Everything and Everyone

By Wantmg

For as long as eren could remember all eyes had been on him. They were either filled with love or lust. (Bas... More

It begins

77 0 0
By Wantmg

Eren and mikasa are walking down the path into the town. As they walk Eren can feel eyes on him. Old geezers disgusting gazes always somehow find their way onto eren's ass. It's disgusting.

"Mikasa lets get out of here this is boring."

"Ereh...look..."

Eren follows Mikasa's eyes. It lead to a stand that was unattended. It was filled with breads that looks freshly baked. You could see the steam rising of the loafs. Eren and mikasa shared a look. They jumped into an alleyway.

"Ok so here's the plan, I'll sneak over there you keep watch. Then I'll signal for you to come over, we snatch the food and run! Bam fool proof plan."

Mikasa nodded. Eren peaked his head out of the alleyway looking around for anyone coming. Then he sneakily rushed towards the stand, making sure to keep out of people's sight. As he approached the stand he signaled to mikasa.

She quickly and quietly rushed over to where Eren was. They grabbed arm-fulls of the bread and ran.

"HEY! PESKY BRATS GET OVER HERE!"

"RUN!!"

The owner had caught them stealing his bread. They ran zigzag as if that would confuse the baker. As they turned a corner Eren saw a small window. It was open so he shouted to mikasa.

"mikasa look!" 

He pointed with his eyes since his arms were occupied and they slid it. They kept quiet for a second listening to the scurried footsteps of the baker, and curses under his breathe.

They heard the footsteps grow farther and farther away. Eren turned to mikasa.

"Ok he's gone now..."

He noticed Mikasa's benighted red face.

"Mikasa what's wrong?"

He leaned in closer making her blush even more. Then he realized what type of position they were in. Eren was over mikasa who was laid on her back on the ground. It looked like he was pinning her to the ground.

And to add, Mikasa's legs were wide open with eren's crotch being dangerously close. As soon as he noticed he backed away with his feet as fast as he could. His back hit the wall as he started to blush as well.

"Eren..."

Eren snapped out of his trance and saw mikasa lifting up her gown to reveal a wet spot on her underwear.

"M-mikasa!"

He covered his eyes with his hands with a slap.

"Eren..."

He voice was soft and gentle.

"Come here..."

Eren gulped and did as she said. He crawled closer to mikasa, who's legs we're spread open. An hand wrapped around the back of his head pulling it until his nose was pushed into his clit.

Eren snapped his eyes open and pulled back.

"M-mikasa what are you doing?!"

Mikasa didn't answer but instead moved her fingers into her clit and spread it open for Eren to see.

He blushed.

"Eren come here and lick it..."

Eren did as he was told and leaned his head down. He had no experience this kind of thing since he was just a kid anyway!

He slowly kissed the outside of her hairless vagina. Giving it little pecks as if puckered.

Mikasa let out soft moans and whimpers. It egged Eren to keep going. Soon he slipped his tongue in between Mikasa's folds. Mikasa screamed arching his back.

"AAHHHHH~ EREN THATS SO GOOD~"

Eren slurped and nibbling at her clit, occasionally spitting to lube it up. Soon he found a puckering hold waiting to be filled.

He gave it a quick lick before pushing his tongue all the way in.

"AHHHH~MMMM~ EREN NOT THERE~ OOHHHHH~"

Mikasa's screams filled the room as her pussy was abused by his tongue.

"UH~ OH GOD~ OH GOD~ AHHHH YESSSS~"

Mikasa gripped eren's hair pushing his deeper, her legs wrapped around eren's back clamping them down almost suffocating him.

"OH GOD YEAH~ EREN LICK MY PUSSY HARDER~ MMMM~ OH MY GOD YES~ YESS~"

Eren did as he was told and pushed his tongue even deeper.

"AHHHH~ EREN I FEEL SOMETHING COMING OUT~"

Eren tried to speak but it only sent vibrations up Mikasa's spine.

"OH MY GOD ITS COMING OUT EREN~ UHHH~ GOD IM COMING~"

Mikasa screamed as eren's throat was filled with a liquid substance. He pushed back immediately.

"What the hell mikasa! I help you and you try to drown me!"

Mikasa didn't answer, she saw stars and everything went white as her eyes were rolled back.

Eren didn't seem to mind, he didn't know what sex was anyway. He was just a kid.

"Whatever, watch these breads and make sure no rats get to them ok? I'm going to go get armin."

Mikasa laid there on the ground her leaned and pussy spread open twitching. She laid in a pool of squirt. Her eyes rolled back and eyebrows creased upward.

Eren made no effort to enjoy the view and shimmied his way out of the small window.
He walked as if he hadn't just eaten mikasa out.

