Dear Diary, (Darth Vader)

By I_am_your_father2

This is the diary of Darth Vader. Anyone who dares read it will be choked to death. Thank you and have a nice... More

Entry 1

Entry 2

26 7 3
By I_am_your_father2

The Emperor thinks that this stupid journal thing is working. I only choked 3 people today instead of my usual 11. What he doesn't know is that Tarkin bet me 500 credits if I could resist killing my usual 11 and only kill 3.

I bet that's why that scoundrel did it. So I would have to keep writing in this stupid journal. Well, I don't feel too bad, as one of the three I choked was his son. If he finds out, I'll just say that I did him a favor. Trust me, sons are way overrated. They whine too much and work too little.

Our raid on the planet Ando was successful. We took many children for fresh recruits AND I found a donut shop (The Emperor loves his chocolate covered donuts.) I may or may not have taken a few, but we'll just say Mr. Suck Up took them.

I almost was caught with this pathetic excuse for a journal. A bucket head somehow managed to get into my quarters and was snooping around in my trunk where this pink monstrosity is kept. I asked him if he needed help with anything, and quickly put him out of his misery. Now that I think about it, the only people who know the code to my chambers are the cleaning maid, the Emperor, and, big shocker, Tarkin. We will be having a little chat with a certain someone soon. Very, very, very, very, very soon. (Do you think that was too much verys?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 1.3K 32
Something is brewing in the galaxy, and it's not a double shot of espresso. With the dust barely settled after the last near-Armageddon, the four ba...
255K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
468 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...