My master :Sasunaru

By VictoriaMasonga

Bond to be a servant,inorder to support his mother Naruto lands in the hand of Sasuke Uchiha and the love tha... More

Chapter 1
chapter2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Not A Chapter
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Not a Chapter
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 56

5.8K 131 58
By VictoriaMasonga

                    Naruto's pov

I can feel all kinds of eyes on me and Sasuke,but.... that's not something new.....I look around and my eyes just had to meet shikamaru's,I see him smirking while drinking a glass of wine and I can't help but to roll my eyes.....

Sasuke leads me towards a guy with beautiful black silky hair, with mascara surrounding his eyes beautifully and just my height""ummh shisui this is naruto and Naruto this is shisui.... Itachi's boyfriend""sasuke!"shisui calls sasukes name with a blush covering his face.Cute. he looks so innocent but he looks older than me....

"Ummh hi shisui it's nice to meet you"I say while stretching my hand towards him"oh it's nice to meet you too"he says while shaking my hand while smiling"where is itachi?""he went to take a call""oh ok""so ummh are you too like-""oh no"I cut him off before he could finish his sentence,I knew where it was going.....

"What... naruto you can't still be denying our relationship"sasuke whines"our?""we have a child together!""wait what?.... y-you have a ch-child"shisui asks while looking shocked"Yap that's right,you are an uncle""b-but h-how?""it's a long story"i say"so why was your wedding not announced to the public?"

"We wanted it to be private""he's lying,we never got married"I say while waving a waiter to come and give me a drink".......so you are not married to each other but you have a kid""that's right""mmmh I see""young master"we all turn towards the man in black"yes?"sasuke asks in a stern voice

"Your grandfather.... he wants you to see him""......ok,ummh naruto I'll see you later"with that he leaves, me and shisui start a conversation out of nowhere,we get lost in our conversation that we exchange our numbers,we have become close on our first meeting, I've even find out that he's older than itachi and that their relationship is a bit complicated....

Itachi comes back and we start another conversation after some minutes or hours of talking he decides to take shisui away but i don't get the time to feel lonely within minutes I get surrounded by people who know me, another conversation starts with them....

Around 11 the uchihas decide to have a toast, after welcoming Madara, now the people who came to entertain the nobles start to do their thing,I find myself having a conversation with Obito,we talk for about 30 minutes and I decide to get myself a drink

I go towards the long table where they placed different types of drinks,I could have gone to the bar but....too many people are there,I pour myself a drink and I gulp it down in one goal

"Whoa you are really thirsty"I turn towards the familiar voice only to see a pineapple head"what do you want?"I ask In a cold voice"I'm just wondering.....why did the uchiha brat leave you alone?, doesn't he know that they are wolves around who are ready to devour you?"he says while coming closer to me"I thought you and me were already done...."

"It may not be me....but there are also others who want a piece of you, taking to how you are looking right now"he says then he licks his lips"and plus,I thought you didn't want the uchiha brat to have anything to do with you?""things change""damn you're still in love with him aren't you?""............""you two were really meant for each other but..."he leans towards my right ear"if he does any mistake, which he will...... I'll definitely step in and I'll take you by force....by fire"he says in his cold voice then he licks my ear and withdrawals to look at me.....

"....... yeah whatever"I pour myself a drink and I leave

"This fucking asshole always gets on my nerves.....I need to see menma..."I see mikoto and I go towards her"naruto are you drunk?"she asks"ummh not really but I do feel a little dizzy..... and tired,I can't drive feeling like this, can I get a room to spend with menma?""oh yes,of course, but menma is already asleep...."

"Oh I see""do you want to see him?"no it's ok""so just use the room before sasuke's""oh ok thanks.... goodnight then""goodnight""

                         Sasuke's pov

After doing all the uchiha stuff I decide to go look for my blonde....I start to look for him and I widen my eyes after seeing shikamaru talking to him in his ear"this piss of shit"I start going towards them but I see naruto leave, annoyed....I see shikamaru stare at Naruto's back......

"Hy take a picture,it will last longer!"I say to him in a cold voice, he turns to me with a smirk on his face"oh I have""Tch you are a creepy piece of shit do you know that""oh I know Mr Uchiha""what were you saying to naruto?"I growl at him"well nothing much....I was just saying that he really looks hot....but he can't compare that night...."

