sick! reader
Also sundrop and moondrop are two separate animatronics for this

You had just got to the daycare.
It was raining heavily and it was very cold and eventually the power went out.
Meaning it got cold in the daycare and you weren't able to leave the daycare. Not that it bothered you, you just didn't like the cold.
Eventually you realized you got a small cold from being wet from the rain and being inside the cold daycare with no heat.

You were beyond freezing. You had a thin blanket around you, hair in your face but not to where you can't see.
You were looking for sun and moon but couldn't seem to find them but then you saw pairs of glowing eyes. One colored yellow and the other red.
You tried to walk over to them but due to your sickness and exhaustion you fell over falling asleep.

(Timeskip)

Your eyes fluttered open and it took a minute to realize where you were. You were in sun's bed.
Sun was asleep in a chair beside your bed and moon was on his legs on the floor resting his head on your bed but opened his eyes then stood up checking your forehead.

🌙: You have a small fever y/n..

You didn't say anything but had a slight disappointed look on your face.

🌙: it'll be okay, we'll get you better soon.
He said as he rubbed your cheek with his hand.

Sun then woke up and got worried.

☀: sunshine your awake! I was so worried!

🌙: don't be too loud. Her head probably is bothering her.

☀: right sorry I was just worried..

Y/n: it's okay.
You honestly had no idea how you could smile right now but you did. Your with the ones you love dearly.

Moon got up and got some cold/pain reliever.
He poured the medicine on a spoon and opened your mouth and put the spoon in your mouth and then you swallowed it without no choice and then you stuck your tongue out due to the bitter taste.

☀: pfft-

🌙: well I told you we would get you better soon.

Sun then puts a blanket around you after you sit up in the bed.

☀: I wish there was a way to get you warm.. :(
*sad bby*

🌙: I have an idea.

Moon starts getting in the bed beside you and wraps his arms around your waist from behind you.

☀: oh I see!

Sun then starts climbing in bed beside you and hugs your waist from behind.

You blushed from the action but you smiled and got comfortable.

Y/n: I love you both so much..

☀/🌙: we love you too sunshine/moonshine

And then you all fell asleep.

(Requested) sun and moon x neurodivergent! reader

Sun and moon are also two separate animatronics as well for this :3
And reader has adhd and possible trigger warning(?)
What adhd is if you don't know: adhd also know as hyper attention deficit disorder.
Adhd is an uncurable and chronic illness.
Symptoms can include:
~ Being distracted easily
~ Unable to sit still
~ Zoning off
~ easy to forget things
~ impulsivity (A problem with emotional or behavioral self control)
~ doing things without thinking it through
~ anger issues
And more
And please don't think you have this immediately and go around saying you have it without a medical diagnosis. If your showing symptoms this is a illness that requires a medical diagnosis and I do recommend getting it checked out because without proper treatment adhd can be a huge handful. (This is coming from someone who is medically diagnosed with it so i'm not faking trust me) and it can also mess with your mental health a lot. I've been in some serious situations because of that 😟😬
I have medicine I'm supposed to take for my adhd but I don't cause it makes me feel sick in a way.
Anyways sorry I probably got distracted and said too much, on with the story!
I'm just gonna make this based off my experiences with my adhd so it's easier for me.

Sunny asked you to help clean the daycare and you agreed.

You walked over to this large area and started cleaning up the mess but then you would see another mess and leave that area a mess and it just repeated until it got too overwhelming and you start to stress and breathe heavily and get panicky.

You look around the place getting more panicky not knowing where to start. Your vision starts to blur and you start tearing up from the overwhelmingly feeling you had.
You almost fall to your knees until sun puts his hands on your shoulders and faces you towards him.
He noticed your unsettling state.

☀: y/n is everything alright? You appear to be extremely stressed.

You had slight sweat on your face and tears at the corner of your eyes and you were still trying to process everything.

Y/n: uhm..I..yeah..it's just I have adhd and there's only so much I can do.. There seemed to be alot to do and I kept switching to area after area and eventually didn't know where to start and started to panic..i'm sorry sun..

