The real daughter of radish e...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/170/170976/ Author: da frog Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-07 Lat... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 40

899 20 2
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 40

    Looking at Luo Mo, who has been stirring up trouble on various news recently, the nine people at the door have mixed feelings.

    Lin Wenfu asked dryly, "Aren't you in the entertainment industry?" Why are you meddling in my company?

    Luo Mo smiled slightly: "No talent, I just resigned yesterday."

    Lin Wenfu paused: "Then what do you mean now? You are going to enter the legal circle."

    Luo Mo shook his head: "That's not necessary, I am also in this line of work. No way!"

    Lin Wenfu laughed, he walked into the office, and the 8 people behind him also came in. Everyone found a place to sit, but it was clear that 9 people divided into two gangs and sat on both sides of the office.

    Only Lin Wenfu walked to his desk and sat down, then looked at Luo Mo: "Since you're not going to be in our circle, I won't say anything more. However, you said you're resigning in place of Yang Pushang?"

    Lin Wenfu Looking up at Yang Pushang, he saw that Yang Pushang was still as usual, showing a kind smile to Lin Wenfu.

    Lin Wenfu turned his head away, avoiding his gaze, he asked Luo Mo, "Why do you represent him?"

    Luo Mo smiled slightly, crossed his hands and fingers, looked at Lin Wenfu and said, "You may not believe me, he and I are not related by blood. You can think of me as his sister."

    Lin Wenfu laughed: "Hahahahaha...Sister? Miss Luo, I don't think you are an ordinary person. I heard from my friend about the successful case of "Achieving Youth". After that, he is also a well-known person in the business world, and you have to praise me as a 'strange person'."

    Luo Mo: "It's too much."

    Lin Wenfu's face turned cold: "In your way, even Luo Mo If I don't pick you up at home, I also understand that you will be able to get out of your own business. In other words, it is impossible to be trapped in that country place with your ability. You say you are his sister? Then you know when he first came out What's it like? How miserable? Where is a strange little sister like you all these years?"

    Lin Wenfu was able to pick up a man in such a world, and Yang Pushang's situation at that time must not be very good. If there is such a capable younger sister, why did no one care when Yang Pushang was pitiful?

    Are you still using his Lin Wenfu to give this kindness?

    Luo Mo looked at the man opposite through his crossed hands. There was lightning and thunder between the two, and the office was eerily silent. The others have not spoken since they came in, nor have they said hello to Yang Pushang.

    And Yang Pushang seems to have become accustomed to these things.

    Luo Mo finally smiled and asked, "Mr. Lin is too lenient. What does it have to do with where I have been all these years? What does it have to do with you?

    " I picked him up on the side of the road. It's been 10 years, and now a younger sister suddenly appeared. I don't ask? Is it worthy of my 10 years of caring for him?"

    Luo Mo raised his eyebrows: "Take care? Yang Pushang is not too young. Child, if I am his sister, why not ask him?"

    Lin Wenfu paused, gritted his teeth and said, "...he is a good old man. If you talk to him in advance, he will definitely help you to tell the lie."

    Yang Pu Shang looked at Lin Wenfu, a little unconvinced, you are a good man, and I treat you well because you are a benefactor.     Luo Mo laughed: "Good man? Since you can say that to him, it means that he has helped you a lot. However, I see that you, including them ,

    bully him too often!"

A woman wearing a dark blue hip skirt and a white shirt at the table suddenly turned her head to look at Luo Mo, her arms crossed her chest, with a sneering and mature look: "Bullying him? You can figure it out. For 10 years, he has been raised by us. Besides, who is bullying who is not necessarily!"

    Luo Mo kept a smile on his face and asked, "What do you mean by that? Does he not have a job himself? Did you forget that he has been an intern at Gold Medal Lawyers for 10 years? He can support himself.

    " Feeling amused, she got up and walked in front of Luo Mo, looked down at Luo Mo in the chair, and asked, "If you are really his sister, you should know that he is just a black household. Black households are eligible to become regulars. Do you? Go ask, which company turned the black household into a regular? Without us, he couldn't even find a job."

