Deadly Revenge

By Arianapeige

Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter : Meeting in the club.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:
Epilogue
A/N
New Story!!

Chapter 22

2.8K 78 3
By Arianapeige

Issabelle POV

It has being three years. Aurelia has now become a big girl. At her age she insisted that she wants to be going to school after she saw her nanny's daughter coming from school. Those two girls are unseparable. Even though Delia is three years older, she takes care of Lia as her younger sister. Everytime I look at them I always smile and I will always protect them. Even though Delia is not my child she is just close to me as my daughter. I will make both of their dreams come true.

"Aurelia and Delia can you both hurry up or you will both get late?"

They came running towards me 

"Sorry mommy."

"Sorry auntie."

They said with their mouth full of pancakes.

I just shook my head.

"Okay. Now both of you get inside and I will take both of you to school today."

"Yaah." Lia said.

"Mommy? Where did aunty Ria get to know how to cook such delicious food?" 

"Why don't you ask her tonight."

"Okay mommy."

"You know. I want to become such a great cook just like her." Delia said.

"Me too and I cannot wait to turn five so that I can get to know how to play the musical instruments and tennis games too.

"I want to learn how to play basketball."

"You all have some wierld goals my bitches. Why not shooting?"

"Mommy? "

I looked at the back seat and saw both of them glaring at me that made me chuckle.

"What have I done wrong? "

"You want us to learn about guns?"

"What! Yaah. I want both of you to learn about guns. When you turn three you will both start practicing."

"But mommy! What about my beautiful face?"

"What about it?"

"Aunt Ria told me that when everything will be fine I will be modeling just like Delia."

"Ooh. I did not know. But both of you should know that the life we live is a risky one. And we have a lot of enemies. That is why you both will learn about self defense and shooting to protect yourselves when no one is around you."

"Okay aunty we will learn about that if that is what you want and think is the best for us. Actually it will be very fun kicking some asses down."

"Now that I have thought about that yes. I agree with you. Pranking is becoming old fashion."

Ooh God! These kids.

"I do not want to be called in the school today because of both of you miss behaving."

"Okay mommy."

"I promise aunty that we will not carry out any mischief today."

"Even though it would have been fun."

"I know right?"

"I said don't you dare do anything or you will bother be grounded and will not play with your toys and you Lia I will take your teddy bear away from you."I yelled.

"You cannot do that mommy. That is been mean."

"I do not care. If you will not listen to me then you will have to pay the consequences." I shouted.

"We will not do anything stupid aunty."

"Good."

I heard Lia's cries. She is always a drama queen. She always escaped my punishment because of her aunts and nanny.

I glared at her and she instantly kept quiet and wiped her tears.

I continued driving. 

When I pulled over at the school driveway I saw Lia sleeping at Delia's laps. Delia was also sleeping.

"Hey babies. We are already at school or do you want to go back at home?"

"No aunty.

"Okay. Now come."

I kissed their forehead.

"Am really sorry mommy for being a spoilt brat."

What!!

"No baby, you are not a spoilt brat. Who told you that?"

"Some girls from our class that is why we always prank them."

"Ooh baby. Just let them be mommy will take care of them."I said and winked at them.

They both laughed as they understood what I meant.

Even though am really strict on them. Lia is just like me. I also used to prank people at school when I was a young age.

"Okay. Now both of you run towards your classes."

"Okay."

I watched them run till they were in their class and I walked back to my car.

I started the engine and drove to the nearby cafe. I needed to order for a coffee before I drove to the office.

I Parked at the parking, walked in and made my way to the long queue.

They serve the best coffee thus earning customers.

I may buy it and later innovate it.

"Wow. I am really jealous of her."

"She is my role model."

"I would like one day to wear clothes that are her designs."

"She is so lucky. I really wish that I was such talented."

That got my attention. Who are they talking about?

Ria was the best fashion designer in France and all over the world.

"Excuse me ma'am."

I looked at the waitress and saw that it was my time to take the order.

"Am sorry. Can I have a black coffee, less sugar more milk please."

"Okay ma'am."

"She is also so beautiful."

Who are they talking about?

"Here is your order ma'am. 50 euros."

I handed her my card, took the coffee and left the cafe.

I was so curious about the woman being talked about by those women.

I picked a newspaper.

