Side Piece

بواسطة AlyssaWonder

Next part المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

20.1K 849 182
بواسطة AlyssaWonder

I didn't have any plans after my date with Quen. I went shopping at the mall for an hour and then retired for the evening. I woke up Sunday morning a little after seven o'clock but not on my own accord. Someone was banging on my door.

I jumped out of bed and rushed to my front door. I tip-toed to look out the peek hole and I cursed lightly as I saw Michael standing there. I placed the ball of my feet back on the ground and contemplated letting him stay out there until he grew tired and decided to leave.

"Gia, I know you're on the other side of the door. Open up please, I would like to speak to you." he said through the door.

What did he want to talk about? Unless he was going to tell me Paula's baby wasn't his and he was divorcing her, there was nothing we had to talk about. Wait, I shouldn't even let that thought enter my mind. Even if he did come to tell me that I had made up my mind last night that I was going to give Quen a chance.

"Say what you have to say out there Michael." I state after having a mental battle with myself.

"Open the door. I'll stand out here all day and night if I have to." he states back.

I blow out a breath. For a man who told me he didn't want to see me anymore he definitely wasn't keeping to his word. Against my better judgement I opened the door which I leaned against once Michael came into view.

He smiled at me and made a move closer to me. I held out my arm to prevent him from coming into my home.

"You wanted to talk. Talk." I spit at him with no emotion and push him back.

He frowns. "Can we talk inside?"

"No."

First step to getting over Michael. As long as I am in control he won't be.

He chuckles lighty and drives his hand into his hair, ruffling it a bit. I stare at him, giving him a look that I hoped he read as 'tell me what you came here to say or go home to your wife'.

"Paula kicked me out." he states in a low tone.

"What?" I ask in disbelief.

"We were having sex last night and I screamed out your name. I was envisioning you as she did her best to make me cum. She has no idea about our affair but she told me to leave because she thought I wanted to have one with you." he chuckles the last part. "She actually thought that I was just infatuated with you because she thinks you're prettier than she is. She told me to fuck you to get you out of my system and come back to her once I have."

I couldn't believe what he was telling me. Why after all these years was he screaming out my name while having sex with his wife?

"Why are you telling me this? You think this is your free pass to screw me without fear of getting caught? You told me you wanted me to find a man who can give me the things I want from a relationship and I believe I've found that man so whatever we had is done."

I can't believe I just said that! I was so freaking proud of myself! I look in Michael's eyes and I see them darken a bit which only happened when he was either pissed or turned on. I was thinking he was a little of both.

He moved closer to me but stopped inches before we touched. "Did you forget what I told you yesterday?"

His voice came out in a low growl but I wasn't afraid of him. My pussy belonged to me until I got married and then my kitty kat would have my husband's name etched on it.

I tilt my head up so I can look him in his eyes. There's no backing down now.

"Go fuck yourself." I growl at him.

"I'd rather fuck you." he smirks.

"Not gonna happen. We had fun but now its no more."

I back up into my home and prepare to close the door but Michael stops me with a tight grip on my left hand. He pulls me to him and grips my waist with his free hand.

"Gia, don't be this way. You know I love you." he whispers and places a kiss on my cheek.

I squirm in his grip. "Let me go."

"The lady asked you to let her go."

Quen's deep voice fills my ears and I look over Michael's shoulder to see his tall frame standing a few feet from us. I sigh with relief as Michael releases me and turns to face Quen. Please do not get in a fist fight, I pray.

Michael straightens his posture and pulls down his jacket while staring Quen down. "I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Michael Trent."

Was he seriously making introductions?

He thrusts his hand to Quen who looks to me for a second before gripping his hand.

"Quentin Fairchild, but I go by Quen."

Michael pulls his hand back and rubs his chin. "Fairchild? Any relation to Jack Fairchild?"

"He's my father." Quen tells him.

Michael lets out a cynical laugh and turns to me. "Gia, I will see you tomorrow. Have a great day."

I watch him head to his car, get in and drive off. I look to Quen and he has a curious look on his face. He steps to me slowly.

"May I ask what I walked in on?" he asks.