    Luo Mo's expression didn't change because of these words, and he was even very calm. With a smile: "Wait a moment, I'll discuss it with him."

    ***

    Luo Mo got up and pulled Yang Pushang out, and after the two hid in the lounge, Luo Mo asked Yang Pushang with wide eyes, "Aren't you at that time? Say you have an ID card?"

    Obviously, the woman knew that Yang Pu still didn't have an ID card, which was beyond what Luo Mo was prepared to deal with at the beginning.

    Yang Pushang nodded: "Well, yes, yes!"

    Luo Mo spread out his hands: "What about the ID card!!!"

    Yang Pushang was stunned: "The ID card? It expired two years ago."

    Luo Moyi Pressing his forehead, he found that this was another matter beyond his prediction: "Then what status are you working in now?"

    Yang Pushang: "Lin Wenfu."

    Luo Mo nodded: "...Okay, this is not the key, he can By borrowing your ID card, it means that they know that you are not the same person as the person on the ID card, and you told them?"

    Yang Pushang shook his head: "I didn't say that, I look different from the person on the ID card! "

    Luo Mo looked at Yang Pushang stupidly: "...It makes sense." However, this seems to be a big problem for the monsters.

    Yang Pushang: "Besides, two years after his death, that person's ID card was also cancelled."

    Luo Mo: "...Is it going to be cancelled?"

    Yang Pushang: "Yes."

    Luo Mo obviously didn't expect so many questions from Grandpa Yang's side in the early days: "...Let's change the subject, I can see from their attitude just now that they are very strange to you. For example, , Gu Qishan is very hostile to you, but Lin Wenfu doesn't want you to leave?" Yang Pushang

    : "Well, I know why. But I'm also tired and don't want to stay."

    Luo Mo was stunned, seeing that he looked a little Sad, he asked carefully, "Did they hurt you?"

    Yang Pu Shang smiled, a little reluctantly: "I'm a goblin, I can't hurt, but maybe... it hurts a little bit."

    Luo Mo stopped asking this . , 10 years is not too short for monsters. During this period of time, they experienced things that Luo Mo did not know.

    Therefore, she turned the topic and suggested: "You have been with them for ten years, and the matter between them cannot be explained clearly in one sentence or two. It seems that today's resignation is not something I can intervene in, since it is If we want to stop, does Grandpa prepare himself to tell them clearly?"

    Yang Pushang nodded, not embarrassed: "No problem."

    Luo Mo: "...I'm a little worried."

    Yang Pushang clenched his fist: "Don't worry, I She is a hard-hearted fairy."

    Luo Mo applauded very cooperatively: "...Wow, grandpa is amazing."

    Yang Pushang laughed: "Actually, you know? My ability is dream, and I can enter other people's dreams. I can create dreams for others. Based on this ability, sometimes I can easily see if a person is lying. However, people are complex creatures, and this ability of mine cannot see through most people."

    Luo Mo continued to boast: " This is already a very powerful ability."

    Yang Pushang poured Luo Mo a glass of water and handed it to her, then walked to the window. The windows face the road, and the downstairs is bustling with pedestrians and cars.

    Yang Pushang thought about his 10 years of living here, and said lightly: "But sometimes, knowing more is not necessarily a good thing. Luo Mo, I know a lot of things and problems between me and them, and sometimes I think If I think about it, I'll be sad too. But I don't regret it, his grandfather's half glass of water saved my life."

    - "So, I'm also willing to believe that Lin Wenfu is not a bad person, I'm very pleased... His grandson is a man willing to put Poor people pick up people who go home."

    Luo Mo remembered that she came to this company on New Year's Day, because Shang Yiwen and Zhao Lan's evaluation of Yang Pushang made Luo Mo very dissatisfied.

    Why didn't those people help Grandpa get better at this company?

    Therefore, she revealed some words that were not satisfied with Yang Pushang's way of repaying her kindness.

