Pride of a nation. (Bismarck...

Od Koreilly03

A boy wakes up in a lab with a woman telling him to get out as fast as possible, once he escapes to Japan he... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13

10

2.8K 77 55
Od Koreilly03

Y/n had reached the shore with King George on his back,  she was the last of the strike force to be rescued by himself and Belfast. He had insisted she call him Bismarck around the others and just Bismarck, however the maid kept adding master before his title which caused him to groan without fail each time. The black clad battleship turned to see the maid with a bloodied Ark royal draped over her shoulders, Y/n kneeled to lay King George down on the sand as his remaining good leg  finally gave way. Belfast dumped Ark Royal on the beach and ran to Y/ns side as others came to the beach as sparks erupted from his body. Belfast stood up to greet them when one rushed forward with a killers intention

"Get your hands off of him you-! Bel?" Hood said as she tried to stop only to lose her footing and causing her to plant face first into the sand. Y/n had managed to push himself up at this point and stared at the fallen hood.

"Das war seltsam.(That was strange.)" Y/n said as Belfast lifted his right arm over her shoulders lifting him to his feet. "Danke." Y/n said as the pair made their way to the others. 

"Dear lord what happened to you?" Arbiter asked as they met with the pair on the beach as Y/n's mask snapped over his mouth.

"Royal navy, the usual, I'll be out of action until further notice however." Y/n said as his back opened up and a belch of fire came from it, as a pained whirring was heard and Y/ns' eyes half closed. Eugen reached out and put a hand on his shoulder and shook her head.

"That's enough. How do we fix him?" Eugen asked looking at the sirens next to her. "We heal through the wisdom cubes, but those were only awakened after our basic evaluations which he never got, so how does Y/n heal?" Eugen continued as the siren approached and placed a hand under Y/ns' chin before raising his eyes to meet hers. With a sigh she let Y/ns' head fall again. 

"I know of a race that may be capable of fixing him, however I'll need until the end of the day to actually summon enough of them. His cube is different to yours, he is made purely for battles that he should either completely overpower the enemy or die trying." Arbiter explained in a calm manner while Y/n began to cough, the whirling we heard again only this time it was his mask attempting to open before snapping shut again, with a sigh he spoke.

"Thanks for telling me so conveniently after I nearly die." Y/n joked with a chuckle before he coughed again. Belfast took a worried glance at the German.

"How long will it take to fix Master?" Belfast asked causing Eugen and Arbiter to raise their eyebrows while Hood begun to choke on sand.

'Hmm, another title to add to your resume Y/n.' Arbiter thought as she picked up the broken ship in a bridal style. "It should be no longer than three days before your 'Master' is operational again." Arbiter said with a giggle following her statement a pained growl came from Y/n

"I told you not to call me that." The mechanical voice did little to mask his pain put still conveyed his anger, as Eugen giggled.

"I think it's got a nice ring to it, 'Master Y/n', or would you prefer Meister Y/n~" The cruiser teased as a mechanical sigh came from Y/n

"If any of my guns worked I'd shoot you." Y/n said weakly with his eyes half open, his adrenaline was finally wearing off, but Eugens teasing persisted.

"We both know you wont, Sleep tight Y/n." This was the last thing Y/n heard before sleep overtook him. Arbiter smiled and shook her head as she walked off with Y/n, the other two sirens tagged along.

"Observer, contact Tester and have her open a gate, prepare to send manjuu to the other side this instant." The Queen of sirens said once she was out of earshot of the other ships, the Kuudere siren nodded and walked off while Purifier happily jumped up and down.

"Yay Testers coming She's always fun!" Purifier said while twirling a loose strand of Y/ns' hair.

"To you perhaps, but that can wait, bring those from the battle today to the infirmary. I'm all but certain that was his next job but in this state you'll have to do it." Arbiter said as Purifier sighed but smile after.

"Alrighty! I'll get right on that." Purifier said as she took off to the left.

"The beach is directly behind you." Arbiter said without lookin back as Purifier turned ninety degrees to her left. 

"I knew that." She said as she continued her march to the beach.

With the others...

"Sho ish anyon going oo ell meh hoo dish 'Y/n' ish?" (So is anyone going to tell me who this Y/n is?) Hood asked while scraping sand off her tongue. 

"Well remember when Jeanne explained the whole process how we were made by Azur lane by pushing souls out of bodies and placing 'our' souls into the bodies. Well Y/n is the name that Bismarck put on the soul that originally owned that body, since there is two of them Bismarck didn't want to get confused so she kept Bismarck as her name and  gave the original soul the name Y/n." Eugen explained as hood spat out what  she believed to be the last of the sand out of her mouth.  

"Oh, I see." Hood said as Purifier came back to the beach, with a sad look on her face.

"Alright lets get these prisoners to the hospital, Bismarck fucked them up royally so they need to be patched up." Purifier said as her tentacles picked up the two battleships, while another two picked up Dorsetshire and Norfolk. "Come on, grab the other two let's go." The siren said while she made her way to the hospital. Belfast picked up her sister, Sheffield was held in a bridal fashion similar to how Arbiter picked up Y/n earlier while Hood picked up Ark royal in a rougher fashion, simply throwing her over her right shoulder and walking off, the Battle cruiser didn't even struggle with the newfound weight. Eugen stared out to the sea for a moment before she turned to follow the group of mainly British ships.

British base...

The lord commander slammed his fist down on his desk. 

"An entire strike force, A WHOLE FUCKING FLEET I SENT TO GET HIM AND WHAT!?!? A SINGLE SHIP DESTROYS SEVEN OF THE SHIPS THAT MANAGED TO SINK HIM LAST TIME?!" His voice echoed throughout the base and in a darkened corner sat a silhouette of a ship; alone as always. The shouting had awoken her from her brief rest revealing steely blue eyes that pierced the darkness. 

USS Enterprise, the most venerated of the Eagle Union ships wondered the halls with an idle look on her face, the ever stoic 'Grey Ghost' visibly flinched when the commanders voice reached her ears, she looked behind her where the scream came from and was seen shuddering, this didn't go unnoticed by a group of U-boats that happened to pass by. 

"It's to be expected, lord Bismarck was incredibly powerful, it would stand to reason he would get stronger." Enterprise heard one of the subs say before she was shushed by one of the other subs.

"Hush 556 unless you want one of those brits to report you to the commander for treason." The second sub said. Enterprise felt a glare land on her but she shrugged it off. Enterprise rounded the corner to the cells where the Eagle Union girls were 'Stored' for want of a better word. 

She reached her cell and sat on the mattress provided, she had just come from the mess hall where they were provided with a single MRE bar, according to the commander that was all the ships needed, yes while that was the minimum requirement for a ship girl to eat was very small cause that's the way they were made. One MRE bar was hardly enough to keep them happy, so Enterprise took an MRE bar from her boot, she had found one in the trash on her way out of the mess and snatched it as quickly as possible.  As she was about to unwrap the bar when intercom crackled to life.

"Enterprise, report to the commanders office immediately." The computer generated voice called out to the grey ghost. Enterprise sighed and attempted to hide the now open bar behind the dirtied mattress. 

'Perhaps the dirt will add flavour.' Enterprise thought as she made her way to the commanders office.

Y/n / Bismarcks' mind...

Y/n opened his eyes and sighed.

"You here Bis?" Y/n asked sitting up, he looked around, all was dark aside from a light that shone down on the black wisdom cube, Bismarck stood beside the cube and stared at it.

"Yeah...we got fucked." The ship spirit said not lifting her head from the cube. Y/n stood up and walked over to the cube. "We still won though." Bismarck said lifting her gaze to meet Y/ns' the latter chuckled in response, A ghostly mimic of their rigging appeared behind him, heavily damaged and smoking.

"You call this a victory?" Y/n asked as the rigging faded from sight. The pair begun to stare at the dark cube in front of them, a dim purple light emanated from it as it always had the pair stared at the cube in silence for a couple minutes before Y/n looked town at his feet with a sigh.

"Look at it this way, now you've got two, possibly three people to join you in battle now." Bis said as Y/n lifted his gaze to meet hers.

"Bel and Prinz are definitely joining me in battle, regardless of what I say. I don't think Hood wishes to betray Azur lane just yet." Y/n said as he looked up at his other half.

"I'd be willing to bet she does." Bismarck said meeting Y/ns' eyes, he laughed though it was a pained laugh.

"I'd take that bet, only last time I took you up on one I lost control of my body for a week!" Y/n said as the pair began to laugh. "Good times all things considered." Y/n continued before he chuckled.

"Yeah Jeanne wouldn't agree." Bis said before the pair returned to looking at the cube.

"Once we figure this thing out, none will be capable to stopping us." Y/n said with determination in his eyes, Bismarck let out an amused breath. 

"If we figure it out, we've been trying this for almost two years at this point and we've still achieved nothing." Bis reported sighing.

"Does anything change when I use that power?" Y/n asked and Bismarck shook her head.

"No, whenever you use it I loose sight of what's going on 'in here' so to speak. The way I see it the only chance we have of getting information is asking Purifier, she seemed knowledgeable enough about this at least." Bismarck informed Y/n while suggesting the only logical avenue remaining Y/n sighed in response.

"You're right but, what if we aren't meant to get this power?" Y/n suggested as Bismarck shook her head in response. 

"Regardless we need more power, this is the only way." Bismarck said matter of factly causing Y/n to sigh once more.

"You're right, we wont get anywhere tonight. I'm going to sleep for a bit." Y/n said closing his eyes, Bismarck remained silent as her partner fell to sleep. After a few minutes of silence and staring at the cube Bismarck sighed and sat next to Y/n as she closed her eyes as well, as her breathing slowed she was pulled into an embrace, startled at first Bismarck got over her surprise quickly and smiled after.

"I thought you were asleep?" The Battleship asked in a teasing manner, Y/n gave a rough huff in response.

"You of all people should know that it takes far longer than that for me to sleep." Y/n responded, his eyes still closed and his voice was slightly more gravely than usual, indicating he was nearly asleep.

"That just means you need to get better at sleeping." Bismarck said with a giggle before laying her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes, the two halves soon drifted off to sleep. Once their consciences faded deeper into their respective sub-consciences the Cube glowed with a pale blue tinge for a few moments before returning to it's usual purple tinge.

End of chapter hope you enjoyed   

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

45.5K 625 9
What if a battleship from an alternate dimension came over? What if this ship was the strongest anyone had ever seen? Why does he look so evil but is...
18.5K 424 22
This story is about a new commander coming to Iron Blood after the last one retired after leaving a fragile naval base behind.The road is rough,but y...
103K 1.3K 19
Y/N L/N, made from the all mighty and greatest ship to have ever sailed, Bismarck which sunk a long time ago in World War 2. With the best guns and...
22.1K 277 13
This is a massive what if thing I thought off, plus just random stuff because why not. I do NOT own anything but the story and concept of the story...