☀: it's okay! If I would have known I would have helped you!

Moon then walks over as he also noticed your behavior.

🌙: is everything alright?

☀: things better then they were!

🌙: what happened?

☀: *explaining what happened*

🌙: you should have told us. We would have helped.

☀: No need to be sorry y/n! Moon and I will help you clean up and it'll be okay!

You relaxed your shoulders and slightly smiled feeling relaxed.
Sun and moon helped you clean up and you had a lot of fun.

They both hugged you. They felt bad for what you dealt with and never knew about it.
You were happy and so were they.

Sundrop x reader(nsfw because I feel like it 🙃)

You were playing tag with sunny and the kids and you were running from sunny with kids running along with you trying to avoid being tagged by sunny.

You eventually trip and the kids and sunny stop running.
Sun goes to help you up.

☀: oh my goodness! Y/n are you alright?

Y/n: yes!

Your button up shirt unbuttoned showing some of your cleavage and your bra.

And sunny started turning red and covered his face and turned away.

Y/n: something wrong?

☀: your shirt y/n...

You looked down at your shirt and slightly blushed and quickly buttoned up your shirt.

This turned on sun more then anything.
You were slightly sweaty from running, your cleavage and bra showing and your hair in your face almost. Not only that but you were wearing a skirt. He couldn't help but think about what was underneath.

(Timeskip)

All the kids have been picked up and you were now in sun and moon's room.

Then sun walks in.

Y/n: hey sunny~ you say happily.

He was quiet and sat beside you on the bed.

You got this intimidating aura from him.
You almost knew what was going on.

☀: uh how can I say this without making you uncomfortable...
He says lying beside you.

You get on his lap and sit on his clothed member.

Y/n: I know what's going on. What happened earlier has you..turned on.

You move around on his member and you feel it harden.

Sun puts his hands on your waist and slightly tightened his grip.

You put your hands on his chest plate and feel around sliding your hands down slowly.

Sun tries to move your waist back and forth.

☀: I don't mean to sound selfish but please move y/n I can't wait any longer..~

You slowly start to move as you go and kiss him as he moans into it.

You do that for a few mins before stopping.
You then pull his pants down and his member springs out.
You pull your underwear to the side since you were wearing the pair that shows off your ass with a thin line near the top. They were black and lacey.
You put his member at your entrance and sun puts his hands at each side of your waist.

☀: forgive me for this y/n~
He slams you down on his member as you let out a scream but a scream of pleasure.

You sit there for some time and slowly start moving up and down.

Sun was being vocal with his sounds of pleasure and it turned you on even more.

You move faster as you two kiss with moans involved
Sun starts to unbutton your shirt and take it off and grabs your breasts gripping them as you moan loud enough for him to hear.

Sun takes his hands away and grips the sheets and blanket as he starts moaning like crazy.

☀: ah fuck~~ y-your doing so well~! A-ah~~~ yes you make me feel so good~~!

You go faster moaning too and eventually you both him at the same time moaning loudly.

You get off his member with sun's juice's dripping out of your area with sun's member covered in your juices.

You lean forward and rest on his chest as sun hugs your waist.

Sun pulls the blanket over you two so you can cover up parts that were revealed.

☀: you did so good sunshine..

Y/n: love you..

☀: love you too..goodnight

End

Man that last one was the best. I hope you enjoyed all of it though!
There will be a moon one too don't worry.
But before that I wanna do a yandere reader. Some requested a yandere sundrop but I don't feel comfortable at all so I hope a yandere reader is close enough.
Word count: 1652

Published January 30 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 10.1K 19
(Your name) is a quiet and mysterious 5 year old . Her parents thought she was insane and so decided to take her to tests to confirm it . Sadly the t...
57K 957 9
You've fallen in love with a green rabbit with red blood stains named Springtrap. Springtrap has fallen in love with you. Seems like he's got a soft...
1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
100K 1.7K 18
You are a young woman named y/n who went to fazbears pizzeria with her nephew Gregory for his birthday and ended up getting stuck in the place! You a...