    Whether it is worth doing for your benefactor is not the key, but what is the attitude of the other party towards what you have done? When he cherishes, we are willing to exchange our lives for it. When he does it, our hearts will also be chilled and heartbroken.

    Yang Pushang also smiled like this at that time, and said to Luo Mo with a touch of sadness: "You have your chance, I have mine."

    Luo Mo didn't say anything at the time, she was not qualified. She was willing to give her life for Luo Xiaomei, not because Luo Xiaomei used her life to save her, but because Luo Xiaomei gave her Luo Mo's life.

    This is true of Lin Wenfu's grandfather.

    Therefore, it is reasonable for Yang Pu to pay back his kindness. At that time, Luo Mo couldn't refute, and could only let Grandpa think alone.

    However, now that he has thought clearly and wants to leave, he is not as relaxed as Luo Mo thought.

    Perhaps the atmosphere was a little sad, Luo Mo smiled and said some of her beautiful fantasies about the future: "Now I'm here, and I'm almost finished repaying my gratitude, so are you, and Lolo will be there in the future. Our family of three bought a house, Just the three of me. Living in this city, isn't there a saying for human beings to hide in the city?"

    Yang Pushang smiled happily: "Okay! But then... Whose name is the house under? We No ID!"

    "Put Luo Xiaomei in her name! She's so good, she's definitely not greedy for our money. When the next population census takes place, we'll do a personal registration, so that we all have ID cards."

    Yang Pushang frowned: " The census is not just for you to open an account..."

    Luo Mo patted him on the shoulder: "It doesn't matter, we will ask Luo Xiaomei to help, and the account will be hung in their home. The monsters who go down the mountain are like this, taking advantage of the census. I’ll make up an ID card when I’m ready.”

    Yang Pushang was a little annoyed: “I knew about the last census, and I made it up.”

    Luo Mo: “…If you’re going to break up with Lin Wenfu, can you still hang up your hukou? Under his name?"

    Yang Pushang: "..." Oh, too!

    ***

    At this time, 9 people in the office also had an argument after Yang Pushang and Luo Mo left.

    It was Gu Qishan who was the first to attack: "Are you fucking crazy? I told you to drive him away a long time ago, now it's alright, I hired a devil."

    Lin Wenfu sneered: "Are you afraid of Luo Mo? Also, it is now rumored that she is being watched by major companies, and everyone will poach her. Compared with her, you are far from heaven."

    Gu Qishan was furious: "What do you mean?"

    Lin Wenfu stood up and pointed at her nose She scolded: "You don't know what I mean? You say that you have a wolf-hearted heart!"

    Gu Qishan was startled, and after reacting, she shoved the vase in her hand to the ground, making a loud smashing sound: "I am a wolf-hearted and dog-hearted? Yes, Yang Pu Shang him Saved me. Aren't there 6 people who were rescued in that car accident? I'm a jerk? What have you 5 people done in the past 10 years? Besides, we have taken good care of him in the past 10 years, right? He was bribed last year. , have we pursued it? Or let him stay in the company and give him his salary in vain, is that enough?"

    Gu Qishan sneered and looked at Lu Yameng, and sneered: "Besides, after you marry your lover, enjoy your little life! Have you ever managed his life or death over the years? You have cut off contact with him, what qualifications do you have to speak of me?"

    "Can you stop arguing?" Zu Yanming frowned and said, "He wasn't originally from our group, so why quarrel over him?"

    Li Jingzhou sneered: "Don't forget, when something happened to your family, you were surrounded by debt collectors. , is also the one you said is not a group of people to stand up to help you first."

    Zu Yanming was stunned, and then shut up.

    Li Jingzhou glanced at everyone, and then said: "He once saved me and saved the 6 of us. So, whether he was bought or not, it didn't have any consequences in the end. Besides these 10 years, he He has helped each of us, more or less. We have all given up on him for our own interests, so if he really wants to leave this time, I think we should let him go."