As he walked he could feel the stares again. Disgusting he was just a little boy yet he got all these looks lusting over his body. He quickened his pace trying to get away from all the eyes.

As he approached where armin said he would be he could see armin laying there reading a book.

"HEY ARMIN!"

He yelled with a smile on his face as he ran towards the tree. Armin noticed him and quickly closed his book and stood up.

"EREN!"

As they grew closer they went down with a tackle, tumbling down the hill. They laughed and chuckled as they sat up.

"Armin guess what?"

Eren said with a smug smirk on his face.

"What is it Eren?"

"Well since you asked so nicely! Me and mikasa  saw this stand and it was filled with fresh loafs! But there was no one watching it..."

Eren paused and looked armin who seemed to be imaging the steaming loafs.

"...so we snook up on it... And grabbed a whole bunch! Now we've got food for a whole week!"

"Eren that's awesome! You're amazing!"

Armin's eyes had stars as he admired Eren. Eren had a cocky look on his face. A fake yawned.

"yawns Tell me something I don't know armin."

He smirked feeling proud of himself.

"Well did you know that theres such thing called the ocean?!"

Eren opened his eyes and gave armin a look. Armin ignored it and went on.

"Yeah and it is super big and goes on for ever! And it has so much salt in it! Like a whole million!"

Armin sounded really excited talking about this.

"Armin that's not true! You shouldn't listen to your books all the time! If it had that much salt in it why didn't people just extract it!"

"B-but it's still a really cool thought!"

Eren turned to armin who was fighting the idea that the ocean wasn't real. Cute he thought.

"Hey armin..."

Eren leaned closer.

"Yeah...?"

There lips met. Armin's lips were soft and warm. They held eye contact, but armin looked shocked, Stunned.

Eren pulled back to examine armin's face. He was blushing, his neck and ears dusted pink and his eyes were wide open. Eren couldn't help but laugh.

"HahahaHAHAHA"

"Hey why are you laughing!"

Armin yelled still blushing. Eren rolled on his side hugging his stomach as he laughed til it hurt.

"I-it's just that you,"

He paused to laugh. Armin was fuming.

"JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!"

"Y-you look so dumb...hahahahha"

Armin grew even redder if that was even possible. You could practically see the steam coming off his head.

"YEAH BECAUSE YOU KISSED ME!"

Eren kept on laughing ignoring armin's soft hits to his back. Eren's laughter was quickly cut off but a loud rumble coming from the walls. Then screaming. It took them a second to realize what was happening.

"Armin we need to get out of here!"

Eren took armin's hand as they ran. They saw Titans leaping over buildings, devouring citizens.

"We need to find mikasa!"

They ran for a little then saw mikasa, who had by now recovered from the little incident earlier, round the corner running toward them.

"MIKASA THERE YOU ARE!"

"Come on!"

Armin yelled as he directed them towards the boats. Eren stopped.

"WAIT MY MOM! I HAVE TO GO BACK FOR HER!"

"EREN THERES NO TIME SHE'S PROBABLY ALREADY ON THE BOAT! LETS GO!"

but Eren had already taken off towards the direction of his house. His tiny legs carrying him at his max speed.

Armin and mikasa went to run after him but were quickly stopped by soldiers.

"ARE YOU KIDS INSANE GO TO THE DOCS!"

When mikasa and armin did listen the soldiers picked them up and ran towards the docs with them on their shoulders.

"PUT US DOWN!"

Armin and mikasa struggled in the soldiers hold pounding on their backs with their fists and flailing their legs around.

Meanwhile Eren had just turned the corner and was approaching his house.

"MOM!"

He saw Carla until the rubble of the house, only her upper body  visible. He ran towards the debris and started to lift up the piles of rocks onto of Carla.

"Mom! Your going to be ok! I'm going to save you ok just hang in there!"

Another set of arms helped to lift the rubble.

"Hey kid I saw you might need some help."

"Hans!"

The smiling titan approached coming dangerously close to eren's now broken house.

"Eren go... Hans... take my boy to safety..."

Hans faltered for a second before taking Eren in his hands and running.

"NO PUT ME DOWN! THATS MY MOM! I NEED TO HELP HER! OUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!"

His screaming stopped as he watched as the titan picked up his mom and tore her apart. Dangling her body over its wide mouth and swallowing her.

"God dammit. don't look kid!"

Eren couldn't speak. He had no words. He had just watched his mother get eaten.

Hans used his gear to glide from building to building leading them to the docs. People were begging to be let onto the boats. Some yelling at the guards to Atleast take their children. Some of the kids even crowd surfing to the front just so they could be saved.

Eren had gotten onto the second boat after Hans had cut the line and pushed Eren in. On the first boat he saw Armin and mikasa waving their arms to get his attention.

Atleast they're alive.

Eren thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
305K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...