I frown and I go closer to him"The fuck do you mean that night?""oops....I said too much,I think I should Leave""fuck shikamaru what the heck do you mean that night!!!""shhhh,Mr Uchiha people will hear you,fine if you want to know that much then I'll tell you...... I'm talking about the night.... which Naruto was under me.... naked, and I was fucking....him"

I widen my eyes and my body movies quickly and I grab shikamaru's collar"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!! NARUTO CAN NEVER EVEN THINK OF SPENDING A NIGHT WITH YOU!!!""but it's the truth,we spent a night in each others arms,... what, did you think, that naruto would only be thinking of you? And that he won't move on?!!.... well guess what you were fooling your self you asshole!!!!"

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!, what do you want to gain by lying to me""that's a good question, what will I gain by lying to you.... NOTHING"no he can never spend a night with this disgusting piece of shit....but why do I feel like he's saying the truth,I look at his disgusting smirk and I just feel the anger inside me boil even more

"What.... you think that naruto can never spend a night with me"he says that while laughing and I grit my teeth I raise my hand ready to beat the living shit out of him"SHIKAMARU!!!!""wait do you want your son to see you behaving like this""lHe says with no emotions in his eyes and I freeze in my tracks"how the hell do you know about my son?!!""what do you think?"he says with a smirk still on his face and I grit my teeth.....

"....... just you fucking wait shikamaru... I'll show you the outcome of messing with an Uchiha"I yell at him then I push him....

I go towards the way which Naruto went,I want to talk to him,I have to talk to him....but I need to grab a drink first.......

                   Naruto pov

"Damn I feel so hot,I shouldn't have drunk too much"I say while seeing the room which I'm gonna use in a distance, this house is so big that I can't hear the noise from down stairs........

Before I could reach my room,I find myself pinned against the wall and my hands over my head"what the heck-, sasuke? what the hell is wrong with you?*sniff*and...are you drun-"I'm not able to finish my sentence because of sasukes soft lips covering mine.....

He starts to kiss me roughly and he puts his other hand on my waist pulling me closer to him, something's not right, he's too rough"s-sasuke mmh w-what's wrong"I try to speak in between the kiss but he doesn't respond....

He breaks the kiss leaving us both panting for air, he moves towards my neck and he starts kissing it"sasuke what is-""have you ever spent a night with that bastard shikamaru??"how the fuck did he find that out,I ask myself feeling the coldness in his voice.....

"Do not lie to me!!"I look at him then I let out a sigh, he stands straight then looks me in the eyes"yes... I've spent a night with shikamaru bef-"he grabs my hand and he starts to pull me towards his room, he opens the door and we go inside, he quickly closes it and he pushes me against the door then he stands in front of me and hits the door and receives a flinch from me.....

"Why would you allow him to touch you Naruto?!!!!,No man is allowed to touch what is mine and especially if that man is shikamaru!!!!""you have no right to ask me about this,does me sleeping with shikamaru hurt you so much?!!!,fine now you know how it feels..."

"How many people have you slept with apart from me,you even slept with someone and made me watch, so how do  you think I felt at that time huh?!!!!""......so...you sleeping with shikamaru was just a payback?"he says while getting closer to me and I put my hands on his chest.....

"I-it was n-nothing like that""then what was it?, how many people have you slept with apart from shikamaru?"he asks bringing his face closer to mine and I turn to the other side, he puts his hand on my chin then turns it to his face while lifting it up......

"Just shikamaru....no one else""now we are even right?""I can never be even compared to the amount of people you have slept with""but you have always been in my mind naruto...... naruto let me clean you""w-what?""I'll remove shikamaru's touch on your body.... please let me"

He says while kissing me again.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 11.8K 59
Sasuke Uchiha is a cold, bitter teen who has closed himself off from the rest of the world. He wasn't always like this but when a certain blond enter...
3.2K 91 25
Story description: sasuke has no other choice but to live with naruto for a month. after a month sasuke has to go back to his house, but why does he...
238K 8.7K 46
The young Uchiha prince Sasuke got his eyes on kid Naruto long ago but didn't realize it was love, The innocent oblivious kid Naruto was growing up a...
76.4K 1.9K 25
COMPLETED Naruto and sasuke basically don't like each other. But when their new assignment makes them travel further than ever before, gay panic hun...