The Never Love~~ Camilo Madri...

By andimmalfoy_7

Hey guys this is my first story Idk how much I will be able to write or anything but thank you for bearing wi... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX

VI

29 0 0
By andimmalfoy_7

::Camilos POV::

Dolores opened the door and I looked from her to Y/n who had a worried look on her face. I hoped Dolores hadn't heard anything. I wasn't ready to tell my family yet. I know they loved Y/n, I just don't know that I could handle them making fun of me for it.

"Dolores-" I said worried.

"Oh don't worry mi hermano I won't say anything. I just wanted to tell you Abuela wants to talk to you."

"Ok we'll be down in a second," I said in a quietly trying to not bother Dolores' ears. She was really sensitive to loud voices because of her gift.

When Dolores left, I turned to Y/n and placed my hand on her face. I pulled her on a brushed my lips against her cheek. Grabbing her hand, I brought her down stairs and looked for Abuela.

When we saw her Y/n dropped my hand. I understood. 

"Ahh Camilo," she said clasping her hands together, "Y/n, mi amour," she said pulling her into a hug.

"You wanted to see us Abuela?" I asked.

"Yes yes. Y/n your parents asked if they could have you home for a little and Camilo, I need to talk with you."

Y/n gave me a quick hug and left. I started to worry.  What did Abuela need?

"Camilo, have you seen Mirabel today?"

"No Abuela why?" I asked. Had she done something?

"Ok Camilito, just let me know if you see her," she said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

After Abuela walked away I was going to go back up to my room.

"Mirabel," I called out on my way up, in case she was around.

"Mirab-," all of a sudden, My body changed into a grown man but my head to a baby. Eh not the weirdest thing that had happened "Mirabel!" I said in a baby's voice.

I went up to my room and changed back into myself. I will say that had never happened before. I wondered if I could do it again. I messed around shapeshifting into different things until I got tired.

I decided I needed some fresh air. I went to take a walk through town.  

As soon as I left the Casita, a group of the towns kids cam up to me.

"Camilo!" one yelled.

Oh my its Camilo,"

Camilo can you put on a show for us?" Cecilia asked.

She was my favorite  of the towns children.

"Fine," I replied, "Not long though I have things to do."

"Okkkkk," they all sighed.

I brought them over to the little platform built on the side of town that I would "perform" on. 

I decided to act out a little Telenovela, the love that could never be. I had heard it was Tío Bruno's favorite show.

As I was preforming, a familiar face came and sat down in the crowd. I felt my face turn red. It was embarrassing for Y/n to be watching this. I was just trying to entertain the kids. 

"Awww is that your girlfriend?" Cecilia asked. 

"Well-" I started. "I don't know is she my girlfriend?" I asked looking into Y/n's eyes.

"I think she is," Cecilia whispered.

"Well then," I said ruffling her hair, "I'll be sure to let her know."

I walked over to Y/n and pulled her in for a kiss. Did she want to be my girlfriend? I sure hoped so. I loved her. She was my best friend. But I hoped we could be more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...