    Chen Xiaofeng raised his hand: "Don't Fuck me, I have the most common relationship with him. I don't owe him or me. I'm here this time purely for the 10-year relationship and humanitarian concern. However, I agree to let him leave. I know that He has rescued you in a car accident, but to be honest, we have done our best in the past 10 years. Instead of torturing each other like this, let him go! It just so happens that Luo Mo is not an ordinary person, so he will not suffer."

    Lin Wenfu suddenly After being silent, Gu Qishan sneered and said, "What are you pretending to be deep? Approval or not? A word."

    Lin Wenfu remained silent, and there were six of them in the car accident. At that time, Yang Pushang was driving a motorcycle. He rushed into the bus, found the back of the car from the front, and rescued him first. Then he turned around to save the others. Lin Wenfu's heart trembled when he thought about it.

    There is a person who is willing to work hard for you, and he should also have a heart with him. But over the years, too many things have happened...

    The worst thing that made their relationship worse is that the company received a photo of Yang Pushang meeting with the boss of an enemy company last year, and it didn't take long to see him enter the company's database, although In the end, he took nothing.

    Soon, it was rumored that the enemy company had spent a lot of money to poach him, and for a while, several of their shareholders started a year-long war.

    Whether to let him leave, but he saved them again, this contradiction has almost become the point of eruption.

    Gu Qishan: "What are you thinking about? What are you thinking about? He saved us, but we didn't save him? He won't know anything about what he finds. Without us, we might have starved to death on the side of the road. Besides, As for the fact that he wanted to steal our top-secret information, he was sent to the prison, and he couldn't finish the food, so we can let him go."

    Lu Yameng also said softly: "Lao Lin, it's been 10 years. There was a car accident. , he saved you. You took care of him for ten years, we don't owe him anymore, you should come out of this kindness."

    Lin Wenfu remained silent, he was the first person to pick up Yang Pushang, and they lived together for 3 years , feelings are naturally different from others.

    Luo Mo just pushed open the door and came in at this time, and said with a smile, "That, I have discussed with Mr. Yang, we are sure to resign, and I won't say anything else. It's up to you to approve or not, but he will talk to him today. I'm leaving. If you think it's unreasonable, it just so happens that you're both lawyers, just sue us directly."

    Gu Qishan squinted at Luo Mo: "What did you say?"

    "Sue?" Lin Wenfu smiled: "Yang Pushang, still Remember where I found you 10 years ago? You just left?"

    Yang Pushang was not embarrassed after hearing this. At this moment, the 10-year-old knot in his heart suddenly opened and he let go.

    He never told Lin Wenfu why he was inseparable with him in those three years, not to help Lin Wenfu get rich, but because Lin Wenfu had a catastrophe and a death catastrophe.

    In the second year after he helped Lin Wenfu through the death, it was also the second year after the car accident that Lin Wenfu and Gu Qishan said.

    And this, starting from this agreement, Yang Pushang and the nine of them drifted away, and some even became mortal enemies.

    Hearing Lin Wenfu's questioning, Yang Pushang laughed at this moment. The goblin of 5600 thought he would not care, but he would be sad too. Sad to be suspected, sad to be guarded against, sad to be hurt again and again...

    So this time, he chose to make it clear.

    He looked at Lin Wenfu seriously, and dropped a bomb in the ears of these people word by word: "That day, it wasn't you who picked me up. I was waiting for you. I sat there and waited for you all day and night.

    " The high-ranking people, including Lin Wenfu, were stunned for a moment, and then they turned their heads to look at Yang Pushang.

    Yang Pushang is still the same as always, wearing a serious work suit, as cheap as a 200 set on the roadside.

    His hairstyle has not changed much in 10 years, it still grows to the middle of the ear, and the glasses are also the one that he wears all the year round.

    At first glance, it seems like a very shrewd person who can easily deceive strangers. But after contacting him for a long time, he knew that he was confused and slow.

    In the past 10 years, he has always done things quietly, and doesn't like to talk too much. Every time he laughs, he is simple and honest, full of tenderness and tolerance.