What!

I thought we were being careful!

Has anyone seen this picture?

If they have we are in deep trouble and we show get out of this country immediately!!

Hardly had I started the engine when my phone rang.

I was really in a bad mood and I could kill anyone who gets in my way.

I saw that it was Ria calling I truly hope that she has a good explanation abiut wgat i have just seen.

"Talk. " 

I answered angrily.

"Hello? Am I talking to Issa?"

"Ria if you do not have anything good to say to me then you better end the call. Right now am pissed off and I can kill anyone. What do you want?"

"Have you seen the newspaper?"

"Yes. I did. I hope you have a good explanation."

"I really did not know when the photo was taken I even did not notice him."

I sighed.

"Can you pack your things. You brought this upon yourself. We are leaving the country maybe you will continue to sell your designs online."

"Okay."

"Please tell Eva to pack her things and the girls necessary items. We will buy the other things later."

"Okay. I am really sorry Issa. I did not intend that to happen."

I did not trust myself answering her so I hung up.

I needed to go and fetch the girls and also talk to Issa cause I cannot leave without information her. That will only cause her pain and I cannot do that to her.

I turned around and drove to the school.

I walked directly to the princal's office and opened without knocking.

"Am sorry but am busy." She said withoit even looking at me.

"Then you have to create time for me."

That shocked her and she looked at me with terror.

"Am sorry Miss Rossi. I did not know who had entered my office. Please take a seat."

That is right since I discovered that my adoption family lied to me the entire years I lived with them and I knew that Ralph knows about me, I decided to use my real name cause it would be difficult for them to locate me since they did not think that I can changed my name.

"Thank you. So why can't we get to what brought me here?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I am here to take the kids with me."

"What why?"

I knock interrupted us.

"These kids." she muttered.

"Come in." She shouted.

I heard the door open and close.

"What have you both done this time?"

I looked behind me.

Why are peoole just making me irritated!!

"Mommy!"

"Auntie!"

"Yes. It is me. What have you done? Kids? Didn't I warned you that I should not do anything awful today?"

"But mommy?"

"Shut up." I yelled.

That made them flinch and it hurt my heart.

I did not want them to be afraid of me!

"It is still in the morning but you have already misbehaved? I am sorry for shouting at both of you but I will teach you a lesson soon. You are both grounded, you will not come to school till you learn some discipline and I will take all your toys and your teddy bears."

They looked at me with puppy eyes but that will definitely not work at me.

"Do not give me such looks. I will not change my decision. Now both of you to the car immediately. I have to finish what I was discussing with the teacher and join you later."

They did not move and inch.

"What?" I asked them.

"We are sorry. We will not repeat that again." They said.

I shook my head.

"Now!" I whispered-yelled and they left immediately.

"I am sorry about them."

"It Is okay. We have really gotten used to them. I just wonder how they still manage to be both the most stubborn students and intelligence students ."

I chuckled.

"They love studying but you know about our family. The blood runs in their veins."

"I truly agree with you."

"Anyways, something came up and we have to go somewhere but they will be back as soon as the event is over."

"Okay."

"Thank you. I will take my leave now before I find them doing something silly."

"Okay. Have a nice day."

"You too."

I needed to talk to Issa and Samuel about the situation and see whether we can find a solution to the problem.

"You girls really made me upset. I will teach all of you a lesson."

"Sorry." They said.

"Mommy, why were you at the principal's office?"

I saw fear in their eyes.

"I just had a feeling that both of you were going to get into trouble soon so I decided to go back and wait for both of you to show up at the principal's office which you did." I lied

"We are sorry auntie."

"Can both of you sleep?"

They nodded their heads.

They knew that they should not make me more angry after making me annoyed.

I drove towards Issa's house while they were asleep.

After half an hour. I parked my car and woke them up. 

Immediately they discovered where we were, they got out of the car hurriedly and ran towards the front door.

I shook my head.

They love Issa so much and they get along. She also spoils them so much even though she has a one year old son.

I followed them.

"Auntie Issa." They shouted as they ran towards her.

She opened her arms to receive them.

"My babies. I missed you so much."

"Me too."they said.

I smiled at the image in front of me.

My smile was wiped off as I noticed the aged couple. I wonder who they are.

Issa saw my face and she cleared her throat.