I shake my head. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Well, why is he saying he'll see you tomorrow? He assaulted you so he should be in jail." Quen raises his voice a bit.

"Quen, we work together okay. But we work on separate parts of a large building so I will only see him a very small portion of the day."

Quen blows out a breath. "He seems dangerous. Will you promise me to be careful around him."

I nod and thank him for showing up when he did. I then ask what he was doing at my house so early in the morning.

Quen smiles at me and runs a hand through his thick locks of hair. "I knew you would be sore today so I wanted to come over and massage out any kinks you might have."

I chuckle. "Well, I'm not feeling any soreness right now at this moment but I appreciate the offer."

Quen moves right in front of me and without warning he grabs my arm and extends it out in a straight line. A piercing pain shoots through my arm.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Mh-hmm." he grunts.

He then makes me do a squat and my legs feel like they are on fire. I hiss in pain.

"Mh-hmm." he grunts again.

I playfully slap his chest. "Okay, so my muscles are a little sore."

"That's why I'm here darling."

I invite him inside and this time he accepts. He follows me inside and I offer him something to drink.

"Water's fine."

I go in the kitchen and fix two glasses of ice water. I go into the living room where Quen is seated on my couch. I hand him a glass and take the seat next to him. We drink our water and Quen tells me to go change into something more comfortable; preferably shorts and a tank top.

He takes our empty glasses into the kitchen as I go into my bedroom to change. I place on a pair of shorts and a tank top per Quen's request. I walk back into the living room and Quen isn't there. I go in the kitchen and he isn't there either.

I hear the front door open and rush back to the living room. Quen is walking in with a massage table and a tote bag. He throws me a smile as he sets up the table.

"Is this your profession?" I ask him while watching him set up.

"I am a jack of many trades my dear. I have a few jobs and oddly enough I have a super flexible schedule. Come on."

He waves me over once the bed is ready. I walk to it, lift myself onto it and lie down on my stomach. I see Quen take something out of the tote and move to my stereo. He pops in what I believe is a CD and soothing music fills the room.

Quen returns to my side and grabs something else from the tote. A lovely scent of lavender enters my nostrils and I peek at Quen to see him rubbing an oil into his hands. Next I feel his hands on the back of my thighs.

I stifle a moan as he kneads my skin and massages the tense muscles. The areas of my body that he focuses on next are my arms, the back of my neck and my lower back.

"This feels so good." I moan as he continues the massage.

"I'm glad you're enjoying." Quen whispers.

His strong hands finish up with the massage and he smacks my butt lightly when he is done. I giggle while sitting up and let out a relaxed sigh.

"Thank you so much."

Quen moves between my legs. "You're more than welcomed."

He places his hands on either side of me and when I look up into his handsome face he leans forward, capturing my lips in a kiss.

It heats up quickly and Quen pushes me on my back on the bed. He gets on top of me and kisses his way down my body. I moan as I run my hands through his hair when he reaches the front of my shorts. I lift my hips, expecting him to pull them off my body, but he doesn't. In fact he stops kissing me and lays on top of me.

He looks down at me and moves my hair away from my face. He caresses my cheek with one hand and runs his fingers through my hair with the other.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" he breathes while looking me right in my eyes.

"I've been told that." I smile up at him.

"By guys who didn't care about you." Quen points out. "I care about you Gia and I don't want you think all I want is sex from you."

I fight the urge to laugh. I've been the one trying to get him to fuck me.

"I appreciate that you haven't jumped on the many oppurtunites to ravish me even though I haven't made it easy on you."

We both laugh and Quen drops his head to mine, kissing me.

He then moves off me and helps me up and off the massage table.

"Why don't we go to breakfast? IHOP?" Quen sugguests.

I nod. "Just let me change. Give me ten minutes." I tip toe and place a kiss on his lips before heading to my bedroom.

While I change into a pair of jeans and a fitted top I smile at the fact that I am starting a normal, healthy relationship. I see potential in Quen and I was glad things were looking up for me.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28K 867 19
Sequel to 'The Boss and his Lover'
15.5K 258 38
Falling in love with the right person in wrong time
21K 828 41
Next part of the MC series :)
144K 4.9K 25
Ready for another story, guys? :) PS: This is not a sequel.