    In the past 10 years, when he had saved their lives, he had smiled like this, and he never wanted to return it. When he met the people who betrayed them and the enemy company, he also smiled like this, and he never regretted it.

    Now, this smile is still the same, as if he has always tolerated the childish behavior of the nine of them.

    He even said: "That day, I was not picked up by you, I was there waiting for you."

    Joke! ! !

    Lin Wenfu stood up immediately and shouted, "Impossible, impossible, you sat there for 5 hours that day. We went to karaoke after dinner, and you were still there when we came out." If it wasn't true that he was picked up, then wouldn't it be a joke for these people to claim that they were kind to him?

    "En." Yang Pushang nodded: "I'm waiting for you, so I've been there. Because I know you're going there..."

    Lin Wenfu smiled, as if he was amused by this big joke or lie. He questioned Yang Pushang: "What are you waiting for me to do? Do you want to be an intern for us for 10 years?"

    Lu Yameng, who was beside Gu Qishan, also looked at Yang Pushang, and her calm face showed a hint of confusion at this time.

    Yang Pushang said: "Do you want peace of mind, do you want me to be smooth sailing in the future?" Do you want me to be free from evil spirits when I cross the calamity.

    After hearing this, Lu Yameng was relieved. She pointed at Yang Pushang with a big laugh and said to Lin Wenfu, "I'm not wrong, look at Lin Wenfu! He is trying to get your money, did you write to me this time?"

    Lin Wenfu looked towards Yang Pushang, Yang Pushang looked calm, Lin Wenfu asked him, "What Yameng said, do you recognize it?" Yang Pushang said,

    "It doesn't matter if I recognize it or not, what do you think?"

    Lin Wenfu: "Then tell me I'm telling the truth? Why did you sit there waiting for me that day? As long as you say it, I will believe it."

    Yang Pushang smiled bitterly: "I said it, but you won't believe it either. But...I will make you believe it, and I will too. I can tell you, I'm sitting there waiting for you to repay my kindness."

    Lin Wenfu: "???"

    Yang Pushang: "Simply put, if you convert it...that your grandfather once gave my grandfather a meal. We This is what the family said, the kindness of the dripping water must be repaid by the spring. So, I am here to repay my grandfather."

    At that moment, everyone in the office was stunned.

    Pay back?

    Lin Wenfu: "Huh? What do you give in return? You don't even have an ID card."

    "When we came out of the karaoke, you were wearing tattered clothes with black cuffs, do you remember? Ah? You were sitting on the side of the road. , holding a dollar given to you by someone else, do you remember? I stepped forward, and you told me you were hungry, do you remember? Your first meal was I paid you to eat, even chopsticks I taught you how to get it! You tell me now that you are waiting for me? Do you think the nine of us will believe it?"

    Seeing that he was very excited, Yang Pushang reassured him and said, "Don't be excited, I say this because I want to I left. And I may not come back in this life, so I wanted to tell you. Some misunderstandings are too long, and they should be made clear. "

    With a smile, he was still as gentle: "If you don't believe me, I can come together one by one. First of all, about your grandfather, I still remember that your grandfather liked to wear navy blue jackets, but white jackets were popular at that time. You Grandpa is 178cm tall, your grandfather likes to eat braised crabs with cabbage, your grandfather has a Chinese character face, and your grandfather has a birthmark on his forehead. I know a lot about your grandfather. "

    Lin Wenfu heard these words, and his face was dumbfounded. After sitting back, he never told anyone about his grandfather.

    And Yang Pushang continued to say: "My grandfather said that your grandfather was a very good man, a very good person. One year there was a drought, and there was no food harvest. That year, your family was hungry, but your grandfather still I distributed a bowl of sweet potato rinds to a little girl. Because of this incident, I was injured by your grandma and left a scar on the elbow, which has never disappeared."

    Lin Wenfu looked up at Yang Pushang blankly, and for a moment, Can't say anything.

