๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ...

By CENTAURIBXBE

***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก... More

I: First Glimpse
III: Neito Monoma
IV: Set In Motion
V: Attraction
VI: Prints
VII: At The End Of The Day
VIII: Midoriya Type Money
IX: Only A Fool For You
X: True Intentions
XI: The Real Fiancรฉ
XII: Aftermaths

II: Years Later

915 53 1
By CENTAURIBXBE

II: Years Later

Third POV

. . . Present Day. . .

In the bustling streets of one of the more intermediate cities of California; home to many moguls, entrepreneurs and home to some of the best experiences yet.

Up on the 12th floor of a company, resided a 46 year old woman, who's shoulder length hair was tied in a bun as she wrote meticulously on a document, her name plated 'Inko M.' shined with purpose.

Her green eyes rested on the paper at hand, holding eye bags from the fact that she was over working herself and wasn't getting enough sleep.

Ever since her beloved husband Hisashi died she'd taken over the necessary duties for the Midoriya Family company; while her son, Izuku, worked a job in the social media industry.

Stuck in a working trance, when she heard a familiar voice called her name. "Mom.?" She perked her head up immediately, looking at the doorway of her office.

There standing was her only son, Izuku Midoriya who per usual had sweet smile on his face. "Izuku dear, you're back so soon from work!" She clapped, standing up and hugging her child.

He giggled, sounding as playful as ever; wrapping his arms tightly around his beloved parental, "Yes well, I asked for a bit of a break; just to check up on you."

Inko paused, shaking her head, "Oh honey, there was no reason for you to do this; I'm perfectly fine." As he then tilted his head to the right, caressing her cheek noticing the eye bags and how worn out she looked.

"You've been overworking yourself again." He muttered, his tone sounding sadder, "You need to treat yourself for once, go grab whatever you need because I'm taking you out."

Inko gave a reluctant look, before pulling away and grabbing her purse, "Well, lead the way dear!" laughter emerged as the last members of the Midoriya family exited the company.

. . . Meanwhile . . .

In another office on the 18th floor, only a couple of miles away from the Midoriya Company, resided a blond-haired, scarlet eyed boss who was currently awaited for some intel.

He popped a cigarette in his mouth, lighting it up with a black, golden dragon insignia lighter as smoke began to rise from the chemical reaction, as he took in a puff; breathing out the fumes from it.

This intel he was waiting on was for the location of someone who'd done him wrong. More specifically, stealing money from people under his name.

To anyone within the 85 percentile of upper middle class to high class, and owning anything that had a good reputation here in California, the name Katsuki Bakugo would strike absolute fear into their hearts.

That's why majority avoided getting any call to meet up for any discussion besides pleasure.

His name alone held so much power that it was damn near unimaginable, hence why he preferred not to give it out.

Not to give anyone, any chance of feeling like they were above and feeling mighty.

It didn't take much of a conversation with this man to realize he didn't take nonsense from people and his patience was very thin. Very thin infact, he didn't mind pulling a gun out on you if you said something he didn't like.

Being blank about this, he wasn't a man to play with; and it was such a fact that skyrocketed his family's clan to the top of the underworld.  That's right, this man was Katsuki Bakugo, current head and leader of the Bakugo Clan.

His family power had been in the powerful top five before plummeting after the late Masaru Bakugo's death, but once Katsuki had hit 17 and was able to take over, things had changed indefinitely.

He took a couple more puffs of the cigarette, before snubbing out the burning flame resonating in the stick using the ashtray on his desk, when suddenly a knock was at his door.

"Bakugo, It's me, Kirishima." The voice called, with the blond's deep voice telling one of his closest subordinates to 'come in' as in came a red-eyed, spiky redhead, named Ejirou Kirishima.

"Well..? What did you find?" Katsuki questioned, his gaze intense on the man in front of him. Kirishima's tone, just as serious as his boss, responding.

"Well based on our informants stationed all around, one of them reported back to us that he's currently at a restaurant 5 blocks north of here." Kirishima noted, noticing how pissed his head commander looked.

The blond gritted his teeth; the idea of someone unauthorized using his money for their gain he then looked back at the member, telling him to have the main crew prepared and that they'd be leaving in 10'.

The redhead bowed in respect, before exiting the room, meanwhile Katsuki slipped on black gloves and grabbing his black overcoat, eventually exiting the office.

. . . Both Sides . . .

The restaurant was rated 5-stars, with the decorum leaving almost any newcomer stunned; but if you were a regular like Inko and Izuku you'd gotten used to it.

Allowing his mother to get out first, Midoriya swirled around the parking lot for a second before he found a nearby space, noticing a black SUV just beginning to enter.

He got out of his own vehicle, that being a Mercedes G-class, heading towards the entrance of the restaurant when he bumped into a man who was exiting.

"Oh I'm so sorry-," Izuku quickly apologized, grabbing the man's things off the floor, taking notice of the large sum of money in the bag he was holding.

"No, no it's no problem." He quickly responding picking up and hiding the money, sounding almost frantic or worried.

Izuku slightly brushed himself down, as he stepped out of the way for the man to pass, when he heard from afar.

"There you are." Katsuki suddenly spoke, standing in front of other people dressed in formal clothing, "You seem to be in a rush. I wonder why..?"

Izuku slightly turned to face the blond man, not knowing who he was, just assuming he and the man he'd bumped into earlier were acquaintances or something along the lines of that.

No matter. It wasn't his business as he turned away, heading into the restaurant where his mother was probably awaiting him.

Katsuki was just about ready to have Kirishima grab the guy so that way they could get what they came for, when he caught the perfect glimpse of Izuku.

Goddamn. You could've fooled him.

By no means was Izuku was a celebrity or anyone really out there; but Katsuki knew that face from the home photos.

He took his gaze off of the supposed piece of shit and onto the green-haired boy whose ass was being hugged nicely by white open cuff shorts.

He eyed Izuku as the boy entered the restaurant before immediately turning his focus back to scumbag that was sweating bullets.

Sooner rather than later would he have an actual bullet in him.

His crimson red eyes narrowed, snapping his fingers, "Kaminari, Kirishima grab him; Sero I want you to snap his neck and Ashido be on the look out, got it..?" With the others nodding their head, moving, or better yet, bolted towards him.

Their strength as a team was immense with the dedication and loyalty they had for Katsuki was unmatched, and this wasn't changing anytime soon.

Kirishima, first knocking the man down onto the pavement, hearing a discomforting grunt and a crack noticing a red liquid beginning to drip and staining the tan colored surface.

Pulling his head up staring at him, "You shouldn't have tried to run from us." As he then hoisted the man and his bag of contents over his shoulder, dragging him off to the alleyway only a couple of feet away.

Needless to say the man's last breath was taken from him as the last thing he saw was Katsuki's repulsed  face and the rest of his assailants before it was fully time for lights out.

Into a black body bag the group was equipped with, all mutually glad that the job finally done so they could head back to HQ and relax from a three-week search mission.

Then the familiar scent of a cigarette being lit and puffed could be smelled, as Katsuki closed his eyes and thought about that boy once more.

He wasn't gonna head into the restaurant to look for the boy, but he did feel confident that he and the green-haired boy would cross paths again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 8.6K 24
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‚๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ, ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๏ฟฝ...
18.9K 1K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 2-) -๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐š๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
2.1M 63.6K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
116K 3.8K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ...