British Empire meets a new fr...

By FrancoErratusunion

The British Empire at their peak is brought to another world and that means a new frontier for them to conque... More

A NEW FRONTIER?!
Adjusting to change and planning
Qua-Toyne is found
Lourian-Qua Toyne war begins and British intervention
Defense of Gim
Taking down the Lourians part 1
Taking down the Lourians part 2
Taking down the Lourians treaty and final part
British wyvern force
Fenn joins the alliance part 2
Fenn joins the alliance final part
Parpaldian negotiations
Mirshiral reactions
The world council
World council begins part 1
World council ultimanium part 2
The fall of Gra Alastor
Gra Valkas decides to end this war quickly
Some colonization and what?! (Aftermath of the quick Gra-World fight)
The appearnance of another continet?!
The rising tensions between Altarus and the British Empire
The kickstart of the influence wars and NAPOLEON?!
The creation of the 1st British space station
British Empire meets Millishrial the 8th
The factions choose
Annorial Empire is caught in the act
What has been happening with them gone
5 years of studying and now the British remeet old friends
Current British federation (edited)
UN meets the new world
Guess who is back~
???? successfully takes over the entire HME faction
HME's faction pulls out of the UC
WW3 starts
I'm so sorry
Thank you

Fenn joins the alliance part 1

253 6 0
By FrancoErratusunion

New Zealand pov

I travelled to Fenn as father desired to ally them due to them having lumber and showing ancient codes that remided father of the old days of Medevial Eroupe which heavily encouraged an alliance with them. When we arrived they were happy to see us so we showed them some of our stuff from our kingdom. 

Like an replica of an English sword that Edward the 3rd had, a English flag on a crusader shield, and other things. This impressed the Fennese I then explained who I was and asked them if they had any questions about our offer of being their ally. They asked why and I explained that my father likes the old code and that Fenn reminds him of the old days. This made them smile then he asked us if we would sign a defense treaty. I said " If you ally us we will defend you that is a British promise! " Then Shinhan then asked us if we could show our naval power at their festival?! We said we would get our nearest fleet on it under the condition that we were allowed to stay here for the night which they agreed. So I had my escort tell my father which he approved of it and told me to be careful out there and I smiled and said "Pops I ain't going down you gave me the best hand to hand combat there is it would take a wyvern overlord to take me down. Even then I would give em a good fight and combined with my immortality I won't go down ever I promise pops." Dad replied saying " Okay but be careful just because you are immortal doesn't mean you can't feel pain understood son? " I replied with " I know pa I am being careful plus if they even tried to attack us our ships would crush them! " Dad then said " Good point but still be careful son! " I said " I gotcha pops I will be cautious! " Dad then sighed in relief and said " Okay. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 159 5
In a blinding burst of serene light, the 44th Imperial Fleet is thrust into an unknown realm, damaged, disoriented, and severed from the Empire's rea...
14.8K 314 31
In an alternative reality, all the colonies on the American continent united and gained independence. Becoming the most advanced society in the world...
83.7K 1.2K 19
The Traveller and several characters transport to the Cinema that is going to witness some of their journey and multiverse
10.8K 608 20
The beginning of the Battle For Earth signaled the start of the final, bloodiest campaign of the Human-Covenant War. Hastily, a plan is put into moti...