"Issa. Meet my parents."

Parents? They do do not look alike! Something is really off.

"Issa?" I looked at her.

I did not hear what she was saying.

"Sorry. We need to talk."

"I know sœur. I already saw the newspaper."

I nodded.

"Where is Allan?"

"He is in nursery."

"Okay. We will wait for both of you in his room. Information me when you are over with the meeting."

"I will."

I did not fail to notice the look her parents are giving me. It was full of disgusting, hurt and fear?

Why should they be afraid of me?

I will have to research about them cause I did not trust them at all.

I spent two hours in Allan's nursery and I was getting worried and suspicious.

I decided to go downstairs and see what was happening but my phone rang before I walked out of the door.

"Hello?"

"Can you come downstairs? We need to discuss your safety."

"Okay."

"Hey Bambinos. Stay here with your baby cousin I will come soon. okay?"

"Okay."

I went downstairs.

I saw Issa crying and that made my heart to ache.

"Issa, why are you crying? What happened? where did your parents go?"

"Issa? Please take care of yourself. I do not want to lose you like them. I do not want to be separated from you."

What the hell happened! Like them? Separated?

What is she talking about?

"Tell me what you are talking about. I cannot understand anything."

I had started crying.

I felt someone pulling me.

That scent seemed familiar!

Adrian!!

I looked at the person.

"What are you doing here?"

"You are in danger and you need to come home with me."

"What home? My home is here with my family not with trailers. "

"Listen to me. You do not know the whole truth."

"Please spare me. What? Are you working with them?"

"What no!"

"Issa we need to talk. Follow me in the office."

I glared at Adrian and followed Issa and Samuel.

After we got in and shut the door.

"I am sorry but you have to go with him. You are in danger. You will understand that one day."

"No! I am not going to."

"You have to Issa. For me , your daughters, sister and nephew please."

"But what about Ria, Aurelia and Delia?"

"We have to keep Aurelia and Delia as a secret Issa. No one should know about them or they will be used against you as your weakness. You will leave them here. Please Issa."

"Okay. Fine I will go with him but take care of my daughters and Ria for me."

"I will sister. You know I love them so much."

" I know. Also you need to start training Lia and Delia the earlier cause they start training the better."

"Okay. We will train them. All you need is to keep yourself safe." Samuel said.

"I will stay safe for my family's sake. All of you are my real family. I will go and talk to the girls before I leave."

They nodded.I walked back to the room.

"Mommy you are back?"

"Yes baby."

I shed tears as I looked at them. I do not want to leave them! I hope everything will end soon so that I can stay with my babies.

"Auntie, why are you crying?"

I wiped my tears fast.

"It is just that I will miss both of you so much. I love you too. I have to go for awhile for some work but I will come immediately it is over. You will be living here with your aunt Issa."

"But mommy can't we go with you? "

"You cannot baby. Mommy loves both of you so much. Delia you are also like my daughter."

"No you do not love me. I hate you." Lia shouted. 

They were both crying. Delia was trying to calm Lia down but she did not succeed.

I tried to hold her but she backed away. 

"I hate you so much. You do not love me." She shouted.

My baby hates me. I was a crying mess. 

I called Ria and informed her what was going on. She agreed about staying at Issa's place.

I needed to get out of the room before I lose my mind.

Even though they did not want me to touch them, I kissed their forehead and gave each of them a necklace which had a pendant made of a photo with both of them, Ria and I.

I also had a similar necklace to always remind me of them.

"No matter what happens mommy loves both of you. I will make sure I come back alive. We live in the mafia life and it is so dangerous. I am in danger and to protect both of you from the bad people I have to leave both of you."

They looked at me.

"Promise me that you will bother protect each other."

Delia nodded and I saw Lia nod slowly.

"Bye. Love you both."

"Mommy."she cried and hugged me tightly.

I got out of the way slowly and walked out while crying.

Issa saw me and hugged me.

"I am sorry. It is going to be okay."

I nodded.

"Let us go amore. I am really sorry."

"Just let go of my hand. I hate you just as I hate them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
62.4K 1.4K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
184K 4.6K 42
[COMPLETED] You would think it's cool to have a twin sister who shares the same hazel eyes and brown hair, the same nose and lips and who is approxi...
44.1K 892 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...