    Seeing Lin Wenfu's reaction, the expressions on the other people's faces were also a little ugly. Lu Yameng's reaction was the biggest: "You are talking nonsense, I don't believe it."

    Yang Pu was silent, Lu Yameng was still screaming: "There are 11 people here, just ask Ask, who will be an intern for 10 years? What do you want? What kind of repayment is this?"

    Sure enough, several shareholders present looked at each other, and did not understand why Yang Pushang persisted all these years.

    Yang Pushang: "Before I decided to repay my kindness, I was with Lin Wenfu for a while. I saw you constantly recruiting good classmates in the school library because you couldn't afford to hire better lawyers. In the end, only the nine of you left. We got together. And Lin Wenfu, you even worked for the teacher for free, just to get some useful news from the teacher. You hope that the information you get can better help the company."

    "So, I decided to help you. I said , your grandfather had a meal for a girl during the disaster year. The girl is now the female boss of a big company. Lin Wenfu made your first investment in the Gold Medal Law Firm. Tell her, and then persuade her to invest."

    Lin Wenfu was stunned for a moment: "...You said that Boss Zhou...is that little girl back then?"

    Yang Pushang     nodded: "Yes." Lin Wenfu shook his hands and picked up the water glass on the table: "I will check with her to see if what you said is true, what else? Tell me at once! What else do you know?" If we haven't known each other for 10 years, if he is helping our company, then what have we done to him in the past 10 years?

    Yang Pushang walked up to him: "If you want to hear it, then let me tell you, I not only know what happened 10 years ago. I also know... what happened in the past 10 years, including what you think of me."

    "Pa" Lin Wenfu The water glass in his hand fell on the table.

    Yang Pushang continued: "I stopped you when you and Gu Qishan were about to date. You gave up on her without asking the reason because I just saved your life. I can also tell you the reason for this matter. , Now that you are successful, it is probably not uncomfortable to hear the reasons back then, right?"

    He was silent for a moment, and then continued: "Because back then, Gu Qishan's father and brother thought you were a poor boy and looked down on you, and they wanted to find you. Someone cut your hand. Do you remember when you came back and told me that you were being followed? I can protect you once, but I can't follow you every time. One day, something will happen to you. You and Gu Qishan Judging from this paragraph alone, without the support of your family, you are not suitable."

    Gu Qishan immediately stood up: "Impossible, my father and brother are not like that." Yang Pushang

    just smiled: "You can go back and ask them, like this There should be no need for them to hide things from you now. Nothing I know is false. I also know that the fact that I prevent you from being with Gu Qishan is the hidden danger of everything. Gu Qishan is the company's second largest shareholder, Gu Qishan resented me in her heart because I interfered in the affairs between you. So she threatened to withdraw the capital and forced you to drive me away. You already borrowed money back then, and you couldn't afford to lose. But you still resisted the pressure for me, you Threatening that she was rescued by me, in the end, the two of you took a step back and made an agreement. This agreement is that as long as Gu Qishan's shares are still there, I will not be allowed to become a regular, nor can I have any special care in the company. "

    All Everyone looked at Yang Pushang, this matter was like a joke between two children, but it was very private. He actually knew...

    Yang Pushang smiled: "I'm very relieved, at that time you were able to withstand the pressure for me under such circumstances. So, I stayed here for 10 years, and I don't regret it. I also know that I am between you and your wife. The biggest reason for the quarrel is because Lu Yameng is very afraid of me. Back then, I easily decided the relationship between you and Gu Qishan, so your wife Lu Yameng was very concerned about this matter. After she was very worried, I could easily decide between you and her. The relationship between the two. All I have, under the provocation of Lu Yameng's three words, you and I cut off contact."

    Yes, Yang Pu still stayed for 10 years, just for the trust of Lin Wenfu for the first three years. Even after the two stopped seeing each other, Lin Wenfu insisted on helping his company get on the right track as soon as possible.

    Lin Wenfu stayed still and smiled: "You really know everything? What else do you know? Let's talk about it together!" Yes, Lu Yameng didn't want him to be in contact with Yang Pu. Still in contact. No matter how Yang Pu was in the company, he never interacted with him later.

    "Almost..." Yang Pushang looked at all the shareholders and said, "I know. Gu Qishan's incident has also made all of you doubt my character, and you will be farther away from me. Later, you began to doubt me, because I don't know my identity. Later, you suspect that I was bought by an enemy company, because you think I must hold grudges all these years. Although I know all this, I am just here to repay my gratitude, not to ask for those extravagant trusts. So, no matter what It doesn't matter how you treat me or think about me..."

    "Even if you slowly set me up as an imaginary enemy in the end, it doesn't matter to me. Even if it's been 10 years, you would rather believe the other company's words and treat me as a spy, I never trusted me, it doesn't matter anymore."

    Lin Wenfu smiled desolately and looked up at him: "It doesn't matter? You and I have lived together in that rental house for three years. I heard that you were bought, vomited blood, and wanted to be you again. Saved us, so I'm struggling not to know what to do with you. We are like fools, we only misunderstand you, it doesn't matter? Don't you feel pain?"

    Yang Pushang touched his chest, and then muttered to himself: " I thought I didn't feel the pain, but today I found out that it does."

    Lin Wenfu pushed everything at hand to the ground, and then shouted, "Then why don't you say it? If you say it, I will believe it."

    Yang Pushang looked at it. With his furious look, he replied dumbly: "I said it, Wen Fu, I said it. I told you and everyone many times, and I asked you to believe me, but trust depends on your mouth. "

    You are so disappointed in me, and so am I with you. But it doesn't matter, as you said, we're even. From now on, I'm leaving. The company's business is no longer mine. "

    He raised his head and looked at Lin Wenfu deeply and said, "Lin Wenfu, can you give me back the poplar branch around your neck now? From now on, I have nothing to do with Gold Medal Law Firm, you don't have to worry anymore, I was bribed. I am the person who knows the company the most inside the company, but I am also the person you think is the easiest to be bought. I am the kind of contradiction that you know 'did bad things' but cannot handle because of the halo of the savior."

    All Everyone was silent, and they secretly looked at Yang Pushang too. As he said, they didn't believe him all these years. But Yang Pushang still had a calm expression on his face, it turns out... he knew everything, they were really just like the clown, and they were arguing in private.

    Maybe he was outside the door when they said those hurtful things.

    Lin Wenfu also lowered his head and remained silent. After a while, he pulled out the Yang branch and jade pendant hanging around his neck: "My grandfather said that this is a family heritage."

    Yang Pushang asked with a smile, "Then did your grandfather tell you that too? You, if there is a person surnamed Yang who saved your life, you will return this to him?"

    Lin Wenfu: "..." Yes, his grandfather said it.

    His grandfather also said: "If there is such a person, child, remember and treat him well, he may be the greatest blessing you can meet in your life."

    Now, this blessing Yang Pu is still in front of him , stretched out his hand under his eyes: "Give it back to me! We have already settled between us, and this poplar branch should be returned to me."

    Lin Wenfu clenched the jade pendant in his hand and asked, "Are you really leaving?"

    Yang Pushang nodded: "Well."

    Lin Wenfu: "Not coming back?"

    Yang Pushang: "Well."

    At this moment, Lin Wenfu finally looked up at him: "You have guarded me for 10 years, right? I remember, I have several times. Every time I encountered a danger, I finally turned it around. Not only 10 years ago, but also these years."

    Yang Pu still didn't answer this question, only said: "Our fate is over, give it back to me!"

    Lin Wenfu remembered, and grandpa also said: "If you treat him well, maybe... he can protect your next generation, because he is a very good person."

    - "Grandpa, who is he? When will it come?"

    - "Hahahaha, who knows? Maybe a poplar tree spirit, who may be by your side when you find out that everything is going well for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 58.7K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
10.7M 249K 60
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
51.1K 408 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...
576K 31K 19
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...